Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stangg
Mar 17, 2009

Siets posted:

I am going to see a movie tonight, but I will be on every other night this week I think. Sounds awesome.

You have finally over taken me after a long period of inactivity, perhaps I should slaughter another nation of Nagas and join you in your endeavours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Stangg posted:

You have finally over taken me after a long period of inactivity, perhaps I should slaughter another nation of Nagas and join you in your endeavours.

Yes you should! I also miss our banter, so there's another motivation. :shobon:

ApeEscape
Apr 23, 2008
Molten Core tonight, right?

Please show up if you can guys n gals. 8pm EST.

tuscany
Apr 13, 2007

Great server, great guild. Having fun leveling my hunter, and my alts dualbox while my friend catches up to my hunter.

FutuerBear
Feb 22, 2006
Slippery Tilde

ApeEscape posted:

Molten Core tonight, right?

Please show up if you can guys n gals. 8pm EST.

Show up even if you can't!

:siren: MOLTEN CORE 8PM EST :siren:

imatree
Nov 18, 2005
ok...

Grimey Drawer

FutuerBear posted:

Show up even if you can't!

:siren: MOLTEN CORE 8PM EST :siren:

I'll be there, but I'm only level 45

SockFight
Dec 13, 2011

FOGLESONG SAYS STOP WHINING AND DO YOUR "OPERATIONAL" (DELIVERY TRUCK DRIVER) JOB BITCH

FOGLESONG'D
Ugh i want to get in on this so bad. I just can't make myself level a character to 60 again. I think i've done it too many times, its just too old and boring to grind to 60. I wish i could cheat, haha

Crimson_Phoenix
Jul 26, 2005

SockFight posted:

Ugh i want to get in on this so bad. I just can't make myself level a character to 60 again. I think i've done it too many times, its just too old and boring to grind to 60. I wish i could cheat, haha

Multiboxing makes this go faster than you would think. It's like running around with a full party, all the time.

Westminster System
Jul 4, 2009
I regret getting pulled away from this, perhaps its time to check if my account still exists.

SockFight
Dec 13, 2011

FOGLESONG SAYS STOP WHINING AND DO YOUR "OPERATIONAL" (DELIVERY TRUCK DRIVER) JOB BITCH

FOGLESONG'D

Crimson_Phoenix posted:

Multiboxing makes this go faster than you would think. It's like running around with a full party, all the time.

Are Shaman still the best characters to multibox? or what would be an ok substitute (mage,lock,priest)?

Gripen5
Nov 3, 2003

'Startocaster' is more fun to say than I expected.

SockFight posted:

Are Shaman still the best characters to multibox? or what would be an ok substitute (mage,lock,priest)?

Since this is vanilla and we are alliance, you won't be able to do a shaman. However, both lock and mage are supposed to be great multiboxers (I assume you mean all 5 boxes one class). But being the crazy guy I am, I am currently messing around with boxing a paladin, priest, druid, and warrior. Its fun having about a million buffs and more than 1 healer. More recently I am having my 60 rogue kill everything in one hit (obviously not part of the party or anything), and it couldn't be easier. However, because of the server rules with pvp, I might just do each one individually past about 25 and have my rogue kill everything for them. I am going rather slow on this just because I don't have much time to play anymore, and I still want to get my 49 lock to 60.

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming.
Also, there are a few abandoned 60 accounts I am trying to get a hold of the login information for. If I can get it, that is also a possibility.

imatree
Nov 18, 2005
ok...

Grimey Drawer

McSpankWich posted:

Also, there are a few abandoned 60 accounts I am trying to get a hold of the login information for. If I can get it, that is also a possibility.

If there is a rogue or lock in there, I'd love to have one.

Edit: Forgot I don't have PM's, so here's my email if you need it: imatreeca at gmail dot com

imatree fucked around with this message at 13:47 on Jun 6, 2013

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

what software do you use for multiboxing.

Gripen5
Nov 3, 2003

'Startocaster' is more fun to say than I expected.

Tenasscity posted:

I use auto hot key. However, unless i am missing something. It does not let you clone mousing, so you have to tab between your guys to accept quests and parties and perform trades. Because that is a pain in the rear end, i mostly just grind, which requires a lot of mental fortitude.

Also. If you do more than one class at a time, i recommend the addons lazyscript (for your attack rotation) and panza (for healing and buffing).

landofcake
May 7, 2009

CANNONBALL TAFFY O' JONES!!!
So I've been playing on ED for a little while and it's been quite fun and I think I'm going to stick with it. Can I get an invite to the guild? I'll be on later this evening (UK time) so I'll ping whoever is around, but FYI I've been playing on a Warlock called 'Manbaby' (although I've spent far too much time just winding up other people rather than actually leveling because it's almost impossible not to).

Noisycat
Jul 6, 2003

If you give a mouse a cookie, you are supporting underground furry terrorists.
I haven't been on in a few days and it's not as if I was high enough level to raid or anything but didn't want you guys to think I was gone from the game. I just needed to get some work done :)

(I'm Tayla)

Hlaoad
Jan 7, 2009

McSpankWich posted:

I'd be interested in bringing life back into an old dusty avatar, anything over level 30, I've tried and tried to get a character past 20 but I'm so spoiled by all these new MMOs with their easy baby grind.

ibnyby@gmail.com if anything opens up :allears:

eager beaver
Jan 13, 2004
I SHOULD BUY A NEW AVATAR. GIVE THE FORUMS ALL MY MONEY.

Quorian posted:

I'd be interested in bringing life back into an old dusty avatar, anything over level 30, I've tried and tried to get a character past 20 but I'm so spoiled by all these new MMOs with their easy baby grind.

ibnyby@gmail.com if anything opens up :allears:

There was some dude (I don't know if you're still playing) that multi-boxed a bunch of mages and then warlocks to the mid 30s and then handed them out. I haven't seen any of them log on lately and I don't know what happened to that dude, or if anyone even has those accounts information. Doesn't really help, I know, but figured I'd post it in case he sees it. I'd take a mage myself, I miss spamming frostbolt and being a water bitch.

GrayDorian
Dec 21, 2006

who is he
Speed, get a hold of me in game as Montyburns, and I can send you a Mage

tuscany
Apr 13, 2007

Tenasscity posted:

If you modify the binds to your liking, this is an easy ahk script to use. It gives you a picture in picture so you can view both accounts. pressing f1 and f2 switches which picture appears as the small p-i-p.

http://www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/88717-wow-dual-boxing-script-world-of-warcraft-multiboxing/#entry562615

RocktheHawk
Jul 15, 2007
Dur?
Servers either constantly crashing or being DOSed right now. Fun times.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Raccoon chewed through the cords :argh:

Or whatever they have in Europe, weasels or trufflepigs or something.

e: It's completely poo poo the bed; down for an hour or more.

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 12:05 on Jun 7, 2013

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Raccoon chewed through the cords :argh:

Or whatever they have in Europe, weasels or trufflepigs or something.

:stoat:

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Jesus, the server is about as stable as a schizo off his meds this weekend.

Kejek
Nov 19, 2006
So someone decided to spam the elite behind the Hermits hut in Duskwood. Fun times.

http://imgur.com/a/DsC4C

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Blink is a tiny bit exploitable. Nothing big, but on the right sort of incline, magic can happen.

landofcake
May 7, 2009

CANNONBALL TAFFY O' JONES!!!
Christ, this server is up and down like a whore's drawers sometimes ...

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

landofcake posted:

Christ, this server is up and down like a whore's drawers sometimes ...

Earlier today I accepted a timed quest, the one a Chef in Stormwind gives you. It took me 10 minutes to get to Booty Bay, kill the objective and get back to Stormwind, then another 10 to get from the gryphon to the tavern.

Although it was mentioned that they're moving the server so hopefully it will be fixed or at least better soon?

RocktheHawk
Jul 15, 2007
Dur?
This server is really making my weekend oat free.

19 characters or le
Sep 28, 2005

God is Santa Claus for adults.
There is a DDoS attack going on. They posted that they know about it and are working to fix it. It will end eventually, I just hope it's before the TP/EQ Pug raid today. We aren't saved into MC this week so we could be rolling in the epics if we could stay connected!

gco
May 8, 2007

gco deserves bunnies, too!

19 characters or le posted:

There is a DDoS attack going on. They posted that they know about it and are working to fix it. It will end eventually, I just hope it's before the TP/EQ Pug raid today. We aren't saved into MC this week so we could be rolling in the epics if we could stay connected!

Not looking too hopeful the pug's going to happen considering this poo poo is persisting. Shame, really. Some gear on us really could've helped for Wednesday (along with more people showing up).

eager beaver
Jan 13, 2004
I SHOULD BUY A NEW AVATAR. GIVE THE FORUMS ALL MY MONEY.
This server... first it's the random disconnects ever since BWL was released (thank gently caress they disabled death upon DC if you're in combat, but still). Now it's the DDoS again. It torments me so because twice today I've logged into my account and on to a bank alt with no problem, figure hey server seems stable again maybe I can farm some herbs NOPE disconnect can't log back in
:negative:

Not to mention I wanted to get Jailbreak done on at least one of my characters so I could hit up that Ony/MC/BWL pug but if that doesn't happen then oh well.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
They cancelled the pug today with plans to maybe try tomorrow.

gco
May 8, 2007

gco deserves bunnies, too!

speed hump posted:

Not to mention I wanted to get Jailbreak done on at least one of my characters so I could hit up that Ony/MC/BWL pug but if that doesn't happen then oh well.

I need Jailbreak too. We should try to get a guild run together some time this week.

Bacchanalian
Sep 7, 2008
What?
Boy, Gnomes sure ar- I'm so sorry everyone.

I'm sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiGpVh_DX-E

Billy Elliot
Jul 7, 2011

Space Pirate

Bacchanalian posted:

Boy, Gnomes sure ar- I'm so sorry everyone.

I'm sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiGpVh_DX-E

There is never a reason to apologize for being a gnome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avdxTfEit-c

ApeEscape
Apr 23, 2008
Exactly. Gnome master race!

Purgey
Nov 5, 2008

ApeEscape posted:

Exactly. Gnome master race!

You misspelled "Dwarf" :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
Molten Core tomorrow at 8pm EST woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone show up!

• Locked thread