Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Druggachusettes posted:

The tucked in t-shirt...the shoes.

What's wrong with the shoes? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Druggachusettes posted:

The tucked in t-shirt...the shoes.

And he got ripped off.

They're supposed to be twins.

BLONDE twins.

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

prefect posted:

Yeah what's up with that? Nothing says "class and sophistication" like a good pair of hiking boots.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Gropiemon posted:

Yeah what's up with that? Nothing says "class and sophistication" like a good pair of hiking boots.

Maybe it's because I'm a Florida Redneck but I can't tell whether you're being ironic or not :colbert:

craig588
Nov 19, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

In my memory this was someone related to Mega64, but looking for it a second time I didn't find any connection.

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice
At first I thought that said "Jorts Photography" which would have been appropriate.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Gropiemon posted:

Nothing says "class and sophistication" like posting on the forums. Did you look at that guy? I don't think he gives a gently caress about "sophistication".

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

Indecisive posted:

Nothing says "class and sophistication" like posting on the forums. Did you look at that guy? I don't think he gives a gently caress about "sophistication".

Hiking boot wearer spotted.

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick

prefect posted:

It just seems like whenever I see someone wearing those shoes indoors they are socially maladjusted.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Druggachusettes posted:

It just seems like whenever I see someone wearing those shoes indoors they are socially maladjusted.

And judging from his spare tire and the state of his soles he doesn't do a lot of hiking.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

Druggachusettes posted:

Yeah, it has nothing to do with them being hiking boots and everything to do with them looking like poo poo, just like the rest of the outfit looks like poo poo, and people who cannot dress themselves tend to also not be so great at doing socially-related things.

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin
Looking silly in that throne is a foregone conclusion. Aside from Duke Nukem cosplay, everyone was going to look shlubby and out of place. Also, I've never been to PAX, but I'm not going to fault someone for wearing comfortable shoes.

schwenz
Jun 20, 2003

Awful is only a word. The reality is much, much worse.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Yeah, it has nothing to do with them being hiking boots and everything to do with them looking like poo poo, just like the rest of the outfit looks like poo poo, and people who cannot dress themselves tend to also not be so great at doing socially-related things.

If you get dressed up all fancy-like to go to a kind of event that has a Duke Nukem throne then there is something badly, badly wrong with you.

Creepy Goat
Sep 19, 2010
Dressing well isn't dressing 'all fancy like'. Anyway if you are going to the kind of event that has a Duke Nukem throne then there is already something badly wrong with you.

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

Gropiemon posted:

You may be laughing now, but just wait till the zombie/alien/nuclear apocalypse happens and you sprain your ankle cause it doesn't have support.:smuggo:

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Great, now I want to change my username to Unidentified Friend.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

craig588 posted:

In my memory this was someone related to Mega64, but looking for it a second time I didn't find any connection.

The girl on the left has the most uncomfortable look on her face I've ever seen.

And I've seen a few.

:smith:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Nastyman posted:

The girl on the left has the most uncomfortable look on her face I've ever seen.

And I've seen a few.

:smith:

It's hard to to look happy when some weirdo is sniffing your vagina.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Oh, it's true. You are Brock Landers!
Salad Prong

for the non drug inclined what am i looking at?

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
A pancake. Literally a tiny pancake, flapjack, griddlecake, grannytits, batterfry, roadkill scrotum

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?

What, you've never seen a wild nipple tortoise before?

Doctor Fatty
Oct 11, 2004

Soothing salve for your intake valve
I'm pretty sure there's no drugs there, just the basic ingredients and equipment required to freebase make a really tiny pancake.

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Salad Prong

muike posted:

A pancake. Literally a tiny pancake, flapjack, griddlecake, grannytits, batterfry, roadkill scrotum

Oh that is flour, not some drug. Neat.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

xxEightxx posted:

for the non drug inclined what am i looking at?

efb how long was this tab open? :psyduck:

Jasta
Apr 13, 2012

Was it racing a Hare-ier?

Caufman
May 7, 2007

muike posted:

Fascinating vernacular.

I looked at that egg-shaped thing wondering what it was, it took me a while to realize it was an egg.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

craig588 posted:

Planking :ughh:

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

Vorpal Cat posted:

What, you've never seen a wild nipple tortoise before?

Jasta posted:

Was it racing a Hare-ier?

Get it right guys, can't you see its obviously a SKY WHALE.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/art-and-design/balloon-flies-like-a-fish-out-of-water-20130509-2jab3.html

quote:

That's what I wanted to do with the balloon, something that was obviously artificial, but seemingly natural, that's why I ended up with this beautiful sky whale.

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy

Haha I didn't even notice the thing has like ten tits hanging off of it.

Highlights from the video include:

1:10 - guy yanking on deflated tit, then tossing it aside
1:27 - little girl jumping into a nest of partially-inflated tits

I don't get art.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!

craig588 posted:

I was taking a picture of a friend sitting in that throne and tried to ask him how to turn on the flash on his camera. The girl thought I was telling her to flash me :(

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
to be fair they get asked that alot by maladjusted wierdos who think that they are huge sluts because they are being paid to look like one

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

SarutosZero posted:

I was taking a picture of a friend sitting in that throne and tried to ask him how to turn on the flash on his camera. The girl thought I was telling her to flash me :(

Well? Did she?

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

muike posted:

grannytits
:siren: WARNING: do NOT attempt to google this, in the hopes of it actually being a slang word for "pancake" :siren:

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.

Hydrolith posted:

:siren: WARNING: do NOT attempt to google this, in the hopes of it actually being a slang word for "pancake" :siren:

Theres is no way you googled that and did not know there would be granny tits. Tell the truth you wanted to see grandma spread eagle.

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Salad Prong

Hydrolith posted:

rear end in a top hat, what do you think I just did. Thanks.

Jasta
Apr 13, 2012

xxEightxx posted:

rear end in a top hat, what do you think I just did. Thanks.

Same. I had to know the truth! :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

Darth Freddy posted:

Theres is no way you googled that and did not know there would be granny tits.

I wasn't thinking.

I'm just lucky I didn't Image Search.

• Locked thread