Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

kickstarter authors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

hey don't mock the guy! he spent a few weeks making coffee in the office of a well-known software house - he clearly knows what he's talking about

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
dude, that guys a team leader, a gamer, and surrounded by anime girls that Dig him. hes the cool kid in class - exactly what i want to be when i turn... *glances at birthday column* 18 years old

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Install Gentoo posted:

kickstarter authors

im the male named erin

loving lol

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Erin Girlsname (Wakaflocka)

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
Also this is the kickstarter its from (warning: very anime) http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/758714218/driftwood-the-visual-novel

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

a text based dating sim based on the island of martha's vineyard.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
isn't the whole idea of anime text dating sims that they're super low budget and don't require any talent or ability to make?

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

Cocoa Crispies posted:

isn't the whole idea of anime text dating sims that they're super low budget and don't require any talent or ability to make?

sounds like a perfect fit for you then

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.

Cocoa Crispies posted:

when rpg maker is just too complicated

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Heresiarch posted:

when rpg maker is just too complicated

i'm just imagining https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/3p6uthbmkusf2ja/MASTABA%20SNOOPY.html but with "baby's first manga drawing guide" and without the lsd

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
yeah it is like a text adventure, but you can't even type out commands you just choose from a limited list. and 90% of the "game" is reading through pre-determined dialogue with occasionally changing pictures

calling it a choose your own adventure book would be implying way more choices then actually exist in these games.

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

(Before you read this, keep in mind, Driftwood has no relevance to the recent events in Boston. We've been working on this project for nearly a year.)

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

yospos: A non-sexual romance between bro's
yospos: just shenanigans and over-all craziness

edit: Turel, also known as Jamie, is a dear friend of mine from England who I met via World of Warcraft.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

hey! macbook stickers not tacky enough?
now you can tack on a sticker that's inside a lens

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iconicdisc/iconic-disc-your-macbooks-new-best-friend?ref=category

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Kick wallet - "Never have a wallet can be such simple"

It can never be such simple to have a wallet like this. It's been designed to attach on your smart phone.

Any where phone goes, Perfect place for cards.

We would love to let all the backer to get their rewards on time because we know it's very important. So we have had found all the supplier before we launch our project. But we need your understand if the delay happen, we'll reduce all the risk to minimal.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i will give you the mormon pad, through the veil

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

is the plural of Mormon, mormen or mormi?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
moroni

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

its collective singular

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Hashtag Nascar posted:

is the plural of Mormon, mormen or mormi?

mormonic menfolk

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

Install Gentoo posted:

mormonic menfolk

is that LTS?

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

Resplendent Spiral posted:

Kick wallet - "Never have a wallet can be such simple"

It can never be such simple to have a wallet like this. It's been designed to attach on your smart phone.

Any where phone goes, Perfect place for cards.

We would love to let all the backer to get their rewards on time because we know it's very important. So we have had found all the supplier before we launch our project. But we need your understand if the delay happen, we'll reduce all the risk to minimal.

good to see that nigerian prince found a new hobby

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Quarter of a million dollars

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
dote up a cleaning service

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Yodzilla posted:

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

Cocoa Crispies posted:

seeing as how i picked up renpy and learned it in about 30 minutes and i'm a terrible coder, yes

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Yodzilla posted:

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Yodzilla posted:

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

Yodzilla posted:

DOTA up a cleaning service

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

Yodzilla posted:

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Proteus4994 posted:

seeing as how i picked up renpy and learned it in about 30 minutes and i'm a terrible coder, yes

why

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
someone please pledge $200,000.00 or something.

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

it was part of an lp thing i did a few years ago

slightly less shameful than making an actual anime dating sim but not by much

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

wow they're making great progress

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Yodzilla posted:

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Install Gentoo posted:

wow they're making great progress

games have come a long way in 28 years

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
goddamn that martha's vineyard anime is going to be mary sue as gently caress. i bet every single one of those anime wifes is based on some girl that guy perves out on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
co worker is sporting a pebble. it just arrived, apparently

• Locked thread