Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

ThatPazuzu posted:

Where cam I play it? I want to sit on the Manarch's ever-expanding lap.

http://tsukikoneko.tumblr.com/post/51986088466/cuppacats-magic-murder-bag-tsukikoneko

It seems kinda barebones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

This is for the Games forums Game Dev Challenge, isn't it.

It's weird, creepy AND hilarious!

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I just watched the scariest fan-art I have ever seen. I spent a good ten minutes deciding if I should post a link to it but gently caress. No one deserves to see that video.
Instead, here's some screen-caps and a brief description of the whole thing:

Krystal wakes up, checks her fridge, and says...something in vocaloid.
She goes on her computer - in a scene that takes about 25% of the video's length. Looking up the guy who made the film - using google.
She then appears in his backyard by loving sliding in from the corner. The guy tries to start with some small-talk and she responds with this:

She loving eats him, and we get a lovely shot of a dog endoscopy according to the credits :catstare: where we get to watch him go down in first person, screaming, probably at the sight of his hands becoming crappy CGI - he also went in head first, yet...

he somehow gets his hands out before getting shoved back in.

Then she casually walks down the street. These people are some stone cold motherfuckers. They've definitely seen some serious poo poo not to get broken by a giant blue fox walking around with a screaming gullet, we also get to see him again with half-digested hands.
Then Krystal teleports back home and goes to sleep but not before putting this on her wall:

That is all. :suicide:

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
I found this on twitter and, oh my god, it is the best: KK Slider featuring Ice Cube

LateToTheParty
Oct 13, 2012

The bane of my existence.

scarycave posted:

Unimaginable horror.

Hey it's that guy who made that creepy Fluttershy video, and he has actually topped himself. Well gently caress.

Fluttershy's Visit (Blender camera tracking):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ts9RoVpE5k

Mr DJB
Nov 1, 2009

I will devour your soul while you sleep...

LateToTheParty posted:

He has actually topped himself.

Ha, I wish.

Let's close up shop, we've found the new worst youtube video.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

LateToTheParty posted:

Hey it's that guy who made that creepy Fluttershy video, and he has actually topped himself. Well gently caress.

Fluttershy's Visit (Blender camera tracking):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ts9RoVpE5k

I refuse to view this video, and instead have decided to preemptively gauge my own eyes out so I never have to.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
The best part of that video is that high-pitched beep/whine throughout, makes the whole thing seem extra surreal/horrormovie. Like it's building to a jump scare.

But the whole movie is a slow-motion jump scare.

VVV Jesus, it's like The Ring, with sounds and disjointed scenes and everything :unsmigghh:

Evilreaver has a new favorite as of 08:08 on Jun 3, 2013

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

:nws::nms::nms::nms:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_EhzYOCUfw:nms::nms::nms::nws:

Now we are all sons of bitches.

I'm so sorry for posting this.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
Is something wrong with me if I was laughing the entire way through? There's just an inherent absurdity to the amount of effort that went into this.

Quatrefoil
Feb 13, 2010

karl fungus posted:

Is something wrong with me if I was laughing the entire way through? There's just an inherent absurdity to the amount of effort that went into this.
It's funny because it's ridiculous, nothing wrong with laughing. Going "oh my god gently caress the world kill all humans" is optional.

Grouchy Fish
Aug 24, 2006

Friends Are Evil posted:

Now we are all sons of bitches.

I'm so sorry for posting this.

She doesn't even wipe. :barf:

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~

Segmentation Fault posted:

They're siblings.

And...?

Doesn't change how my brain interprets it. And besides, this far into the thread, have we not learned how little that actually matters in fandom?

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

scarycave posted:

No more good

It's like evil universe Ratboy Genius.

Edit: Holy poo poo

horriblePencilist has a new favorite as of 16:23 on Jun 3, 2013

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

"I'd say it's nothing personal, but corporations are people, too."
Deviantart going through the motions.

Based on Attack on Titan.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

ThatPazuzu posted:

I found this on twitter and, oh my god, it is the best: KK Slider featuring Ice Cube
BotanicSage is basically the best. He can mix The Legends of Zelda with Wiz Khalifa and make it sound fantastic.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Those sure are some abs Pinkie Pie has there. Can you even get that swole?

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Mycroft Holmes posted:

Those sure are some abs Pinkie Pie has there. Can you even get that swole?

Human-rich diet.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Quatrefoil posted:

Going "oh my god gently caress the world kill all humans" is optional.

In my experience all the creepy bronies/furries are massive misanthropes. You're just giving them what they want!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Quatrefoil posted:

It's funny because it's ridiculous, nothing wrong with laughing. Going "oh my god gently caress the world kill all humans" is optional.
Basically we end up like Sam Neil at the end of "In the Mouth of Madness"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_HPFoelMQc

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

achillesforever6 posted:

Basically we end up like Sam Neil at the end of "In the Mouth of Madness"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_HPFoelMQc

"Do you read BlackjackBronyFan95?!" :black101:

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

scarycave posted:

gently caress.

Well, scarycave you've broken me. What am I going to do now that I've seen the worse thing ever? I can't laugh nor cry anymore because now at this very moment I've reached the plateau. You've both given me great strength and have also crippled me in the worse way. You can't put Pandora back into the box, scarycave.

a glitch
Jun 27, 2008

no wait stop

Soiled Meat

Well I aint sleeping tonight :stare:

He also made a mod for Nexuiz, an open-source multiplayer FPS game. What's it called? :nms:Vore Tournament:nms: of course!

I hope to god those are stock voices from the original game or elsewhere, the alternative worries me.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
Oh poo poo! He's the guy behind Vore Tournament? One of the Nexuiz/Xonotic developers hangs out on my game's IRC channel, and he was telling me the other day about being approached by that guy and repeatedly asked if Vore Tournament could be made into something official. He was seriously weirded out by him.

By the way, you were wondering about those voices? I asked the Xonotic guy about those:

<Samual_> the voices from vore tournament?
<Samual_> they're from my little pony
<Samual_> yes, really

karl fungus has a new favorite as of 02:09 on Jun 4, 2013

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

FauxGateau posted:

Well, scarycave you've broken me. What am I going to do now that I've seen the worse thing ever? I can't laugh nor cry anymore because now at this very moment I've reached the plateau. You've both given me great strength and have also crippled me in the worse way. You can't put Pandora back into the box, scarycave.

Don't worry, I'm sure something worse will turn up someday. You just have to believe!

Eggn0g posted:

Well I aint sleeping tonight :stare:

He also made a mod for Nexuiz, an open-source multiplayer FPS game. What's it called? :nms:Vore Tournament:nms: of course!

I hope to god those are stock voices from the original game or elsewhere, the alternative worries me.

Oh poo poo. I've seen this before, but I forgot it existed. Well, until right now...

But enough vore! I've been playing Castlevania - Have at you!

Richter in Castlevania dungeon

The Artist posted:

【Castlevania Lords of Shadow】fan-art

-Gabriel and doggie-
This doggie is Japanese-dog that says [SHIBA INU] in Japanese.
This dog is same of [Silent Hill 2]'s ending.
Gabriel is full of hardships in LoS, and so I hope his heart changes to softens with doggie.

Doggies make everything better. :3:

scarycave has a new favorite as of 03:25 on Jun 4, 2013

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

scarycave posted:

Doggies make everything better. :3:

Oh hey, I have a bunch of these somewhere. Let me see if I can dig them up.

e: Yup

kirbysuperstar has a new favorite as of 02:45 on Jun 4, 2013

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer

NovaPolice
May 9, 2006

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Isn't that an update of an ancient pic? I'm sure the original had Pan pregnant with a Chao or something

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

Isn't that an update of an ancient pic? I'm sure the original had Pan pregnant with a Chao or something

You might be thinking of this. I've never seen a Pam and Sonic one.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Roobanguy posted:

I just showed this to my wife. At first, she just gave the obligatory "What the gently caress is wrong with people?" But then, approximately ten seconds later, she followed that up with a "And she's on land. Why is she wearing the helmet?"

I'm not sure why, but that really made it for me.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Yall have had weird pony crossovers in here a lot, but when's the last time you've had straight up weird pony art?

well I am here to correct the grievous lack of it, so "enjoy":

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Control Volume posted:

Yall have had weird pony crossovers in here a lot, but when's the last time you've had straight up weird pony art?

well I am here to correct the grievous lack of it, so "enjoy":

It does end with Bronycon getting burned down. A Good Comic.

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

The child delights in violence.

Roobanguy posted:

Are you telling me there's a loving series of these pictures?

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

kirbysuperstar posted:

Oh hey, I have a bunch of these somewhere. Let me see if I can dig them up.

e: Yup

Do you know who made these?

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Down With People posted:

Are you telling me there's a loving series of these pictures?

It seems to be a recurring theme.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

That loving Sned posted:

Do you know who made these?

http://emlan.deviantart.com/

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!

scarycave posted:

It seems to be a recurring theme.

I'm pretty sure it's a meme that had its origin in a previous incarnation of this very thread, with the Spongebob one. It didn't actually have 9/11 in the background originally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
:nws:I wish I knew who made this, it's hilarious.:nws:

• Locked thread