Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Rooooobieeeee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Tatsujin posted:

oh god what have i done

What you had to do. What you always do. Turn poopbutt and snagglefur into a fighting chance to stay clean.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

how many times have you accidently wiped your butt with your cat

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

wanna grab dem toes

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

reuben is great so are all cats.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

this just looks like dismembered cat bits on a shelf

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte
confession

today i did a horrible thing

i put my cats in boxes and i took them to a weird smelling place where a strange man poked them with sharp sticks and squeezed their innards. then i paid nearly $300 for the privilege. then i put them back in boxes (bad boxes, mind, not good fun boxes) and took them home but they know what i did

luna stayed under the bed for 2.25 hours after we got home and she's still afraid of me :(:(:(

toby rubbed against the vet's legs and meowed :downs:

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

so I mentioned earlier that I was moving and someone recomended me the feliway collars. I moved today and when I put the collar on my cat she immediately thought there was another cat in the room and went and hid behind my bookcase :downs:. Oh well, she's hiding under my sofa bed at my new place being all scared as usual.

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

I bought a thundershirt for my friend's cat, Tigger. Nina helped by trying it out for size and comfort.

seems ok

Roosevelt fucked around with this message at 06:35 on May 22, 2013

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!

Also, Nigel is learning how to late-night loaf:

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

woodch posted:

Also, Nigel is learning how to late-night loaf:

nigel seems slightly concerned with his photo being taken

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

nigel seems slightly concerned with his photo being taken

one day when the cats rise up and overthrow humans, they're going to find all the pictures of them we posted on the internet

and they're going to be pissed

Xanthine
Nov 8, 2008

cat gender is a social construct

Roosevelt posted:

I bought a thundershirt for my friend's cat, Tigger. Nina helped by trying it out for size and comfort.

seems ok

i wonder if this particular form of cat hugbox works better than feliway

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

i approve of this post

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

R.I.P Layne Staley

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte

you can see its anus and i can't unsee it :(

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

sunbeams are pretty great.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte

dem biscuits

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
Monkey and his Babby.

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

zoey's getting in on the under the blankets action too

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

im jealous of all these blanket cattes.

if you so much as brought some kind of covering near katy she would freak the gently caress out and run away

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Oh man, Leo was hanging out beneath the covers with me last night, then I went to take a shower. When I came back, he was still there :3:

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

scaredy cat moving update: woke me up by peeing on my bed at 6am. roommates left about an hour ago so she finally got a chance to look outside of my room and is finally eating food. hooray.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

do cattes understand if you lightly spank them after they do something bad?

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

in my experience they mistake it for pettes and start purring

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

Krijgt geen speciaal kerstdiner!

Josh Lyman posted:

do cattes understand if you lightly spank them after they do something bad?

iirc cats can not connect punishment with stuff they just did, they just associate the spankings with you, only making them afraid of you and doing nothing to stop bad behaviour

rattling a can filled with marbles right as they do it or something is more helpful, cattes will associate doing the bad thing with a loving annoying scary sound and will stop doing it

in theory

user on probation
Nov 1, 2012

removed

Samopsa posted:

rattling a can filled with marbles right as they do it or something is more helpful, cattes will associate doing the bad thing with a loving annoying scary sound and will stop doing it

in theory

yeah this. cats only really get that a thing is bad if you do something they hate while they are in the middle of doing it. my parents trained their cat not to scratch non-scratching-post poo poo up pretty well just by making TSSSSST! TSS! noises at him when he clawed on the couch or whatever.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
My parents got a new kitten

her name is Leeloo

she likes to chase lasers

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

i spent a good amount of time yesterday petting this sweet orange bro that's shows up every now and again, and he's sort of dirty but really friendly so i think he's abandoned/lost.

i'm gonna try to grab him.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

ol qwerty bastard posted:

My parents got a new kitten

her name is Leeloo

she likes to chase lasers

might be an excellent catte we require many more pictures for verification

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

duTrieux. posted:

i spent a good amount of time yesterday petting this sweet orange bro that's shows up every now and again, and he's sort of dirty but really friendly so i think he's abandoned/lost.

good luck with your new catte

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

duTrieux. posted:

orange cattes best cattes :3:

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

duTrieux. posted:

way to steal someones cat

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Eggplant Wizard posted:

you can see its anus and i can't unsee it :(

i didn't until you pointed it out, thanks for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dodecalypse
Jun 21, 2012

SKA SUCKS
i was just at a cat shelter and i had about 10 kittens try to scale me at once and it was everything i imagined.

i also met a sweet long haired tortie named Kallie:

sorry for the pics, i have an old rear end phone with only 3.2 megapixels for the camera