Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Steven Crowder is getting a strong reaction from calling a religious icon a pedophile

I do not support death threats in anyway

Granted though he is acting like an rear end in a top hat

"Today, light up a big'ol truth cannon, aim it at Muhammad and walk away laughing."

"Nono, you accidentally wrote "video" instead of "Muhammad" RT @SuperVillain75: @scrowder Your video is disgusting."

Waitaminute, the jockbro dude from Workaholics is a 4th string conservative media guy now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I do not support death threats in anyway

Sounds like he enjoys them quite a bit

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

comes along bort posted:

Waitaminute, the jockbro dude from Workaholics is a 4th string conservative media guy now?

It is creepy how similar Adam DeVine looks to Crowder:

There's a conspiracy theory in this somewhere. :tinfoil:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
So apparently there's a live stage show at a local theater near me in a few days with Mark Levin and a few other hacks. It's called something something Constitution and is all about breaking down the Benghazi/ap/irs nonsense, presumably because no one knows what the gently caress they're supposed to be angry about anymore.

Thankfully I'm out of town next week and won't make the mistake of thinking it'd be fun to get really drunk and attend.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Good Citizen posted:

So apparently there's a live stage show at a local theater near me in a few days with Mark Levin and a few other hacks. It's called something something Constitution and is all about breaking down the Benghazi/ap/irs nonsense, presumably because no one knows what the gently caress they're supposed to be angry about anymore.

Thankfully I'm out of town next week and won't make the mistake of thinking it'd be fun to get really drunk and attend.

Get someone to go for you and see if they can get Levin to get angry and repeat Master Shake lines on camera.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
OBAMA had a live feed of... Benghazi! Which was a documentary that occurred in real time!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
http://www.salon.com/2013/05/23/glenn_beck_cnn_interview_with_atheist_tornado_survivor_was_a_setup/

quote:

Glenn Beck believes that a CNN producer who “doesn’t like Christians” and is “sympathetic to the atheist plight” orchestrated Wolf Blitzer’s interview with Oklahoma tornado survivor and atheist Rebecca Vitsmun because the exchange was “really bizarre” and “not natural.”

I think I might've seen the interview posted here but I don't think I saw the Glenn Beck take on it. The clip is worth watching for one thing: Glenn Beck saying he's been in broadcast and TV long enough to recognize when someone is not being genuine. Really dude?

I also like Glenn whistling right past the idea that the fact that Atheists exist and would dare to say so on TV is an affront to Christians everywhere.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

greatn posted:

OBAMA had a live feed of... Benghazi! Which was a documentary that occurred in real time!

That Obama was sipping a beer with his feet on the Oval Office desk while watching the benghazi attack in live HD streaming, and while leaving his phone off the hook is not in question. The real debate is whether his popcorn was sweet kettle corn or buttery salted.

But clearly, they haven't had to move the goalposts at all to try and get this to stick.

edit: She bought her house in a pre-positioning move so the zionistgay atheist movement could aim its false-flag tornado generator and cause this clear affront to Good Christians everywhere.

OAquinas fucked around with this message at 17:06 on May 24, 2013

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Have we heard anything about the dress code at the embassy? Maybe someone held an umbrella wrong there or something? What are we not being told? Do you support the calls for impeachment or do you think we should wait a month to see if any of Obama's rape victims come forward?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Let's get back to punching. Because this host wants you to punch in the face whoever voted for Obama:

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/05/23/foxs-tantaros-if-you-see-any-obama-voters-today/194196

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Cordyceps Headache posted:

It is creepy how similar Adam DeVine looks to Crowder:

There's a conspiracy theory in this somewhere. :tinfoil:

Adam DeVine is Bill Hicks.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
With the new scandal being about which room Obama was in during the attack, I'm sort of hoping that we end up with a special prosecutor just to find out that Obama directed the whole thing from his bathroom. Millions of dollars and man hours wasted all to discover under oath that Obama had bad Mexican food that morning and was in the middle of some especially mean nasty shits.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Vertical Lime posted:

Let's get back to punching. Because this host wants you to punch in the face whoever voted for Obama:

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/05/23/foxs-tantaros-if-you-see-any-obama-voters-today/194196

America: like the Soviet Union :rolleyes:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
So you do affirm that you were in the middle of the act of defecation while the first news of BENGHAAAZI!!! started coming in?

Yes.

Were you reviewing any materials at the time?

Yes.

Of what nature?

I believe it was a copy of My Pet Goat :smug:

This hearing is over.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Intel&Sebastian posted:

The clip is worth watching for one thing: Glenn Beck saying he's been in broadcast and TV long enough to recognize when someone is not being genuine. Really dude?

Well, as the saying goes; it takes one (a fraud) to know one.

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Vertical Lime posted:

I think conservatives love feeling like they're being persecuted because it gives them the justification to openly express their lizard-brain rage/hate toward anyone who dares think differently than they do.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Vertical Lime posted:

I see my vote for Stein is already paying dividends :smug:

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Some guy filling in for Huckabee today was saying that the Boy Scouts change will inevitably lead to gay leaders being allowed (probably true) and he argued it by saying, "let me put it like this, would you allow an adult heterosexual man to be unattended with your young daughters?"

I don't know Huckabee-fill-in, how often do you fantasize about loving children that you think it would be a regular occurrence if it weren't for proper adult supervision?

At least it's consistent with the "homosexuality must be a choice because I constantly repress my own gay urges" Republican logic.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Um, don't you constantly leave heterosexuals of both gender with your daughter and sons? Does he think people are constantly getting raped already whenever parents turn their backs?

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Um, don't you constantly leave heterosexuals of both gender with your daughter and sons? Does he think people are constantly getting raped already whenever parents turn their backs?

Are you trying to imply that you don't constantly lust for children?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
That was legitimately the weirdest attack on me I've ever heard. Yea it was literally him going "Well YOU want to gently caress kids as bad as I do so this is gonna be a complete trainwreck!"

Do you remember the dude's name? I wanna look him up and see what other insane 'arguments' he's done.

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

That was legitimately the weirdest attack on me I've ever heard. Yea it was literally him going "Well YOU want to gently caress kids as bad as I do so this is gonna be a complete trainwreck!"

Do you remember the dude's name? I wanna look him up and see what other insane 'arguments' he's done.

this is definitely not the first time I've heard this argument. It's a generalized thing.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Wouldn't the party of personal responsibility dictate that you should maybe spend some time to get to know the person you leave your kid with? Or at least be sure they aren't left in a situation where it's possible for a stranger to get to them one on one? Or at least confirm that they are a church certified priest who has sworn never to even have sex with women?

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

mr. mephistopheles posted:

Some guy filling in for Huckabee today was saying that the Boy Scouts change will inevitably lead to gay leaders being allowed (probably true) and he argued it by saying, "let me put it like this, would you allow an adult heterosexual man to be unattended with your young daughters?"

I don't know Huckabee-fill-in, how often do you fantasize about loving children that you think it would be a regular occurrence if it weren't for proper adult supervision?

At least it's consistent with the "homosexuality must be a choice because I constantly repress my own gay urges" Republican logic.

This is honestly my favorite line of reasoning, because I get to call bullshit on it in an instant. The scout camp I worked at, well one of the adult staff members was gay... and part of his job was to take over for a day or so between when a troops adult leader wouldn't be there since you always needed to have 2 minimum and most troops had to rotate leaders since not many people want to take a week off for scouts every year.

So he takes over for one of them, and then the other leader has a heart attack that night and gets a helicopter ride down the hill... he lives by the way. So this gay adult scout had to spend the night with around 8 supple young boys all by himself because the poo poo hit the fan at a scout camp until the other leader gets there in the morning, then spends the rest of the week around them as their substitute adult leader without loving any of those kids and no one knowing he was gay... well no one but the council and every other staff member that is.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
And if someone is planning on sneakily loving your boy scouts wouldn't the first step in that process be to tell people you love women and their adult vaginas? Shouldn't those be the guys we're worried about?

Ah Pook
Aug 23, 2003

A Winner is Jew posted:

This is honestly my favorite line of reasoning, because I get to call bullshit on it in an instant. The scout camp I worked at, well one of the adult staff members was gay... and part of his job was to take over for a day or so between when a troops adult leader wouldn't be there since you always needed to have 2 minimum and most troops had to rotate leaders since not many people want to take a week off for scouts every year.

So he takes over for one of them, and then the other leader has a heart attack that night and gets a helicopter ride down the hill... he lives by the way. So this gay adult scout had to spend the night with around 8 supple young boys all by himself because the poo poo hit the fan at a scout camp until the other leader gets there in the morning, then spends the rest of the week around them as their substitute adult leader without loving any of those kids and no one knowing he was gay... well no one but the council and every other staff member that is.

Actually, he boned all of the kids and then recruited them to the gay side so that they wouldn't tell anyone. Since they are incapable of procreation like us normal humans, this is how they reproduce.

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Tatum Girlparts posted:

According to his website it was J.D. Hayworth today.

I'll tell you who I'm never leaving my kids with: grown-rear end adult men that still go by J.D. College was 30 years ago brah.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Where I come from, we had about one or two "straight male teacher loving school-aged female" scandals per year, but I don't remember anyone blaming that on heterosexuality. It's like someone straining hard to peer into the distance and figure out what they're seeing, only it's actually standing right behind them with a big sign.

foot
Mar 28, 2002

why foot why

mr. mephistopheles posted:

According to his website it was J.D. Hayworth today.

I'll tell you who I'm never leaving my kids with: grown-rear end adult men that still go by J.D. College was 30 years ago brah.

Sometimes people get used to having the same name after going by it from childhood.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Ah Pook posted:

Actually, he boned all of the kids and then recruited them to the gay side so that they wouldn't tell anyone. Since they are incapable of procreation like us normal humans, this is how they reproduce.

Well then I feel totally gypped since he never hosed me and yet I shared a cabin with him and two other guys for a summer... twice. :negative:

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Watch conservative J.D. Hayworth explain how getting free government grants is simply getting your own money back!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WmeaywMcCE

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Here is Alex Jones talking about how Rachel Maddow looks like a dude. :sigh:

agarjogger
May 16, 2011

beatlegs posted:

Watch conservative J.D. Hayworth explain how getting free government grants is simply getting your own money back!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WmeaywMcCE

I was wondering how long it would be for them to discover that a presenter with a British accent conveys a scary amount of credibility to your scammy products. Which sucks for the actual English because the trick will be exhausted in ten years and a British accent will come to signal the exact opposite of aloof trustworthiness, and Brits will be the least trusted people in America.

It's not surprising at all that conservative media has been importing its voices from everywhere but here for a while now.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Dr Christmas posted:

Here is Alex Jones talking about how Rachel Maddow looks like a dude. :sigh:

Aw! Look at the fat head in that used auto salesman jacket! :3:

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

How common is antiziganism in right wing media?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Orange Devil posted:

How common is antiziganism in right wing media?

In America? Not at all, there's a decent majority of Americans who have no idea we're a thing outside of fantasy novels.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
All I know about gypsies is that they are code orange at Target and Walmart stores across the midwest.

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

I don't think many people realize what the root word of "gypped" is. Which isn't really an excuse, but I've heard it used by kids who probably didn't know what "gypsies" meant.

Edit: In North America, at least. I'm pretty sure neo-nazi Magyar newspapers that use it know exactly what it means.

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

Tatum Girlparts posted:

In America? Not at all, there's a decent majority of Americans who have no idea we're a thing outside of fantasy novels.

And driveway scams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Van5
Sep 9, 2011

Warcabbit posted:

And driveway scams.

and fortune telling.