Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

bobkatt013 posted:

He is wrestlings greatest monster

Yeah, that confused me as well since he's from Toronto and she's from Buffalo, I think I read somewhere that he's friends with one of the players or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

VogeGandire posted:

He actually mentions in his book that, through his tours with WWE, he bought a jersey from every team's stadium. Presumably he's a Leafs fan.

He's actually a Devils fan though, he tweets about the Devils all the time.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Eww. He got paint in his mouth

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Thauros posted:

Not only that but Beth's dating Edge now, although I think she's managed to avoid Matt Hardy.

She's going backwards so it's Matt Hardy next.

(Wrasslers dating is cute :3: )

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

VogeGandire posted:

He actually mentions in his book that, through his tours with WWE, he bought a jersey from every team's stadium. Presumably he's a Leafs fan.

I want to believe Edge is too smart to be a Leafs fan.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

shut up about brain damaged morons chasing a piece of frozen poop and post wrestle pics.

Rad R.
Oct 10, 2012

coconono posted:

shut up about brain damaged morons chasing a piece of frozen poop and post wrestle pics.

Some info on this? Because this is one cool photo. Those gals can go! (It could be Mae Young, but I'm no expert, so I'm asking.)

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Rad R. posted:

Some info on this? Because this is one cool photo. Those gals can go! (It could be Mae Young, but I'm no expert, so I'm asking.)

I'm just pretending it's Marylin Monroe murdering Betty Davis.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Rad R. posted:

I did a google search for "post wrestling pics you dildos" and this was the only usable pic.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
Megumi Kudo and Dump Matsumoto at Disneyland.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Taken seconds before Dump freaked the gently caress out and brained Goofy with a trash can, presumably.

Rad R.
Oct 10, 2012

coconono posted:

I did a google search for "post wrestling pics you dildos" and this was the only usable pic.

So I did a copy paste and Googled the same thing, many pictures of wrestling with dildos and anal insertion, but that pic you posted was nowhere to be found. Goldust was #2, though, right after a pic of two dudes wrestling with a strap-on. Fully clothed, keeping it classy. Safe search is off, I live on the edge, mang.

(Edit: I had to re-upload said photo of Goldust to Imgur, it wasn't showing for some reason.)

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

CobiWann posted:

Oh, God, Edge is a Devil's fan?!?

drat right he is. :devil:

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

From WWE.com, Daniel Bryan's official plans to defeat the Shield!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

quote:

WWE.com speculates as to what the WWE Tag Team Champion's strategy to beat "The Hounds of Justice" might have actually looked like.
:colbert:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Bard Maddox posted:

From WWE.com, Daniel Bryan's official plans to defeat the Shield!

This is the best thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
Undertaker is Grumpy Cat.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
I still can't believe that was all a rib of DDP from 2001.

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

I feel boxing is not represented in this fine thread. I've fixed that:

Also, Marc Mero still looking....stylish?:

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!

That logo on his tshirt... he's the champion of doing extreme leg splits, yeah?

*off to the questions thread to ask about him having a belt...

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
Mero let his white cat sleep on his jacket, I see.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The WWE should have a class once a week where people just watch in silence as Sid makes faces for an hour.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
I demand a Sid/Batista funny face off.

So many emotions.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

HBK just farted.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

oldpainless posted:

HBK just farted.

Undertaker's glasses have a head of hair.

omgomgomg
Oct 26, 2012

This was, like, 1 year and 4 months ago?

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

omgomgomg posted:

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things is lame as hell and whiny.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

omgomgomg posted:

To hell with the Ryder haters, this is still one of my favorite Raw moments from the past few years.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

omgomgomg posted:

That was the night after TLC 2011 if memory serves, Punk said that Philadelphia would appreciate this more than any other city and the crowd that night was meh at best.

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

njsykora posted:

That was the night after TLC 2011 if memory serves, Punk said that Philadelphia would appreciate this more than any other city and the crowd that night was meh at best.

Don't forget! Cody was the IC champ, Beth was the Diva's Champ, and Bourne/Kofi were the Tag Champs....there was such promise

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

NienNunb posted:

To hell with the Ryder haters, this is still one of my favorite Raw moments from the past few years.

Ryder is no worse than any other midcarder, there's zero reason he shouldn't be constantly in the USA/IC title scenes.

Of course, I guess he works best with other, you know, decently developed personas, so I guess I can see where the current midcard would stumble.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Ryder is no worse than any other midcarder, there's zero reason he shouldn't be constantly in the USA/IC title scenes.

Of course, I guess he works best with other, you know, decently developed personas, so I guess I can see where the current midcard would stumble.

The reason is he is a whiny little bastard and that pissed people off in the back.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Ryder started off as kind of being neat, an underdog that you felt bad for because he did some kind of cool things on WWE-ECW, he got over with fans because of his chants and poo poo, and he had a kind of okay youtube show.

Then he started bitching and moaning constantly and I lost my ability to stand him. The "Push Me" tights, the whiny insider references on his show, just everything about him is loving annoying.

I don't see Claudio going on youtube or twitter and crying about his yodelling poo poo, I don't see the Usos or Epico/Primo or Hunico complaining about being underutilized. He's just a tremendous cry baby and it's not endearing.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Yuriy posted:

Ryder started off as kind of being neat, an underdog that you felt bad for because he did some kind of cool things on WWE-ECW, he got over with fans because of his chants and poo poo, and he had a kind of okay youtube show.

Then he started bitching and moaning constantly and I lost my ability to stand him. The "Push Me" tights, the whiny insider references on his show, just everything about him is loving annoying.

I don't see Claudio going on youtube or twitter and crying about his yodelling poo poo, I don't see the Usos or Epico/Primo or Hunico complaining about being underutilized. He's just a tremendous cry baby and it's not endearing.

Claudio is aware that he no matter what the only thing that Switzerland will ever produce is the cuckoo clock.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Yuriy posted:

I can see people being turned off by that, I just personally can't fault anyone for complaining about WWE's bullshit, petty booking.

But this is definitely not the place to have this argument again (That place is "nowhere"). So here's a picture of Terry Funk.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!

bobkatt013 posted:

Claudio is aware that he no matter what the only thing that Switzerland will ever produce is the cuckoo clock.

If I was running WWE, I would book a feud between Claudio and someone like Cody or Damien, just so I could give Claudio's opponent a modified wrestling-related version of this scene.

E: Content!

Sydney Bottocks fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Apr 27, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
Once again bringing up the fact that Ryder's bitching is all kayfabe.