Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

I'm gonna fuck me a moon man!

Kifisonfire posted:

Side note: Does anyone have the Kawaii Killer head for Maya?

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Oh god I can't kill henry as maya. He summoned five rabid stalkers and he can one shot me. :negative:

Edit: Nevermind. Pushed him off a cliff with my car. :smug:

Bumper Stickup fucked around with this message at 21:38 on May 9, 2013

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

Kifisonfire posted:

I feel like UVHM is still enough of a challenge that duping isn't that much of an issue. I don't care about most legendaries or uniques to be honest. I'd prefer to get things specific for my character. But if people want to collect everything then fair play to them. They're playing the game like they want, and I'm playing it like I want.

It's just stupid poo poo like not fixing Doc Mercy or Flynt's drop rates that tend to ruin the game. I'd like to farm my own set of Thunderball Fists and not have to rely on a goon who happens to have one from the treasure room/midgets.

Side note: Does anyone have the Kawaii Killer head for Maya?

As one of the unique collectors I like the idea of hey I have a build idea I'd like to try and being able to grab my gear out of my vault and not have to spend 20 minutes shuffling loot around different characters just to find out I don't like the build and then having to reshuffle everything back. I find that the Madhous! still not being fixed is absolutely ridiculous especially considering what they've prioritized over it instead.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I feel lucky enough with my commando that the build I like most can be built completely from Torgue vending machines. However, I still need a good explosive damage relic and expert grenadier classmod at level 61 (or close to it). Anybody have something? I can sweeten the deal with a few things. I have a lv 61 DP Unkempt Harold and a relic with +33% shock damage and +39% cooldown.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

I have an explosive relic. If you know mingo, he has one too. I'd like a grenadier mod... it looks like fun. Level 50 is fine. They don't change a whole lot from 50-61.

mirthalac
Jan 5, 2002
milk is liquid meat
I can't remember if it was ConcreteHades or Neo Hellbeast that was on the lookout for a Madhouse @ 61, but a random loot midget dropped me a non-elemental one with a clip of 147(!)

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

delpheye posted:

I have an explosive relic. If you know mingo, he has one too. I'd like a grenadier mod... it looks like fun. Level 50 is fine. They don't change a whole lot from 50-61.

What's the damage increase on it? The best I have is +26%. I'm fantasizing about finding an E-Tech explosive relic that has over 30% explosive damage and cooldown reduction. :swoon:

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

Speedboat Jones posted:

What's the damage increase on it? The best I have is +26%. I'm fantasizing about finding an E-Tech explosive relic that has over 30% explosive damage and cooldown reduction. :swoon:

33%

the cooldown reduction relics have elemental resists on them. :(

delpheye fucked around with this message at 03:57 on May 10, 2013

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Holy crap hook me UP.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

Speedboat Jones posted:

Holy crap hook me UP.

It's on my siren. I'm on now, if you are.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

delpheye posted:

It's on my siren. I'm on now, if you are.

I'll be home in about an hour. If not tonight I'll be around this weekend.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Gonna need a dupe of that head. I'll drop whatever too, got some random poo poo recently which I haven't sorted through.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
I don't suppose anyone on 360 has a level 55 Infinity they could dupe for me? :shobon:

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

smashpro1 posted:

I don't suppose anyone on 360 has a level 55 Infinity they could dupe for me? :shobon:

I've got 2 level 50's. shock and flame.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

10 Beers posted:

I've got 2 level 50's. shock and flame.

I already have a 50, but I've kinda hit a wall at 55.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

smashpro1 posted:

What's the damage on the one you have? The ones at 61 are only 25-30k.

Kifisonfire posted:

Gonna need a dupe of that head. I'll drop whatever too, got some random poo poo recently which I haven't sorted through.

Sure thing. I'll be around tomorrow if not tonight as well.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

delpheye posted:

What's the damage on the one you have? The ones at 61 are only 25-30k.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

smashpro1 posted:

No worries. The damage on yours seems a lot higher than mine. :(. I'm almost 53, and my infinities are kinda starting to peter out as well.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

Yeah, that's pretty anemic for level 55 mobs. I found that around 55 was when legendaries had lost most of their effectiveness, aside from a few sniper rifles, and rocket launchers, and ended up picking up/buying whatever was better in terms of damage until I got to 61. Once you get to 61 and there are plenty of people that can help you fill in the gaps.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

To celebrate the release of Krieg next week, this weekend there will be an increased chance for Bandit drops, as well as an increased chance for Badass Psychos to appear in certain areas (Lynchwood, Thousand Cuts and Eridium Blight). Should be a good opportunity to farm some Legendary and Unique Bandit gear. Gonna get a 61 Pot O' Gold if it kills me.

EDIT: Here's a new Krieg video too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDHSybz9YxQ

Kifisonfire fucked around with this message at 23:58 on May 10, 2013

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Seems like my kind of character.

"STRIP THE FLESH! SALT THE WOUND!" :black101:

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
My problem with drop rates in UVHM is that it's too crappy to do a "natural item" playthrough. By around 54 my lvl 50 gear was starting to show its age and I still hadn't found anything; either in drops or shops to replace them. Around 55 the game became a tedious grind. The bosses are simply a time sink since I have solo strategies for all of them, the swarms of minions that take magazine after magazine are frustrating as poo poo. I can use bee shield only for so long until I find myself constantly being peppered with shots or elemental effects. Also gently caress the grind up to the bunker.

On a side note, I did have a non-elemental 61 baby maker and a 61 orange sniper rife (sorry I forgot the name) drop from that insane boss battle...

And by "insane battle" I mean shooting skag piles.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Holy heck, Krieg looks fun as hell to play. I think I'm going to enjoy this massively.

Mr Wind Up Bird
Jan 23, 2004

i'm a goddamn coward
but then again so are you
I got to where Tina is and she's so annoying I'm sure that I'm going to have to interact with her all the time, constantly, until the end of the game.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Mr Wind Up Bird posted:

I got to where Tina is and she's so annoying I'm sure that I'm going to have to interact with her all the time, constantly, until the end of the game.

No, it's just for about a dozen missions total.

Medicinal Penguin
May 19, 2006

Mr Wind Up Bird posted:

Don't worry though, the new DLC is named after her, so I'm sure there's PLENTY more coming.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Jeez, Krieg. Why are you so strong? Maybe it's just because it's level 61 against TVHM enemies, but almost a 2 million damage melee hit? Sick.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Yeah, even if you don't have the gear for it, having an increased level does make you do more damage against enemies, right? Krieg probably won't be doing quite so obscenely in the final build, but it'll still be pretty awesome to go into "blow poo poo up with dynamite" mode instead of "weakly crawl around and hope you get lucky with a shot" mode.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Speedboat Jones posted:

Jeez, Krieg. Why are you so strong? Maybe it's just because it's level 61 against TVHM enemies, but almost a 2 million damage melee hit? Sick.

+50% melee damage when shields are gone from Empty the Rage.
+1.5% melee damage per stack of Salt the Wound (up to 20 stacks).
+250% melee damage from Silence the Voices.
+100% melee damage from Release the Beast.

Yeah, that's an insane amount of melee damage.

Imagine if he had a shield like Hide of Terramorphous.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

or a love thumper and a rapier.

What does Zer0 do well again?

Seneschal
Nov 24, 2008

delpheye posted:

Stacking crits with Rising Shot, drawing aggro with decoy... looking great in a unitard...

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Anyone have any sweet mid-50's gear on 360 they'd wanna dupe? GT: Flexible Ethics.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011

delpheye posted:

He can kill anything in one hit with some setup. I can understand if people find him lacking since you really need the right gear for him to shine.

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

delpheye posted:

Bunker with Bore and a shotgun

Also if anyone likes playing natural play throughs (no duped or sharing items from other characters)
I would love to do an All-Krieg run through from the very beginning.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

HAmbONE posted:

Also if anyone likes playing natural play throughs (no duped or sharing items from other characters)
I would love to do an All-Krieg run through from the very beginning.

If I had my way, I'd get Krieg to 61 only playing with 3 other Kriegs and no duped gear.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I didn't hit the Gluttonous Thresher wall on my commando in UVHM but I am sure as hell hitting it on my mechromancer.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

delpheye posted:

If I had my way, I'd get Krieg to 61 only playing with 3 other Kriegs and no duped gear.

This sounds like a thing I'm wanting to get in on.

burntpork
Jan 25, 2010
So who's getting krieg day-1 on ps3? I was hoping to do some krieg-only co-op.

burntpork fucked around with this message at 03:07 on May 12, 2013

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

burntpork posted:

So who's getting krieg day-1 on ps3? I was hoping to do some krieg-only co-op.

Yo. Though my download speed from PSN is crapola for some reason so I might not be Krieging at the very first opportunity like the rest of you all. Still looking forward to it.

PSN name is "sickly17"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burntpork
Jan 25, 2010

Speedball posted:

Yo. Though my download speed from PSN is crapola for some reason so I might not be Krieging at the very first opportunity like the rest of you all. Still looking forward to it.

PSN name is "sickly17"

Im pretty sure that last big patch included krieg, but he's not playable until you pay to unlock him. That's how it worked for the mechromancer. Unless you didn't download that patch you should be good :).

• Locked thread