Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Fingers McLongDong posted:

Nope wasn't me but I'd be glad to if you're still on!

Yeah I'm down, what's your tag?

Edit: nm found it in the spreadsheet and sent you a request

Double Edit: and also sorry had to step away for a few minutes.

Blast Fantasto fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Jun 8, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Fingers McLongDong posted:

Nope wasn't me but I'd be glad to if you're still on!

I can play for a bit.

It will also let me find out if my Scorpion troubles are just the game deciding not to give it to me or if for some reason I'm not getting the right update.

Edit: Nevermind

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

So I really like batman and have tried learning his good combos, and many of them involve the 113~~b3 chain and i cannot for the life of me get the timing down on the b3 so it connects. In training I can only get it about 1/5 times, and I havent even tried online and I can only imagine that it's much worse. Are there any tricks for getting this down or am I just going to have to get the timing in muscle memory? I really don't want to drop him because of this but I have literally spent over 2 hours in training total to get this down and I still can't and it's really frustrating.

edit: It is easier to land on bigger characters so I've been practicing on killer frost just so I don't suddenly have a big disadvantage when I play against small people.

Dracula Factory fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Jun 8, 2013

AnInsomniac
Oct 12, 2004
Oh man don't hit me with that shoe!
Is the compatibility pack 3 still available for download on Xbox Live?

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

Blast Fantasto posted:

Yeah I'm down, what's your tag?

Edit: nm found it in the spreadsheet and sent you a request

Double Edit: and also sorry had to step away for a few minutes.

Hey got your invite but I was playing with someone else, try again tomorrow!

IronMcHardSteel
Mar 29, 2010
Fun Shoe

Blast Fantasto posted:

I'm pretty sure that was you who whooped my rear end 10 times earlier tonight. I cherished those two victories.

I'm so sorry. I wouldn't have been quite so ruthless if I didn't think you were some random. I was trying to make you quit.

\/ GGs.

IronMcHardSteel fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Jun 8, 2013

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

AnInsomniac posted:

Is the compatibility pack 3 still available for download on Xbox Live?

Should be.

GGs Calamity, Punkboy and IronMcHardSteel. That Slaughter Swamp bullshit was some of the weirdest and funniest KoTH games I've played. poo poo sounded like it was getting even weirder as I was leaving.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Those were some really great games. Life in the swamp is rough..

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
Yeah, GGs to the Swamp crew. Some of the conversation got pretty surreal.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

IronMcHardSteel posted:

I'm so sorry. I wouldn't have been quite so ruthless if I didn't think you were some random. I was trying to make you quit.

\/ GGs.

It's okay, I pounded pubbies for an hour to feel better about myself.

It ended with me being called a "12 year old ball licking cum rag" which is totally not a thing a 13 year old would call you, this person was clearly a grown up with his own allowance money.

AnInsomniac
Oct 12, 2004
Oh man don't hit me with that shoe!

AndyElusive posted:

Should be.

GGs Calamity, Punkboy and IronMcHardSteel. That Slaughter Swamp bullshit was some of the weirdest and funniest KoTH games I've played. poo poo sounded like it was getting even weirder as I was leaving.

I just see 1 and 2. I'm wondering if they took it down or its an issue with my XBOX, I've tried deleting the DLC and redownloading, and clearing the cache. But still nothing. I suppose I'll have to wait until Tuesday for Scorpion even though I have the season pass.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Fun games Foodahn. My Nightwing and Lantern are still so bad though, I just can't get used to the total loss of upward mobility Nightwing gets in his poke-stick stance. That and for whatever reason Lantern's specials never wanna launch when I need them. :v:

Foodahn
Oct 5, 2006

Pillbug

Yardbomb posted:

Fun games Foodahn. My Nightwing and Lantern are still so bad though, I just can't get used to the total loss of upward mobility Nightwing gets in his poke-stick stance. That and for whatever reason Lantern's specials never wanna launch when I need them. :v:
Good games.
I can't believe my only wins were with that fuckstick Superman, I just couldn't get anything accomplished with Bane, in retrospect I should learn to push block cause I was getting wallopped pretty much non-stop. And also maybe I should try to learn more than one character. :shobon:

You've inspired me with your Shazam, that was frustrating.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...
Did I miss all of the Xbox Goon Fun? Awww...

Well if any of you would still want to play, I'm on, my GT is: UnboundIr0n M4n.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I'm on PS3 for a little bit today (zombiesrock). It's amazing how not playing much for a few days put me way out of practice. Although I did finally manage to beat a Bane player. Does it count if he was bad at Bane?

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
I break girls in like baseball gloves
It takes me about 10-15 games online just to get accustomed to the delay.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Yeah. When I try to finish a combo with MB Lasso Grab I have been having trouble doing it. It never inputs unless I mash 1 several times and then I can't MB most of the time. Plus I start to get all nervous and shaky. But today I have my good ol' ghetto buddy Four Loko joining me, so I'm having fun.

Edit: It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

Edit 2 I'm also getting nice messages from people today. It's great and makes me feel like not everyone is a raging rear end in a top hat. Normally if I play more than 2 games with someone win or loose I send a simple "gg" message. (Typing on a controller sucks.)

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Jun 8, 2013

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I always have trouble with Doomsday.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Game is freezing like crazy today.

That or psn is crap today.

Foodahn
Oct 5, 2006

Pillbug

nunsexmonkrock posted:

I always have trouble with Doomsday.

I didn't realize that he was doing a crossup until like half my second lifebar was gone. I'm so bad at this.

Edit: vv it's not just you

Foodahn fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Jun 8, 2013

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I realized that but that crossup is crazy I can't tell which side it's hitting on. I guess that's the point though. :flashfap:

Edit: Yeah I think PSN is just being a bitch. Anything I try to do is so slow. Internet tests for me seem to be fine on my end.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Jun 8, 2013

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Sorry for the cheep flying away when time was running out.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
No. You have to score final hit with the pig.

Edit: or not

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jun 8, 2013

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Good games Foodahn.

vv It's easier to type here than the PS3 :( but glad you got that one. That was the hard for me to get and only got it because someone wasn't at their controller.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Jun 8, 2013

Foodahn
Oct 5, 2006

Pillbug
Just as an fyi, you have just posted a lot of times in a row.

Good games though.

I did get the victory with the pig push.

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
I'm sure this has been covered before but does quitting when you're one of the last two in King of the Hill count towards disconnects? If I'm king and just want to go?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Giedroyc posted:

I'm sure this has been covered before but does quitting when you're one of the last two in King of the Hill count towards disconnects? If I'm king and just want to go?

It counts as a loss.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
Hopping on shortly if anyone wants to 1v1

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
Ggs earlier joey aces. I've never played a batgirl before so it took me a couple matches to figure out exactly what was happening. Hit me up again some time, I'll probably keep grinding out with green lantern. Trying to avoid the temptation to fall back on doomsday for a while.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
:shobon:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Sooooo are you gay and do you spam sucks—with a pussy? If so my number is 867-5309. Call me.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

What are you doing that cultivates such sweet, ripe pubbie tears?

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

strangemusic posted:

What are you doing that cultivates such sweet, ripe pubbie tears?

Nothing but super moves (and down 1 and grabs) with either Bane or Hawkgirl in ranked.

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Sooooo are you gay and do you spam sucks—with a pussy? If so my number is 867-5309. Call me.

:getin:

SuddenBlackout
Apr 3, 2004

I sho' is hungry

All of these things are true.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Any day or night. Then I'll :frogout:

Seriously though? Aquaman and Nightwing do have some long reaching D1s but if they had just jumped and attacked—Why am I analyzing this?

Edit: Oh Hawkgirl and Bane, you do suck. Call me! :a2m:

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Jun 9, 2013

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

SuddenBlackout posted:

All of these things are true.

Plus many more messages that we can't see. I'm just glad none of my rage is in there.

TheMaskedChemist
Mar 30, 2010

And here I was thinking I was hot poo poo for getting three rage messages back to back while playing KotH with Supes. I swear scrubs will rage if you use heat zap at all.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Good games Voodoo. I didn't think I was going to beat that Doomsday.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Good games Nun. Plus if you were wondering what was with my absolute need for Watchtower on Slade, Scorpion and basically everyone except Grundy and Bane, it's because any type of character can throw those overhead drones on that map.

Gotta get that sweet map advantage. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
No problem the only map I hate is Ferris Aircraft. I have no idea why, I just don't like it! :iiam:

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Jun 9, 2013

• Locked thread