Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
Sounds good to me. PayPal sent!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Level1Wizard posted:

I was watching a video and noticed the dolphins logo in the background looks much more three dimensional.

I don't know if it's just for Dolphins Cam, but I kind of like it more.

Why did they interview the guy from Parks and Rec about the Dolphins

Dirt Worshipper
Apr 2, 2007

Paralithodes Californiensis
I'm not going to be happy until the technology exists to make the Dolphin logo on the players' helmets vibrate.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Dirt Worshipper posted:

I'm not going to be happy until the technology exists to make the Dolphin logo on the players' helmets vibrate.
How about an epileptic player and some flashing LEDs on the facemask?

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

japtor posted:

How about an epileptic player and some flashing LEDs on the facemask?

Maybe turn the gradient from the jag's helmet into an 80's style color shift pattern.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
01. 89
02. Beer4theBeerGod Out
03. Comfortador
04. SteelAngel2000
05. Nystral
06. Japtor
07. DangerKat
08. Whip Slagcheek
09. wheez the roux

Waiting on SteelAngel and I can fire this baby off!

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Giving SteelAngel2000 till 7 PM central. Don't want to leave him out, but you know..

japtor
Oct 28, 2005
I was going to suggest everyone pitch in a few bucks to get him a Ryan Leaf jersey but there's none there :(

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

japtor posted:

I was going to suggest everyone pitch in a few bucks to get him a Ryan Leaf jersey but there's none there :(

If it was closer to Christmas, we could all pool together to make that his Secret Santa present.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
SteelAngel, nooooo! I'm gonna start putting in the order. Which will take me probably about 20 minutes or so of triple checking everything. If he responds by then, I'll throw it in, but I'm gonna hit order when everything is bulletproof...

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
So, it's not giving me a choice to use Paypal like I assumed it would. Which, I can use my debit card, but....which method do I use? The payitrust thing has some negative reviews after a google search. Anybody ordered from this place before that can give some insight?

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I'm scared :ohdear:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I was reading through the site reviews and payitrust seems to look better than ECPSS. I would use a preloaded burner card though just to be safe with your info.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
Go somewhere liek here (Just a quick google got this, i don't know if there's a better site that wouldn't require you to get more than 1 since these max out at $200) and buy an e-gift card instead of using your legit Visa information. I'm pretty sure there's other places that offer these services as well, your bank probably does if you have a checking account with them, look around their website.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005
Yeah all I can think of is one of those credit gift cards. Might want to add a few bucks in case they do some type of hold/authorization charge type of thing. I remember having some trouble with Amazon or somewhere a while back cause they did a $1-2 charge, which hit the limit of my gift card when added on top of the item.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

use your credit card, pussy :colbert: fraud protection exists for a reason

i buy from shady sites and have never had a problem, obviously ymmv

alternatively western union is pretty easy though i forget how steep the fee scale is (i know it's ~$12 for most reasonable amounts)

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Tried ECPSS and payitrust and my bank refused both of those. Checking into it all. When I used payitrust, it took the money out of my account, but immediately put it back in, but oddly enough listed both as withdrawals instead of one as a withdrawal and one as a deposit even though it adds up correctly. I hope I just didn't get charged $430 three times..

89 fucked around with this message at 17:13 on May 14, 2013

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Ok, yeah just talked on the phone to Bank of America and they didn't let the stuff go through, so I should be fine. Looks like I'm gonna have to get my cherry popped with Western Union or one of those gift cards. I'm just worried the gift card wouldn't work because the payment screen asks for an issuing bank. DAMNIT CHINESE JERSEY WEBSITES.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

89 posted:

Ok, yeah just talked on the phone to Bank of America and they didn't let the stuff go through, so I should be fine. Looks like I'm gonna have to get my cherry popped with Western Union or one of those gift cards. I'm just worried the gift card wouldn't work because the payment screen asks for an issuing bank. DAMNIT CHINESE JERSEY WEBSITES.

I assure you, it's just Asian website design in general. I hate nothing in my new home country more than their lovely websites and, believe me, there are a lot of annoyances to choose from in sparkling Korea.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I'm gonna stop by a western union tomorrow, you guys. I didn't get a chance to before work today.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

89 posted:

I'm gonna stop by a western union tomorrow, you guys. I didn't get a chance to before work today.

Thanks for handling all of this, I'm surprised you've had as much difficulty as you have. I bought a jersey from Yuki last year and didn't have any issues. If WU ends up costing you more money then let us know.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Thanks for handling all of this, I'm surprised you've had as much difficulty as you have. I bought a jersey from Yuki last year and didn't have any issues. If WU ends up costing you more money then let us know.

Seconding this

japtor
Oct 28, 2005
WU cost me a small chunk when I used it way back for something, don't know about now. I'd go the gift card route since they still appear as a credit card to the vendors...but I guess whatever stuff on the site still might trigger the standard security protection stuff :doh:

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Money is sent. It costed $14 extra to send it, but I got a 6% discount from Christmas-Jersey because of using WU to offset the $14 charge. Which, after the WU cost, it freed up about $11. Which, I could send $1.37 back to everybody, but I'm thinking maybe it can help cover any extra shipping costs or my gas :).

Funny enough, WU ended up taking about 20 minutes because their computer system was being wacky and they had to keep logging their computers in and out. DAMNIT CHINESE JERSEY WEBSITES!!

Oh, and because of the extra day or two, I was tempted to add a 3rd jersey to the order for me, a black Brian Dawkins jersey :cool:. Whip putting ideas into my head!!!

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Every self-respecting Eagles fan needs a B-Dawk jersey.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Every self-respecting Eagles fan needs a B-Dawk jersey.
I got tired of having to "gamble" with jerseys, so I bought a Dawkins one. I think I'll be good with that for a long time.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Jersey bulk update, but it's not a good one. There's a couple of jerseys not in stock and they are wondering if we'd like to replace them.

- NEW NFL Seattle Seahawks 24 Richard Sherman New Grey Colors Jerseys (Elite) S(40)

- Tampa Bay Buccanee 55 brooks red Jerseys

And then my drat Dawkins jersey (I wanted it in black :(). Anyways, Sherman & Brooks guys, any idea on what other jersey you might like? With the Sherman, maybe you could get a limited jersey instead or a different color? Let me know you guys. Sucks, but you know :/.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005
drat...well if anyone wants out I've been thinking about getting this DMC one* too so I'm willing to take another spot and PayPal over the difference...if it's in stock in the first place :ohdear:

*Sure he may be gone in a year, but I want that throwback alt...and my family has a business on McFadden street if nothing else so I'll still vaguely have some relation to it :effort:

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

89 posted:

Jersey bulk update, but it's not a good one. There's a couple of jerseys not in stock and they are wondering if we'd like to replace them.

- NEW NFL Seattle Seahawks 24 Richard Sherman New Grey Colors Jerseys (Elite) S(40)

And then my drat Dawkins jersey (I wanted it in black :(). Anyways, Sherman & Brooks guys, any idea on what other jersey you might like? With the Sherman, maybe you could get a limited jersey instead or a different color? Let me know you guys. Sucks, but you know :/.

I'll take a Small Sherman Grey if they have it in Game or whatever, otherwise go ahead and make it Navy. most of those limited jerseys look like terrible wacky gimmick BS

again I'll be out of town for a while relatively soon so if this takes any longer then get in touch with me before mailing it anywhere because I have no idea where I'll be and will need them shipped to a friend

wheez the roux fucked around with this message at 14:09 on May 17, 2013

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

89 posted:

DAMNIT!!!

I'll get a LARGE Barry Sanders "Dk. Blue"
http://christmas-jersey.com/views/?NEW-NFL-Detroit-Lions-20-B.sanders-Blue-Jerseys-%28Elite%29-35851.html

What's the shipping difference between a reebok that is 17.5 and a nike at 21? I'll paypal the $5 price difference + shipping once I hear from you.

Nystral fucked around with this message at 14:36 on May 17, 2013

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

89 posted:

And then my drat Dawkins jersey (I wanted it in black :().

:saddowns: I almost ordered that same one, but B-Dawk belongs in the home green.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

wheez the roux posted:

I'll take a Small Sherman Grey if they have it in Game or whatever, otherwise go ahead and make it Navy. most of those limited jerseys look like terrible wacky gimmick BS

again I'll be out of town for a while relatively soon so if this takes any longer then get in touch with me before mailing it anywhere because I have no idea where I'll be and will need them shipped to a friend

On the site, all I can find besides the grey jersey for Sherman on the whole website is the lights out jerseys.

http://christmas-jersey.com/views/?2012-NEW-NFL-Seattle-Seahawks-25-Richard-Sherman-Lights-Out-Black-Elite-Jerseys-33682.html

They might have the Sherman Gray in medium..

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Still waiting to hear from wheez so the order can continue.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Nystral posted:

What's the shipping difference between a reebok that is 17.5 and a nike at 21? I'll paypal the $5 price difference + shipping once I hear from you.

Waiting to hear re: this

japtor
Oct 28, 2005
Would it be possible to for me to add a jersey or would I have to depend on swapping with someone else's spot?

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

89 posted:

Still waiting to hear from wheez so the order can continue.

I was really only in this for a Sherman jersey so at this point, if I could get my money back that'd be for the best. At this point there's no way I could have it delivered before I'm unavailable the next 3 months anyway.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Nystral - $4 would cover it. I've been doing $33 for Nike and $29 for Reebok on this order.

Wheez - That's fine, I can get you a refund.

Now, the only thing is, I really want to avoid doing a refund over western union with this Chinese place because it's probably gonna be a pain in the rear end. So, if instead somebody wanted to fill those two spots, that'd be easier.

So, japtor, you can definitely add a jersey. That would leave one more jersey to fill if somebody wants to get in on one jersey real fast. Sooner the better cause this order is stalled right now as we figure this stuff out.

89 fucked around with this message at 21:54 on May 18, 2013

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Wheez - Refund issued. Should take 3-4 business days according to Paypal since it has to grab the money from my bank account. But, I wouldn't be surprised to see it sent to you on Monday.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I dunno if someone else has priority, but I'd be down for a small Nike Elite Red Gronkowski. Lemme know and I'll do paypal stuff.

EDIT: vvvv - sent

Magicpants fucked around with this message at 23:11 on May 18, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Magicpants posted:

I dunno if someone else has priority, but I'd be down for a small Nike Elite Red Gronkowski. Lemme know and I'll do paypal stuff.

Sounds good. $33 paypal to stephanrules@gmail.com :)

Japtor has dibs on the last jersey slot.

• Locked thread