Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

http://prikol.me/krutye_norvejskie_voennye/ rest of series here, some of them are loving fantastic. I love the 50cal muzzle flash captures. These guys are operator as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Christoff posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uc3IrJwG7o

Some cool clips from a movie depicting the Battle of Tsushima. Sorry about the music. I believe the movie is Nihonkai Daikaisen ?

If you can hunt it down, watch Port Arthur aka 203 kochi, it's loving nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCuPeeMoSNI

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Scratch Monkey posted:

The Spanish Army

Chin straps on oval office caps? :crossarms:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Why are his knees so sensitive?

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

ded posted:

You know the stealth helicopter they killed Bin Laden with? Same concept, for kneepads.

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

Stultus Maximus posted:

Chin straps on oval office caps? :crossarms:
Ever worn one in windy weather? The Spanish know what's up.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Jimmy Smuts posted:

I know whats up when I see that picture.

My penis.

Jesus look at that glorious bulge. I bet his rear end in a top hat is hair free and bleached to pink perfection.

Should have been born in Spain.

:sigh:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Jimmy Smuts posted:

Yeah, you just jam that thing on. If your cap is center-aligned and straight you did it wrong. The entire point of a garrison cap is to be a floppy piece of cloth that you can jam in a belt or shoulder strap or roll up and then slap on your head when needed.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

GAS CURES KIKES posted:

I know whats up when I see that picture.

My penis.

Jesus look at that glorious bulge. I bet his rear end in a top hat is hair free and bleached to pink perfection.

Should have been born in Spain.

:sigh:

The Chosen People didn't have too much luck in Spain.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Veins McGee posted:

The Chosen People didn't have too much luck in Spain.

Really, neither have the Spaniards

grover
Jan 23, 2002

PEW PEW PEW
:circlefap::circlefap::circlefap:

Elendil004 posted:

Is the X-47 remote piloted or autonomous?
Autonomous operation is a program goal. It's largely autonomous now, but certain functions are handled by remote, like ground handling. And, I think, weapons release.

So, kinda like F-18s, where takeoffs and landings can be completely autonomous, as well as everything in between, and you don't REALLY need a pilot and could replace him/her with a few lines of code, but Navy's kinda got traditions about those things. The plane can hit the 3-wire every time by itself, but those traps don't count towards pilot quals, so it's never used. Kinda backwards reasoning, IMHO. My point being, autonomous carrier landing for the X-47 isn't as difficult or groundbreaking as many people think.

grover fucked around with this message at 15:04 on May 21, 2013

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.

ded posted:

His pants got ripped at the knees and both of his dicks could be seen hanging.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

RichieHimself posted:

His pants got ripped at the knees and both of his dicks could be seen hanging.

If you took his boot off, you would see the dicks growing off his feet.

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

Stultus Maximus posted:

Yeah, you just jam that thing on. If your cap is center-aligned and straight you did it wrong. The entire point of a garrison cap is to be a floppy piece of cloth that you can jam in a belt or shoulder strap or roll up and then slap on your head when needed.
I've tried that and my cap still flies off my head, even though it looks like a just-used oval office & is therefore outside regs. At least I don't have to wear a faggy beret like the Army does, so there's that I guess. Or did that poo poo change now that they wear a service uniform that's so generic-looking that everybody thinks they're Navy?
gently caress useless attire.

Red87
Jun 3, 2008

The UNE will prevail.
Well, this popped up on a Duffel Blog post, that was sent to them from someone in the unit..

Sometimes I'm ashamed.

Dawncloack
Nov 26, 2007
ECKS DEE!
Nap Ghost

Scratch Monkey posted:

The Spanish Army

I'd like to point out to you guys that these soldiers are Legionarios, which would be the equivalent to French Foreign Legion (Minus the foreign) and that, if you take a look at their left leg, they are wearing metal cilices.

Hovermoose
Jul 27, 2010

Elendil004 posted:

http://prikol.me/krutye_norvejskie_voennye/ rest of series here, some of them are loving fantastic. I love the 50cal muzzle flash captures. These guys are operator as gently caress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRnhSolvGhM
Video from that exercise. Please excuse the terrible Norwegian accent.

Hovermoose fucked around with this message at 19:16 on May 21, 2013

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Red87 posted:

Well, this popped up on a Duffel Blog post, that was sent to them from someone in the unit..

Sometimes I'm ashamed.

The girl in the middle has the flattest chest I've ever seen on an adult female.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

HATE CURES TRANNYS posted:

The girl in the middle has the flattest chest I've ever seen on an adult female.

Red87 posted:

Sometimes I'm ashamed.

I'm the female corporal with the terrifying grimace.

Also the guy on the right looks like he wouldn't not suck a dick if given the chance.

I honestly thought this was AF at first glance. Glad we aren't the only ones with a monopoly on nerdy losers.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Spanish Foreign Legion is still around? Aren't the requirements a lot more strict or different than the FFL?

Doing some quick googling it seems like you have to be from a former Spanish colony

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Christoff posted:

Spanish Foreign Legion is still around? Aren't the requirements a lot more strict or different than the FFL?

Doing some quick googling it seems like you have to be from a former Spanish colony

Or just anywhere in Spain

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

HATE CURES TRANNYS posted:

Heh, I've seen flatter :stare:

Hovermoose
Jul 27, 2010

While talking about scandinavian militaries, why not post some pictures:

Ice bath, time honored tradition in Norwegian army.

Caconym
Feb 12, 2013

Hovermoose posted:

While talking about scandinavian militaries, why not post some pictures:

Huh. Someone broke the time-honored tradition of using a snowshoe for the MG and improvised by ripping apart a food crate.
That actually looks much better, I'll have to remember that on the off chance that I'll ever have to play in the snow again.

Dawncloack
Nov 26, 2007
ECKS DEE!
Nap Ghost

Christoff posted:

Not anymore. It was modelled after the FFL, but already during the Spanish Civil War they started accepting mostly anyone.
Nowadays you can't even get the Spanish nationality for serving there, as you can get the French in the FFL.

So essentially it's an elite unit, without the extras of the FFL.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd
:siren: ATTENTION :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4pqW0Mtc9c

THERE IS A DOG IN THE NEW CALL OF DUTY GAME

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I swear to god if that dog dies I'm going to flip a bitch

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
The dog died before the game even started and all you do is pretend he is there as your PTSD kicks in.

The Stygian
Feb 7, 2007

Exeggutor?
I want one of those Boston Robotics BigDog robots as a game companion. And then have to do covert missions with it trailing along behind.

AllDogsGoodDogs
Dec 30, 2008
The dog turns out to be the terrorist mastermind.

rockamiclikeavandal
Jul 2, 2010

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Call of Duty: Gonna Pet Some Dogs

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

The Stygian posted:

I want one of those Boston Robotics BigDog robots as a game companion. And then have to do covert missions with it trailing along behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXJZVZFRFJc

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
People mad that the new CoD has a playable dog character before it has a playable woman character. I guess they don't get dogs out number women in SF units by a pretty massive margin.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
As I understand it, dogs have a valuable role in certain combat situations.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Third World Reggin posted:

The dog died before the game even started and all you do is pretend he is there as your PTSD kicks in.

drat that's bleak :(

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Booblord Zagats posted:

People mad that the new CoD has a playable dog character before it has a playable woman character. I guess they don't get dogs out number women in SF units by a pretty massive margin.

Have any of the CoDs had female characters? There was that hacker chick from Black Ops II I guess, but she died really fast :(

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

There was a female pilot I think.

Wait that was the last Ace Combat.

drat that level was awesome.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

movax posted:

Have any of the CoDs had female characters? There was that hacker chick from Black Ops II I guess, but she died really fast :(

She lived when I played through, scrub.

Also I think one of the WW2 ones in Russia had a lady sniper.

Still, best game military chicks with no basis in reality

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 17:44 on May 22, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
I think BF3 had a female pilot in SP but who the gently caress played SP.

• Locked thread