Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
I, IrvingWashington, oath to paint 3 Marauder Medium Dropships, 3 Hunter Main Grav-Tanks, 2 stands of Scourge Warriors, and 1 objective marker made from miscast PHR Zeus Walker parts, all from the Hawk Wargames Dropzone Commander 10mm range

and yes, I'll take a picture of the objective marker once I've finished building it/before I start painting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gilljoy
May 3, 2009

Indolent Bastard posted:

Did your primer skunk? It all looks rough and textured.

Looks like Zenethal highlighting to me.

Think I may have to pledge some models soon and get into this whole oathing thing

Squiggly Beast
Apr 29, 2009

orksorksOrksORKS!
:orks: :orks101:
Gravy Boat 2k

Leperflesh posted:

There's lots of June left, so if you're pining for those points, you could always try oathing additional models. Another option is to recycle a previous month's Jurnal. It's only worth 1 point instead of 2, but 1 is better than 0!

I'll maybe dig out some of the DV Chaos stuff, they would certainly make a nice change from painting DA/Deathwing and they're easier to scuff up. I just need to decide which chapter I want to plonk the traitor marines into.

Germ posted:

The miniature is in focus and well-lit. You have nothing to apologize for, and I'm impressed that you got this out of an iPad!

The little camera on it doesn't seem too bad, it just flips the hell out if I try placing models against a background that's too light or dark. With no way to easily lock exposure without screwing up the focus, trying to photograph miniatures can get a bit temperamental.

And thanks for the kind comments, all. :kimchi:

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Fix posted:

Ghost ride the WIP:

Is that the biggest base extension ever?

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Indolent Bastard posted:

Did your primer skunk? It all looks rough and textured.

The model itself is pretty textured, but I did hit it with three types of primer in an attempt to do the zenethial thing, which brings that out more. The white was pretty spotty, but I decided to try and run with it by doing really thinly layered paint to use the varying sized white spots as a sort of natural texture. So far, so good, actually, though it's going to be an exercise in madness to have to keep painting and re-painting the edges of this monstrous metal thing, since I can't actually mount it to anything in order to paint.

And yes, it is the base extension to end all base extensions.

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I was hiding under your bench because I don't want to work out

Lethemonster posted:

I, Lethemonster, do oath one High Elf Pheonix by Games Workshop

Sole.Sushi did you miss me out or did I do something wrong?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

krushgroove posted:

Is that the biggest base extension ever?
No, I think Scarface has two of them.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Indolent Bastard posted:

:siren:I Indolent Bastard, oath 1 Sergeant Duroc from Corvus Beli (Infinity) and 1 piece of terrain from Hasbro :siren:

The piece of terrain is all bare plastic, it is just multi-part and some parts are different colours. But if it matters I'm only painting the blue part.

I'm making an oath addition, :siren:I Indolent Bastard, oath 5 Elf Blood Bowl players from Shadow Forge Miniatures.:siren:

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

:toot::siren: Oath addition! I enri, hereby oath to paint 3 epic scale carnifexes, made by Games Workshop, these are 6mm scale :siren::toot:

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
:catdrugs: I MANIFEST, OATH 12 BANE THRALLS AND ONE BANE THRALL UA (which is 2 guys) FOR A TOTAL OF 14 BANE THRALLS:catdrugs:
These are PRIVATEER PRESS models!

I have never oathed this much at once, so WEEEEEE LET'S TRY NOT TO FAIL.

Manifest fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Jun 8, 2013

Bachtere
Sep 25, 2005

09/13/07

Never Forget

Pillbug
:shivdurf:Judge Time!:shivdurf:

3rd Place, 1 Point: Matgash

Super clean paint job. Edge highlights are awesome and consistent.

2nd Place, 2 Points: Fuegan

Not only did the slime effect turn out awesome, but from top to bottom the other parts of the models are just as cool and filthy. The horns/teeth/claws, the open wounds, the skin, all of it maintained a consistent tone.

1st Place, 3 Points: Red Shoe

Love the wide variety, all painted to the same high standard. Great bases, all the bases are super complimentary to the figures themselves. Like the restrained use of the static grass on the Trollbloods, combined with the little bits of lichen here and there. Great snow on the big buy, really goes great with the browns on the figure and the rest of the base.

Detektuv's Jurnal Bonus, WIP Shots, 1 Point: Deanut Pancer

Nice, crisp pictures. Like the pictures of the paints in with the models at the various stages.

Great job everyone else. Lots of good stuff.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm missing Under 15, Kommando, MasterSlowPoke, and Lethemonster. If you approved these, I must have missed them (which is possible there's been so many).

Manifest posted:

:catdrugs: I MANIFEST, OATH 12 BANE THRALLS AND ONE BANE THRALL UA (which is 2 guys) FOR A TOTAL OF 14 BANE THRALLS:catdrugs:

I figured it out, these are Privateer Press, but this year we're asking folks to put the manufacturer of their models into their Oath posts, because there are some manufacturer-specific prizes going on.

I'm heading out of town for the next ~48 hours so please don't anyone panic.

Also Lord Hypnostache has taken the lead, with 23 points! OneTrueBru is right behind at 21, and Pash and Slimnoid are tied at 18 each. Red Shoe rounds out the top five at 17 points.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Leperflesh posted:

I figured it out, these are Privateer Press, but this year we're asking folks to put the manufacturer of their models into their Oath posts, because there are some manufacturer-specific prizes going on.

I edited in, I forgot to do it in my haste to get them up.
NOW FOR ZENITHAL PRIMING.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I, Icon of Sin, oath that I will paint these 6 Cadian Kasrkins Stormtroopers. 2 of them have special weapons (1 plasma, 1 melta), the other 4 are just standard stormtroopers. They are all Games Workshop models.

Themed group: These are all going to be a part of a storm trooper squad for the Imperial Guard.

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!

IrvingWashington posted:

I, IrvingWashington, oath to paint 3 Marauder Medium Dropships, 3 Hunter Main Grav-Tanks, 2 stands of Scourge Warriors, and 1 objective marker made from miscast PHR Zeus Walker parts, all from the Hawk Wargames Dropzone Commander 10mm range

Indolent Bastard posted:

I'm making an oath addition, I Indolent Bastard, oath 5 Elf Blood Bowl players from Shadow Forge Miniatures.

enri posted:

Oath addition! I enri, hereby oath to paint 3 epic scale carnifexes, made by Games Workshop, these are 6mm scale

Manifest posted:

I MANIFEST, OATH 12 BANE THRALLS AND ONE BANE THRALL UA (which is 2 guys) FOR A TOTAL OF 14 BANE THRALLS
These are PRIVATEER PRESS models!

Icon Of Sin posted:

I, Icon of Sin, oath that I will paint these 6 Cadian Kasrkins Stormtroopers. 2 of them have special weapons (1 plasma, 1 melta), the other 4 are just standard stormtroopers. They are all Games Workshop models. Themed group

Accepted.

Lethemonster posted:

Sole.Sushi did you miss me out or did I do something wrong?

Thought I had you; accepted in any case.

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Double Post: Official Business

Leperflesh posted:

I'm missing Under 15, Kommando, MasterSlowPoke, and Lethemonster. If you approved these, I must have missed them (which is possible there's been so many).

Waiting on Kommando to respond to my question about the terrain piece, and also waiting for another shot of the barrel that is part of Under 15's oath. Lethemonster has been approved just now :v: and I completely missed MSP somehow. I seriously have no idea how I keep missing people--it's become a problem for me, honestly, and I hope it's just the volume of posts that cause me to miss them.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Is it too late to add in speed painting? I'm like an hour into painting and done with both special weapons, and I'm starting on the 4 normal guys (which won't take too long).

e: gently caress it.

:pcgaming: OATH COMPLETE :pcgaming:

Original oath pic:

Squad completed:

Plasma gunner:

Melta gunner:

4 standard stormtroopers:

Speed painting clocks:

Plasma and melta gunners finished:

Right before visors on the 4 troopers and final touch ups for everyone:

Backstory:
ODA 7134 was about to drop behind enemy lines, once again. This time they brought a plasma gun (unreliable as they are; venting the plasma into the gunner's face never ended well for anyone) and a melta gun, for anything big and gribbly that was hanging out on their LZ. Normally they brought 2 meltas (the time they burned down a Traitor Land Raider full of terminators and then ran off howling with mad laughter is a favorite squad story to tell), but this time was different. Rumor was orks and tyranids are in the area, and they were being sent to find out the particulars of whichever xenos had dared to step foot on a planet that belonged to the Imperium. Greenskins could be bargained with, and even encouraged to fight each other; the useless shiny trinkets they had used to bribe a warboss before (and then recovered once a fight broke out over them, and the troopers got to witness how an ork boss really keeps his WAAAAGH together) could be handy again, but tyranids...tyranids just eat you. Nothing personal, just a gnawing hunger and a will to consume anything and everything. 7134 realized the kind of shitstorm they were jumping into once they realized that finding a WAAAGH in progress was their best hope for survival.

Can I get a speed painting, themed group, and some backstory going here?

e: adding in the all based out pic.

Icon Of Sin fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Jun 10, 2013

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Sole.Sushi posted:

Double Post: Official Business

Waiting on Kommando to respond to my question about the terrain piece, and also waiting for another shot of the barrel that is part of Under 15's oath. Lethemonster has been approved just now :v: and I completely missed MSP somehow. I seriously have no idea how I keep missing people--it's become a problem for me, honestly, and I hope it's just the volume of posts that cause me to miss them.

What question? The thread moves too fast and Senor Lowtax charges too much for Forums Search.

The terrain is made of eBay 1.27" plastic hexbase, sand and river stone.

Sole.Sushi posted:

What's up with that scenery rock hex? It looks painted already.

Oh.. no, thats just a slop of brown undercoat i half-assedly put on the sand. The rock is bare. Its a granite pebble.

Negative Entropy fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Jun 8, 2013

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

I, Phoon, oath to paint this Malifaux Dreamer set comprising 2 Stitched Togethers, Coppelius, The Dreamer and Lord Chompy Bits. These are made by Wyrd Miniatures.

I imagine in the process I will also paint the thumb.

Mt. ORourke
Dec 10, 2006

We find no vestige of a beginning,
no prospect of an end.
Oath Complete!

3 Stormsmiths, Nemo and Finch

The Stormsmiths count for the Box Art and the Detektuvs Jurnal

Battle Damage:
It's hard to hit someone with Defense 13 sometimes, but they come close!

And Nemo counts toward the Conversion category

And last but not least, Speed Painting

Whew! That's a lot of pictures

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Kommando posted:

Oh.. no, thats just a slop of brown undercoat i half-assedly put on the sand. The rock is bare. Its a granite pebble.

Well, with that information, and going back over your photo, I'll throw it in the accepted pile.

Phoon posted:

I, Phoon, oath to paint this Malifaux Dreamer set comprising 2 Stitched Togethers, Coppelius, The Dreamer and Lord Chompy Bits. These are made by Wyrd Miniatures.

This is also accepted.

Red Shoe
Apr 16, 2005

Brogies in arms!
:siren: I add an 12 Bane Thralls including an officer and standard bearer to my June oath. :siren:
These are Privateer Press minis.

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Red Shoe posted:

I add an 12 Bane Thralls including an officer and standard bearer to my June oath.
These are Privateer Press minis.

Accepted.

Swags
Dec 9, 2006

Okay, this thing with the pieces on the sticks? I need to do this. I realized with my failed oath that the reason why it took so long was because I put everything together ahead of time, and this seems to be a way smarter way to go about it.

How are you doing this? Blu-tac and sticks? How do you make the things stick to the sticks?

Squiggly Beast
Apr 29, 2009

orksorksOrksORKS!
Gravy Boat 2k

Swags posted:

How are you doing this? Blu-tac and sticks? How do you make the things stick to the sticks?

I just use a tiny dab of superglue to hold the bits in place, nothing fancy. The blu-tac blobs are useful to keep everything organised. I can prime/basecoat something, stick it in a blob, grab the next piece...and so on.

For brushwork, I just slot the cocktail stick into a wine cork and use that as a grip.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

I oath the following for June:
Socrates, by Reaper Miniatures
Sabertooth Tiger Man, by Reaper Miniatures
4 Gladiators, from Spartacus: A Game of Blood and Treachery by Gale Force Nine

Swags
Dec 9, 2006

OneTrueBru posted:

I just use a tiny dab of superglue to hold the bits in place, nothing fancy. The blu-tac blobs are useful to keep everything organised. I can prime/basecoat something, stick it in a blob, grab the next piece...and so on.

For brushwork, I just slot the cocktail stick into a wine cork and use that as a grip.

Cocktail sticks, eh? Where do you get those?

Squiggly Beast
Apr 29, 2009

orksorksOrksORKS!
Gravy Boat 2k

Swags posted:

Cocktail sticks, eh? Where do you get those?

Any supermarket should stock them, likely next to the party supplies or near the booze aisle.

Toothpicks or a sacrificial paperclip should do the job, too.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
Some wip shots of part of my Oath. This used to be an Ork Dakkajet but after seeing a very nice looking mustang conversion in the 40k thread I decided to convert it into an Imperial Guard Thunderbolt. Still need to do some detail work and weathering but I'm pretty pleased with how it looks so far.

Looking at the two valkyries I have left to do for this month, I kinda wish I had an airbrush.

Derlix
Dec 9, 2005
Smug, Pantsless Bastard
I, Derlix, do hereby oath for the month of June to paint one Infinity Kempeitai, and one Helldorado Hybrid Blademaster!

Derlix fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Jun 9, 2013

PST
Jul 5, 2012

If only Milliband had eaten a vegan sausage roll instead of a bacon sandwich, we wouldn't be in this mess.
I PST hereby Oath to paint 2 Battlefleet Gothic Imperial Cruisers for June. Made by Games Workshop.

Awwww, it's a baby!

Not only is this my first oath, it's the first time i'll have painted anything in 20-odd years, so I'll be keeping a record of all the things that go wrong (that and I have no idea how to do battle damage on them at the moment, so I'll be doing May's Detektuv journal and taking WIP photos).

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
Break up the paint on the prows?

The problem with these out of production models is that you don't want to do anything to permanent to them, I just found a load of plastic Goliath's from Necromunda, still on their sprues! I would use them for conversions, but I know they are never going to be made again.

My Dad used to work at a wholesaler for a newsagents, and GW used to put a free model on the front of the magazines. a the end of the month, the magazines would go back to the wholesaler to have their covers ripped off as proof of none sale, but no one cared what happened to the models. So every so often, My brother and I would get a carrier bag full of these things - The ones that stick out are the Necromunda Goliaths, some Bretonian Arhcers and Skink Archers.

We always used them for conversions, I have some chaos warriors made up of random bits, I really should take a look at them at some point to see if they are worth salvaging.

PST
Jul 5, 2012

If only Milliband had eaten a vegan sausage roll instead of a bacon sandwich, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Grey Hunter posted:

Break up the paint on the prows?

They're unpainted, though I am going to be stripping them down to magnetise (they came off ebay).

Here's another picture showing the bare plastic:

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

June Oath Complete
1x Iron Wind Metals Templar Omnimech and 1x Scenery hex.

WIP Shots for Detektivs Jernel May
With combat damage detail on left arm for Detektivs jernel June.

Completed works:

Scenery:

Templar Omnimech.

Double the fun!
The Templar has WIP and Battledamage.

Parts List:

quote:

P3 Paints:
HeartFire
Menoth White Highlight
Frostbite
Solid Gold
Necrotite Green

Citadel
Snakebite Leather
Chainmail
Badab Black Wash
Devlan Mud Wash
Modelling Sand
Static Grass

Italeri Paint
Flat Black
Olive Drab
Flat Orange
Flat Medium Blue
Flat White

Tamiya
Fine Surface Primer Grey
X-31 Titanium Gold
X-22 Clear Gloss

The Army Painter
Strong Tone
Dark Tone

Vallejo
Oily Steel
Gunmetal Blue
Terracotta

EC
PVA Glue

Bolt
Cyanoacrylate Medium Gap Filling Superglue

Testors
Dullcote Lacquer Brush-on
Dullcote Spray

Battlefront Miniatures - Flames of War
British and Commonwealth Decals

Galeforce Nine Hobby Scenics
Static Grass Winter/Dead

Hobbyrama
Landscape learning kit (flock)
Earth Undercoat

Hornby
Scale Scenic Tree (Spring)
(Yes, all of these were used. The desk WIP pic shows them all.)

Backstory:

quote:

System: Glenmora
Planet: Corunna
June 9 3070, 1822 GST

Major Ian Petrovich glanced down at his HTAL damage readout as the LBX submunitions scattered across his Templar A's left arm and shoulder. Hot DU pellets the size of a fist scored small craters across the huge Assault Omnimech's left side.
The veteran mechwarrior swivelled his foot pedals to twist his torso towards the Sunder which was harrying his lances left flank, a low hunched Komodo crashed through the trees ahead of him and made for the right, Ian snapfired his ER-PPC at the medium mech but the beam missed and launched a spall of dirt into the wet air.

The Kuritan lance had met the Davions in the midst of the Jin-Shu forest, three clicks out from the FOB they were operating from. Air support was distracted by a flight of Kuritan Aero but Ian didnt need them just yet. The bright red painted Second Sword of light Sunder came into view as his huge Davion Omnimech turned stepped methodically around a large boulder shaded by a tree. Brilliant azure light launched out of the enemy mechs right arm. The short barrelled snub-nosed PPCs scoring hits against his left arm and left leg, the gashes from the particle beams strikes glowing yellow hot. The HTAL readout adjusted accordingly to report the damage.

Ian laid the HUDs golden crosshairs over the 90 ton adversary and pressed the pickle hard, his Ultra-Autocannon 10 belched two rounds in rapid succession, the first landing over the Sunders left thigh, the second hit it in the left torso, armour exploding outwards. The 105mm HEAP rounds were followed by his own PPC arc, coursing across the damaged torso and vaporising the protection there.
Amongst the sparks of destroyed power cables and palling smoke Major Petrovich could see the foamed titanium structure of the mech and a stack of tubes.

The tubes moved, and another volley of LBX shells sprayed across his Templar like a huge shotgun. He grinned and depressed the finger trigger, drawing his ER Medium laser back across the damaged torso. It found its mark, the ammunition heated by the laser cooked off inside the magazine. The torso of the Kuritan mech was torn apart violently from within, hurling the big assault mech into the dirt. The left arm splayed out across the ground and the fusion reactor quenched the thermonuclear fire powering the beast in emergency shutdown. A thick black cordite smoke rose from the downed mech.

Ian keyed his mic "This is Dingo, Sunder is destroyed."
And I'll post an In Battle picture tomorrow

In Battle

finally

Aww, its a baby.

Negative Entropy fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Jun 10, 2013

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Kommando posted:

June Oath Complete
And I'll post an In Battle picture tomorrow

<In Battle Placeholder>

Nice work! Please post a new post to let me know that you've edited the battle damage picture in, so I'll notice and go give you your point.

PST posted:

I PST hereby Oath to paint 2 Battlefleet Gothic Imperial Cruisers for June. Made by Games Workshop.

Welcome! Can anyone tell me what scale BFG ships are at? I did a bit of googling and Andy Chambers Himself doesn't seem to know, so maybe if someone has just made an approximation that'd be useful.

Derlix posted:

I, Derlix, do hereby oath for the month of June to paint one Infinity Kempeitai, and one Helldorado Hybrid Blademaster!

Who makes the Hell Dorado miniatures? And are they 28mm scale?

Mt. ORourke posted:

Oath Complete!

Themed Group?

Icon Of Sin posted:

Is it too late to add in speed painting? I'm like an hour into painting and done with both special weapons, and I'm starting on the 4 normal guys (which won't take too long).

Can I get a speed painting, themed group, and some backstory going here?

It is not too late! You have all three. However, you don't get the basing point, and I don't think you've done a Detektuv's Jurnal here unless you forgot to mention/photograph some battle damage. Just checking. Because I love giving people points. God I love points.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

Nice work! Please post a new post to let me know that you've edited the battle damage picture in, so I'll notice and go give you your point.

Welcome! Can anyone tell me what scale BFG ships are at? I did a bit of googling and Andy Chambers Himself doesn't seem to know, so maybe if someone has just made an approximation that'd be useful.

Themed Group?

It is not too late! You have all three. However, you don't get the basing point, and I don't think you've done a Detektuv's Jurnal here unless you forgot to mention/photograph some battle damage. Just checking. Because I love giving people points. God I love points.

I didn't go for the Jurnal, but the month is still young! :black101: I could have had a battle-pic of them from yesterday (where they got krumped by an ork nob squad) but forgot to get it :( I should go back and give them a sandy base too, to fit in with the desert theme that I've been working toward for the entire army. If I do that, can I edit it in to my "Oath complete" post and have it still count?

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

To boldly be eaten where no grot has been eaten before!

Leperflesh posted:

Battlefleet Gothic simply doesn't have a miniature scale. The Cobra Destroyer, which is about an inch long, is meant to be about a mile in length. So they totally count for the small scale stuff.

Helldorado is Cipher Studios and is heroic 28 I believe.

PST
Jul 5, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

The two ships oathed are about 100mm in length and meant to be about 5km in length 'in theme'. They don't have an easy scale in that regard, like most space minis, I can start sticking the length of ships into my oath threads if it'd be easier as I'll be doing a lot while working up the experience to go for my death korps or infinity minis.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Icon Of Sin posted:

I didn't go for the Jurnal, but the month is still young! :black101: I could have had a battle-pic of them from yesterday (where they got krumped by an ork nob squad) but forgot to get it :( I should go back and give them a sandy base too, to fit in with the desert theme that I've been working toward for the entire army. If I do that, can I edit it in to my "Oath complete" post and have it still count?

Yes. Anyone can modify their Oath Complete post at any time up to the month deadline. Just be sure to post a new post to let me know you've done so, because I don't read backwards through the thread to see if someone has changed a post.

Thundercloud posted:

Battlefleet Gothic simply doesn't have a miniature scale. The Cobra Destroyer, which is about an inch long, is meant to be about a mile in length. So they totally count for the small scale stuff.

Helldorado is Cipher Studios and is heroic 28 I believe.

PST posted:

The two ships oathed are about 100mm in length and meant to be about 5km in length 'in theme'. They don't have an easy scale in that regard, like most space minis, I can start sticking the length of ships into my oath threads if it'd be easier as I'll be doing a lot while working up the experience to go for my death korps or infinity minis.

Alright. I think basically I need to put a number there, so that at the end of the year I can use a formula along the lines of "if scale <25 then x, else y" and have it work. So let's go with this:

100mm=5km. That's 20mm=1km, so uh... 1:2.0e-5, or 0.00002, which is 1/50000, which is 0.0322mm scale. If I did my math right, but I think that looks about the right order of magnitude, so I'll put in .03mm and call it a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mt. ORourke
Dec 10, 2006

We find no vestige of a beginning,
no prospect of an end.

Leperflesh posted:

Themed Group?

Yes! I knew I forgot something and was just about to post the addendum. Thanks for checking!

• Locked thread