Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Bacon of the Sea posted:

He's a proper ladies man

This is brilliant.

Sort of reminds me of when Stephan El Sharaaway said he got with girls over Facebook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Was Taters posted:

Wasn't it Audi that gave United all cars, but only SAF was driving his so they took them all back?

I honestly don't remember but since they're sponsored by Chevrolet now each player had his choice of any car in the range(including Corvettes and Camaros, except for the younger players) and Scholes picked the crap estate.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"

sassassin posted:

Because no player has ever shagged a prostitute before.

Yeah but they don't generally tweet photos of themselves while doing it.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

The Perfect Element posted:

Yeah but they don't generally tweet photos of themselves while doing it.

Ah, right, usually they just video it.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
A goalkeeper in Argentina has been arrested on suspicion of aiding and abetting a notorious hooligan wanted for homicide

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/01/san-lorenzo-goalkeeper-arrested

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
When Football Fans Go Feral

quote:

Argentine football fans beat players after cup exit

Dozens of fans of the Argentine football club Huracan have stormed the club's changing rooms after a training session and assaulted some players.

They also stole players' belongings and damaged their cars outside the stadium in Buenos Aires.

The masked fans carried out the attack after a disappointing result.

Second division Huracan had been knocked out of Copa Argentina by first division opponents Godoy Cruz on penalties on Wednesday.

"We were in the showers after Thursday's training session when the disguised fans stormed the rooms and threatened the players," said coach Jose Maria Llop.

He said some of the players had been beaten.

"When we left the stadium, we found out eight cars had been damaged," he added.

The club's president, Alejandro Nadur, said the fans had come in two buses and entered the stadium.

"What they did would not have been justified, even if we had lost 15-0 to Godoy Cruz," he said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-22211549

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Deco got caught doping in Brazil. Such a shame.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Vinestalk posted:

Deco got caught doping in Brazil. Such a shame.

That's a very dangerous substance, I bet after his time at Barca his endocrine system is shot to hell and he probably needs cycles just to function

edit: heres some info
http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/Deco-fails-doping-test-in-Brazil-will-appeal-4477253.php

Masking agent, they use it in race horses to avoid pulmonary hemorrhaging

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.

vaginal culture posted:

That's a very dangerous substance, I bet after his time at Barca his endocrine system is shot to hell and he probably needs cycles just to function

edit: heres some info
http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/Deco-fails-doping-test-in-Brazil-will-appeal-4477253.php

Masking agent, they use it in race horses to avoid pulmonary hemorrhaging

It's ALWAYS contaminated __. This time it's contaminated... vitamins? What? They don't magically break down into performance-enhancing drugs, unless we've been sitting on a major scientific discovery for the ages.

These excuses are always flimsy and shite, literally nobody has ever gotten away from that before. The amount of contaminated food I've eaten in my student days, you'd think I'd look like Arnold Schwarzenegger by now.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
It's an encouraging sign that Brazil is actually catching people

quote:

Vasco da Gama midfielder Carlos Alberto faces a two-year ban from football after failing a doping test.

The 28-year-old was found to have traces of illegal substances hydrochlorothiazide and metabolic tamoxifen in test samples taken after Vasco de Gama's 3-2 victory over Fluminense on March 2, the Rio de Janeiro Football Federation said on Tuesday.

Hydrochlorothiazide is known as a masking agent while metabolic tamoxifen blocks the production of the female hormone estrogen.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

An unnamed teenager punched a referee, ultimately killing him, after being shown a yellow card. He's currently facing aggravated assault charges which are likely to be upgraded now that the victim has died. 46 year old referee in a recreational league in Salt Lake City.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/05/soccer-referee-dies-punched-teenage-goalkeeper

quote:

A soccer referee who slipped into a coma after being punched by a teenage player during a game a week ago died on Saturday night, police said.

Ricardo Portillo, 46, of Salt Lake City passed away at the hospital, where he was being treated following an assault. Police have accused a 17-year-old player in a recreational soccer league of punching Portillo after the man called a foul on him and showed him a yellow card. "The suspect was close to Portillo and punched him once in the face as a result of the call," spokesman Justin Hoyal said in a press release.

The teen has been booked into juvenile detention on suspicion of aggravated assault. Hoyal said authorities will consider additional charges since Portillo has died. He said an autopsy is planned. No cause of death was released. Portillo suffered swelling in his brain and had been listed in critical condition, Dr Shawn Smith said Thursday at the Intermountain Medical Center in the Salt Lake City suburb of Murray.

The victim's family, which publicly spoke of Portillo's plight this past week, has asked for privacy, Hoyal said. Johana Portillo, 26, said last week that she wasn't at the 27 April game in the Salt Lake City suburb of Taylorsville, but she said she's been told by witnesses and detectives that the player hit her father in the side of the head.

"When he was writing down his notes, [the player] just came out of nowhere and punched him," she said.

Accounts from a police report, Portillo's daughter and others further detail what occurred. The teenager was playing in goal during a game at Eisenhower Junior High School in Taylorsville, when Portillo showed him a yellow card for pushing an opposing forward. The teenager, who was quite a bit heavier than Portillo, began arguing with the referee, then punched him in the face. Portillo seemed fine at first, then asked to be held because he felt dizzy. He sat down and started vomiting blood, triggering his friend to call an ambulance.

When police arrived around noon, the teenager was gone and Portillo was laying on the ground in the fetal position. Through translators, Portillo told emergency workers that his face and back hurt and he felt nauseous. He had no visible injuries and remained conscious. He was considered to be in fair condition when they took him to the Intermountain Medical Center. But when Portillo arrived to the hospital, he slipped into a coma with swelling in his brain. Johana Portillo called detectives to let them know his condition had worsened.

By Saturday evening, the teenager goalkeeper's father had agreed to bring him down to speak with police. Portillo's family said he had been attacked before, and Johanna Portillo said she and her sisters begged their father to stop refereeing because of the risk from angry players, but he continued because he loved soccer.

"It was his passion," she said. "We could not tell him no."

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Keepers are always a bit funny like that

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Bovril Delight posted:

An unnamed teenager punched a referee, ultimately killing him, after being shown a yellow card. He's currently facing aggravated assault charges which are likely to be upgraded now that the victim has died. 46 year old referee in a recreational league in Salt Lake City.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/05/soccer-referee-dies-punched-teenage-goalkeeper

no place for that in the modern game

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

There is no place for that all. I disagree with and despise players getting physical with officials. Even when I get mad at a ref I would never do something like that.

I heard about this today at the office. Really sad.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
I'm going to bet the kid didn't mean to kill him, so that sucks.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

tbp posted:

I'm going to bet the kid didn't mean to kill him, so that sucks.

I'm pretty sure it sucks either way, it's kinda a no-win ending. I hate stories like this.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
He received his charges this morning - homicide by assault, which is a lesser charge than manslaughter. The state does plan to seek to try him as an adult, though.

sircozzie
Jul 8, 2011

Release the Meerkat
Loic Remy's been arrested on suspicion of rape apparently...

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam
Not just him:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-22537941

quote:

QPR striker Loic Remy arrested over gang rape

Loic Remy and two other men are being questioned over the rape of a woman on Monday
Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy has been arrested on suspicion of rape.

The 26-year-old French international is being held by Scotland Yard's sex crime squad together with two other men who were arrested in Fulham, west London.

They are being questioned over allegations that a 34-year-old woman was raped by three men last Monday in west London.

The allegation was passed to the Met from Kent Police on Wednesday.

A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said: "Three men, aged 26, 23 and 22, were arrested at an address in Fulham on suspicion of rape.

"They remain in custody at a west London police station."

Pretty disgusting

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

What the gently caress is wrong with these assholes :psyduck: Stop raping people!

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Again, if I was getting paid thousands of pounds a week and was a top athlete I don't think I'd bother with the hassle of doing gang rapes. Like at what point did Loic Remy think 'Hmm I'm a bit bored tonight, I won't have a Nando's and then go to Jose Bosingwa's house and smash him at FIFA, I'll go and rape a woman with two other men, it'll get me out of the house'? That is never going to end well.

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
It didn't even get him out the house, it allegedly occurred at his flat!

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Yeah, swords definitely must have crossed there, the ratios are all wrong

The Fuck Juicer
Oct 16, 2012

Imagine if he'd went to Newcastle in January? Him and Nile Ranger would've been quite the team of rapists

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

the sex ghost posted:

Again, if I was getting paid thousands of pounds a week and was a top athlete I don't think I'd bother with the hassle of doing gang rapes. Like at what point did Loic Remy think 'Hmm I'm a bit bored tonight, I won't have a Nando's and then go to Jose Bosingwa's house and smash him at FIFA, I'll go and rape a woman with two other men, it'll get me out of the house'? That is never going to end well.

TBF I bet Bosingwa is terrible to play fifa with. He looks like the kind of guy who would use pace abuse squads and talks in Portuguese the whole time.

blue footed boobie fucked around with this message at 14:14 on May 15, 2013

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Hatem Ben Arfa posted:

Imagine if he'd went to Newcastle in January? Him and Nile Ranger would've been quite the team of rapists

We might be able to put together an all-rapists XI soon. Once they're all together, hopefully some kind soul will shoot them into the sun.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Shroud posted:

We might be able to put together an all-rapists XI soon. Once they're all together, hopefully some kind soul will shoot them into the sun.

You could at least have a front four of Ched Evans, van Persie, Remy and Nile Ranger, they'd score a lot between them

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

NinjaSteve posted:

You could at least have a front four of Ched Evans, van Persie, Remy and Nile Ranger, they'd score a lot between them

Don't forget Ronald.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

NinjaSteve posted:

Johnny Evans and titus bramble as Center backs.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
If statutory counts you always have Ribery.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

JFairfax posted:

If statutory counts you always have Ribery.

Benzema, too. All we need are some central midfielders and fullbacks and we've got a rapist XI that's got a shot at the title.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

I don't know that any team with Titus Bramble in has a shot at winning anything tbh

Jiminy Cricket
Feb 5, 2008

Flight Suit Up!

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Johnny Evans and titus bramble as Center backs.

Hang on, has Johnny Evans raped someone?

e: It would appear he was "falsely accused"

Jiminy Cricket fucked around with this message at 15:06 on May 15, 2013

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I think we can all agree that when French footballers aren't soliciting children for sex or kicking spectators or headbutting innocent Italian bystanders they're doing gang rapes. Or they're Sebastian Carole. Don't Ever Sign A French Footballer.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.chedevans.com

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Ched and the Seagulls

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

NinjaSteve posted:

Ched and the Seagulls

loving hell I came to post this. He can't be a rapist he was feeding seagulls some chips!

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
Interesting website. Shame it can't adhere to it's own guidelines on the main page though.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
In stoke news Whelan put an actual pigs head in Kemwyn Jones locker so Jones has thrown a brick through Whelan's car window.

Banterzone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

In stoke news Whelan put an actual pigs head in Kemwyn Jones locker so Jones has thrown a brick through Whelan's car window.

Banterzone.

All this needs is a naked tony pulis and it'd be the most stole news ever.

Bit of an over the top reaction, though.