Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Translated chapter's up on Boon's site.

Also on Batoto.

Those heart nipples aren't so funny now, are they? :smug:

Actually on second thought yeah, they're even funnier.

AnonSpore fucked around with this message at 04:47 on May 31, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

AnonSpore posted:

Translated chapter's up on Boon's site.

Also on Batoto.

Even in his second form, the Sea King still retains his nipple pasties. :v:

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang
Sonic is a pretty awesome character, and his interaction with Geno was great. "Who was that pervert just now?" made me laugh quite a bit.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I'm reading the translated webcomic now and it really looks like this will just keep getting better and better despite following the same formula (terrible disaster, Saitama ends up solving it his way, no one can believe he did it besides Genos/Bang, repeat).

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I'm trying to find the translations of the original 29-31 but batoto for some reason only displays down to 32 for some loving reason. Anyone know where to look?

edit: seems the translator only started at 32 :\

GreenBuckanneer fucked around with this message at 21:04 on May 31, 2013

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
That's because the guy translating started at 32 since that's where the next arc after this one starts(in the original).

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Chapters 1-31

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
That's actually 1-44 so don't read past Page 6 if you don't want to get spoiled.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Well the next arc seems pretty badass. Can't wait to see that with murata's art.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
That's gonna be incredibly awesome :circlefap:

But given Murata's perfectionist streak, is gonna be a year at least to end that arc :v:

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

That's gonna be incredibly awesome :circlefap:

But given Murata's perfectionist streak, is gonna be a year at least to end that arc :v:

Actually, given his current rate of production, probably sooner than that.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
How did Saitama and Genos get separated? I thought they were running there together.

Also a thing I found

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Kuvo posted:

How did Saitama and Genos get separated? I thought they were running there together.

Also a thing I found

Saitama outran Genos... then got lost.

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom

Kuvo posted:

Also a thing I found

I'm guessing Saitama ran right past the fight on accident and is now circling the Earth on his way back. Of course he might of also of noticed an awesome sale and gotten distracted.

Either that or this is his mode of transportation...

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Why am I not surprised that in Saitama's universe you can get a good deal on vegetables at the "Chest Hair Shop".

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
New chapter out in Japanese. Really short, maybe because Murata might be getting ready for his Comic Market booth, but I'm not exactly sure. I do know he cut his work short a couple days in a row because he wasn't feeling well, though (nothing serious, just a headache).

http://tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/32/

The art is again amazing, and the part that follows after this is one of my favorite sequences in the entire manga.

e: The way Murata uses whiteout to make it look like things are glowing in a black and white format is one of the things I really love about his art.

AnonSpore fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Jun 12, 2013

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

One's version is translated up to 49, I can't wait for the murata arts version of these to appear

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom

Saitama hopping an enemy into submission is priceless. I cannot wait to see that drawn to full perfection.

Smarmy Coworker
May 10, 2008

by XyloJW
Murata you're breakin' my balls here, but I'm lovin' it.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Boon's scanlation.
Batoto link.
Tonari no Young Jump one year anniversary wallpaper with some familiar faces.

AnonSpore fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Jun 14, 2013

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

That drawing of Saitama in the rain is god drat amazing.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Oh man that really is a great Saitama face. :allears:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Realistic Saitama face just seems more awesome after all the cartoon face he gets. :allears:

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
License-less Rider is the best :allears:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
RIDING-OUT-OF-THE-SADDLE-MODE ON! :allears:

Each new hero really is more best than the last.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Dragonatrix posted:

RIDING-OUT-OF-THE-SADDLE-MODE ON! :allears:

Each new hero really is more best than the last.

WE have seen rider for a long time, he appeared back before sonic showed up... and got his poo poo slapped.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
I love how Geno's punch knocked off a tooth, but the sea king's crown didn't move an inch.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

sharktamer posted:

I love how Geno's punch knocked off a tooth, but the sea king's crown didn't move an inch.

Are you sure it's a crown and not a bony protrusion?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

God drat this manga is cool but I hate hate hate the pacing, its too schizophrenic.

coathat
May 21, 2007

I hope Viz is gonna hurry up and start selling this poo poo. I'd love to have it in print.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

I thought I was going insane for a second.

I wonder how long Saitama's anonymity can last.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Superstring posted:

I wonder how long Saitama's anonymity can last.
A long time.

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

a kitten posted:

That drawing of Saitama in the rain is god drat amazing.

I don't think I have ever shouted "gently caress yeah!" at seeing a manga page before.

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro

Liar posted:

Saitama hopping an enemy into submission is priceless. I cannot wait to see that drawn to full perfection.

The names of Saitama's moves are Seriously the best. :allears:

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

Digiwizzard posted:

The names of Saitama's moves are Seriously the best. :allears:

The best part is that he's totally lying. He just thinks his enemies would feel bad if they knew how strong he was.

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom
I hope Licenseless Rider doesn't get all the credit again.

Also adding to the "holy gently caress Saitama in the rain" bandwagon.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Soylentbits posted:

The best part is that he's totally lying. He just thinks his enemies would feel bad if they knew how strong he was.

Except the guy from the arc right after the sea king one can actually take a Saitama normal series punch without going down, it takes a serious series blow to finish him off

Also as saitama is now registered in the association Licenseless rider ain't gonna get poo poo.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

AtomikKrab posted:

Except the guy from the arc right after the sea king one can actually take a Saitama normal series punch without going down, it takes a serious series blow to finish him off

Also as saitama is now registered in the association Licenseless rider ain't gonna get poo poo.

But that guy also mentions that Saitama never really seemed like he was trying that hard. The villain just wanted a good fight and Saitama didn't want it to seem like he wasn't struggling. His serious attack was a regular punch. His serious speed afterimage speed was made up on the spot. He just did really fast hops after watching Sonic bounce around. He made up the name so that his enemies don't feel bad. It's not serious at all.

Sarcophallus
Jun 12, 2011

by Lowtax

Soylentbits posted:

But that guy also mentions that Saitama never really seemed like he was trying that hard. The villain just wanted a good fight and Saitama didn't want it to seem like he wasn't struggling. His serious attack was a regular punch. His serious speed afterimage speed was made up on the spot. He just did really fast hops after watching Sonic bounce around. He made up the name so that his enemies don't feel bad. It's not serious at all.

As opposed to like a Haymaker? He hasn't exactly got lasers or energy blasts to use. Punches are his thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

poo poo! Just spent the morning reading ahead. gently caress! Now I know what's gonna happen and can only vainly wait. DAMMIT! I really shouldn't have done that.