Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Legen, WAIT FOR IT!

...dary, Robin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

RCarr posted:

Not if it's a gay lotus.

Truly the most difficult yet most satisfying yoga position.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

hate pants posted:

I hope this doesn't count as an image macro, cause it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Those are a series called Summer of Love by Saiman Chow. http://www.saimanchow.com/Summer-of-Love

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
I hope this doesn't count as a meme/macro:

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

DrBouvenstein posted:

Do you smell what The Baby's cooking? (It's poopoo in my diaper)
Baby says know your drat role (it's feeding me)

The list just goes on and on.

Kitsch!
Jul 27, 2006

God made Adam and Eve, not Fluffy and Eve.

hate pants posted:

I hope this doesn't count as an image macro, cause it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Hello new avatar.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Kitsch! posted:

Hello new avatar.

Oh come on. Not the duck and the deer?

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

fool_of_sound posted:

Oh come on. Not the duck and the deer?

I want to say someone has that already.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

DrBouvenstein posted:

Some of the photos look a bit like Rowan Atkinson.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Portals posted:

In case anyone's wondering, this is from Three Word Phrase.

These are pretty good.

Slightly :nws: http://i.imgur.com/nqcmO9r.gif

Roy has a new favorite as of 04:52 on May 11, 2013

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

DrBouvenstein posted:

And then 18 years later right before prom it's time to break out the photo album.

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Enter Char posted:

It's still funny if you know that pretty much all black tattoo ink uses bone char in it.

And what, no vegans are aware of this? And no artists mention it to people who come in to get "vegan" inked on their arm? Puh-lease.

Got Moloko
Aug 23, 2011

Milk+

scourgeofthe7bees posted:

And what, no vegans are aware of this? And no artists mention it to people who come in to get "vegan" inked on their arm? Puh-lease.

Correct on both counts.
Vegan tattoo ink is a thing, but it's not at all common. Or good from what I've heard.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Actually, vegans know that bone char is in LOTS of poo poo, including ordinary household sugar, which is why all but the hardest hardcore vegans let it slide with the old "well the animals weren't harvested for their bones, it's just merely an earth-friendly recycling byproduct of an evil industry" loophole.

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Got Moloko posted:

Correct on both counts.
Vegan tattoo ink is a thing, but it's not at all common. Or good from what I've heard.

I was being facetious; vegans know about bone char in ink, and vegan tattoo ink is just fine. I think you're also insulting tattoo artists assuming they'd do something like that.

scourgeofthe7bees has a new favorite as of 08:56 on May 11, 2013

Got Moloko
Aug 23, 2011

Milk+

I was being facetious; vegans know about bone char in ink, and vegan tattoo ink is just fine. I think you're also insulting tattoo artists assuming they'd do something like that.

Sorry, the internet has ruined my ability to detect sarcasm.
Though not all vegans are so well informed. I've met more than a few who were honestly surprised when they found out. Much like how a sizable portion of vegans/vegetarians I've met didn't realize they probably shouldn't be consuming anything with worcheshire in it.
As for unintentionally slandering tattoo artists, yes well, my bad. I'm sure there have been countless times when an artist stopped a vegan from putting animal by-product under their skin. But there are also plenty of a-moral assholes out there who I'm sure would be more than happy to just stay quiet and make a buck.
Plus also what Hodor said.

Content to avoid just posting about other peoples hypothetical bad choices:

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Got Moloko posted:

But there are also plenty of a-moral assholes out there who I'm sure would be more than happy to just stay quiet and make a buck.

I'd bet there are plenty of tattoo artists who don't know that there is bone char in the ink, either. Never attribute to malice what can be explained by ignorance, or something.

Anyways, have some imgur.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning
Kuro Sumi is the most commonly used brand of black ink today. It contains no animal byproducts or bone char at all.

Almost all big brands of coloured ink are now vegan friendly.

Any glycerin found in the ingredients is from plant extracts.

Enough of the derail, it's perfectly fine to get vegan statements tattooed on your body if you want, and you dont have to worry about the ink used as much as you had to back in the 90's.

Here, have a funny picture.

Digital Flower
Sep 5, 2011

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Actually, vegans know that bone char is in LOTS of poo poo, including ordinary household sugar

That's mostly just an US concern since it's only true for cane sugar. Beet sugar which is what we grow in Europe is safe.

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

He's gonna wreck it!

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

Swole enough to cause gravitational lensing.

trunkwontopen
Apr 7, 2007
I am a CARTOON BEAR!

Please tell me they themselves photo shopped this picture and put it on their Facebook to pick up the ladies.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

He looks like. I don't know. Who's that character that turns out to be Guile's dead partner he's always searching for in the later street fighters. Did that guy have black hair? He looks like a cartoon guile but with black hair.

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

dpack_1 posted:

Here, have a funny picture.

That guy is miming being stuck in an invisible box extremely well! He's even got the tits-squashed-against-the-glass thing going. Somehow.

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎

Krinkle posted:

He looks like. I don't know. Who's that character that turns out to be Guile's dead partner he's always searching for in the later street fighters. Did that guy have black hair? He looks like a cartoon guile but with black hair.

You're thinking of Charlie, but he was blonde.

Private Eye
Jul 12, 2010

Don't be so bloody gay, Cambo
Bilbo Baggins has fled Bag End and all the horrors that await the shire, and has moved into the National Oceanography Centre in Southampton.

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.
And now, a collection of relatively amusingly named products. Some of my own discovery, some pinched from their own usual internet circulation and at this point I've forgotten which are which.

All ripe for pun opportunities.

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice

Private Eye posted:

Bilbo Baggins has fled Bag End and all the horrors that await the shire, and has moved into the National Oceanography Centre in Southampton.

I don't have a picture but I'm pretty certain the Kelvin Building at the University of Glasgow has a similar door labelled J.Malkovich.

Vlex
Aug 4, 2006
I'd rather be a climbing ape than a big titty angel.

Private Eye posted:

Hah, I have colleagues at the NOC, I wonder if they know about this.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

That's where they stashed the "Hobbit pipe weed", yeah?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Mulefisk posted:

These are pretty good.

Slightly :nws: http://i.imgur.com/nqcmO9r.gif

One of my favorites:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

lovely method, you got to fondle one and leave the other entirely alone or you ain't got no control group.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

My Lovely Horse posted:

lovely method, you got to fondle one and leave the other entirely alone or you ain't got no control group.

"Hey hon, you ever notice one of your breasts is slightly smaller than the other? ...Do you have plans between five and elevenish for the next year or so?"

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

My Lovely Horse posted:

And he certainly shouldn't be doing it every evening!! Breasts do need some rest time so the fat cells can multiply. They're just like muscles people, they need time.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I think you're also insulting tattoo artists assuming they'd do something like that.

Because we all know tattoo artists would never let their customers make fools of themselves.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

Tiggum posted:

Because we all know tattoo artists would never let their customers make fools of themselves.

I posted this in my tattooing A/T forever ago, but it's not always our fault. I had a client come in and ask for a name, and I ran him through my usual procedure: make him write the name on paper, make him verify, make a stencil, show him the stencil, make him verify that, transfer the stencil to skin, make him give final okay before starting. I gave him quite literally 6 chances to not gently caress it up, and at the very goddamn end when he looked at the final result he says, "the gently caress man it not spelled like that!"

Some people also argue over the spelling and are adamant, or literally say, "I don't care I want it just like this." Welp, your money, your body.

Unskilled Labour
Jul 23, 2009
Do you somehow document stupid requests like obvious spelling mistakes and the like for CYA purposes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
I haven't been actively tattooing for years, but standard practice was to make a notation of detail on their release form and make them initial it.

• Locked thread