Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Crow Jane posted:

It's not that particular whiskey fountain, but I own this:

He's pretty cool. Apologies for the terrible cell phone picture. And the rather dingy glass.

:stare: My grandpa owned one of these in the 80's. Like, that exact same model. Where did you get it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Breetai posted:

:stare: My grandpa owned one of these in the 80's. Like, that exact same model. Where did you get it?

From a thrift store. The instruction booklet that came with him called for penlight batteries, so I cleaned it pretty thoroughly.

You can get reproductions, though!
http://www.amazon.com/Little-Whizzer-Novelty-Liquor-Dispenser/dp/B000OKRP2C

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Less Fat Luke posted:

Still my favorite Bieber image - literally being carried around like a baby.

The saddest thing about this picture is that I spent the better part of five minutes trying to figure out if his pants were backwards or not.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Bored posted:

From Humans of New York-

His goal has been reached on indiegogo.

I need this to happen.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Breetai posted:

I would guess you could buy them in Brussels.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Dusseldorf posted:

I would guess you could buy them in Brussels.

Well, the Belgians do love their beer and little boys...

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

Nativity In Black posted:

This sounds like poo poo I would probably have if I was a teenager with a lot of money. poo poo, I'm 26 and I still might.

If I were Bieber, i'd probably have obscene narco style gold ak-47s, albino tigers, a jacket made of panda fur, a mountain of cocaine i'd just ski down, a pool ontop of a Dubai building filled with women that'd make Kate Upton look like a butch lesbian. He's got the means and the influence to have basically anything he wants. He gets to bang Selena Gomez. Little girls to shave their heads and cut their wrists on rumors about Bieber. A paparazzi ran into traffic and was killed, just to take his picture.

You would be crazy too.

CONTENT:

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Don't have a lasagna, man.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Crow Jane posted:

He's pretty cool. Apologies for the terrible cell phone picture. And the rather dingy glass.

Welp prepare to die cause that needs to be in my life.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

I have one that is a one-armed bandit...it mounts on top of a bottle, with a sump tube. If you hit a jackpot, it pumps out a shot.

utada
Jun 6, 2006

I had the craziest dream last night. I was dancing the White Swan.

Crow Jane posted:

TontoCorazon posted:

Welp prepare to die cause that needs to be in my life.

PainterofCrap posted:

I have one that is a one-armed bandit...it mounts on top of a bottle, with a sump tube. If you hit a jackpot, it pumps out a shot.

You ready to reenact "Strangers on a Train" TontoCorazon? :hfive:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Bored posted:

From Humans of New York-

His goal has been reached on indiegogo.

A while back there was a photoshop thread, "Add dinosaurs, sharks and explosions." At some point someone posted a screenshot from Jurassic Park with Jeff Goldblum's face pasted on it. This reminded me of that, anyone have it? (the thread is full of dead Waffle links now)

E: Found it!

Fender Anarchist has a new favorite as of 04:51 on Apr 26, 2013

SquareDog
Feb 8, 2004

silent but deadly

The place depicted here is called Not A Burger Stand.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

SquareDog posted:

The place depicted here is called Not A Burger Stand.

Sounds like a good way to get your order hosed up.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Crasscrab posted:

Sounds like a good way to get your order hosed up.

Sounds like you don't know how to have any fun.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Picnic Princess posted:

Sounds like you don't know how to have any fun.

I knoo hoo tu hefe-a foon! Bork Bork Bork!

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Crasscrab posted:

I knoo hoo tu hefe-a foon! Bork Bork Bork!

So a large burger, well done, with mustard, lettuce, swiss cheese, and extra bork?

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...
:stare:

Ensign_Ricky has a new favorite as of 10:11 on Apr 26, 2013

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

FTJ
Mar 1, 2003

BTB's Monty Python pro-star!

That has to be fake, right?

shock.wav
May 25, 2009

This has broken my brain. And not because of the obvious language barrier jokes, but what does 48-in-1 mean? 48 movies? They only list about 20, including Highlander A, B and C

:psyduck:

ooh, also, Helicopter flying over the army in The Skeleton King.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

FTJ posted:

That has to be fake, right?

You wish.

The second page is even better.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/signs/sciencetest.asp

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

shock.wav posted:

This has broken my brain. And not because of the obvious language barrier jokes, but what does 48-in-1 mean? 48 movies? They only list about 20, including Highlander A, B and C

:psyduck:

ooh, also, Helicopter flying over the army in The Skeleton King.

Maybe it's like those old 100-in-1 NES carts where it's just three versions of Highlander with different colours?

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

Looking forward to watching Highlander where he's got red facepaint!

Boneitis
Jul 14, 2010

lol. "Were you there?" Is just perfect

DrinkMoreBeer
Jan 23, 2006

by toby

This is the PYF Funny thread. Funny, not depressing.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

This isn't why I come here :(

Palpatine MD
Jan 31, 2012

Passionate about your involuntary euthanasia.
What's the source on this?

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

Palpatine MD posted:

What's the source on this?
Imgur says "Katy Brand's Big rear end Show".

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Boneitis posted:

lol. "Were you there?" Is just perfect

:byodame: I sent my kid to a private religious school and was shocked that they taught her from a religious point of view!

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Stoatbringer posted:

:byodame: I sent my kid to a private religious school and was shocked that they taught her from a religious point of view!

Just because they are teaching from a religious point of view doesn't mean they have to teach things that are literally, provably false. :psyduck: Every religious individual I know (and any other smart religious person) doesn't believe in this crap.

The backside of the quiz is even weirder than the front:

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

I understand that some people have difficulty reconciling the Bible's timeline with the actual age of the universe, but what's the deal with all the dinosaurs being vegetarians? Do some people not believe in carnivores?

vvv I think I liked it better when fossils were lies planted by the devil.

Avulsion has a new favorite as of 16:42 on Apr 26, 2013

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007

Avulsion posted:

I understand that some people have difficulty reconciling the Bible's timeline with the actual age of the universe, but what's the deal with all the dinosaurs being vegetarians? Do some people not believe in carnivores?

Dinosaurs weren't carnivorous in the Garden of Eden, they only starting eating other animals after the Fall. T-Rex's big teeth were for coconuts you see.

All on Black
Dec 14, 2007

She's not "that Mexican", Mom, she's MY Mexican. And she's...Colombian or something.

dijon du jour posted:

Just because they are teaching from a religious point of view doesn't mean they have to teach things that are literally, provably false. :psyduck: Every religious individual I know (and any other smart religious person) doesn't believe in this crap.

No doubt. I went to Catholic high school for 5 years and we were taught the exact same curriculum in sciences as the public schools were. Most normal religious people believe in evolution.

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Stoatbringer posted:

I spent 12 years in Catholic schools and got taught about evolution, social justice obligations, and how homosexuals are actually people who deserve just as much respect as anyone else, so it really does depend on the school. We watched that episode of Futurama where Bender meets God in Scripture class, too.

May Contain Nuts
Sep 12, 2007

but still delicious

dijon du jour posted:

At least number 15 is correct, and 17 is pretty correct considering it is 4th grade level...

And you could make an argument for 14.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

May Contain Nuts posted:

At least number 15 is correct, and 17 is pretty correct considering it is 4th grade level...

And you could make an argument for 14.

17 becomes less correct when you realize that they're trying to say the Flood killed the dinosaurs :sigh:

• Locked thread