Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

drat, that Noc + Shen ult combo is ridiculous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Ratmtattat posted:

drat, that Noc + Shen ult combo is ridiculous.

Lord, it's such a cheesy, cheesy strat but goddamn is it effective.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Christ this game is so exciting, I forgot how good Vladimir Ult is

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
as far as I know, no team has ever come back from behind 10k+ gold. It's the golden number. And now GGU is down 14k. No idea why this game has dragged on so long.

e:spellcheck

Setset fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Apr 28, 2013

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

You are now entering completely darkness

Ninkobei posted:

as far as I know, now team has ever come back from behind 10k+ gold. It's the golden number. And now GGU is down 14k. No idea why this game has dragged on so long

CLG.eu came back from ~25K against M5 awhile back.

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.
Awww was hoping GGU would win :(

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
gently caress Shen.

I really really hope that GGU sticks this one out and kicks some rear end. It'd be such a treat to see those guys get into the finals. Oh and remember to ban Shen.

Servaetes fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Apr 28, 2013

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass

Violently Car posted:

CLG.eu came back from ~25K against M5 awhile back.
This game is giving me the same feeling that the game you're reffering to, I kind of want GGU to pull a CLG here.
Seems like it won't happen, though :(

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Ahahaha Curse looks so tired

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Etrips posted:

Awww was hoping GGU would win :(

That was a phenomenal game though.

Roll of Quarters
Jan 7, 2012

Jesus Christ that game was a grind. Lots of exciting back and forth but drat.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Goddamn, voyboy didn't even need to be there. Just shielded and kept smacking the inhib.

Edit: Ugh, Phreak. Stop.

Zahki
Nov 7, 2004

GGU just had a bad teamcomp, they couldn't force the fights they needed, every fight they won was because Curse hosed up their engage and when they tried to start a fight on their own terms they got obliterated.

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.
Jacky on Malph. Huh, this game should be interesting (hopefully).

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Curse picked Zac and Malphite, its over :negative:

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
Oh GGU, please, please don't throw this, we need you to win it :ohdear:

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Oh wow. GGU is really, really working to stay in the game. I'm cheering for you guys!

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.
Holy.poo poo. GO GGU!

Edit: This is why Blitz is always banned.

Etrips fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Apr 28, 2013

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

I spoke too soon, go GGU! Nice facecheck Voyboy!

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
Oh my god this is the best game of League ever

Such great facechecking

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
YES GGU WINS gently caress YEAH

e: But can they upset TSM?

Shadowstar
May 19, 2003

~~~~~~~~~
Tomorrow is going to be fun.

Sidpret
Jun 17, 2004

That was a crazy turnaround. Daydreamin is completely loving amazing with blitzcrank hooks.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Blitz op

Zac's late game is garbage, well maybe his entire game is garbage.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

GGU I love you. NA LCS is the best.

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.
Dang, I was cheering for Curse but man, I hope GGU wins it all now.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

Hahahahahaha, Saint is so obviously angry. Time for more ineffectual raging? :smug:

Oh my god I cannot wait for tomorrow.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
Holy goddamn that was close. Can't believe GGU pulled that out after the first part of the game.

M. Night Skymall
Mar 22, 2012

blablablabla posted:

Blitz op

Zac's late game is garbage, well maybe his entire game is garbage.

Saint's not very good at him, that's not the same thing as the champ being garbage.

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003
Now TSM just needs to win this and it's a pretty much a perfect LCS. I bet the foreign teams are just scratching their heads if they are watching these games the throws have been incredible.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

IBentMyWookie posted:

Now TSM just needs to win this and it's a pretty much a perfect LCS. I bet the foreign teams are just scratching their heads if they are watching these games the throws have been incredible.

Correction: there's a match between vulcun and crs to determine third place, and if vulcun wins that this will be the best week for esports ever.

Gay Rumsfeld
Nov 12, 2006

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
I can't stop laughing at that. I loving love Daydreamin.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.
I finally got caught up on today's LCS and dang. If you had told me 3 weeks ago that we would be seeing GGU of all teams in the finals I would have laughed in your face. I bet Elementz is feeling pretty good right about now though, if his tweets were anything to go by.

Sidpret
Jun 17, 2004

In case you're just wakin up, fnatic vs gambit is starting right now.

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass
I'm pumped and I want them to play all five games. Rooting for Mother Russia but Fnatic are also great, I'll be happy either way.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
God drat, Gambit ran a complete train over them. The Zed and Zac train was insane.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Diamond is the first pro I've seen all Playoffs to actually play Zac well. I've thought Zac was a real trap pick all week because no one did a good job playing him. It turns out Diamond has the skills and the balls to pull it off. Some of his engages at like <25% HP were just sheer loving insanity but he still pulled them off.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
What is it about EG and Gambit that make them become magnets for networking issues? They've got long drawn-out pauses and delays in almost every game they both play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

More to the point, why, why, WHY don't they have a LAN client for their incredibly important video game final matches. Jesus H. Christ.

• Locked thread