Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diet Conan Doyle
Jan 15, 2010

Watch as I pluck the moon from the very sky!
Those sweet Disaster Stone pins are finally up for sale online! Give Gigi all of your money: http://gigidigi.bigcartel.com/product/disaster-stone-pins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
I'm picturing Noisemaster phasing in and out of a scratchy, maybe not quite gravelly, voice, and autotune for the occasional PHRASE IN CAPS.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

While Cucumber, Almond, and Sir Carrot are screaming their heads off, Nautilus appears to be more screaming to cover up her fascination with Noise Master. :3: I bet she never saw anything so garish and crazy in the Ripple Kingdom.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I alternate between hearing Zimos from Saints Row: The Third and the all-the-Beastie-Boys-at-once thing.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I actually end up hearing MC Chris as the voice of Noisemaster in my head.

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

Diet Conan Doyle posted:

Those sweet Disaster Stone pins are finally up for sale online! Give Gigi all of your money: http://gigidigi.bigcartel.com/product/disaster-stone-pins

I can't wait to see what Disaster Master that power button stone goes with.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

Diet Conan Doyle posted:

Is it wrong that my first instinct is to buy a set and then ineffectually hide them around the house?

RickoniX
Dec 4, 2005

A human or elf?

NO NOT A BADGER YOU GOON

FunkyAl posted:

I'm picturing Noisemaster phasing in and out of a scratchy, maybe not quite gravelly, voice, and autotune for the occasional PHRASE IN CAPS.

So the opposite of Him?

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Razorwired posted:

Is it wrong that my first instinct is to buy a set and then ineffectually hide them around the house?

Yes, your first instinct should be to place them all in a circle and BEGIN THE SUMMONING. :unsmigghh:

Castomira
Feb 24, 2011

Fuck you Eva Marie, if you have to be right there next to all of my posts you don't even get to have red hair. You're a dryad now.
:froggonk:

Yoya posted:

A better look at the new outfits.

Huh, my Kickstarter painting would pretty much look just like that if I chose Almond in opera clothes. Maybe I should request Peridot in pyjamas instead. :3:

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

A parfait is a dessert, but it is also the French word for perfect.
More cute tumblr stuff:

Yes, that is a leather studded jacket.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

d'aaaaaaaawwww... :3:

gigi's art just fills my old heart with warmness. Someone needs to hire her and do a Cucumber Quest videogame. Only, what genre would it be? Either a cute rpg or a kirby-like platformer? Maybe something like paper Mario.

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

It'd pretend to be a Paper Mario game for a bit, before it turns into a Mario flavoured Style Savvy.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat
I wonder what kingdom those clothes will show up it.

Got to admit, I'll be disappointed if the cast doesn't get a theme appropriate outfit for each Kingdom in this quest.

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
I like the pattern on Almond's dress. And I wonder what flavors of ice cream those are. :3:

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?

I love these designs. Especially the fish pockets on Nautilus' dress and the chocolate strawberry hat :3:

Heavy Zed
Mar 23, 2013

Is there anything here I can swing from?
http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/349.jpg

Noisemaster's face in panel 3. Is he smiling or glaring menacingly? Is there even a difference with him?

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Heavy Zed posted:

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/349.jpg

Noisemaster's face in panel 3. Is he smiling or glaring menacingly? Is there even a difference with him?

I'm going to go with glaring menacingly; his headstuff seems to serve the purpose of an eyeball, I'd say.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Yeah that's definitely a glare. The first time Noisemaster has appeared anything but jovial.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Pastrymancy posted:

I love these designs. Especially the fish pockets on Nautilus' dress and the chocolate strawberry hat :3:

Wow, princess Parfait really looks like Antimony Carver there.

Also yes, by now it's already clear he has a speaker monoeye.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-349/
Real link to the page, because posting a direct link to the image itself is rude.

Blackheart posted:

Also yes, by now it's already clear he has a speaker monoeye.

Splashmaster only had one eye too. Are all the Disaster Masters cyclopses?

Cat Mattress fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Jun 2, 2013

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Cat Mattress posted:

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-349/
Real link to the page, because posting a direct link to the image itself is rude.
To the readers too, there's little comments under the comic pages! Why do you want to deprive us of comments by the creator, Heavy Zed? :mad:

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Homestuck is a true work of art surpassing all of Shakespeare's works.
Never before have I wanted a fandub of a chapter so badly.

I'm sorry, Splashmaster, but Noisemaster has blown you out of the water.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Popo posted:

Never before have I wanted a fandub of a chapter so badly.

I'm sorry, Splashmaster, but Noisemaster has blown you out of the water.
You'll probably just have to wait a couple months. :v:

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

I'm kinda wondering if Noisemaster kidnapped Piano, stuffed her into the noise laser satellite ("it's cold here!"), and is planning to use her screaming to power it when the time's right by getting her agitated :allears:

Heavy Zed
Mar 23, 2013

Is there anything here I can swing from?

Zereth posted:

To the readers too, there's little comments under the comic pages! Why do you want to deprive us of comments by the creator, Heavy Zed? :mad:

Sorry. Wasn't really thinking about it.

Peepers
Mar 11, 2005

Well, I'm a ghost. I scare people. It's all very important, I assure you.

I don't even care that putting a sonic weapon in space makes no sense, this comic is too good to worry about it.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Mr. Peepers posted:

I don't even care that putting a sonic weapon in space makes no sense, this comic is too good to worry about it.

Of course there's air up there, otherwise how would the Space Kingdom breathe.

FutureSushi
Jan 12, 2011

Did I miss anything important?
I know that the intention was Beastie Boys but I can't help but hear Noisemaster as Aziz Ansari as RAAAAAAAANDY!

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:
I'm getting a serious JSRF from these recent panels.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-350/

:allears:

Noisemaster is so expressive for being a walking eye.

Diet Conan Doyle
Jan 15, 2010

Watch as I pluck the moon from the very sky!
Goddamn I love Noisemaster.

Tried reversing the gif, but it looks like Piano is screaming 9 continuously.

Edit: VVVVVVVVV

That's a much better idea

Diet Conan Doyle fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jun 5, 2013

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Maybe you could invert just the eye?

Well Noisemaster is already looking less competent. I wonder if he has any sort of (sound-related, of course) fighting abilities or is more of a gadget-type villain. And more importantly, can he limbo?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK2VilhDTOE

Next part of the fandub is up!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Princess Piano is responsible for the eeeeeeeeeee, but what is making the mmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
I'm thinking it's either audio feedback, or the sound of frustration from Noisemaster. I'm going with audio feedback as the more likely one.

Jazu
Jan 1, 2006

Looking for some URANIUM? CLICK HERE

Cat Mattress posted:

Princess Piano is responsible for the eeeeeeeeeee, but what is making the mmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Haha, I bet she's charging the gun up.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Jazu posted:

Haha, I bet she's charging the gun up.

Why would that be a problem for Noisemaster, though?

I give good odds she's going to end up wrecking it somehow. (With her voice)

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

He didn't plan on her voice being that powerful, the gun can't take that much energy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Watching gigidigi just crush it with neon coloring has been one of the highlights of 2013.