Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Antonio Cesaro: Yodeling rugby champ of the Truth Commission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax

Jason Statham is forming a tag team with Antonio Cesaro!? Oh, collusion!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Alles klar, herr kommissar kommandant. :cool:

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

DannoMack posted:

Warrior has some pretty positive inspiring stuff to say between his crazy loony mouthpoop.

That's the thing. You never know what the gently caress you're gonna get with Warrior speaking. He could go from inspirational to 'racist bigot grandpa' in a matter of nanoseconds.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
He won't come out like that and will still be yodeling :smith:

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
gently caress YOU gently caress YOU gently caress YOU

Austin Healy Aries posted:

That "nut" Ron Paul spitting truth again... Police manhunt scarier than Boston bombings: Ron Paul http://b4in.info/s3Ms/

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

bobkatt013 posted:

Yes, I too take credible news from a website with stories like "When Jesus Will Return Revealed" and "Countdown to World War III"

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

On a better note Steen wants stuff

Steen posted:

Put this up last night and some of you actually got me stuff, which is great!Thanks! @MartyDeRosa You should make one http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/3SRIL6HPT7Z3Z/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_ws_8mDGrb1595DKE

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Someone needs to buy him one of those massive bulk orders of food on Amazon, just to see Steen's reaction to a crate of beefaroni showing up on his doorstep.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

I assume all those toys are to be used to taunt his son.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Flameingblack posted:

Yes, I too take credible news from a website with stories like "When Jesus Will Return Revealed" and "Countdown to World War III"

Are you seriously trying to deny that Italy was once inhabited by giant cyclopses?

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/05/hidden-italy-the-forbidden-cyclopean-ruins-of-giants-from-atlantis-2635340.html

#askquestions (about cyclopses)

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

bobkatt013 posted:

I agree Austin Aries, is a man really a nut when he publishes stories about the Jews being behind the World Trade Center bombings or is he just spitting truth?

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
I don't know why any of you are surprised. No decent man has a Chinese letter tattoo that large.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Isn't his tattoo the kanji for sheep or something as well?

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Yeah, sheep. If he wanted it to mean ram for aries, then it would be 雄羊 or something.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Bocc Kob posted:

Yeah, sheep. If he wanted it to mean ram for aries, then it would be 雄羊 or something.

It's beautifully ironic that a troofer has "sheep" tattooed on him.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

‏@giant_tiger posted:

in life., we think a klot of things.
Just the other day i tghought i farted but i poo poo

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

VogeGandire posted:

It's beautifully ironic that a troofer has "sheep" tattooed on him.
Guess he should've 'asked questions' to make sure the tattoo artist wasn't trolling him :smug:

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Perigryn posted:

Guess he should've 'asked questions' to make sure the tattoo artist wasn't trolling him :smug:

#FAIL

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Why do you guys have your dicks wrapped around Austin Aries's Twitter so much? Everybody has their own opinion about whatever, jeez.

Also, Steen wouldn't need a heart monitor or running shoes :D.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

89 posted:

Why do you guys have your dicks wrapped around Austin Aries's Twitter so much? Everybody has their own opinion about whatever, jeez.

This best be sarcastic, lad.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Some opinions are really stupid

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Aries has some really lovely, unfounded opinions on a lot of things, but he does wrestle-moves that I like, so I take the good with the bad I guess.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

89 posted:

Aries account spotted. Quit blocking goons you coward!

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Aries account spotted. Quit blocking goons you coward!

Hey now, Aries wouldn't realize we're talking about him because he'd have put us all on his ignore list after blocking.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Sami Zayn posted:

@WWERollins I believe in the Shield.
Generico's the fourth Shield member?!

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Perigryn posted:

Generico's the fourth Shield member?!

If this comes off, I will mail Vince McMahon a blank signed check. He can take what he likes.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax

VogeGandire posted:

If this comes off, I will mail Vince McMahon a blank signed check. He can take what he likes.

Nothing, because Vince doesn't take handouts, damnit!

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

89 posted:

I don't think people would rag on him quite as much, if he weren't reading this thread to preemptively block people on twitter because he's afraid they'll make him look more ignorant than he's already done himself. It's quite comical & very hypocritical considering his ask questions bullshit that he would go out of his way to do this. He's disallowing people who might have the capacity to prove him wrong & change his world view. Gasp!

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
It also really doesn't help that we have multiple Boston goons in PSP, and fuckface Aries there didn't even wait an entire day to start spouting off.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

sunsweet posted:

It also really doesn't help that we have multiple Boston goons in PSP, and fuckface Aries there didn't even wait an entire day to start spouting off.

That and the next TNA PPV is in Boston.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

BillyMays posted:

That and the next TNA PPV is in Boston.

I hope the crowd shits in him from a great height.

Edit: I meant to type "shits on" but I'm happy with that typo.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Memento1979 posted:

I hope the crowd shits in him from a great height.

Edit: I meant to type "shits on" but I'm happy with that typo.

Most distances are a great height compared to Austin Aries

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Good Ol' JR posted:

Sami Zayn just had an awesome match w/ @AntonioCesaro here @WWENXT. Superb by both. Raw quality. #wwe

Gonna need to see that NXT.

AJ posted:

True love is knowing to just shut the hell up when my video game's cutscenes come on.

AJ continues to be a person that I assume would be fun to hang out with.

Gonzo McFee fucked around with this message at 02:09 on May 3, 2013

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
I'm going and I'll be booing.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Gonzo McFee posted:

Gonna need to see that NXT.

Probably a house show. And a Raw-quality between those two is a big step down, but I'll assume JR meant it as a compliment.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Probably a house show. And a Raw-quality between those two is a big step down, but I'll assume JR meant it as a compliment.

It's the Full Sail taping tonight, I think.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Gonzo McFee posted:

It's the Full Sail taping tonight, I think.

Still not getting my hopes up in case it never airs, but it'll be awesome if it does!

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

gently caress, I hope that's televised and not a dark match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Still not getting my hopes up in case it never airs, but it'll be awesome if it does!
We were robbed of a Kings of Wrestling vs CM Punk and Rollins dark match because the NXT crowd didn't tape it :arghfist::smith: