Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

soggybagel posted:

Wittels is killing it on Vine lately.

I dunno what Vine is, care to share?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

scary ghost dog posted:

Video Twitter, basically. 6-second clips.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

It's like instagram but with 6 second movie clips. Steve Agee is good at making them, predictably.

https://vine.co/v/b9022qin3n5 Here's one of Wittels' vines, I dunno if it's good or representative of his usual quality.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

https://vine.co/v/b9DTaiH3jvV

SUPER IRAN-CONTRA
Jun 23, 2004

La Revolucion no tiene tiempo para elecciones
it'd be cool if you could browse those without having an Apple device

Spraynard Kruger
May 8, 2007

SUPER IRAN-CONTRA posted:

it'd be cool if you could browse those without having an Apple device

https://twitter.com/twittels/media/grid

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Thats that good foam

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Amy Poehler was on I4H this week, haven't listened yet but can't help but wonder if there's any "we used to date" awkwardness between her and Besser.

Edit: Seth Morris as well who is one of my faves.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

Maerlyn posted:

Amy Poehler was on I4H this week, haven't listened yet but can't help but wonder if there's any "we used to date" awkwardness between her and Besser.

Considering that they've worked together pretty regularly over the last couple of decades and the fact that they've both been married for a long time, I don't think they're still going to be awkward about when they dated in 1999 or whatever.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Maerlyn posted:

Edit: Seth Morris as well who is one of my faves.

There's no awkwardness at all. That was a looong time ago. I'm sure they're well beyond that and I'm sure they're in a lot of contact since they're each one of the UCB founders.

I thought it was a good ep but they've had better. Maybe I expected more because Poehler was on. I bet it might be more interesting from an improv skill standpoint. I need to listen to it again.
I do wish she was on a video podcast.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I have a dream that one day, there will be an I4H episode with Poehler, Roberts and Walsh. I would absolutely love to see how that episode goes.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

SpacePig posted:

I have a dream that one day, there will be an I4H episode with Poehler, Roberts and Walsh. I would absolutely love to see how that episode goes.

I was thinking about this today, I bet they'll do it for episode 100.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

tnimark posted:

Considering that they've worked together pretty regularly over the last couple of decades and the fact that they've both been married for a long time, I don't think they're still going to be awkward about when they dated in 1999 or whatever.

I have some good/bad news to share with you about the state of Amy's marriage.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

Politicalrancor posted:

I have some good/bad news to share with you about the state of Amy's marriage.

Haha just googled it. I am way out of the loop on this one. Nick Kroll? Holy poo poo.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
I really loved today's i4h. The callbacks were flying fast throughout. It definitely made me hope for a full UCB 4 episode, maybe with Horatio Sanz along as well, although that might be too crowded.
Now I really want to hear Amy on Comedy Bang Bang as a character.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Greggy posted:

I really loved today's i4h. The callbacks were flying fast throughout. It definitely made me hope for a full UCB 4 episode, maybe with Horatio Sanz along as well, although that might be too crowded.
Now I really want to hear Amy on Comedy Bang Bang as a character.

She could be just a humble janitor whose only condition to work is to be paid.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
Yeah, I was actually thinking a crossover with her (amazing) janitor character from this episode and Mike the janitor would be great :v:

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

SpacePig posted:

If you haven't seen it, the ASSSSSCAT DVD has the four main UCB members, along with Horatio, Sean Conroy, Chad Carter, and Andy Daly in what I feel was the best improv moment ever.
But watching the original 4 play off each other is pretty spectacular and I do hope for that I4H episode.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

tnimark posted:

Nick Kroll

Apparently I was out of the loop too.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

The Senator Giroux posted:

If you haven't seen it, the ASSSSSCAT DVD has the four main UCB members, along with Horatio, Sean Conroy, Chad Carter, and Andy Daly in what I feel was the best improv moment ever.
But watching the original 4 play off each other is pretty spectacular and I do hope for that I4H episode.

Oh man, this is mostly off topic but when Curtis Gwynn aped Sean Conroy in an I4H ep a couple weeks ago, I lost it. The Zach Woods episode iirc.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

The Senator Giroux posted:

It's on Netflix too.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
When that Cleveland guy got arrested for holding those women in the basement the first person I thought of was Sean Conroy in terms of looks.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

According to Jake, one of the videos @Fart picked out for tonight's live Fogelnest Files recording made an audience member vomit.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Harris' Who Charted is archived on VPN right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKoRwMNvUFQ

Watch it now before it's pulled and put on the Earwolf Youtube a week later.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

Mob posted:

According to Jake, one of the videos @Fart picked out for tonight's live Fogelnest Files recording made an audience member vomit.
Could someone summarize what the @fart thing is in relation to Earwolf?
It's a goon right, is it anyone 'famous', frontpage writer/admin or such? I know he was on an early fogelnest episode, so does he work with Jake now?

a: Ah thanks, Doc Evil rings a better bell.

Zsinjeh fucked around with this message at 13:22 on May 24, 2013

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
It's Jon Hendren aka Doc Evil. He's down in LA living life.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD
docevil :arghfist::mad:

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

Teenage Fansub posted:

Harris' Who Charted is archived on VPN right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKoRwMNvUFQ

Watch it now before it's pulled and put on the Earwolf Youtube a week later.

Already down :smith: I guess I have to wait until next Wednesday to see it.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Fezz posted:

Already down :smith: I guess I have to wait until next Wednesday to see it.
I've taken a habit to download the episodes through keepvid.com when situations like this happens.
I could upload it somewhere, but I'm not sure that's cool, or even where to put an 800mb file. Either way, it's going to be up in 2 weeks.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Mob posted:

Ahahaha I'd almost put money on this being a Fatman video.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Power of Pecota posted:

Ahahaha I'd almost put money on this being a Fatman video.

This was my first thought as well. If it isn't fatman barfing on himself in the tub, I'll be damned

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Ronna and Beverly is so wonderful.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

soggybagel posted:

When that Cleveland guy got arrested for holding those women in the basement the first person I thought of was Sean Conroy in terms of looks.

I think he looks like Ai Weiwei.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Amy Poehler last week and Andy Daly this week. You sure do know how to spoil people Improv4Humans.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Deadpool posted:

Amy Poehler last week and Andy Daly this week. You sure do know how to spoil people Improv4Humans.
And CBB with Time Bobby 2, 4th Anniversary, Farts&Pro3 and Womp it Up. Earwolf has really knocked it out of the park this month.
(okay Time Bobby was at the end of April but w/e)

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Daly and Besser reading the Twitter slapfight between Michael Ian Black and Marc Maron was pretty great.

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009
I'm still not sure if that was a real fight or an bit. These comedians are a tricky lot. Either way, those ice burns they throw at each other are hilarious.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
One of my favorite I4Hs ever, if only for Bessers endless amusement at the idea of a girl with a bee on her finger driving a car.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Live CBB with PFT, Gillian Jacobs and Mike Hanford in 35 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

New Garlin podcast with Tig "I'm from a foreign land and don't know how to behave" Notaro is excellent.

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/tig-notaro/