Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xanthine
Nov 8, 2008

cat gender is a social construct

Kirk posted:

the towering dingsferno

guess who lost weight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
Sunday afternoon motherfuckers!!!!

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

they do this while looking at birds

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

after letting dings get fat like a jerk i have been watching pops weight and diet

he is built like a god drat lemon but there's not a lot of fat on there as far as i can tell, he's already strong enough to overpower dings on the back end and puts up a good fight with his front legs

bones is built like a sparrow and has the gracefulness of a brick

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Kirk posted:

at first i thought this was just one catte

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Kirk posted:

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

sat. posted:

hi dings

rip fort dings

all fort dingses go to heaven

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

every freakin morning for the last week carmen has hit me with this attack

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Does cream do the thing where you tip the carrier on its end to get them out and they still just manage to cling to the inside even if you shake it?

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

oscar says it's too hot time to nap

Oscar tired by minivanmegafun, on Flickr

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

APEX PREADTORS WOOO

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff
Oh God, my innocence. It is gone.

Muscular Typist
Oct 11, 2004

love that one bird's reaction in the 2nd cheetah pic

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

sat. posted:

love that one bird's reaction in the 2nd cheetah pic

dive dive dive hit your burners, pilot

Dodecalypse
Jun 21, 2012

SKA SUCKS

theres no way that cats face is real

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer

mod sassinator posted:

every freakin morning for the last week carmen has hit me with this attack

Jaide, the orange tabby DLH I tonged, wakes me up just before 7 every goddamned day. She lays on my chest and ceaselessly claws the gently caress out of my face until I feed her, without fail. It was OK before because she'd loving scratch up my ex-wife after I threw her off of the bed enough to convince her I wasn't worth loving with, but now that I'm the only target I want to strangle this loving cat.

I don't really, I loev cat, but goddamnit girl let me sleep in. I was up until 3.

Anyway if anyone is in or around Baltimore and wants to foster a cat (plus maybe his buddy), look at this motherfucker:

I'd take him myself, but I already have two and any fosters would essentially be stuck in a windowless basement. :(

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

i should start a kickstarter for a thing that you load up with special cat-wipes and then strap to your face so that you can wash your cat by acting like you're licking them. market as a way to be closer with your cat &c., and the best part is that there's a consumable (the cat wipes) so you have a constant revenue stream

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
cats probably already think you're licking them when you pet them since it's often the same movement and sensation

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
my hands are wet and covered with tiny hairs

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

the next stage in human evolution

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
my favorite thing about bones is how much hustle he applies to everything

if i am in bed falling asleep he will rocket at top speed into the room and launch into my gut and immediately lay down and curl up

"race you to sleep"

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Kirk posted:

cats probably already think you're licking them when you pet them since it's often the same movement and sensation

Misty would be AAAG gently caress YOU when I tried to pick crust out of the corner of her eyes but if I did it with a wet-wipe she'd be all 'oh okay that's fine' so I figure that's what was happening.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

yes

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

underneath that tortie is a big gay orange catte wanting to get out <3

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

AAAG WHISKERS

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer

triangles you were a giant evil bitch cat from hell that bit anyone who ever tried to pet you or let you sniff them or groom you and you PEED ON EVERYTHING

But you did this a lot so we're sad you died even though Cecilia is dumb as gently caress and adorable

Air Force Bake Sale
Aug 19, 2005

drat fine looking cat

ijustam
Jun 20, 2005

i have no new pictures of banana for banana sunday so here's some oldies

Xanthine
Nov 8, 2008

ijustam posted:

mrrp :3:

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

ANAmal.net posted:

Jaide, the orange tabby DLH I tonged, wakes me up just before 7 every goddamned day. She lays on my chest and ceaselessly claws the gently caress out of my face until I feed her, without fail. It was OK before because she'd loving scratch up my ex-wife after I threw her off of the bed enough to convince her I wasn't worth loving with, but now that I'm the only target I want to strangle this loving cat.

I don't really, I loev cat, but goddamnit girl let me sleep in. I was up until 3.

Anyway if anyone is in or around Baltimore and wants to foster a cat (plus maybe his buddy), look at this motherfucker:

I'd take him myself, but I already have two and any fosters would essentially be stuck in a windowless basement. :(

ugh, i would adopt the poo poo out of that cat, but my roommate leaves the outside doors open ALL THE TIME and does other stupid poo poo

our current cat ignores it and hates the outside more than anything but i wouldnt be able to guarantee a safe kitty home

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Holy poo poo

Piiiiiiiiiisssssssss

Xanthine
Nov 8, 2008

ANAmal.net posted:

that cat is like teddy and tara fused together

would adopt

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

PipeRifle posted:

Holy poo poo

Piiiiiiiiiisssssssss

aren't rabbits already kinda dicks? can't imagine how nuts a calico one would be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

ijustam posted:

How FUKKEN CATTE is trying to entice me to make a banana sundae. Cattes > sundaes.