Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Gonzo McFee posted:

Ah Christ, we're not going the full EDL/Stormfront here, are we?

That end of the spectrum, or so the rumours say. Basically the family have a real reputation in Norwich for being thugs with both Ricky and Zebra kid having spent time inside for assualt (Zebra's case being mildly famous as he got sent down the third time for headbutting a referee unconcious at a football match after he got sent off).

They're really not very nice people, and if you ever find a conversation where their name comes up on the internet in a negative light Ricky Knight is sure to be found there trying to intimidate anyone who mentions it.

If I get a chance tomorrow I'll do a proper effort post for the carny thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Skinty McEdger posted:

That end of the spectrum, or so the rumours say. Basically the family have a real reputation in Norwich for being thugs with both Ricky and Zebra kid having spent time inside for assualt (Zebra's case being mildly famous as he got sent down the third time for headbutting a referee unconcious at a football match after he got sent off).

They're really not very nice people, and if you ever find a conversation where their name comes up on the internet in a negative light Ricky Knight is sure to be found there trying to intimidate anyone who mentions it.

So Saraya Knight's gimmick is a toned down version of her real personality?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

MassRanTer posted:

So Saraya Knight's gimmick is a toned down version of her real personality?

Very much so. Though shes been on her best behavior ever since her last twitter rant about "the steroid culture in the WWE" nearly got Paige shitcanned.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
I didn't even realize Zebra Kid was a Knight. I remember that loving guy.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
People's reactions to the Sami Zayn NXT debut... man...

https://twitter.com/TheRadioFanatic/status/337719165005742080

quote:

So Sami Zayn is a French Canadian of Mexican Syrian descent?

https://twitter.com/RhettManuel/status/337690510183514114

quote:

Shak is right: Generico went back to Mexico to care for the Mexican orphans. GET YOUR loving poo poo RIGHT. Sami Zayn is NOT El Generico.

https://twitter.com/theCircleGuy/status/337736322817073152

quote:

Just watched the debut of Sami Zayn/El Generico in NXT. Sadly don't think it's gonna work out for him, but it's early days yet

...what?!

https://twitter.com/HipsterKassius/status/337656003803897856

quote:

Now Sami Zayn is doing some of El Generico's spots. This is too much. I don't like thievery in Wrestling.

https://twitter.com/KENTAkicksheads/status/337631645941243904

quote:

Two Sami Zayn matches on NXT. What a gift. Regal says he's an international star but I have never heard of him.

Weirdos, I tell ya.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Those tweets suck, Jeffaroo.

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains
I dunno, I kinda like the one about him stealing Generico's spots.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
Punk doesn't really give a gently caress

@CMPunk posted:

“@RealCurtisAxel: Life is good when your a #PaulHeymanGuy!!! @WWE @HeymanHustle pic.twitter.com/vvLkBeNAUZ”
You're.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

Gonzo McFee posted:

Hey his family suffered during the Trail Of Tears. The His Great Great Great Grandfather got hella saddle sore forcing those Indians to march all that way.
Oklahoma was the endpoint of the Trail of Tears, it was where they dumped all the Indians out of the east coast, so Oklahomans during the Trail of Tears were the victims, since there basically weren't white people in OK at the time.

He also mentioned something on the Austin podcast I was listening to earlier today about how his family had been in Oklahoma since they were handing out lands to Indians, so I assume he's got at least some Native American in him. Unless yes, har har, they whipped Injuns in a racist style.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

getitoffgetitoff posted:

Punk doesn't really give a gently caress

That picture made me laugh more than it should have.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Skinty McEdger posted:

I'd hope Paige isn't on the same level as the rest of them at least.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

80s Don Draper posted:

That feeling you get when you hold a lover for the first time, and the world melts away like a dream... that's Hulkamania.

Not his best work, but it seemed relevant.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I don't get why people would get mad at Carlito, I think his twitter gimmick is hilarious.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

triplexpac posted:

I don't get why people would get mad at Carlito, I think his twitter gimmick is hilarious.

Its because they don't know its a joke and take everything on the internet at face value as facts.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

KungFu Grip posted:

Its because they don't know its a joke and take everything on the internet at face value as facts.

there's jokes on the internet???

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

coconono posted:

there's jokes on the internet???

Why wasn't I told about this!?

next you'll tell me Wrestling is fake.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Folks, Vince knows what he's doing

Vincent Kennedy McMahon posted:

The first law of communication is to know your audience and speak their language

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Vertical Lime posted:

"DAMMIT LAWLER, I DON'T GIVE A poo poo WHAT THEY'RE CHANTING, SAY THEY'RE CHANTING FOR SHEAMUS!"

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!

Vertical Lime posted:

The second law of communication is I'M VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON DAMMIT!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
My day is complete:

https://twitter.com/BigELangston/status/338041487386353665
https://twitter.com/ezekielwwe/status/338041765695197184

For those too lazy to click links:

Big E Langston posted:

"@DarkstarIV: @TheWWECamacho still has a job?" Brother had to do a bid. Should be out in 8 to 10.

Zeke then replied with: Pop.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Pop what? Pop WHAT?!

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

lol

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

quote:

Finished filming I lost my on screen love making virginty. Great cast & crew & I was topless I'm slutty.

Guess that Wrestler!

Tommy Dreamer

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

CM Punk posted:

I remember in 2004 staying up past midnight with @SamoaJoe to watch Mark Hunt fights live from Japan. Then we went to strip clubs.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Gonzo McFee posted:

Guess that Wrestler!

Tommy Dreamer

The movie is "A Man Possessed" in case anybody else wants to see Tommy Dreamer making sweet love

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

getitoffgetitoff posted:

The movie is "A Man Possessed" in case anybody else wants to see Tommy Dreamer making sweet love

Does he keep his t-shirt on during it?

FanofPortals
Sep 22, 2006

BILL FILLMAFF'S GREATEST DISAPPOINTMENT

Big E is the best wrestle-twitterer out there. :colbert:

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

I really enjoy AJ's crush on The Shield.

A.J. ‏@WWEAJLee 24 May posted:

“@HeelsInPink: Well AJ wanted The Shield with puppies, who was I to disappoint her...... pic.twitter.com/EPSfnOFGJU” My ovaries are glowing

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
If you like the Wrestling Observer quotes MRT posts in the WCW thread, you should follow this Twitter account - Meltzer in the 90s - which is probably run by MRT I bet. Obviously, it's a bunch of WO quotes from the 90s.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

If you like the Wrestling Observer quotes MRT posts in the WCW thread, you should follow this Twitter account - Meltzer in the 90s - which is probably run by MRT I bet. Obviously, it's a bunch of WO quotes from the 90s.
MRT has never taken credit for that, but he does run @mongo_ebooks.

quote:

Several sources are claiming that UFC contacted Uliuli Fifita (Meng/Haku) about doing the next show. [10/94]
:allears:

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Is there an @OfficialMRT I can follow? I have no time for fakes and phonies

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

MRT has never taken credit for that, but he does run @mongo_ebooks.
:allears:

This is the only tweeter I endorse.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Weird.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Yes, it is weird that WWE didn't list Titus O'Neil as well. Although personally I would prefer Darren Young in my corner. So we could do the Millions of Dollars dance. :colbert:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

DarkstarIV posted:

Yes, it is weird that WWE didn't list Titus O'Neil as well. Although personally I would prefer Darren Young in my corner. So we could do the Millions of Dollars dance. :colbert:

I want Yoshi in my corner, and I'd just have him playing with his action figure all match.

Oh God What
Apr 25, 2009

...are they asking us who we want them to fire?

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

They RT'd something about Kevin Steen.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Speaking of Steen

TheRock posted:

Mornin' UK. Always good to be back.. #AnAmericanWerewolfInLondon

Kevin Steen posted:

@TheRock I'll be in London Wesnesday. Wanna go to the zoo?

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

bobkatt013 posted:

Speaking of Steen

They are just the best wrestling buddies ever. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.