Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
Everyone, watch AHGL finals. Google v. Amazon, 12 10 minute middle inhib.

e: 15 minute 2nd inhib

foutre fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Apr 27, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Ruthless from TSM, hope for more action next game.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I feel like Tristana ban is the thing that CLG should have done against Vulcan in all 3 games yesterday.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.
Vulcun is doing a really good job stealing buffs.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I'm starting to think Jayce mid is superior to Jayce top. He's like an AD Xerath with a form swap that doesn't suck.

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.
drat, mancloud going crazy.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Welp, that's game.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Mancloud Quadra with Jayce. Domination.

Shadowstar
May 19, 2003

~~~~~~~~~
Loving vulcans follow through here. I find Karthus so annoying to watch and their response is a beautiful thing.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

TSM hasn't had the best play this game, but they did a really good job at that baron.

Oh well, WP Vulcun.

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.
That was a really good game. Jayce play was just all over the place putting pressure everywhere.

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

For those who don't care about LCS, I guess there's an After Hours Gaming tournament going on right now. A little more casual and fun. I guess last game had some sweet Heimerdinger cheese.

http://www.redbullusa.com/cs/Satellite/en_US/AfterHours/001243335774689

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Welp, looks like this one's going to TSM.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Wow. A perfect Malphite initiation with no follow up. That was just comical.

Why do they keep on saying that TSM is a poke team?

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Apr 27, 2013

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.

Hypocrisy posted:

Wow. A perfect Malphite initiation with no follow up. That was just comical.

If they had followed up on that they would have gotten aced and lost even sooner.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

KicksYouInHalf posted:

If they had followed up on that they would have gotten aced and lost even sooner.

Still funny to see Maplhite rocket in and just die.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

This just in: DontMashMe has an absurd Canadian accent.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Tryndamere pick?!

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
TRYND PICK INCOMING.

E: f;b. Wonder if it'll be AP or AD?

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."

Hypocrisy posted:

Still funny to see Maplhite rocket in and just die.

As soon as Malph ulted in, Reginaled dived to the right onto Zuna, keeping him and Sona out of the fight. The other two were just too far away.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
So Phreak is really trying to make First Stone a thing huh

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Pro as gently caress Tryn bait kill on Jayce! Love that

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Yes yes yes. Tryn winning!

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

As much as people regarded Elementz as just ok, Rhux doesn't seem better...

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Tryns incessant split pushing is pretty much the only reason GGU are 5k gold up here.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Ahahahahahaha this is a game straight out of soloqueue with this Trynd perpetual shoving

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I can't believe Tryndamere is stomping in LCS semi-finals. :psyduck:

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
My god... This Tryndamere. It's so beautiful :allears:

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
Curse is throwing this so hard. And this Tryn, mother of god :allears:

EDIT: Victory for GGU. LOVING. THIS. poo poo.

SpaceDrake fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Apr 28, 2013

King of the Karp
Oct 8, 2010
drat, GGU making Curse look like chumps. This is really impressive by them. I like curse, but GGU has been in control of this game 100%. Good for them!

As much as people are saying NA can't compete on a global level, I'm pretty sure NA has the most exciting and dynamic LCS. The last few weeks have really shook things up and I'm loving it! Sure, our all-star team might get demolished, but we get pretty drat good games here every week. I hope this dynamic continues into the next split.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

This game was everything I wanted it to be.

Voodoo
Jun 3, 2003

m2sbr what
Saintvicious was probably losing his poo poo on the comm that entire match.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
That was one of the funniest games of LoL I've ever seen. Tryns constant antics were glorious and finishing it off by pummelling the hell out of Curse in their base was too perfect.

Sidpret
Jun 17, 2004

That made me want to learn Tryndamere so bad.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

King of the Karp posted:

drat, GGU making Curse look like chumps. This is really impressive by them. I like curse, but GGU has been in control of this game 100%. Good for them!

As much as people are saying NA can't compete on a global level, I'm pretty sure NA has the most exciting and dynamic LCS. The last few weeks have really shook things up and I'm loving it! Sure, our all-star team might get demolished, but we get pretty drat good games here every week. I hope this dynamic continues into the next split.

The pro NA teams aren't dynamic and are just stuck in the same strategy. I am rooting for GGU cause although they are super sloppy they are at least looking for alternatives to the same NA meta of AD carry, tanky top, and cc ults for teamfights.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
I know everyone's all caught up with LCS, but Dominate Dominion #54 is about to fire up. Come watch scrub teams in the first round, and then it should be decent games from there on out!

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

Speaking of amazing Trynd, Riot just lost out to Google's jungle Tryndamere in AHGL. The game was one of the most crazy games I've ever seen, with the game being won by about 30 super minions in Riot's base.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Woah, ace from behind! Maybe GGU can come back (probably not)

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

Taciturn Tactician posted:

Woah, ace from behind! Maybe GGU can come back (probably not)
Doubt it, if they come back from the position they are in it would be one of the all time great comebacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Flayer posted:

Doubt it, if they come back from the position they are in it would be one of the all time great comebacks.

They're definitely making some kind of comeback, the teamfights are getting even.

• Locked thread