Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bucketmouse
Aug 16, 2004

we con-trol the ho-ri-zon-tal
we con-trol the verrr-ti-cal

death .cab for qt posted:

Sikk Banshee Ultra Marine

I miss Halo 1. Most people who got the banshee would just sort of hover around and take potshots at people. Occasionally you'd have a banshee chase. Very few knew of the sacred art of the banshee bomb.

The Quake strafe-movement trick works with banshees as long as you're moving downwards at a decent speed. All you need to do for instant comedy is divebomb someone while strafemoving and eject at the last second and wonderful, bizarre things will happen, usually involving the banshee, the target and the target's weapon flying in different directions very very quickly for no explicable reason. Needless to say people got mad about it for no good reason so I did it a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Thumbtacks posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCo0H1ykhxw

I think this was posted already, but it's funny and I really don't know why. How exactly does this game WORK? It seems like there are no rules at all and it's theoretically enforced by like the honor system or something.

There's really no way to play it. I've tried a few times. Pretty much the round starts and the warden opens up all the cells and you just run around doing whatever the gently caress. Then sometimes a guy shoots you for no reason. The game is only fun for 12 year olds who are either in charge or pretty much have no other game to play because they can't afford any.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Cojawfee posted:

There's really no way to play it. I've tried a few times. Pretty much the round starts and the warden opens up all the cells and you just run around doing whatever the gently caress. Then sometimes a guy shoots you for no reason. The game is only fun for 12 year olds who are either in charge or pretty much have no other game to play because they can't afford any.

I've had the game be sort of fun. Rarely. Way back when. The server I played on had basic 'simon says' rules, each guard gets one order, they go in alphabetical order, last person to follow the order gets shot. When only one prisoner is left, they're switched to guard for the next round. You could have pretty amusing things from it though. I remember becoming a guard one time and when it became my turn to give an order, lead them all to the 'armory', 'dispensed' pistols, and told them to just decide one of their own to kill, and that if more than one person was killed then the killer of the second person would also be killed by default.

I'd never seen kids as angry at each other as when they were debating who to kill. It was great. They were so into it.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
Does anyone know a thing or two about Mabinogi, the greatest scam to ever come out of South Korea, or better yet, the minds of a cabal of human beings dedicated to profit by way of tempting the players into wanting greater e-peen?

Well the NA version has always been pretty crappy and the only people left playing are a skeleton crew who just can't bring themselves to abandon their massive money sink. During the G2 era (Generation 2(G2) was the Paladin update which offered a quest to gain a transformation, pretty badass stuff at the time) there was a major bug involving the Paladin. They could attack and kill anything, even other players, as if they were monsters. Dying in this game is a pain in the rear end if you're not in town either, which defeats the purpose of death. Either way, much chaos was wrought and many people were mad, but the bug was fixed quickly.

The slaughter is something not well documented but this video survives.

There was another way to mass kill players involving a suicide bombing bovine enemy from G5, but that was also fixed I believe. Upon death the enemy immediately exploded and it was a minion type enemy for a greater raid-like boss. What you would do is become Dark Knight and use mind control on it so that it was your follower, then continent warp back to the main town where all kinds of players would be. This bovine would immediately detonate because it's real host was not in the same area and since it was a major boss-like enemy, the damage was enough to destroy everyone in a wide radius. I don't have the video but there is an Asian player who did it and uploaded it on youtube. If I find it, I'll post it here.

No matter how strong you get in this game you will still die in just 1-5 hits. The only way to win is to beat everything else down faster before it can attack you.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Lunethex posted:

Does anyone know a thing or two about Mabinogi, the greatest scam to ever come out of South Korea, or better yet, the minds of a cabal of human beings dedicated to profit by way of tempting the players into wanting greater e-peen?

Well the NA version has always been pretty crappy and the only people left playing are a skeleton crew who just can't bring themselves to abandon their massive money sink. During the G2 era (Generation 2(G2) was the Paladin update which offered a quest to gain a transformation, pretty badass stuff at the time) there was a major bug involving the Paladin. They could attack and kill anything, even other players, as if they were monsters. Dying in this game is a pain in the rear end if you're not in town either, which defeats the purpose of death. Either way, much chaos was wrought and many people were mad, but the bug was fixed quickly.

The slaughter is something not well documented but this video survives.

There was another way to mass kill players involving a suicide bombing bovine enemy from G5, but that was also fixed I believe. Upon death the enemy immediately exploded and it was a minion type enemy for a greater raid-like boss. What you would do is become Dark Knight and use mind control on it so that it was your follower, then continent warp back to the main town where all kinds of players would be. This bovine would immediately detonate because it's real host was not in the same area and since it was a major boss-like enemy, the damage was enough to destroy everyone in a wide radius. I don't have the video but there is an Asian player who did it and uploaded it on youtube. If I find it, I'll post it here.

No matter how strong you get in this game you will still die in just 1-5 hits. The only way to win is to beat everything else down faster before it can attack you.

Hah yeah I remember that, I played it for a while in the initial rush of interest in the game, there was a small handful of goons that played a lot and of course some of them managed to get in early on the slaughter business before it was fixed. I've got one screenshot of it saved from the thread back then:

The place he's standing is one of the early dungeon lobbies, where players would often hang out in safety while looking for a party to do the dungeon or waiting for friends to arrive.

It's been years at this point and I don't remember much else of note, other than there was an instrument-playing skill that could be trained and you could make your own music. Predictably, some people harnessed that to annoy others in public places:

No, I don't know why half the people at the campfire are naked either.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Indecisive posted:

Hah yeah I remember that, I played it for a while in the initial rush of interest in the game, there was a small handful of goons that played a lot and of course some of them managed to get in early on the slaughter business before it was fixed. I've got one screenshot of it saved from the thread back then:

The place he's standing is one of the early dungeon lobbies, where players would often hang out in safety while looking for a party to do the dungeon or waiting for friends to arrive.

It's been years at this point and I don't remember much else of note, other than there was an instrument-playing skill that could be trained and you could make your own music. Predictably, some people harnessed that to annoy others in public places:

No, I don't know why half the people at the campfire are naked either.

Awesome! I didn't think there would be some goons around who remembered this stuff!

I myself played it during open beta. I didn't last past G3 though. I remember some of that music stuff too, but I never heard any solid blocks of terrible noise. It was great when you had a group of people just compose blank scrolls and play them. This would block out everyone else's music if just enough were doing it. Nowadays I'm sure nobody on the NA server even bothers with playing it for fun.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

I played Mabinogi ages ago, and the music thing was the best feature. You could do some legitimately cool things with it, or... You could either create screeching, horrible monstrosities that destroyed everyone's ears, or play the music from some anime that it is trendy to hate. Regardless, you were bound to get people up in arms.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
It's not much of a story, but it is happening right now.
I've been playing a lot of MLB 13 the Show online. Specifically I have been playing Diamond Dynasty. Diamond Dynasty is an online game-mode where you are awarded points after the game. You get more for winning, for not disconnecting, and if you play well game after game you start building "fan support." These points you can spend to train your players or buy new players.

Anyway, people really love quitting when they are losing, some quit even when they aren't losing. I had a guy quit in the second inning when the game was still tied because I kept striking him out. He swung at whatever I threw, no matter what, so I just threw poo poo in the dirt constantly. Off topic.

Some people, however, are a little smarter. And they realize quitting just means less points for them. Because even if you lose you get a pretty nice bonus for not quitting. A full game gives you 3 mil points. The no quitting bonus is just about a million for a full game. O, and if the other guy quits, you don't get the bonus,

So I am playing this game against a guy, it's a pretty close game, mostly because he is getting lucky. He has no plate discipline, so I keep striking him out. But my hitters almost no power, because I am just starting out. So even though I know how to hit, I fly out a lot. fast forward to the 7th inning. It is 3-1 but I have a guy on base with two outs. He hangs a change-up and I crush it, paste the motherfucker. Boom 5-1.

Open the goddamned floodgates. The next batter he throws 3 fastballs at my batter. They all miss, fourth pitch I get a hit. I sting together more and more hits until eventually it is 11-1. Then I make an out.

His inning he hits homerun, yay! 11-2, I strike him 3 times times though, boo!!!

Anyway, so the top of the 8th, he starts throwing at my batters again to try and injury them. Whatever, who gives a poo poo, it is a videogame. But my resolve to not quit I think gets him angry. Now he is frustrated. See, in baseball, if you throw a pitch without pausing, it is called a balk. A balk means the base runner gets to advance one base, and the pitch is nullified. After each batter he balks 3 times in a row. So basically every runner that gets on base scores without me having to do anything.

After hitting three guys and having them all score, he changes strategy. He just starts throwing fastballs right down the middle. Since that is the quickest way to get the game over. Just tap X twice, really speeds the game up. Except for the fact that I am still swinging. So every pitch he throws I hit. And he refuses to move his fielders. So now instead of all my batters getting hit, all my batters are hitting inside the park home-runs on the first pitch of their at-bats.

We do this for a while. This is no way I am quitting this game, this is too much fun watching him melt-down. The score gets to 16-2 before he pauses the game. Like a lot of games MLB has a pause timer. After five minutes the other guy can elect to end game, collecting a win, but not a no quit bonus. So I let the timer run down, whatever. I'm not quitting.

With one second left he pauses, throws a quick fastball, I hit a home-run. 17-2

He pauses again, now I can end the game whenever I want. Except I am not going to. I got books. I got a computer. I got nothing else to do today. So here I sit, holding him hostage. Hopefully he unpauses later and I can hit more home-runs.

alpha_destroy fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Jun 4, 2013

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Hahahha that's excellent, one of the things I hate more than anything is when people intentionally try to waste my time, so the fact that you flipped it on him when he tried to hold you hostage and are instead holding him hostage is great.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

alpha_destroy posted:

No, this is an awesome story. Some of the funniest moments happen when you decide to just not give an on-tilt player the satisfaction of any reaction to their wannabe-griefs. Or at the very most, you give them a single "u mad".

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

The best griefs are always when a wannabe griefer or rager shows up and you just show no reaction and continue playing (and winning) normally. Well done.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

alpha_destroy posted:

I've been playing a lot of MLB 13 the Show online. Specifically I have been playing Diamond Dynasty. Diamond Dynasty is an online game-mode where you are awarded points after the game. You get more for winning, for not disconnecting, and if you play well game after game you start building "fan support." These points you can spend to train your players or buy new players.

Anyway, people really love quitting when they are losing, some quit even when they aren't losing. I had a guy quit in the second inning when the game was still tied because I kept striking him out. He swung at whatever I threw, no matter what, so I just threw poo poo in the dirt constantly. Off topic.

Some people, however, are a little smarter. And they realize quitting just means less points for them. Because even if you lose you get a pretty nice bonus for not quitting. A full game gives you 3 mil points. The no quitting bonus is just about a million for a full game. O, and if the other guy quits, you don't get the bonus,

So I am playing this game against a guy, it's a pretty close game, mostly because he is getting lucky. He has no plate discipline, so I keep striking him out. But my hitters almost no power, because I am just starting out. So even though I know how to hit, I fly out a lot. fast forward to the 7th inning. It is 3-1 but I have a guy on base with two outs. He hangs a change-up and I crush it, paste the motherfucker. Boom 5-1.

Open the goddamned floodgates. The next batter he throws 3 fastballs at my batter. They all miss, fourth pitch I get a hit. I sting together more and more hits until eventually it is 11-1. Then I make an out.

His inning he hits homerun, yay! 11-2, I strike him 3 times times though, boo!!!

Anyway, so the top of the 8th, he starts throwing at my batters again to try and injury them. Whatever, who gives a poo poo, it is a videogame. But my resolve to not quit I think gets him angry. Now he is frustrated. See, in baseball, if you throw a pitch without pausing, it is called a balk. A balk means the base runner gets to advance one base, and the pitch is nullified. After each batter he balks 3 times in a row. So basically every runner that gets on base scores without me having to do anything.

After hitting three guys and having them all score, he changes strategy. He just starts throwing fastballs right down the middle. Since that is the quickest way to get the game over. Just tap X twice, really speeds the game up. Except for the fact that I am still swinging. So every pitch he throws I hit. And he refuses to move his fielders. So now instead of all my batters getting hit, all my batters are hitting inside the park home-runs on the first pitch of their at-bats.

We do this for a while. This is no way I am quitting this game, this is too much fun watching him melt-down. The score gets to 16-2 before he pauses the game. Like a lot of games MLB has a pause timer. After five minutes the other guy can elect to end game, collecting a win, but not a no quit bonus. So I let the timer run down, whatever. I'm not quitting.

With one second left he pauses, throws a quick fastball, I hit a home-run. 17-2

He pauses again, now I can end the game whenever I want. Except I am not going to. I got books. I got a computer. I got nothing else to do today. So here I sit, holding him hostage. Hopefully he unpauses later and I can hit more home-runs.

It took me until the very end, but as I read "here I sit, holding him hostage" I lost my poo poo :bravo:

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Wait so you get absolutely nothing if some one quits on you in the ninth inning and you've been winning the whole game?

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Bum the Sad posted:

Wait so you get absolutely nothing if some one quits on you in the ninth inning and you've been winning the whole game?

He specifically said you still get the 3 million 'win' points, you just don't get the bonus 1million points for not quitting. He's just loving with the guy not for the points but because the guy's angry, or something. Hell if I know.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Both players lose the rather large 'No Quitting' point bonus but you still get your Winner/Loser points.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Croccers posted:

Both players lose the rather large 'No Quitting' point bonus but you still get your Winner/Loser points.

How much are the loser points? Is there anything stopping someone from quitting out of 90+ games in a row to farm up points without playing?

FuzzyPickles
Jun 7, 2004

I think the idea is that the no quitting points is all the loser gets.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

alpha_destroy posted:

Did he unpause? Did you end up quitting first?

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

rotinaj posted:

He hasn't updated because it's still going.

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great
Guys, don't distract him now.

They're entering a critical phase.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

rotinaj posted:

Actually the ending was dissatisfying. He unpaused a twice, both times after about 10 minutes. Unfortunately I accidentally forfeited his game :(. See, to set up a power swing you hit Square. Well, when he pauses the game a prompt comes up where you hit square to end the game. Some unfortunate timing meant I accidentally ended the game. But I had him on the hook for about a half hour or so after he raged out.

To clarify points. Each team get 1/3 a million for every inning you play, guaranteed. So A full game, win or lose earns 3 million. A game you quit after 3 innings earns a mil. Okay? If you win you get bonus, like between 1.5 and 2 million or so. Not quitting gives Both players just over a million. And the fan support adds around a million. So a typical 9 inning game might give the winner 7-8 million points and the loser about 4.5. But because that game ended early I got 5.7 and he got 3.2.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

alpha_destroy posted:

Actually the ending was dissatisfying. He unpaused a twice, both times after about 10 minutes. Unfortunately I accidentally forfeited his game :(. See, to set up a power swing you hit Square. Well, when he pauses the game a prompt comes up where you hit square to end the game.

That's just silly design. They could have made it a menu that started on "choose," and it would've prevented foul-ups like that! :v:

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

alpha_destroy posted:

Actually the ending was dissatisfying. He unpaused a twice, both times after about 10 minutes. Unfortunately I accidentally forfeited his game :(. See, to set up a power swing you hit Square. Well, when he pauses the game a prompt comes up where you hit square to end the game. Some unfortunate timing meant I accidentally ended the game.

So you can serve up a slow cheeseball pitch to a guy, and then right before he's about to swing you can pause the game and when he tries to swing instead the pause screen interrupts him and he inadvertently forfeits?

That's great.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Phanatic posted:

So you can serve up a slow cheeseball pitch to a guy, and then right before he's about to swing you can pause the game and when he tries to swing instead the pause screen interrupts him and he inadvertently forfeits?

That's great.
If that's the case sounds like you could have some B-grade jerk fun with that.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

That game sounds kinda retarded.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Phanatic posted:

That's great.

I think it actually depends on one of the like 400+ control option toggles that exist in MLB 13.

Fuzzyjello
Jan 28, 2013

alpha_destroy posted:

Actually the ending was dissatisfying. He unpaused a twice, both times after about 10 minutes. Unfortunately I accidentally forfeited his game :(. See, to set up a power swing you hit Square. Well, when he pauses the game a prompt comes up where you hit square to end the game. Some unfortunate timing meant I accidentally ended the game. But I had him on the hook for about a half hour or so after he raged out.

Thats too bad, maybe you can go up against this dude again and mess with him some more. And yes, poor game design. Sort of reminds me of WoW using the f4 button. Then I use the alt button for my push to talk, then f4 for an in game action.

Did you get any rage mail?

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Phanatic posted:

That's great.

No, un/fortunately. You can only pause at certain points, i.e. between pitches. What happened is he paused as I was preparing for the pitch, not swinging at it.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Fuzzyjello posted:

Sort of reminds me of WoW using the f4 button. Then I use the alt button for my push to talk, then f4 for an in game action.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

Haha ok that's kinda beautiful. Did that get locked with just those two posts?

tomanton
May 22, 2006

beam me up, tomato
A budding Dota 2 custom game-mode platform called d2ware has, like the regular game, no penalties for declining a match -- but since you're signing up for individual games rather than hopping in one big queue, you can keep sniping the final spot of a lobby, waiting for everyone else to accept the match, then decline and repeat, stalling it indefinitely. The system has not yet implemented anything to prevent this.

I don't think you even need Dota 2 to do it.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lzsUt5UFXg

Trouble in terrorist town is great cause even when you play the game legit you're gonna get banned, why not just break the rules constantly for the hell of it?

And most of them don't ban me for killing people repeatedly, it's cause 'nigga crab pollock' is racist

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

tomanton posted:

A budding Dota 2 custom game-mode platform called d2ware has, like the regular game, no penalties for declining a match -- but since you're signing up for individual games rather than hopping in one big queue, you can keep sniping the final spot of a lobby, waiting for everyone else to accept the match, then decline and repeat, stalling it indefinitely. The system has not yet implemented anything to prevent this.

I don't think you even need Dota 2 to do it.

I find this so hard to believe because back when the game was the cult hit on Warcraft 3's battle.net everyone liked to say they were implementing map trigger scripts that scanned every player and auto kicked & banned anyone not whitelisted. Them not having penalties for something would imply they have somehow become slightly more tolerant of newbies :colbert:

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

nigga crab pollock posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lzsUt5UFXg

Trouble in terrorist town is great cause even when you play the game legit you're gonna get banned, why not just break the rules constantly for the hell of it?

And most of them don't ban me for killing people repeatedly, it's cause 'nigga crab pollock' is racist

I can't wait until we get a gmod server that has so many plugins it collapses in on itself.

Fuzzyjello
Jan 28, 2013

Hahaha! Yeah I was that guy once... :psyduck:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Lady Naga posted:

I can't wait until we get a gmod server that has so many plugins it collapses in on itself.

It's called spacebuild

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Lunethex posted:

I find this so hard to believe because back when the game was the cult hit on Warcraft 3's battle.net everyone liked to say they were implementing map trigger scripts that scanned every player and auto kicked & banned anyone not whitelisted. Them not having penalties for something would imply they have somehow become slightly more tolerant of newbies :colbert:

Nah, what people did was make hosting bots that had blacklists. It was actually nice, a lot of leagues had actual leaver punishment and weren't completely poo poo

Twenty Drunk Apes
Jun 17, 2012

The mane you say? Please note that this is a pity avatar because even bronies feel sorry for this poster so :effort:.

nigga crab pollock posted:

It's called spacebuild

Spacebuild always did seem like fun but no server lasts more than 30 minutes before it turns into wet cardboard and crashes.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

alpha_destroy posted:

It's not much of a story, but it is happening right now....

I have a similar story. It's not as much a grief, but it seems somewhat relevant.

There is a popular multiplayer mod for StarCraft II called Squadron Tower Defense. It's name is more or less what it is -- a team game of tower defense. There's a lot of little nuances and other small details that separate it from your traditional tower defense games, but it's all superfluous to the story. To give you the basics though: there are two teams, and each team plays with four players. Each player has their own lane, which then feeds to a larger communal lane. In other words, everyone gets sent more or less the same batch of monsters to destroy. If they fail to kill their wave, the remaining monsters feed into the communal lane, and your teammates have a chance to kill the rest of your wave. Games usually consists of 31 waves. Wave 30 is the "final boss," and wave 31 is the beginning of sudden death, where monsters are continuously sent until one team dies.

Anyways, there was a bug introduced in a patch sometime last year that caused the game to more or less lock-up before wave 31 could send. The "prepare for sudden death" message would pop up, but no monsters would ever spawn. When this bug triggered, the only way to win the game was to wait for all of the players on the other team to quit. Seeing as some games could last more than 40+ minutes to reach sudden death, people were reluctant to leave a hard-fought game and hand their opponents the victory...even if it meant staying in the broken game for hours. It wasn't as simple as leaving StarCraft II running in the background either; if a player stays AFK for more than 5 minutes, the opposing team gets the choice to kick them. You needed to be on your loving toes.

Thankfully I was only a part of three games like this, because it really was hell. The fiercest BM and poo poo-talking I've ever seen in any game ever took place during these sessions. It probably sounds ridiculous and stupid because quitting the game and going on to do something more entertaining seems like such an easy and obvious thing to do, but it's not that simple. I don't know what it says about humans and our natural compulsion towards competition, but if you made it that far, you simply NEEDED to outlast the other team. Take a quick run to the bathroom, make a quick sandwich, and strap yourself in, because no matter what happens, you're not letting those cheeky fuckers on the other team see that victory screen, even if it means sitting in your computer chair and talking poo poo to the opposing team for over four hours if need be.

And they would last for over four hours. In the one waiting game I did lose, I got the boot after two hours when I had to move my car across the street at 2am to avoid a parking ticket. I was gone for just over five minutes, and the last remaining guy on theirteam managed to get the !kickafk message entered as I was running back into the apartment. The guy left on my team was a friend of mine, and despite my best efforts to stay awake for the conclusion, I finally had to turn it at 4am. I got a hold of him the next morning to find out the guy on the opposing team finally got kicked for afk shortly after 5am. It was the most satisfying and depressing victory he will ever know, and I regret that I could not be there to share in the glory/sadness.

whatis fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Jun 6, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

The worst part is that Squad Tower Defense isn't even on any official SC2 ladder. You'd be holding out for hours on a game that in no way, shape, or form increases your official ranking (outside of the internal tracking of wins/losses that mod uses, anyhow, and very few people actually take the time to look at that). :v:

• Locked thread