Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

XCom is 13.59 on steam.

Buy it ASAP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

XCom is 13.59 on steam.

Buy it ASAP.

Or wait until the end of the month when Amazon will have it for $9.99 if you are concerned about that extra three and change.

sants
May 17, 2003

free beavis
anyone play that dota 2

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
DotA is a silly game for silly nobles.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

XCom is 13.59 on steam.

Buy it ASAP.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up.

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho
I couldn't even win on normal lol.....needless to say I got mad and never played it again

sants
May 17, 2003

free beavis

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

DotA is a silly game for silly nobles.

gross no

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho
I can't stop going back to diablo 3 :(

Anyone else still play? Want to try and power level my barb to 60 bc I'd rather not play through all the difficulties again

Also mad I missed the hilarious gold duping last week

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

mokhtar belmokhtar posted:

Anyone else still play? Want to try and power level my barb to 60 bc I'd rather not play through all the difficulties again

I actually played a good bit this weekend (for the first time in 2 or 3 months). I still never finished Inferno on my barb (I think I was all the way to Izual or whoever the gently caress) so I think I'm going to do that.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

mokhtar belmokhtar posted:

I still don't get how people get replay value out of Diablo games. Ok, sure. Run through it once then again later with a friend but drat.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I was playing a lot with a few friends of mine grinding out keywardens and ubers but I kinda quit to play other games. I'll probably jump back in a few months when I don't have anything to play. I typically use it as kind of a mindless timewaster while I shoot the poo poo with my friends who live thousands of miles away.

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho
Yeah it's a fun time waster to play passively while watching boring tv or whatever. Doesn't exactly require that much attention.....also it's pretty loving easy now

ROPES CURE NIGGERS
Feb 18, 2013

by Fistgrrl
Did some Arma III multiplayer last night. I joined some uber serious role-playing server and shot some guy out of a low hovering helicopter.

It's like the whole server collectively had a coronary.

:allears:

WP CURES PALESTINE
Jun 17, 2011
[ASK] ME about :

LYING ABOUT BEING A US MARINE

HATING ON TRANSPEOPLE BUT SECRETLY DATING ONE

CLAIMING TO HAVE PTSD ON MY OKCUPID PROFILE

HAVING A TRIFORCE TATTOO ON MY NECK
I got told I know nothing about tactics by a super serious clan and that I'd never make it in the real military :)

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

ROPES CURE NIGGERS posted:

Did some Arma III multiplayer last night. I joined some uber serious role-playing server and shot some guy out of a low hovering helicopter.

It's like the whole server collectively had a coronary.

:allears:

I'll have my poo poo set up again next week if you're down for some week day Arma fun.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
I played a bit with united operations last year, and that was pretty fun. They were just a little spergy about using comms and stuff, but I guess you need to be when you have 100 people running around in a server trying to accomplish something. There weren't any ranks or bullshit stuff like that, and they had some pretty cool missions.

Is ARMA 3 still just in alpha? I played a bit with that early on, but got kind or bored with the space guns and space trucks and the one island. I'm ready for the full game.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Not really sure why, but Steam dumped 2 75% off Shogun 2 coupons in my inventory. Up for grabs, PM me.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Planetside 2?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I'm down to try some Arma stupidity if that happens again. I bought it for some Gippery but haven't played it yet.

ROPES CURE NIGGERS
Feb 18, 2013

by Fistgrrl

holocaust bloopers posted:

I'll have my poo poo set up again next week if you're down for some week day Arma fun.

Sweet, I am set up and p much ready to go. Vote we do nothing but stand around bitching about AKO/AF Portal ~tru military simulation~

WP CURES PALESTINE posted:

I got told I know nothing about tactics by a super serious clan and that I'd never make it in the real military :)

this story is the best :lol:

<--- lol Vas u card :)

ROPES CURE NIGGERS fucked around with this message at 21:15 on May 13, 2013

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

XCom is 13.59 on steam.

Buy it ASAP.

How long is this sale for? I'm not near a PC. :(

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

old dog child posted:

How long is this sale for? I'm not near a PC. :(

Its gone. Supposedly Amazon will have it on sale later this month.!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

I got a 75% off Shogun 2 coupon too.

Also got 2 DOTA 2 invites, and 3 ARMA 3 lite.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I have another Shogun 2 coupon if anybody wants it.

NAPALM STICKS TO
Jun 22, 2005

hey when the new wargame comes out, gonna get it and get confused as hell by it. I know HCT used to play the old one, is anyone else getting it? Also down to play Arma, and I'll install DayZ. Haven't tried it yet. And there was some Fallout talk earlier, there's a mod called Tale of Two Wastelands that combines Fallout 3 and New Vegas into one gigantic game and it's awesome.

NAPALM STICKS TO fucked around with this message at 00:20 on May 16, 2013

ROPES CURE NIGGERS
Feb 18, 2013

by Fistgrrl

DRONES CURE HAJI posted:

hey when the new wargame comes out, gonna get it and get confused as hell by it. I know HCT used to play the old one, is anyone else getting it?

I'll probably get it even though I am bogged down in games that I haven't played yet.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I will as well. The first one was not great for solo play which is what I used it for mainly.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

helldiver, the Metro 2033 key from Amazon works just fine on Steam. Thanks for the tip!

http://www.amazon.com/Deep-Silver-4...ords=metro+2033

It's 15 on Steam, 5 on Amazon.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Borderlands 2 is 13 bucks and change this weekend on steam.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
Spare Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition key up for grabs if somebody wants it, just send me a PM.

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.
My brother got that new Wargame Airland or whatever it's called and he said it's really good because with airpower being added in it filled in an important part of the rock-paper-scissors stuff. They also changed how the unit loadouts were made and how well artillery sights in on moving targets.

He enjoyed playing the first one and he likes this second one, so I guess it's a good game.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

edit: got it, thanks!

Tiny Timbs fucked around with this message at 03:39 on May 17, 2013

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Fallom posted:

anybody got a Dota 2 invite? http://steamcommunity.com/id/theislamicshock

i'm going to hate myself

yeah i got one, i'll friend you and send it

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

yeah i got one, i'll friend you and send it

thank you!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ref=hy-bill-dvg-1&ie=UTF8&docId=1000716161

Holy poo poo Amazon is having an insane sale right now for PC game downloads.

7.50 for Dark Souls. Worth every penny.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ref=hy-bill-dvg-1&ie=UTF8&docId=1000716161

Holy poo poo Amazon is having an insane sale right now for PC game downloads.

7.50 for Dark Souls. Worth every penny.

Well, I just picked this up. How bad am I going to get my poo poo pushed in by this game?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Not at all. Turns out video games aren't real.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

pkells posted:

Well, I just picked this up. How bad am I going to get my poo poo pushed in by this game?

Its not hard, once you learn parrying and defense you'll be fine.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Godholio posted:

Not at all. Turns out video games aren't real.

Close thread. Goldmine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Since there's a bunch of us who play Civ 5, not all may know of the new expansion dropping in July. Sounds pretty good.

http://kotaku.com/inheriting-civilization-vs-brave-new-world-one-trade-508338199

• Locked thread