Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

this is important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Teenage Fansub posted:

i skipped to the yelling people at the end it was funny
anime marxist tumblr

lmao

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad
i think it's funny so far. performance comedy

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

The Time Dissolver posted:

It was his turn to make with the funny and he was homophobic etc a whole bunch and everyone walked out and then some people confronted him about it and chewed him out irl and the weird twitters might still be raking him over the coals online. He has been employing the "well shucks my set may be rough and blue but offstage i'm just the nicest of guys" defense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ

I assumed he was just loving with people he had no respect for like a really bad version of that anime con video but he left a really bitter sounding "i know where you live" type message on the voicemail of some weird twitter person https://soundcloud.com/dlalelfvlvl/voicemail-1 that if it's sincere suggests he's really upset

ya that definitely sounds sincere

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad
that phone message lmao.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
his standup was kind of funny imo but mostly bc of peoples reactions to it

Patomanso
Jan 28, 2008

He who makes a beast of himself
Gets rid of the pain of being The Man
obv it was not sincere, and the kneeejerk "ooh a chance to be the bigger person I MUST TAKE IT" reactions are the goal. alhough it seems like some of the people railing against him did get that and were still angry he was cheapening prejudice

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

ehhhhhhnnnnnn posted:

ya that definitely sounds sincere

I think he really mean it, yeah.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

e: ill post this guy instead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWKDZqoTf40

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Jun 5, 2013

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad
i want to see skinny steve's before i pass judgement because woof

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's cool that the twitter collective hired a guy who's entire comedy routine is "annoying my audience" and got upset when he annoyed them.

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

...jesus

Meursault Horny
Sep 9, 2003

cf posted:

i want to see skinny steve's before i pass judgement because woof

Mine was good

Meursault Horny
Sep 9, 2003

Great Lakes Log posted:

It's cool that the twitter collective hired a guy who's entire comedy routine is "annoying my audience" and got upset when he annoyed them.

Annoying your audience and walking around a bar full of people trying to ignore you afterwards and trying to pick fights with random dudes and yelling homophobic slurs at tiny short haired girls while your cameraman is following you around really obviously are two different things imo

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad
i dont know what they expected tbh. had they ever seen one of his vids?

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

that short haired girl has been hilarious about it though

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

he got her to say 'log off of life'

Solidus
Nov 1, 2005

ε===(っ≧ω≦)っ♡
i hope they invite kyle mooney to the next one and then act surprised/offended when he acts like a shy teen with a speech impediment

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

Post it please because you're one of the funny dudes that's not a fuckin rear end in a top hat, except for that time you railed on the dude who was selling drawings on cardboard. That was gold, I saved that

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

ManoliIsFat posted:

loooooool this looks liek it was made by my GOTTA DANCE DIRTY college bros http://www.gottadancedirty.com/

I see the electric company intro or those songs from willy wonka

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYxfxf3wTLM

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
he got the best audience possible for that

Captain Frigate
Apr 30, 2007

you cant have it, you dont have nuff teef to chew it
im not sure why people are talking about irony at all because it seems pretty obvious to me that this guy is basically a 15 year old who wants attention and found people who will give it to him?

Captain Frigate
Apr 30, 2007

the joke is the gays! *high school comedy wunderkind*

Theophilus
Oct 5, 2002

nazi nazi
the mde poo poo is so goony. look at yourselves long and hard in the mirror thx somethingawful

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
a white male saying a bunch of offensive poo poo, we got the next Andy Kaufman here folks

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

i always thought it was obvious that sam was a little poo poo in real life. hes extremely funny + probbly sucks as a person,

elephants on acid
Mar 1, 2012

it is wrong to pretend to be a bigot

it is ok to have a 300 page thread where you genuinely make fun of people, some of whom are probably on the autism spectrum

Captain Frigate
Apr 30, 2007

imagine a white nerd, doing chris rock's black people/niggers routine into a human face, for all eternity

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

elephants on acid posted:

it is ok to have a 300 page thread where you genuinely make fun of people, some of whom are probably on the autism spectrum

i kind of think so

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad

elephants on acid posted:

the scoff thread was much longer last time, we've probably got 1000 pages of ableism

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

theres an element of 'picking fights with everyone and calling them slurs to their face' that exceeds website forum ridicule

Captain Frigate
Apr 30, 2007

website forum ridicule of people who mostly mind their own business is a pretty huge waste of everyone's time anyway

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad
it's called life, bud

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

Captain Frigate posted:

website forum ridicule of people who mostly mind their own business is a pretty huge waste of everyone's time anyway

haaha your are stupid

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

shut up nerds that guy is funny, obv not serious, and just wanted to ruin a stupid thing that shouldnt exist anyway. its not funny because lol gay its funny because theres people that really think that way in the world to the point where ppl didnt realize wat he was doing

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:

Theophilus posted:

the mde poo poo is so goony. look at yourselves long and hard in the mirror thx somethingawful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVqgxznDi20

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

watch the "officer maggot dick human being" stand up he did

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

little munchkin posted:

a white male saying a bunch of offensive poo poo, we got the next Andy Kaufman here folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elephants on acid
Mar 1, 2012

Iraff posted:

theres an element of 'picking fights with everyone and calling them slurs to their face' that exceeds website forum ridicule

cf posted:

it's called life, bud

• Locked thread