Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

marcadia posted:

It does go on and I think that the FA should at least ask Ferguson why he played a weakened team against Chelsea, but not against Arsenal?

:rolleyes:

Rafael, Vidic, Evans, Evra <-- easily a first choice back four.

Valencia, Cleverley, Jones, Anderson, Giggs <-- swap Anderson for Carrick and this midfield has appeared a number of times this season.

RvP <-- yeah you can understand people being mad we started the league's top scorer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
If you need to rely on other teams so you can secure 4th then you don't loving deserve your "trophy".

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

But this kind of thing has happened before! *cites 20-year old example from another country*

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Ninpo posted:

:rolleyes:

Rafael, Vidic, Evans, Evra <-- easily a first choice back four.

Valencia, Cleverley, Jones, Anderson, Giggs <-- swap Anderson for Carrick and this midfield has appeared a number of times this season.

RvP <-- yeah you can understand people being mad we started the league's top scorer.
It's posted in the "Bad Posts About Football" thread, Ninpo. You can calm down on the constant white knighting of United.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

I'm drawing a blank, what tune is this to?

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Mickolution posted:

I'm drawing a blank, what tune is this to?

I think it's meant to be Livin' on a Prayer but most of the lines really don't fit.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Hahaha, brilliant.

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

EvilHawk posted:

I think it's meant to be Livin' on a Prayer but most of the lines really don't fit.

loving brilliant

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

irlZaphod posted:

It's posted in the "Bad Posts About Football" thread, Ninpo. You can calm down on the constant white knighting of United.

Doh. Thought I was in the EPL monthly thread.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
Massive rumours about Moyes taking over at Man Utd tonight. Betting sites have slashed odds too.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The Guardian's standard of Photoshop entries hits a new high:

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

WastedJoker posted:

Massive rumours about Moyes taking over at Man Utd tonight. Betting sites have slashed odds too.

That's actually true though (well, true about the rumours and most of the sites dropping Moyes from above 2-1 to below evens), unless I'm missing some meta-humour about reality itself making a bad post about football.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

St Evan Echoes posted:

The Guardian's standard of Photoshop entries hits a new high:

Leprosy is no joke.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Redcafe is a thing of beauty today

"I just got my internet connection and I'm in tears right now!! gently caress!!"

"I'm going to cry in the shower now. I couldn't sleep at all and picked up my phone at 5:00am(in the US) and saw confirmation. I couldn't get back to sleep again. Now off to work. Have a hug, lads."

"I'm going to venture outside for the first time since the news broke. I fear the world will be a different, darker place..."

"Anyone had a little cry yet?"

"No,Fergie,please.I'm gonna kill myself."

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

c0burn posted:

Redcafe is a thing of beauty today

"I just got my internet connection and I'm in tears right now!! gently caress!!"

"I'm going to cry in the shower now. I couldn't sleep at all and picked up my phone at 5:00am(in the US) and saw confirmation. I couldn't get back to sleep again. Now off to work. Have a hug, lads."

"I'm going to venture outside for the first time since the news broke. I fear the world will be a different, darker place..."

"Anyone had a little cry yet?"

"No,Fergie,please.I'm gonna kill myself."

There was one guy I saw cross-quoted on RAWK, who said he had sung some song to the Fergie portrait he has in his house, and someone else who was so sad his work told him to go home early :laugh:

On the other side of the fence, the third poster in the RAWK thread (this was last night, just after the rumours kicked up) who said he would eat his own dick if Fergie does go. He's been quiet since, though the mods and admins picked up on it. I wish they would do mod challenges like we do here.

Someone else said he'd do the same thing if Moyes takes over. Gonna be a lot of dick munching on RAWK tomorrow...

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
Who from us would you put in the man utd xi?
Purely based on this season.
De Gea
Coleman Heitinga Vidic Baines
?? Osman Fellaini Mirallas
RVP Anichebe

No centre halfs have stood out. Rm would have been Valencia based on talent, but he's had an eggy season. TBH bar Mirallas no wingers standout from either side. Swap RVP and into our team plus SAF in charge and we'd have pissed the league.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Haha where is that from

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

c0burn posted:

Haha where is that from

RedCafe

We're all counting down until Moysie poaches Anichebe

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
18 goals in 7 years. The mind boggles.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Heitinga being there actually made me lol

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

c0burn posted:

Haha where is that from

I went and visited ToffeeTalk to see what they thought about Moyes switching. To be fair to them, 99.9% of the posts were sensible, but then there was that one

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Completely wrong thread

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

hahaha this owns

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Torres - dud or God, Mikel - footballer or farmer, Roman - meddler or saviour, Rafa - prat or pillock...

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Strawman posted:

Torres - dud or God, Mikel - footballer or farmer, Roman - meddler or saviour, Rafa - prat or pillock...

1. Dud
2. footballer
3. Meddler
4, trick question prat and pillock ?

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

frankitkat posted:

Ridiculous

Assfuck

From

Anfield

#gently caress rafa logic
#no disrespect to liverpool tho
#merna logic
#tottenham

Eric Cantonese fucked around with this message at 05:42 on May 16, 2013

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

wrong thread

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!

wrong thread

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Stop saying wrong thread please for the love of god

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

quote:

And I have to say, it made me laugh that Mancini would get a person to be his slave or a servant, put it the way you like

Who the gently caress is "Jose"? In another article, I read that he used to wash Mancini's bike and that was his job. Now I read he was basically his servant. Just how messed up twat you have to be to spend so much time tanning and getting nail and brow job done? Hilarious stuff.

You have people like Rafa Benitez, committed to football all the time, and then Mancini, "let me go shopping, and then tanning, and then biking and finally get some brow job" Pathetic.

Eric Cantonese fucked around with this message at 18:12 on May 18, 2013

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

please please please tell me thats a Chelsea fan waxing lyrical about Benitez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

:psyduck: