Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Waffleman_ posted:

The text needs to be "IT'S YA BOY" in large, garishly colored text.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=vtBLLJYQ

Elysiume fucked around with this message at 00:52 on May 25, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

I thought I was going insane for a second.

His jacket is Guitar Hero!

Diet Conan Doyle
Jan 15, 2010

Watch as I pluck the moon from the very sky!

Everybody say "OHHHHHHH!"

OHHHHHHH

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

GOD, I'm tempted, but I like Bacon too much right now. Maybe if Noisemaster does more amazing things.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

His face is a speaker indeed, but like any almost-straight-out-from-Kirby character, the speaker itself could still work as a mouth (which makes more sense) but also an eye.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I'm sorry, I can't resist, I'm going for it. :negative:

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

So I'm the only one who thought of Parappa the Rapper in the first part huh?

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Diet Conan Doyle posted:

Everybody say "OHHHHHHH!"

OHHHHHHH

Can I call dibs on this?

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

So I'm the only one who thought of Parappa the Rapper in the first part huh?

Definitely not, I did too :allears:

Diet Conan Doyle
Jan 15, 2010

Watch as I pluck the moon from the very sky!

Alacron posted:

Can I call dibs on this?

Go for it.

And I love Noisemaster. He's made up from so many ugly colors yet it just works. Gigi is a master of every color pallet.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

My eyes hurt. Everything about this is amazing. :allears:

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Noisemaster better be voiced by Parappa when Cuco Quest gets animated.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe

YESSSSSSSS!

Finally I can join the Cucumber Avatar Club!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Level Slide posted:

Noisemaster better be voiced by Parappa when Cuco Quest gets animated.

Or Beat/Yoyo. Either of those would be good.

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

A parfait is a dessert, but it is also the French word for perfect.
Nah. Noisemaster needs to be autotuned to hell and back.

Smooglii
Feb 22, 2011

Battle stations!
I heard it something more like this.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Smooglii posted:

I heard it something more like this.

I can never hear the phrase "It's ya boy," the same way ever again after experiencing PBat's LP on Terraria.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Noisemaster is amazing in the way that he makes noise by just looking at him. His sole appearance makes me think that ,this already is the best kingdom, and it's only the second one.

I hope that one day, CQ will be made into a game.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

pandaK posted:

I can never hear the phrase "It's ya boy," the same way ever again after experiencing PBat's LP on Terraria.
I don't think Noisemaster is going to keep losing track of his anvils, though.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I heard him as Three Dog with an autotune sound.

"IT'S YA BOY, NOISEMASTER, AWOOOOOOOOO"

Kave
Dec 29, 2008

Fancy sweater vests for all!

pandaK posted:

Haha I feel the same way. PBat has taken over the voice in my head for Noisemaster.

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.

Raserys posted:

I heard him as Three Dog with an autotune sound.

"IT'S YA BOY, NOISEMASTER, AWOOOOOOOOO"

I was thinking mid-day radio DJ.
It's ya boy Noisemaster who does it for you, call in right now to win 2 tickets to Piano's last concert.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I think somebody pointed it out in the General Webcomic thread, but now I can't stop seeing Queen Cymbal as Mayor McCheese with a crown.

Also, I automatically love this new character so much. I'm gonna hate whenever he inevitably gets a sword stuck through him.

Veev posted:

I was thinking mid-day radio DJ.
It's ya boy Noisemaster who does it for you, call in right now to win 2 tickets to Piano's last concert.

Likewise. Well, half mid-day DJ, half annoying hype man before a concert.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Color Printer posted:

Noisemaster is indeed incredibly fabulous. :swoon:

Except for some reason....I can't shake the feeling that I've seen his face...eye....thing somewhere else. I'm really not sure why.
Wenlock, the 2012 London olympic mascot?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wenlock_and_Mandeville

Fred is on
Dec 25, 2007

Riders...
IN SPACE!

TwoPair posted:

Also, I automatically love this new character so much. I'm gonna hate whenever he inevitably gets a sword stuck through him.

This is already starting to become a trend among Disaster Masters. I predict by the end we'll also feel that way about the Nightmare Knight.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Really, anyone who tells the three stooges to wind their neck in is an alright guy by me.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE

Fred is on posted:

This is already starting to become a trend among Disaster Masters. I predict by the end we'll also feel that way about the Nightmare Knight.

Some people already like the Nightmare Knight after he defended Princess Parfait and made Peridot all pissy.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Fred is on posted:

What do you mean "by the end"? :raise:

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Heck, Nightmare Knight's been endearing since he had to put up with Splashmaster's silliness. This probably isn't the most effective set of henchmen he's had.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Urdnot Fire posted:

Heck, Nightmare Knight's been endearing since he had to put up with Splashmaster's silliness. This probably isn't the most effective set of henchmen he's had.

Actually, since Nautilus seemed to know all about Splashmaster from her (admittedly spotty) studies of the ancient lore, I'd say this is the only set of henchmen the Nightmare Knight's ever had, he just has to hope they get more effective every time he and them get resurrected/freed.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Nightmare Knight doesn't seem malevolent at all. It feels like this all just a job for him or something that he's expected to do so he's passionlessly resigned himself into the role after centuries.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I'd like to imagine Noisemaster sounds exactly one of the Beastie Boys.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

TwoPair posted:

Actually, since Nautilus seemed to know all about Splashmaster from her (admittedly spotty) studies of the ancient lore, I'd say this is the only set of henchmen the Nightmare Knight's ever had, he just has to hope they get more effective every time he and them get resurrected/freed.
That makes sense, though I was mostly referring to the BLT trio :v:

I too hope someone makes a Cucumber Quest game someday, especially if each kingdom is as wonderful :allears:

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
e: whoops

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Yaya posted:

I'd like to imagine Noisemaster sounds exactly one of the Beastie Boys.

Yeah, this song popped into my head as soon as Noisemaster showed up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qvSs1z0SyE

It just fits so well, I wouldn't be surprised if Gigi was listening to this while drawing his page. I mean just look at that album cover!

Castomira
Feb 24, 2011

Fuck you Eva Marie, if you have to be right there next to all of my posts you don't even get to have red hair. You're a dryad now.
:froggonk:
So, I let myself get a little carried away; :blush:

I couldn't help myself, a Gigi D.G. painting would look really good on my wall. After mulling it over all day at work, I finally folded when I got home.

Right now I'm not unsure who I'll request. Peridot and Almond are my favorite characters, so presumably one of them, but I'm not sure yet. I'm tempted to ask for a painting of Almond in her opera clothing, since I don't know if we're going to see it in full.

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Just checking on the shipping outside the US thing, I just add the money onto my pledge, correct? So I've gone for the Brambleby tier, I just need to select that tier and pledge $95?

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Paul.Power posted:

Just checking on the shipping outside the US thing, I just add the money onto my pledge, correct? So I've gone for the Brambleby tier, I just need to select that tier and pledge $95?

Yeah it automatically add the extra shipping fees.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-347/

New page,, Noisemaster continues to be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

I love the colors on this page and how they imply that the entire concert hall is being lit by fluorescent lights now.