Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Water-Bong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Looooool

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

is it normal to suck on the bong like a dong?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

prefect posted:

is it normal to suck on the bong like a dong?

...no

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

good. i was worried that everybody i knew in college was an idiot and had taught me wrong

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

prefect posted:

bong if u dong

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
When a temporary hiatus was announced in early July 2012, fans of the webcomic began creating a multitude of fake screenshots of a fictional anime version of Homestuck, with some including subtitles and logos of various Japanese TV channels.[22]

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

"might"

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

"some"

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

"developer"

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
"other"

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

That was a BAD business decision!
"people"

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
"cryptocurrencies"

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

"as"

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

"gavin andresen" lol

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etiquette#Usage

quote:

In French, the word "etiquette" has been described as the one word that aptly describes life during the reign of Queen Victoria.[3]

the source is this page, which is very distinctly not French

god bless you, wikipedia editors

buttcoin smuggler
Jun 25, 2011

haveblue posted:

"cryptocurrencies"

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

this is gold. like 90% of the comments are for the minecraft page.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_00_characters

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childfree#Quotations

Bixington
Feb 27, 2011

made me feel all nippley inside my tittychest

Ayn Randymanface makes me IRL mad consistently

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
:raise:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Bixington posted:

I see no problem with hardcore randians being childfree

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Bixington posted:

Good.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

haveblue posted:

I see no problem with hardcore randians being childfree

never by choice tho

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
A man gets lost in the hills and is surrounded by wolves. Suddenly an old grey wolf with shiny eyes appears, makes all other wolfs stay back, and leads the man to a small church on the bottom of a hill. The man enters the house of god in which everything starts to change. The wolf turns into a beautiful woman. They both fall into love on first sight and love each other on different occasions in the church, but then the man recognizes the black devil in the church and must face that the girl is kissed by the devil. He starts discussing with “Angel” (the name of the girl) and she tells him her dramatic fate: Angel was chosen by supernatural force to guard the church and made a pact with the devil. She has one year’s time to find a replacement for herself. If she’s not successful she has to die. If she is successful she can leave the frightening place but will lose her memory. The man sadly lets her go and gets almost crazy because of heartache and isolation. In his desperation he starts to destroy the church and explores a hidden path who leads to underground catacombs. Spiders and rats reign there and everything's full of human bones. The man hears a scream from the inside of a mummy. He runs back into the church and a mysterious being tells him that there exists no god or devil but everybody’s just marionettes. The man’s shocked and starts to doubt the sense of life. He desperately asks himself: Why am I here? Where does life begin or end? Is the universe just a grain of sand on a huge beach? The man loses his faith in life, he can’t accept what he has seen and hangs himself due to desperation and pain.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

what

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

SHAM BAM BAMINA posted:

A man gets lost in the hills and is surrounded by wolves. Suddenly an old grey wolf with shiny eyes appears, makes all other wolfs stay back, and leads the man to a small church on the bottom of a hill. The man enters the house of god in which everything starts to change. The wolf turns into a beautiful woman. They both fall into love on first sight and love each other on different occasions in the church, but then the man recognizes the black devil in the church and must face that the girl is kissed by the devil. He starts discussing with “Angel” (the name of the girl) and she tells him her dramatic fate: Angel was chosen by supernatural force to guard the church and made a pact with the devil. She has one year’s time to find a replacement for herself. If she’s not successful she has to die. If she is successful she can leave the frightening place but will lose her memory. The man sadly lets her go and gets almost crazy because of heartache and isolation. In his desperation he starts to destroy the church and explores a hidden path who leads to underground catacombs. Spiders and rats reign there and everything's full of human bones. The man hears a scream from the inside of a mummy. He runs back into the church and a mysterious being tells him that there exists no god or devil but everybody’s just marionettes. The man’s shocked and starts to doubt the sense of life. He desperately asks himself: Why am I here? Where does life begin or end? Is the universe just a grain of sand on a huge beach? The man loses his faith in life, he can’t accept what he has seen and hangs himself due to desperation and pain.

And that man was Albert Einstein.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Hammerite posted:

And that man was Albert Einstein.
it's a synopsis of some concept album

quote:

The album begins with a haunting monologue:

"Upon the Cross he did not die, they tortured him, but he survived. Smuggled across the open sea, to Southern France, tranquility. There he married Magdalene, and founded another dynasty. A church was built upon a hill, to serve all of the gods at will."

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Hammerite posted:

And that bear was Albert Einstein.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

i dont know why that happened

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Cable Propelled Transit can be the efficient solution to the Transportation problem in Mountainous Areas too. Constructing the road requires huge amount of money and significantly affect the environment.[4]"The minimally invasive design enables ropeways to blend in almost imperceptibly with their surrounding- without harm to the visual impression of the tourist destination"

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squircle

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

"If the act of procreation were neither the outcome of a desire nor accompanied by feelings of pleasure, but a matter to be decided on the basis of purely rational considerations, is it likely the human race would still exist? Would each of us not rather have felt so much pity for the coming generation as to prefer to spare it the burden of existence, or at least not wish to take it upon himself to impose that burden upon it in cold blood?" —Arthur Schopenhauer

Schopenhauer was a brilliant miserable prick. :allears:

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

prefect posted:

"If the act of procreation were neither the outcome of a desire nor accompanied by feelings of pleasure, but a matter to be decided on the basis of purely rational considerations, is it likely the human race would still exist? Would each of us not rather have felt so much pity for the coming generation as to prefer to spare it the burden of existence, or at least not wish to take it upon himself to impose that burden upon it in cold blood?" —Arthur Schopenhauer

wtf is he talking about, existing is loving rad and the world owns

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

prefect posted:

Schopenhauer was a brilliant miserable prick. :allears:

that's a whole lot of words to say "gently caress this gay earth"

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

WorkingPeer posted:

wtf is he talking about, existing is loving rad and the world owns

they didnt have ssri's back then

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
or video games

Adbot