Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Yer right, I can't believe he didn't make the powercore a soccerball either :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Primpod
Dec 25, 2007

jamming on crusty white
That's annoyingly close to being a weird YMCA.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
60. Big Papa Smurf
5 HOURS AGO
well done football fans - you've finally made the game we love unobtainable to the man in the street.
You're Love-In with Sky will be the death of the game in this country as these disgusting levels of finance are unsustainable.

I'm done with this money-mans game.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Well done for attending matches and thanks for killing the game http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22541130

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

THese are both brilliant.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
All you need to know is its gonna be a beautiful display of attacking futbol. I mean just look at the strikers or both teams.
Bvb= Lewandoski a muthafvvckin monster. Hat trick against real nuffsaid. Gonna show why bayern want him.
Bayern= Super Mario brothers both matzukitch n Gomez are just world class professionals, just pure class.
That's just strikers not mentioning the great midfielders both teams have and wingbacks. I just cannot wait for Germany futbol to show why it's goin to win Brazil 2014. I have been rooting for Germany since Germany WC 2006. They deserve it.
Sincerely,
An American.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

To be fair most American Heritage is German

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

Modus Trollens posted:

To be fair most American Heritage is German

uhhhhh

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He's right. In fact the parts of America that people hate (rednecks) are actually mostly German rooted. The Germans when they migrated over to America where forced to live in the mountainous appalachain region and where dirt poor and angoraphobic and hated the rich white settlers, and the slaves who came and took their jobs. Read about it here.

Empress Brosephine fucked around with this message at 02:25 on May 24, 2013

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Regardless, using dubious heritage to glory hunt a national team other than your own is still the biggest possible plastic move.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Abu Dave posted:

He's right. In fact the parts of America that people hate (rednecks) are actually mostly German rooted. The Germans when they migrated over to America where forced to live in the mountainous appalachain region and where dirt poor and angoraphobic and hated the rich white settlers, and the slaves who came and took their jobs. Read about it here.

Appalachia and other rednecks are actually mostly scotch-irish, as you'll see in your link. There are tons of people of German heritage though, especially in Texas.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Abu Dave posted:

Don't really want to get into this but you're wrong as stated above, or in your own link.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Abu Dave posted:

The Germans when they migrated over to America where forced to live in the mountainous appalachain region and where dirt poor and angoraphobic

I wasn't aware old Germans were afraid of wool. Backwards culture imo.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Francostein posted:

Are The Finn and Badvertising two different people?

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

hahahaha

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

petting pussy cat

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

lmao

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/26/andre-villas-boas-gets-down-with-the-spurs-kids-in-the-bahamas-3809082/

pee pee poo poo AVB is bad

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
2012 - American taxpayers helped General Motors to the tune of $50 billion in a bailout from the government, and the auto giant has rewarded John Q. Public by spitting in the eye of the nation's biggest sporting event.

GM is dropping its advertising from next year's Super Bowl. Instead, Chevrolet agreed to spend that money as part of a five-year marketing deal with Manchester United, the legendary European soccer franchise.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

:laugh:

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Edit: ^^^^ oh ffs

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
ISLAM FC, we seriously need that to happen

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
There's a rugby club called Saracens

Truly another Islamo-fascist plot against Britain.

Edit:

They're everywhere!

Kurtofan fucked around with this message at 22:51 on May 27, 2013

kami
Feb 10, 2004

GATTACA!!
GATTACA!!
Sharia law foul policies! Break an ankle with a dangerous tackle, we take a sledgehammer to yours! :v:

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
There's also Almeria, Albacete and Alcala in Spain, which are all Arabic names. Those islamists are gonna invade Britain!

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013
You could probably make an awesome Islam FC 11 to be honest, right up there with Christian FC 11.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

The worst part is that even if that banner said Islam CFC (Celtic Supporters Club, as mentioned), those comments would be horrible and racist. It's not so much a case of "think before you speak" as "don't be a horrible bigot"

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

The Mash posted:

The worst part is that even if that banner said Islam CFC (Celtic Supporters Club, as mentioned), those comments would be horrible and racist. It's not so much a case of "think before you speak" as "don't be a horrible bigot"

That's what I thought it was when I first saw it, just a collection of oval office tweets, the fact it doesn't even say that is just the cherry

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

i like this one a lot more

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

quote:

Celtic Islam XI
1. Arab Douglas
2. Ramadanny McGrain
3. Rafael Shi'ite
4. Allah Stubbs
5. Jackie Mecca-mara
6. Mohamed Sylla
7. Eyal Burkavic
8. Paul Islambert
9. Halalan Thompson
10. Frank Meccavennie
11. Tony Mosquerino

Manager
Martin O'Veil

Assistant Manager
John Hijabertson

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

I've been watching this for like five minutes. It's mesmerizing.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
It's funny because I don't know what any of that means.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
The club just did this to me in a email

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Stoke City oot (of the prem)