Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shuey
Feb 26, 2006
sports, not heavy crime

'Chris Brown. Age 20'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

dijon du jour posted:

In case anyone's having trouble seeing this one:

So that's where the name Bonerhitler comes from!

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008
At this year's Cannes Film Festival:

This is an actual movie.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
I'm a big fan of

Crowley
Mar 13, 2003

ol qwerty bastard posted:

I'm a big fan of

This is on Netflix. You should watch it.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

Brother Jonathan posted:

At this year's Cannes Film Festival:

This is an actual movie.

Wow, Tara Reid, really?

Philip J Fry
Apr 25, 2007

go outside and have a blast
Yeah, why not? Hulk Hogan's daughter is in the other one...

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Well, to be honest, if I was somewhat famous because my father or mother is and I didn't have any acting ambitions or talent, making a hilariously terrible movie wouldn't be the worst way to spend a summer.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
The Awkward the thread got closed down so I'm putting this here:

This is from a local restaurant, the owner isn't actually racist, he's just a moron. Sorry for the lovely cell phone pic.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

I'm a big fan of

You can't show that and not link to the trailer:

:nws: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1hTnL8XBKk :nws: (Language and violence, no nudity...I don't think...)

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Johnny Aztec posted:

Oh...OH! It took me a moment. I thought it was that Blossom lady. You know, that show with Blossom and Six and Joey Lawrence " WHOA"

I remember Blossom.

Ok Fella posted:

The Awkward the thread got closed down so I'm putting this here:

This is from a local restaurant, the owner isn't actually racist, he's just a moron. Sorry for the lovely cell phone pic.

Holy poo poo the owner is Michael Scott.

(Not a macro please don't ban me)

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick

Ok Fella posted:

The Awkward the thread got closed down

New one opened: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3551012

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

I'm a big fan of

This is the worst movie that I have ever had the displeasure of seeing.

Crowley
Mar 13, 2003

Mike the TV posted:

This is the worst movie that I have ever had the displeasure of seeing.

That's sort of the point.

Marco.. polio!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Since when did people start making 50 different monkey cheese epic meal time produced movies a year?

user on probation
Nov 1, 2012

removed

Dusseldorf posted:

Since when did people start making 50 different monkey cheese epic meal time produced movies a year?

Did epic meal time make literal monkey cheese? That would be a respectable ironic achievement.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Thank you sir! I love that thread.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Dusseldorf posted:

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter(slayer?) was a decent success and I guess people ran with it? I have no idea which came first. Also that Dodge commercial with the founding fathers driving off the British in Challengers was cool as poo poo.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Rabble posted:

Wow, Tara Reid, really?

They even got Ian Ziering's name wrong.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Netflix also has one of my current favorites, The FP. Its.....combat DDR?

SquareDog
Feb 8, 2004

silent but deadly
DDR GANGS!

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Magic. :colbert:

Cheshire Puss
Sep 14, 2007

Only the insane equate pain with success.

Hogwarts changes a person.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Didn't that fat kid go to prison?

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.
Yeah, he got pinched for having a molotov and looting during the 2011 riots. He was also picked up in 2009 for drug and weapons possession, but only got community service for that.

The picture's inaccurate: after Crabbe's actor didn't come back, they shuffled characters around, with Goyle being written in for Crabbe, and Blaise Zabini, another minor character, taking Goyle's place.

Inco has a new favorite as of 02:42 on May 26, 2013

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

Inco posted:

Yeah, he got pinched for having a molotov and looting during the 2011 riots. He was also picked up in 2009 for drug and weapons possession, but only got community service for that.

The picture's inaccurate: after Crabbe's actor didn't come back, they shuffled characters around, with Goyle being written in for Crabbe, and Blaise Zabini, another minor character, taking Goyle's place.

Wasn't there a bit of a kerfuffle even among Potter fans who knew that was Blaise because so many of them had assumed Zabini was a girl, and had written about "her" as a love interest for Draco in tons of fan fiction?

FUNNY PICTURE:

Nether Gundam best gundam.

Wank
Apr 26, 2008

runchild posted:

FUNNY PICTURE:

:allears: It is even wearing clogs...

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

Wank posted:

...How can you tell? Just big ol' robo booties to me.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

runchild posted:

Wasn't there a bit of a kerfuffle even among Potter fans who knew that was Blaise because so many of them had assumed Zabini was a girl, and had written about "her" as a love interest for Draco in tons of fan fiction?

There was probably a kerfuffle but it was when the 6th book came out cause that's when Rowling finally clarified whether Blaise was a boy or girl. Not that everyone assumed Blaise was a girl, there was tons of fics of both gendered Blaises making moon-eyes at Draco. Or Harry, or Hermione or....

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin

Wank posted:

For anyone not familiar with one of the most insane :japan: things ever.

Huis Ten Bosch
Part 2
Part 3

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

...that's beautiful.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Vasudus posted:

...that's beautiful.

It's used.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

runchild posted:

FUNNY PICTURE:

IIRC the pilots strategy was to hide in a field full of windmills for as long as possible.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Cheshire Puss posted:

Hogwarts changes a person.

Now I really want some side movie where Lavender Brown and Crabbe went through some hilarious magic mix-up.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

runchild posted:

FUNNY PICTURE:

What, you're going to post that one and not post more of the horrible G Gundam designs?

Let's see..there was Denmark:

And Mexico:

And Kenya:

Zonekeeper
Oct 27, 2007

Martinpale posted:

What, you're going to post that one and not post more of the horrible G Gundam designs?

How the hell is Tequila Gundam's design horrible? It's a goddamned giant robot with a sombrero!

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Zonekeeper posted:

How the hell is Tequila Gundam's design horrible? It's a goddamned giant robot with a sombrero!

Meh, I've seen bigger.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Frostwerks posted:

Meh, I've seen bigger.

I've seen smaller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Zonekeeper posted:

Don't forget the cactus armour!

• Locked thread