Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
japtor
Oct 28, 2005

AsInHowe posted:

Maybe it's a Lem Barney.
I look forward to my Vince Evans and Justin Fargas jerseys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I talked to christmas-jerseys and it sounds like they are sending replacements and aren't requiring me to send back the returns, so it sounds like I have extras (I think I'm gonna give the large Gronk jersey to my aunt, so that one is called for)! Lots of broken english emails, but christmas-jersey is legit. Especially after dealing with yuki (gently caress them). I'll update you guys soon.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

EC Seller is pretty cool, but good lord do they ravage you with shipping costs. 19 dollars to get your product in 1.5-2 weeks. :wtc:

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Just letting you guys know I'm waiting on my USPS padded envelopes still.

Also, for the returns (pretty much the Gronk jersey), I'm starting to think it's less and less likely. Simply because of the communication breakdown in the broken English. Here's my latest exchange:

quote:

Me: Hey, hope your day is going great! I got the jerseys in the mail, thanks! I did have some errors in the order, however.

- 26343 Wilson Jersey - Size M(44) was supposed to be removed and I still received it.
- I did not receive 4551 Dawkins Jersey - Size 48(M).
- 24226 Gronkowski came in the wrong size. I ordered a Size S(40) and a Size L(48) came instead.
- 35851 Sanders came in the wrong size. I ordered a Size 50(L) and a Size 48(M) came instead.

Then 21068 McCoy M(44) has the NFL logo on sewn on slightly sideways.

:(

-------

Christmas-Jersey: my dear friend,pls look e-mail: (quotes email with order listing the wrong jerseys)

-------

Me: Yes, I saw that. The ID4551 was not shipped. ID24226 was supposed to be SIZE S. ID35851 was supposed to be SIZE L but I was sent a SIZE M. And ID26343 was supposed to be removed and I received it anyways.

Me: To make things easier, I can keep the rest of the jerseys, it's fine. But, can I send back ID24226 Gronkowski Size L for a ID24226 Gronkowski Size SMALL?

That's the only one that's giving me difficulty. Since the person I ordered it for is way too small for a large.

-------

Christmas-Jersey: ID4551 SIZE 48 not sent to you ?i am check again,have shipped to you ,I am will ask worker sent to your order list imformation.Thanks your time,Do not worried,will give u satisfy reply .Is it ok?
Chen

Christmas-Jersey: yes,can ,my dear friend,or at next order give you free one jersey ,not return back it.
Chen

Christmas-Jersey: Sorry,my dear friend,I am sent to you :ID28482 SIZE M ID24226 SIZE L ID 35851 SIZE L ID 20939 SIZE M

-------

Me: Thank you so much, I really appreciate you. Should I send back the other jerseys? By the way, I really appreciate the customer service, you do a really good job and I am recommending you guys a lot.

Me: Oh! ID24226 is supposed to be Size Small!! Also, ID4551 is being sent? (size 48(M))

-------

Christmas-Jersey: You want exchange it?
Chen

-------

Me: I can. I've got a ID24226 that is supposed to be a Small.

-------

Christmas-Jersey: can exchange it .
Chen

-------

Me: Ok. I just know that I ordered ID24226 SIZE SMALL but received a large, so I need to return that. Also, I never received ID4551 SIZE M.

-------

Christmas-Jersey: yes,i know,but i am have sent to you another jerseys .Last time i am said ,you only replace 4jerseys ,but you replace 5jerseys ,so i am choice 4jerseys to you .
Chen

-------

Me: I'm confused. Have any jerseys been sent besides the ones I've already received?

Those are e-mails.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Is the site working for you? I cant get it to load at all?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

my dear friend lol

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

USPS will deliver padded envelopes? I thought you had to go to the post office and get them yourself. :confused:

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Whip Slagcheek posted:

USPS will deliver padded envelopes? I thought you had to go to the post office and get them yourself. :confused:
It says it shipped it to me...

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Ehud posted:

my dear friend lol

i am choice

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Oh boy. Man, I might have to refund you for that Gronk jersey.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

:stare: Holy poo poo am I glad I've never had to communicate with a customer service rep for one of these sites.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005
:shepface:

Thank you so much for handling all this.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

if you guys buy 500 jerseys can I have one of the free 6 jerseys

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Whip Slagcheek posted:

:stare: Holy poo poo am I glad I've never had to communicate with a customer service rep for one of these sites.

The world of Chinese counterfeiting is a confusing albeit reasonably priced one

Voodoo
Jun 3, 2003

m2sbr what
Good to know if you drop 10 grand with them, they hook you up with 120 bucks of free stuff.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Hahahaha. gently caress.

Well thanks for the effort, I appreciate it.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
N: Baylor's new uni combo: https://twitter.com/BUFootball/status/340490420058468352/photo/1

V: Not terrible. Beats the poo poo out of their highlighter hoop unis.

OIL! OIL! OIL!
Apr 12, 2009

From what I can see the black/gold/green jerseys are really slick. I love the gold helmet and the weird little tiger strikes on the pants are actually kinda cool.

oh wait is that their old jersey they are changing from?
anyway heres all their new unis, they do look really nice.

http://www.ourdailybears.com/baylor-football-uniforms/2013/5/31/4383352/more-baylor-uniform-pics-combos

edit: goddamn thats a shiny helmet

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

C. Everett Koop posted:

N: Baylor's new uni combo: https://twitter.com/BUFootball/status/340490420058468352/photo/1

V: Not terrible. Beats the poo poo out of their highlighter hoop unis.

the eye is really drawn to the dick region

Dirt Worshipper
Apr 2, 2007

Paralithodes Californiensis
I'm sensing a new thread title.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005
Jerseychat 2013: The eye is really drawn to the dick region

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Mailed, suckas! Sorry for the wait. I waited on getting the envelopes and never got them. Talked to the post office and they hooked me up with some free envelopes that, while aren't padded, are heavy duty and it was their recommendation after I mentioned it was all jerseys. Sorry for the hold up again! Sending out tracking numbers when I get home.

Sounds like everybody should get them between Friday & Saturday :)

Rough cost on shipping came out to be about $8-$9 per person, but whatever.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
All tracking numbers PM'd (japtor - sent yours via Paypal). All of the expected delivery dates are Friday, now that I read the receipt.

Magicpants - I just issued you a refund. Should be in your Paypal account. Sorry about the Gronk jersey :(.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
Just got mine. Thanks again for all the effort for this 89

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?
Yep mine arrived as well. A little more snug that I thought they'd be but otherwise cool as poo poo. Thanks 89!

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Mail man just dropped mine off, unfortunately I'm on my way to work so I didn't get to open them. Thanks 89!

japtor
Oct 28, 2005
Mine came in too, size is perfect for me. Stitching issues here and there but nothing that can't be cleaned up with scissors. NFL badge was different from what I was expecting, thought it was supposed to be smooth piece but feels stamped with ridges along each color...but I haven't seen the real deal so I have no point of comparison :shobon:.

The McFadden throwback isn't a true throwback (real ones have a different name and number font) but I expected as much from the site pictures. I think they had the name font in the pic but had the standard one on mine, not that I think anyone outside of here or Uniwatch would notice.

Is it cool to hang these on hangers or will they sag over time?

Thanks again for handling all this!

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
No problem you guys. If anything, sorry it took a little long. They sat in my room for a week and a half while I was waiting on USPS envelopes that never came and attempted returns struck with broken English. Only thing is I got stuck with this large Gronk jersey (might give it to my aunt, it doesnt fit me) and didn't receive my Dawkins jersey, but it's all good. Glad it worked out!! :)

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

89 posted:

No problem you guys. If anything, sorry it took a little long. They sat in my room for a week and a half while I was waiting on USPS envelopes that never came and attempted returns struck with broken English. Only thing is I got stuck with this large Gronk jersey (might give it to my aunt, it doesnt fit me) and didn't receive my Dawkins jersey, but it's all good. Glad it worked out!! :)

If you're trying to get rid of the Gronk jersey I might be interested. Feel free to drop me a PM. :)

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?

japtor posted:

Mine came in too, size is perfect for me. Stitching issues here and there but nothing that can't be cleaned up with scissors. NFL badge was different from what I was expecting, thought it was supposed to be smooth piece but feels stamped with ridges along each color...but I haven't seen the real deal so I have no point of comparison :shobon:.

I'm out of the house, but when I get home tonight I can check on that for you. And you should be good to put them on hangars, all of my jerseys are on hangars and I haven't noticed any issues.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
Got mine as well, first jersey I've ever bought and couldn't be happier with the Peterson jersey, not sure how the wife will like the Driver jersey. Might be a little big even at small.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Welp, looked at my jerseys. The McCoy looks much better, nothing you could notice really with the naked eye except some stray strings that can be cut off.

The Dawkins is a hilariously wrong shade of green. It looks like the Jets green rather than the Eagles green, but eh what can you do. I'll still wear it. :patriot:

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
Man, this Wilson jersey is pretty iffy. The Seahawks electric green is almost olive army drab, and the stitching on the letters and numbers is all over the place too. Everything I've ever ordered from YukiJersey has been fantastic, I think I'll stick with them in the future. Thanks for putting that group order together anyway.

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Found an authentic Reebok TO Cowboys jersey at a thrift shop for $5 today. It's an XL so it's pretty massive on me, but still a cool find. I'm giving it to my dad for now, if it fits him he'll have something Cowboys related to wear on game day!

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I really wish I could have found a TO Allen Wranglers jersey. Just as a reminder of how far from grace he fell.

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I really wish I could have found a TO Allen Wranglers jersey. Just as a reminder of how far from grace he fell.

They only sold them at the games as far as I'm aware. And the new ownership group rebranded the team, new name and new jerseys. Your best bet would be to keep checking eBay or Craigslist in Dallas or something.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Yeah I've been checking every so often, never any luck. :smith:

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Yeah I've been checking every so often, never any luck. :smith:

Just keep at it. Took me two years but I eventually managed to get a Blake Griffin Sooners jersey. And I've been checking about every week since we signed him for a Yu Darvish Fighters jersey (almost won one but got sniped at the last loving minute :argh:)

E:

japtor posted:

I just realized I said I would check this for you but never did :byodood:

The NFL badge on the Limited Nike jerseys is like a little rubber thing, and each of the colors is raised a bit. So looking at it, it looks really smooth but it's actually slightly raised on the color parts. It's barely noticeable when you look at it though. I can take a picture of it or something to show it.

MissileWaster fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Jun 25, 2013

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
So have any of you guys had any experience with https://www.combatgate.com It's pretty obvious that they're knockoffs, but they have a close enough looking Randall Cobb throwback for about $30. I'm really considering pulling the trigger on it, but I'm slightly hesitant without any actual info about the quality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
I... uhh what the gently caress. That site has a Colin Cochart jersey. I don't even know who that is, lets look him up!

Wikipedia posted:

Cinncinati Bengals

In 2011, He was signed by the Bengals as an undrafted free agent.
Dallas Cowboys

He claimed off off waivers by the Dallas Cowboys on September 1st, 2012, after they waived backup quarterback Stephen McGee.He was released 10 days later on September 11th after not being active for a single game.

I think I just found my new favorite jersey ever.

• Locked thread