Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thorpe
Feb 14, 2007

RELEASE THE KITTIES
Well, I've finally decided I actually really do want an Axe-fx 2. I just need to sell some stuff first. Anyway, the stuff!

Strymon Timeline: $400
Eventide Space: $375
Fulltone OCD v4: $100
Pedal Power 2: $120

(Big muff and Diamond comp sold locally)

Pedals are all really good condition, and have Velcro on the back. I have the boxes they came in, and have all the cables for the pedal power 2, and the original power supplies for the timeline and space.

Help me satiate my axe-fx 2 lust!

Thorpe fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Apr 30, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale
Oh man I really want that Space.

Thorpe
Feb 14, 2007

RELEASE THE KITTIES

dj bobby bieber posted:

Oh man I really want that Space.

Here's a small recording I did, it's a stock mim telecaster going into the space, then into a Pod x3 on the twin model. No effects used on the X3, and this has 2 presets, one I whipped up and the stock shimmer preset. Trust me, you want this!

Rye Bread
Nov 8, 2005
:razz:
Just like Thorpe, I'm getting an Axe-FX 2, so I'm selling some stuff.

Mesa Simul 2:90 power amp - $850 shipped. Has some rack scratches.

Line6 Spider 4 120w w/ FBV Shortboard mk II - $400 shipped. Its actually in near mint condition, just dusty as hell. Updated to the latest firmware (that I know of, I'll check again before sending it out).

Vox AC4TV combo - $200 shipped. Has brand new JJ tubes.

The Line6 and Mesa are being kept in a climate controlled storage unit at the moment, while the Vox is what I use daily. I apologize for the crappy pics. I'm going to take some better ones tomorrow that don't have dust all over them.

Prices are negotiable. As for trades, while I'd prefer the money, I'm not opposed to looking at any Ibanez RG prestige 6 or 7 string. You can either PM or email at ryebreadz28 at gmail dot com.

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR
WTB Fender Jaguar, CIJ or MIM. Have a White SG 60s Tribute with TKL case, almost new condition to trade against it as well.

Random Task
Mar 23, 2012
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A WORTHLESS GODDAMN DEADBEAT AND RUINING CHRISTMAS IN DORKROOM. NO SERIOUSLY, ASK ME, SO I CAN EXPLAIN MYSELF.
[no longer available]

Random Task fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Jun 16, 2013

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
Anybody want a Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 interface? Got it a few months back but I have zero intention of ever learning how to use it. It has the box and disc. In looking for around half it's new value plus 10 dollars for shipping so $135 or offer me up something in trade.

Edit SOLD

Krustic fucked around with this message at 23:29 on May 7, 2013

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

Krustic posted:

Anybody want a Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 interface? Got it a few months back but I have zero intention of ever learning how to use it. It has the box and disc. In looking for around half it's new value plus 10 dollars for shipping so $135 or offer me up something in trade.

That's a fantastic deal, and if I were even remotely in the market for an entry-level interface I would be all over this. Someone should totally snap this up in a heartbeat.

Studebaker Hawk
May 22, 2004

Krustic posted:

I'm interested, I can return the 2i2 I just bought. Pics? Send me a pm or email username @gmail.com

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Studebaker Hawk posted:

I'm interested, I can return the 2i2 I just bought. Pics? Send me a pm or email username @gmail.com

Sent you an email or 2. Forgot to attach pics the first time.

-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY CUBIC CENTIMETERS

Krustic posted:

I'll take it if Studebaker Hawk decides not to.

codyclarke
Jan 10, 2006

IDIOT SOUP
For NYC goons (or ones willing to pay shipping) I'm selling this "1958" Epiphone Flying V with Sperzel Tuners and DiMarzio pickups:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/msg/3795522524.html

codyclarke fucked around with this message at 04:33 on May 23, 2013

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I dreamt I was an old dog, stuck in a honeypot. It was horrifying.
Selling some bass gear on Craigslist. EA iAMP 500, Aguilar AG500 (although that's probably gone,) two Aguilar GS112's.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/msg/3797632768.html

Might also be selling my SX P-bass, my Mesa F:30, and my M-Audio Fast Track C600.

Studebaker Hawk
May 22, 2004

Krustic posted:

Edit SOLD

Got it, haven't had a chance to put it through its paces yet, but looks great!

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

I posted a Zoom G3X and Eventide Modfactor over in SAMart.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Getting rid of a couple of unused pieces:
First up is a 1 year old M-Box 3 mini. It DOES Not come with any software and has never been registered, I used this as a traveling interface and used it with a previously purchased version of ProTools. I don't have the original box. Looking to get $150 plus shipping

Johnson J-Station Modeler
Older Amp Modeler. It sounds pretty good lots of presets. Don't know what else to say. $25+shipping?

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
nevermind, keeping.

ziasquinn fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Jun 9, 2013

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Looking to Trade or Sell on my Minibrute. I love the sound it makes and all that jazz, but I underestimated how badly I would want a polysynth.

It's pretty much in flawless condition. Looking for a polyphony synth trade or something similar kind of trade (would be willing to cover extra with cash), or sell it. Retails for $499,

I'd sell it for $450 shipped. Dust free. I got all the crap in the box including the little twist tie for the power cable.

I'll offer my Korg R3, it's got 8 voices of polyphony and some pretty good effects built-in. Also, it just happens to cost 350 euro used! :v:

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

Anyone interested in a Bugera 333xl head?

It's actually a pretty decent amp, the clean channel shocked the poo poo out of me, very clean lots of headroom (duh, at that wattage it'd be hard not to) and sparkles nicely.
The crunch and lead channels are good, not outstanding mind you, but good and throwing an 808 in front of them made it a pretty fair comparison to something like the 5150 (the most recent high-gainer I've had to compare it to).

Anyway, it's in perfect shape, got the footswitch with it, only thing that has changed from stock is I replaced a couple of the knobs with larger ones to make them stand out from the lesser used ones and make them a little easier to grab.

Offers?

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.
Does anybody want an Art Pro VLA II? I bought it for use in a guitar rack because I am a dumb who read two reviews about it and didn't realize it's more meant for mastering or something.

$200 shipped?

Gorilla Salsa fucked around with this message at 11:29 on May 25, 2013

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
Looking again to sell an Access Virus B, 520 shipped with tracking, good condition, sounds great, etc. You know you want it!

drat, that was fast.

WAFFLEHOUND fucked around with this message at 23:46 on May 26, 2013

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Gorilla Salsa posted:

Does anybody want an Art Pro VLA II? I bought it for use in a guitar rack because I am a dumb who read two reviews about it and didn't realize it's more meant for mastering or something.

$200 shipped?

Shipped... to Canada? If yes, I am interest.

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.

Handen posted:

Haha, I'll stop by the shipping place to get a quote and I'll get back to you.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
2009 EVH Wolfgang USA Standard electric guitar. Fantastic guitar in mint condition. Comes with EVH hardshell case. MSRP- $3921.00 I'm looking to get $2200 shipped to the CONUS. I'm also willing to trade for any of the following: ESP KH-1, KH-3, KH-4, JH-1, JH-3, ESP MXII, MX250, MX220, or an ESP Jeff Hanneman urban camo.

An instrument that is the result of a lifetime obsession for perfection.
The EVH Wolfgang electric guitar represents 2 years of intense research and development, and a year of brutal testing on the road. With every aspect examined and upgraded to the highest standards, the EVH Wolfgang has been produced to Eddie's exact specifications and has features identical to the Wolfgang guitars he records and performs with. The EVH Wolfgang includes a distinctive double-cutaway body with an arched AA maple top on a lightweight basswood back, a quartersawn single-piece AA bird's-eye maple neck fitted with stainless steel frets, double-potted custom-wound guitar pickups, five-piece binding on the matching body and headstock, custom-made signature tuning machines, Floyd Rose double-locking trem with the patented EVH D-Tuna drop-D tuning system, and Bourns low-friction pots.

Another distinctive Eddie-mod is the 3-way pickup toggle wired in reverse: the up position (normally the neck pickup) is the bridge pickup, down (normally the bridge) is the neck pickup.
Features
1-1/2" basswood back
1-2" arched maple top
Bolt-on quartersawn maple neck
AA bird's-eye maple fingerboard
25-1/2"-scale length
Compound fingerboard radius 12"-16"
22 vintage-size stainless steel frets
Floyd Rose R2 locking nut
1-5/8" nut width
Chrome hardware
EVH-branded Gotoh tuners, chrome with pearloid buttons
EVH-branded Floyd Rose locking tremolo
EVH humbuckers (neck and bridge)
3-way pickup toggle (reverse wired)
Master Volume and Tone Controls
2 Bourns low-friction pots 250k/500k
SKB case with molded stripes
Unique features:
Hard mount pickups
Magna Coatings paint
2 graphite neck reinforcement rods
Schaller chrome string retainer
EVH D-Tuna
Square jack plate

Thanks for looking!

Panterica fucked around with this message at 13:54 on May 28, 2013

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.

Handen posted:

So I did a test quote with UPS from Austin to Toronto (I used the city hall's postal code) and it said it would be $40 and it would get there in a week. Would you be cool with $220?

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
Anyone interested in a Roland MC-202 in great shape? Just bought an SH-101 and need to make room in the studio.

Pale Sickly Trevor
Sep 28, 2001
Just posted a Roland A-300 Pro MIDI Controller in SA-Mart. Great little controller. Would definitely be open to trades! http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3551575

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Gorilla Salsa posted:

So I did a test quote with UPS from Austin to Toronto (I used the city hall's postal code) and it said it would be $40 and it would get there in a week. Would you be cool with $220?

Thanks for checking, but it looks like I'll have to pass. I just found a new house to move into as of yesterday so I've gotta worry about rent and damage deposit and all the junk associated with moving. :sigh:

If it's still available in a week or so and I have more money left over than I thought, we'll talk, but don't hold onto it on my account if another buyer pops up.

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 21:58 on May 27, 2013

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

Pale Sickly Trevor posted:

Just posted a Roland A-300 Pro MIDI Controller in SA-Mart. Great little controller. Would definitely be open to trades! http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3551575

I'll probably take the SKB. Can you post a pic?

Sadsack
Mar 5, 2009

Fighting evil with cups of tea and crippling self-doubt.
I've got a brand new Seymour Duncan Hot Rail for sale.

It's black and yet to be installed; it's only been taken out of the box.

Any takers before i stick it on eBay? £50 including shipping to the UK.

Email me at james.swatton@gmail.com

codyclarke
Jan 10, 2006

IDIOT SOUP

Samson C02 Condensers are gently used, very good condition. The windscreens are pretty cheap and flimsy, that's how they come. Comes with holders. Ignore that little silver bit on the holder, thats an adapter bit I forgot to take off the holder when I took the photo. $60 shipped to the US, a little extra if to Canada or elsewhere.

Blue Microphone Icicle XLR to USB converter. Gently used, great little device. - $25 shipped to the US, a little extra if to Canada or elsewhere.

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

Crossposted from SA-mart:

Now that I've gone back to school, finished my degree, and am now a few jobs deep into my computer engineering career, it's time for me to admit that as I no longer make anywhere close to a primary living producing rock bands like I did 6 years ago, I need to downsize my home project studio. I gotta remind myself, I don't make hippies with guitars happy anymore. In fact, since I now make embedded software for missiles for the US military industrial complex for a living, I'm pretty sure I mostly make them cry.

As such, I'm getting rid of the pieces that I needed to manage a larger studio (patchbays, monitor control), the pieces that I used for THE BEST mastering (outboard EQ and limiters), and a few others that have outlived their usefulness. All prices are shipping included to the lower 48 states (will do business with internationals, we can work something out), and also assume OBO, so make offers! Since I AM trying to downsize, I am mostly interested in cash...but I might be convinced to make the right trade for a sweet synthesizer, microphone, or Roland eDrum stuff. I'm also more liable to be generous to people who want multiple items. Yeah, my pictures suck, I know. If anyone requests, I can try to take more/better pictures of anything. So, without further ado:

PATCHBAYS. If you've got poo poo tons of gear and you'd like to leave it connected such that it only takes a couple of seconds to redirect I/O, then you want a patchbay! 1/4" balanced connections are easy enough to adapt to any other analog format of your choice, and I've even used both of these patchbays to successfully route PCM coded digital signals such as SPIDF using the appropriate physical adapter.

DBX Patchbay. 24x2 points. Balanced 1/4" on both sides and fully normalled. You're supposed to be able to half normal any I/O pair by flipping the cards around if you wanna roll that way, but I never felt compelled to try it myself. The markings and stickers can clean off easily enough. $20

Furman Patchbay. 20x2 points. Same as the DBX, balanced 1/4" on both sides and fully normalled. Again, you're supposed to be able to flip I/O cards for half normalling, but unlike the DBX, I have no clue how you'd disassemble it to that point, so I REALLY didn't try. Again, markings and stickers clean easily. Although it's got the same features as the DBX, this one is actually a little nicer. Jack weight on the back end of the unit doesn't mess with the connections as much as it does on the DBX so you can really load this thing up with heavy jacks and expect a solid connection whereas the DBX has to be set up a bit more gingerly. Hairy wrist not included.$20

Aphex Dominator. All analog limiter from the early 80s. If you use analog signal path for mastering, it's really nice to be able to slap one of these bad boys at the end of a signal chain. It won't seamlessly crush audio the way digital limiter can, but it CAN get you several dB closer to where you wanna go while in the analog domain, which can ultimately improve your resolution in the digital domain significantly as you won't need to drive your digital limiter as hard. If used in tandem with a nice digital limiter, you can get all kinds of beautiful transparent crushage out of a track. This is a legendary 3-band limiter used in countless popular albums. If outboard mastering ain't your thing, this also makes a fantastic overage protector for a live audio situation, or use it on a microphone signal path if you gotta drive a tube mic or tube amp harder to get that sweet sound, but need something like this to kill that clippage in the cradle.$150

Aphex Dominator II. THE SEQUAL!!! Pretty much the same all-analog signal path as above. Just a couple of extra features on this model that are nice but not necessarily MUST-HAVE. At one point, these retailed for over a thousand dollars! True story. Motion blur optional on request. $200

Drawmer 1961 vacuum tube equalizer. The crown jewel of my outboard mastering signal path. This thing is THE BEST sweetener. I'm really going to miss having it around as I would use it on the front end of instruments recording into the box and it was SO SWEET for everything you wanted to equalize. You can also easily operate it as a solid-state EQ by cutting the input trims down, or induce more tube artifacts by pumping it up. High pass filter, low pass filter, and 4 fully-parametric bands with adjustable Q on each of the two channels. All six bands can be optionally bypassed, in addition to a master bypass on each channel. I should warn you, this thing gets HOT, so you need to leave empty rack space above it to avoid overheating. $1500

JBL MSC-1 Monitor Control. Do you have some nice studio monitors...but the volume control is separate for each speaker AND in the back of the drat thing? You sir, want a large volume knob! And that's precisely what this thing is, though it has a couple of other nice features as well. You can switch between three input sources and two sets of monitors on the fly. And of course, it contains the same Room Mode Correction feature found on JBL's more expensive monitors, so you can enjoy RMC tech with YOUR speakers without having to spend $1200 on JBLs. It's particularly nice if you're like most of us hobby musicians and doing this in a typical boxy drywall room. No doubt you get that effect where certain low notes just really pop out more than the others. That's called a mode, they make it very hard to create a good mix, and this tech does a pretty decent job at compensating for it! I lost the original power supply some time back so I replaced it with a universal supply, so I'm also including that and all of it's different power tips if you wanna repurpose it for some reason.$150

Roland R-8M drum machine. A classic! They used to use this thing on EVERYTHING back in the early 90s. It's got all those stereotypical huge-rear end drum sounds that you KNOW YOU WANNA! There's like, this one gated snare sound on this thing that was used in literally every single ballad from all the early 90s Disney movies. Yeah, I know you can just download sample packs of all these sounds...but it's not the same! There's actually an insane amount of customizaton you can do to each sound. Also included are the two clearly best expansion sound cards, Dry and POWER DRUMS U.S.A. (which yes, is indeed as magical as it sounds). Dust not included (unless you REALLY want it).$175

Rocksmith tone cable. If you have this, the Rocksmith game on Steam (or whatever), and an electric guitar, you can totally learn how to jam, man! I bought two of them because I thought I wanted to play two player. I was wrong. Buy this off of me, and the game bundle with a second one, and you might have the chance to NOT be wrong about it, unlike me. Or just get this really cheap from me and then get the software separately. Whatever, nerd! Also, if you're not interested the game, I believe you can also use this as a quick n' dirty interface to go direct with your guitar to a computer. This one's never been opened, but the box did bend a bit during a recent move. Fat thumb not included$15

Hitachi 15kRPM 450GB SAS drive and stuff. Got a massive softsynth library but the loading times are making you cry? NOT WITH THIS THING! Everything you need to use the drive in your computer is included - the drive itself, the 6GB/s SAS controller card, and the cable to connect the two to each other. I had to buy that cable separately and it was hard to find and EXPENSIVE damnit! You just need a computer with a PCI Express 4x spot and you're good to go.$250

Justus fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Jun 14, 2013

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

A quick question regarding the JBL controller. Do you have the mic and stuff for the RMC? I don't use room correction as a general rule, but I'd like to just tune my JBL monitors once and be done with it. I don't want to buy the mic kit because I'll only use it once for a long rear end time and then probably never turn the RMC on. If you have it, want to loan it to me for a few bucks + shipping? That'd be keen bro.

Edit - gently caress it, i'll take the Furman.

muckswirler fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Jun 10, 2013

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
I'll take that DBX patchbay off your hands. I'll PM you in a bit.

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

I'll tell you what. I'll loan you the mic if it doesn't interfere with selling the unit. So basically, I get it sent off to you unless someone buys the whole thing first. Then, if someone buys it while you've got the mic, you ship it directly to the person buying the unit. I could even reimburse you for the shipping in that case via a partial Paypal reimbursement. If that's cool with you then I'm definitely game.

Oh, someone on Facebook has already expressed interest in the Drawmer EQ, so if someone here was thinking about jumping on it, now may be the time to speak up!

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

Perfect. I'll cover shipping both ways. No problem.

Deelon
Sep 18, 2003
I've got a 1970's Kent Les Paul copy up for grabs. It's in decent shape for its age, and it's been heavily upgraded. It sounds really good, and it's loud and resonant when unplugged. New grover vintage style tuners, new tusq nut, new bridge/saddles, GFS pro series pickups, switchcraft jack. The only problem is that the 1st fret buzzes pretty badly, so it could use a setup. Other than that, it's in good shape. Cosmetically, the finish is thinning where your arm meets the body, and there are some screwholes poking out from behind the new tuners. I also have the black speed knobs, black pickup rings, and a black switch ring that used to be on it.

Will trade for microphones and recording gear, cymbals, or otherwise, $115+shipping

EDIT: SOLD!!!

Deelon fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Jun 12, 2013

abske_fides
Apr 20, 2010
Does anyone have a Doepfer LMK2+, LMK4+ or PK88 they'd be willing to sell? I found a guy that had one online and wanted to sell it but then he disappeared and hasn't answered an e-mail in over a month :(

DrChu
May 14, 2002

I've got an Akai Miniak I'm looking to sell:

I bought this used a couple years ago, then hardly played it because I'm terrible at playing keys and I have some other synths I'm also not good at playing. Has the almost unused vocoder mic as well. I'm hoping for around $250 shipped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

Furman has been sold!

HollisBrown posted:

I'll take that DBX patchbay off your hands. I'll PM you in a bit.

Still interested? I never heard from you.