Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Dr. Honked posted:

co worker is sporting a pebble. it just arrived, apparently

have they Defended Their Purchase yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
there'll be no laffs from him, he was embarrassed that i recognised it. he's not sure what he's going to use it for yet. apparently it's very comfortable to wear.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Dr. Honked posted:

there'll be no laffs from him, he was embarrassed that i recognised it. he's not sure what he's going to use it for yet. apparently it's very comfortable to wear.

i bet a utilikilt is comfortable as hell (i mean aside from crippling psychological shame induced pain you should feel for wearing one)

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
tartan kilts are comfy as heck

Dec 26, 2012

Cold on a Cob posted:

i bet a utilikilt is comfortable as hell (i mean aside from crippling psychological shame induced pain you should feel for wearing one)

nobody who wears a utilikilt with or without irony has shame so its not a problem

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Dr. Honked posted:

does it suit his needs? is it now his daily driver?

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Cold on a Cob posted:

Skirts are the poo poo in warmer weather, gently caress gendered clothing.

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
the whole "people could potentially see your underwear/groin area" aspect of skirts/kilts freaks me out to the point that, were they somehow ever to become socially acceptable for men to wear, i would opt out.

i don't know how women deal with it, tbh.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

you go commando and show off that fine junk, that's how

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

also, i like ur avatar

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

Werthog 95 posted:

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Werthog 95 posted:

the implication there is that he doesn't have a "fine junk" to show off hth

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Libertarian Sci-Fi Opera that has absolutely no content even though its been two years in the making. I don't know where to click to donate cosbycoins.

Pretty neat they set the goal budget to $25 so that anything they raise they're guaranteed to keep.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

OrganGrinder posted:

Libertarian Sci-Fi Opera that has absolutely no content even though its been two years in the making. I don't know where to click to donate cosbycoins.

Pretty neat they set the goal budget to $25 so that anything they raise they're guaranteed to keep.

lmao

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sweevo posted:

games have come a long way in 28 years

holy poo poo

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

WorkingPeer posted:

the whole "people could potentially see your underwear/groin area" aspect of skirts/kilts freaks me out to the point that, were they somehow ever to become socially acceptable for men to wear, i would opt out.

i don't know how women deal with it, tbh.

bit like loving in public, you dont do it to be seen, but the risk of being seen makes it really sexy and erotic

thats why women wear skirts/dresses

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

OrganGrinder posted:

well thats a drat good way to scam idiots out of their money

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

echinopsis posted:

bit like loving in public, you dont do it to be seen, but the risk of being seen makes it really sexy and erotic

[Tell] us about your skirt collection

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Stereotype posted:

well thats a drat good way to scam idiots out of their money

a sucker donates to kickstarter every minute

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
So Mark Jacobs DAOC-but-not-DAOC thing got funded mysteriously in the last 24 or so hours. Go fig.

Mark is giving $2 of his own earth dollars to funding and another $1 mill is coming from outside investors.

Gonna be a hell of a train wreck.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

echinopsis posted:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Fabricated posted:

So Mark Jacobs DAOC-but-not-DAOC thing got funded mysteriously in the last 24 or so hours. Go fig.

Mark is giving $2 of his own earth dollars to funding and another $1 mill is coming from outside investors.

Gonna be a hell of a train wreck.

i cant play but i'm kind of curious to see how it turns out tbqh

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Jonny 290 posted:

i cant play but i'm kind of curious to see how it turns out tbqh
Imagine warhammer online only its the same guy with the same expectations, and like one 1/8th the budget

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm still waiting for my cyberdwarf body pillow >:(

got my cheetahmen 2 though

moron izzard fucked around with this message at 15:07 on May 3, 2013

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

ahahahagaha

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
"let's make unauthorized collectibles based on a toy company's IP" - an idiot

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

they probably literally thought hasbro would be okay with it because "sharing is caring" or whatever

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

OrganGrinder posted:

yes, but does she accept bitcoin as payment?

hahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahah

Phoning It In
Oct 17, 2010
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jerkcity/the-big-book-of-jerkcity

if you missed out in 2003 here's a second chance to own the greatest Graphic Novel ever told

Phoning It In
Oct 17, 2010
how about a space moose reprint while we're at it

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Phoning It In posted:

if you missed out in 2003 here's a second chance to own the greatest Graphic Novel ever told

backers page has lots of 25-35 white male names

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.

Phoning It In posted:

hah, i have one of the 2003 run

it's water damaged but that somehow improves it

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

An arrogant high school jock wrongs a gypsy lunch lady who curses his yearbook so whatever people write in it comes literally true.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Resplendent Spiral posted:

An arrogant high school jock wrongs a gypsy lunch lady who curses his yearbook so whatever people write in it comes literally true.

Fortunately, he always keeps a clean crack.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/763706693/rave-shadestm-the-self-assemble-led-glasses-kit

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

eh that could be kind of a fun tacky thing to ow-

nnnnn...oooo

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

rearview would work as a small project
$15,000 haha no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

like gently caress a lot of these kickstarters people would be better off being scammed than actually sent this trash

• Locked thread