Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Riotgrrill posted:

Dude seems to be having fun over in Mexico! Also from his facebook:

I want him to come out for a show with both of these. And wearing a Luigi cap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

VogeGandire posted:

And Tajiri.

I like both Tajiri and Kana, but can't seriously think he's pulling off that hat, can you?

I also enjoy everybody thinking that every hat popular in that era was a fedora.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

VogeGandire posted:

And Tajiri.

Tajiri's pretty much my favorite and he looks like a total Tumblr addict there, sorry

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

VogeGandire posted:

And Tajiri.

No not really.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Wazzu posted:

I like both Tajiri and Kana, but can't seriously think he's pulling off that hat, can you?

I also enjoy everybody thinking that every hat popular in that era was a fedora.

It's any hat with a brim.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Tajiri and Bray Wyatt pull off those hats in the sense that nobody would dare mouth off to their faces about it.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Fedoras are lame. Driving caps are where it's at.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Everyone shut up

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

flashy_mcflash posted:

Everyone shut up

an american male and an american gladiator

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

They're great for when you commit grand theft auto then proceed to eat lots of Mexican and fart in the car before returning it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The only thing that cap is good for is wringing it in your hands when confronted with a social superior :colbert:

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

VogeGandire posted:

And Tajiri.

he looks really dumb.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Whole bunch of wrong people ITT implying Tajiri doesn't rock whatever he wears.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Nobody should wear a fedora ever again.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Cowboy Bobs Hep C posted:

Nobody should wear a fedora ever again.

Rules of fedora wearing: Are you a pop singer or are you in the 1950's? If yes, wear a fedora, if no, don't.

Trust me, I'm a fashion expert.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Rules of fedora wearing: Are you a pop singer or are you in the 1950's? If yes, wear a fedora, if no, don't.

I don't think I want to know but why is Regal with The Dazzler and why does he have a jar?

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

njsykora posted:

I don't think I want to know but why is Regal with The Dazzler and why does he have a jar?

For most of its existence, The JBL and Cole Show has been 30 highly entertaining seconds surrounded by five minutes of repugnant drivel. The week this picture is from, Bryan's terrible magic act provided the 30 seconds. Regal assisted.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Domalom
Mar 20, 2009

Gadzooks!

Not even Suzuki-san can pull it off...

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

i see your lovely hats and raise you...

i fold

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Kaglicious
Mar 31, 2011

Perry Normal posted:

The week this picture is from, Bryan's terrible magic act provided the 30 seconds. Regal assisted.

You take that back, The Dazzler was inspired by a true magic great.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Kaglicious posted:

You take that back, The Dazzler was inspired by a true magic great.

The mental image of Bryan and Regal just sat backstage watching Tommy Cooper routines and laughing their asses off is wonderful.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

sailorswayze at it again.

cool-haired luke
May 13, 2012

by T. Finninho

VogeGandire posted:

And Tajiri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4p1Qjhnr4g

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
Look at these loving nerds.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Hall is looking svelte nowadays.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Here is the rule of fedoras: Only wear a fedora if it is not the most interesting thing about you. This is what the vast majority of fedora wearers fail at and wrestlers can *probably* get away with.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Endless Mike posted:

Here is the rule of fedoras: Only wear a fedora if it is not the most interesting thing about you. This is what the vast majority of fedora wearers fail at and wrestlers can *probably* get away with.

You are also allowed to wear them if you are over 80 and wore them when they were popular.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

@WadeBarrett posted:

Took me almost 10 years, but officially became a Pro Wrestler this evening. #WWEJapan #Ribera

Didn't even know the WWE was in Japan. I wonder if we'll get any more pics of them meeting with Japanese "fans"?

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

I found this on a page titled "WWE Wrestler Wanderlei Silva"

Fat Twitter Man fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Jun 6, 2013

BigDumper
Feb 15, 2008

Endless Mike posted:

I have a better rule, don't wear a fedora ever, for any reason.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

He says he "officially became a Pro Wrestler", but I don't see any Zubaz or fanny pack for that matter :colbert:.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

ThatWhiteGuy posted:

I have a better rule, don't wear a fedora ever, for any reason.

This is a better rule, yeah.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

Germansimp posted:

He says he "officially became a Pro Wrestler", but I don't see any Zubaz or fanny pack for that matter :colbert:.

Ribera gives you the jacket and Zubaz at the same time. He probably didn't feel like stripping in the middle of the restaurant to put on his sweet new pants.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Thauros posted:

Didn't even know the WWE was in Japan. I wonder if we'll get any more pics of them meeting with Japanese "fans"?
The reason they didn't do a Sheamus vs Barrett for the IC title on Main Event was apparently because they chose Barrett to go to Japan and do some promotion for their live events later this year.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I loving love that man and I've seen like three of his matches. Forgot to see him live with ICW. :cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

http://instagram.com/p/aOwPrAJGkL/