Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RazorBunny
May 23, 2007

Sometimes I feel like this.

One of my friends back home ran into this little gal at an adoption event today:

According to the rescue's page for her, it's sort of like a cleft palate? Apparently it doesn't bother her at all and she doesn't need any special care as a result of it. But man does it look wacky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

The only problem with a dog like that is that in about a month, you'll have TWO dogs like that. In two months, you'll have FOUR dogs like that. After a just a year, you'll have almost FIVE THOUSAND DOGS like that. Most people don't understand the hidden costs of bifurcating dogs. :(

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

ClearlyDeluded posted:

More of a sheer open-mouthed astonishment thing:

I love Barky so much. :swoon: I laugh every time I see your avatar.

Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.

RazorBunny posted:

One of my friends back home ran into this little gal at an adoption event today:

According to the rescue's page for her, it's sort of like a cleft palate? Apparently it doesn't bother her at all and she doesn't need any special care as a result of it. But man does it look wacky.

Looks like someone used the clone tool in photoshop wrong. This is what I first thought.

Rixatrix
Aug 5, 2006

So I just bought a house and my 1+ acre of fenced in land. Yay! The house still needs to be looked at and checked for hidden flaws before the actual sale as per our contract, but I'm going to have a yard by a stream.

(Also Two Nosed Dog is adorable!)

Triangulum
Oct 3, 2007

by Lowtax
Congrats!

We had protection practice this morning and I think this is my favorite series of images from it

:kimchi: Good dog Vecna.

Neena
May 11, 2007

No male will ever handle my massive CoX!
Wait, I meant boobs! Wait!
FISTS, Shit!

RazorBunny posted:

I can't help it, I'm just waiting for this. :staredog:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

RazorBunny posted:

I would totally name that dog Alice. I wonder what nose she breathes through.

hhgtrillian
Jan 23, 2004

DOGS IN SPACE

RazorBunny posted:

Some friends of mine used to have a foster Pitty like that. He was very cute!

notsowelp
Oct 12, 2012

Though she is small, she is fierce.
How has nobody made a 'how do they smell?' 'TERRIBLE :haw:' joke yet :(

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
At my house, we party hard

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Having kids is great cause they just put stuff on your pets then you take pics.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Trophy is both amazingly patient and amazingly indignant. :kimchi:

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

El Gar posted:

Having kids is great cause they just put stuff on your pets then you take pics.

I love this picture so much.

I do the same, I guess, but I don't have the excuse of having children.

uptown
May 16, 2009
That's too cute, poor kitty haha. "Oh how interesting, a rubber ducky." "A HUNDRED DUCKIES AHHHH"

cryingscarf
Feb 4, 2007

~*FaBuLoUs*~

Tonight I decided to start chipping away at packing... and torture the dog with the various items I found in the process :D

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Why does everything STILL smell like pussy?

Today at the dog park, a guy alpha rolled his GSD because she was barking at me. He did it really gently and pet her while she was on the ground, so she just wagged her tail and thought it was a grand old game and kept barking at me. I was amused.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

Aquatic Giraffe posted:

My dogs have been hit with a case of The Stupid lately.

I got a low profile box spring and now my bed is a few inches shorter, therefore it is a BRAND NEW BED and the dogs got into a fight over sleeping spots on it for the first time in months last night. Then I was vacuuming and Max army crawled under the bed to get to the other side to get away from the vacuum (because apparently up and over was too logical :rolleyes:). There's only about 6-8 inches of clearance under there, I'm really glad he didn't get stuck because i'm not sure what I could've done to get him out.

Idiots.

That's pretty special. I guess you'd have had to lift the bed?

Speaking of stupid pets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKiaH0q3vb8. She'd been chewing it normally before this so I have no idea why she suddenly started being an idiot.

ClearlyDeluded posted:

More of a sheer open-mouthed astonishment thing:

I agree with McDragon, Barky is awesome. I think Lola would have just combusted in confused delight.

Ginny Field
Dec 18, 2007

What if there is some boy-beast running around Camp Crystal Lake?
Ginny REALLY wants belly rubs, guys.

http://youtu.be/e5dxDQOrEvg

6-Ethyl Bearcat
Apr 27, 2008

Go out
Gary was helping me write by, uh, sunbaking I guess. He looks stationary until you see the tail.

Every day when I get home I get The Inspection. Where have you been? Who are these dogs you smell of? Harlot.

After The Inspection comes barking time.

Then he jumped all over me and scratched my face and I growled at him and I broke my dog.

Kiri koli
Jun 20, 2005
Also, I can kill you with my brain.

6-Ethyl Bearcat posted:

Then he jumped all over me and scratched my face and I growled at him and I broke my dog.

Haha, all I see is o.O

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

That last picture is great. "Humans aren't supposed to growl, what's going on?"

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

I got a new-to-me chair. It was subject to inspection.

Close. Inspection.

It matches her cravat :3:

I think this means it passed.

Robo Kitty
Sep 5, 2011

There was a POST here. It's gone now.

Shifty Pony posted:

I Sadie got a new-to-me chair. It was subject to inspection.

Fixed that for you.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Ginny Field posted:

Ginny REALLY wants belly rubs, guys.

http://youtu.be/e5dxDQOrEvg

This is the cutest thing. :3:

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

Shifty Pony posted:

I think this means it passed.

Nothing like cat hair embedded into your clothing and furniture to remind you who owns everything around here.

RazorBunny
May 23, 2007

Sometimes I feel like this.

Serella posted:

Nothing like cat hair embedded into your clothing and furniture to remind you who owns everything around here.

I didn't bring a lot of clothes with me to Kuwait, so I've washed everything quite a few times since I arrived here in March. And yet, I'm still finding cat hairs in things.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

Why is your dog an anime

Dumb faces ITT;

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Sadie, they maybe can see you.

but that's ok because you are adorable :3:

(fake engine noises)

Wabznasm
Jul 19, 2006

Rof Rof

Fraction posted:

Dumb faces ITT;

Kalli cannot BELIEVE this poo poo.

Zenithbliss
Oct 22, 2007

I need car cat. Though I have 7 cats at present so maybe it's not a good idea

uptown
May 16, 2009

Fraction posted:

Dumb faces ITT;

Dumb faces you say?

Behold, my magnificent Newfie.

Zenithbliss
Oct 22, 2007

uptown posted:

Dumb faces you say?

Behold, my magnificent Newfie.

I see your silly faced animals and raise it to the entire body

He's 16 weeks old now and has a serious case of the monkey face going on

Abbeh
May 23, 2006

When I grow up I mean to be
A Lion large and fierce to see.
(Thank you, Das Boo!)
You know what Ed hates?

Baths.
She hates baths.

Wabznasm
Jul 19, 2006

Rof Rof

Zenithbliss posted:

I see your silly faced animals and raise it to the entire body

That is a sheep :colbert:

Whenever Barky gets the zoomies, he does this face:

Why Barky, why?

Captain Foxy
Jun 13, 2007

I love Hitler and Hitler loves me! He's not all bad, Hitler just needs someone to believe in him! Can't you just give Hitler a chance?

Quality Pugamutes now available, APR/APRI/NKC approved breeder. PM for details.

ClearlyDeluded posted:

Why Barky, why?

Cannot...contain...g-forces....must...go....full derp

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Ready to adopt my first ever dog of my own, and spent all day getting everything ready in the house. Before the dog can come home, someone from the rescue org has to do a home check. So I wait around all day for her to call and don't hear anything until 7:30pm asking if she can do it tomorrow night! I just want my new best friend! Tomorrow is a day off so I really wanted to pick him up in the morning and spend all day with him but now it looks like I'll have to wait until this weekend :(

Skizzles
Feb 21, 2009

Live, Laugh, Love,
Poop in a box.
Running/helping out a rescue is NOT easy, poo poo happens. Try not to fret about it too much, and good luck. :)

6-Ethyl Bearcat
Apr 27, 2008

Go out

ClearlyDeluded posted:

Whenever Barky gets the zoomies, he does this face:

Oh yes. Gary does that face too, especially when he's about to dive into a hedge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Pit bulls: Nature's ballet dancers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JChvEsOI8I8

Also did someone say DOG FACE?!

• Locked thread