Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WanderingKid
Feb 27, 2005

lives here...

Monowhatever posted:

I was thinking about picking up tera the only real question I have is: what is the open world pvp is like? is it very active or just lame and broken

OW pvp is ganking. It is not the same as dueling (which is consensual) and it isn't really pvp. I'm not sure how this would be different in any other game to be honest.

If I get ganked its no big deal. I'll try to fight back whenever it happens but the reality is that if you are soloing BAMs in pve gear and you get ganked by 3 dudes in full +12 conjunct (pvp gear), theres nothing you can do about it except res and run back.

When leveling you can avoid it by not using channel 1 but by the time you reach the endgame areas, there is only 1 channel so it becomes unavoidable. Ganking is fairly uncommon however. Alot of people do not like fighting with even odds and will usually avoid confrontation if it looks like you can hit back. In a month or so, I've probably been ganked less than 10 times. I don't bother ganking other players because its pretty much pointless. I don't flag in low level zones because thats even more pointless. Its just beating on people that don't have the means to fight back. If you want to fight people that will hit back, you challenge them to a duel.

WanderingKid fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Jun 6, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperactive
Mar 10, 2004

RICHARDS!

So, I just hit 59 on my lame PvE server, and I'm wondering what kind of end game gear I should work toward masterworking and so on with my Archer. My guild is kinda small and mostly made of casual/new players, and it looks like I'll be the first Archer in the group to hit max level, so not a lot of insight there.

I'm kinda lukewarm on PvP, so mostly interested in Nexus and helping folks with late game instances, BAMs, etc.

What do you guys think?

Pooptimus Prime
Jun 12, 2005

Need I remind you!? The foolish receive no mercy...

Hyperactive posted:

So, I just hit 59 on my lame PvE server, and I'm wondering what kind of end game gear I should work toward masterworking and so on with my Archer. My guild is kinda small and mostly made of casual/new players, and it looks like I'll be the first Archer in the group to hit max level, so not a lot of insight there.

I'm kinda lukewarm on PvP, so mostly interested in Nexus and helping folks with late game instances, BAMs, etc.

What do you guys think?

I'm on my first 60 too and this has been really helpful: http://nezroy.com/tera-guide/

Straithate
Sep 11, 2001

Bow before the might of the Clarkson!
If I delete any of the head pieces that you get for 300 gathering, is there a way to get them back?

Staircase
Jun 6, 2011

Retro Access posted:

If rebinding still works I'll send an MCHM capable sorc over to MT for you guys to play with. As it stands I am stuck where I am, because somebody pinched my name on MT, and my name is very important.

Bad news. :(

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/...news+%28TERA%29

quote:

Free server transfers will no longer be available after noon PDT on June 11. After this date, there will be an EMP fee to transfer servers

This is pretty awful for LoT. It was already pretty empty, so the small window for free transfers has people server hopping in panic. I'm considering the jump to MT myself, because I can't imagine many people transferring to LoT.

Lazy Bastard
Aug 23, 2004
Laziness is an art
Can I get a guild invite, character name is Mother.Goose.

amaroyui
Feb 3, 2012
I posted in game for an invite a couple of times and never got a response. Name is Ebbast.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

As long you mentioned your SA name in the application someone should have accepted you. I'll push button hold on.

Sing like a girl
Aug 8, 2011

Staircase posted:

Bad news. :(

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/...news+%28TERA%29

This is pretty awful for LoT. It was already pretty empty, so the small window for free transfers has people server hopping in panic. I'm considering the jump to MT myself, because I can't imagine many people transferring to LoT.

Eh it doesn't matter, I hit level 40 last night.

Going to send it over shortly, I just need to try to farm more rings and earrings today as I stupidly kept selling queen calls to the vendor.

I absolutely love how they are trying to peddle the reason for the change being "people were abusing the server economies." That's me. With 5 60s and 3 level 40s, I would buy anything substantially cheaper on mt and send it over to TR. Oh no how terrible of me. Never mind that TR's economy is hosed by an entire guild of people with millions of gold who buy out everything on broker and relist it for substantially higher, on the hour, every hour. You can see the pattern of it in past sales.

I would move if some bastard hadn't used my main's name on MT. As it stands I like playing Sorceror so much that having a second MCHM capable Sorceror to fill in downtime on the scroll CDs is a more attractive prospect than playing MC on another class.

TR is also, because of those who play the broker, more profitable in general if you are in MCHM. So there's another reason to stay. However my guild is about to utterly die, because three of the MCHM static are going away for a month. It was as good a time as any to move to MT, but once again, if I can't have my name I'm staying put. So levelling another sorc was an attractive prospect.

I can't play it for a month though because I'm one of the people loving off for the next few weeks to a country blocked from the servers.

Edit: Really? I no-life this poo poo for two days to make level 40 and they change the req AGAIN to 30? Bastards. Oh well, that's less work for when I get back I guess.

Sing like a girl fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Jun 9, 2013

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
Welp. Guess I'd better get those server transfers over with.

Anyway, nobody's ever online when I'm on so I can't ask this ingame, but I'm currently going through and "experiencing the story" as my Priest, doing all the reds and most of the yellows on the way in lieu of actual grinding ability. How does that change when I'm leveling a class that can actually do damage, like my Warrior or Sorcerer, and don't care as much about seeing all the different areas and such? Is it more effective to solo BAMs for levels rather than questing all the way? AoE grind mobs? Is there some established quicker way to level? There are some quest hubs I'd really rather not revisit if I don't have to (Eldritch Academy comes to mind).

Straithate
Sep 11, 2001

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

Welp. Guess I'd better get those server transfers over with.

Anyway, nobody's ever online when I'm on so I can't ask this ingame, but I'm currently going through and "experiencing the story" as my Priest, doing all the reds and most of the yellows on the way in lieu of actual grinding ability. How does that change when I'm leveling a class that can actually do damage, like my Warrior or Sorcerer, and don't care as much about seeing all the different areas and such? Is it more effective to solo BAMs for levels rather than questing all the way? AoE grind mobs? Is there some established quicker way to level? There are some quest hubs I'd really rather not revisit if I don't have to (Eldritch Academy comes to mind).

It is much faster to grind than it is to do quests, if you only quest, are a DPS class and are using a 100% XP boost and appropriate level superior gear the entire time it would take you about 1.5 days played to hit 60.

1-11 Island of Dawn
11-15 Warthogs in Fey Forest
15-16 Unicorns in Fey Forest
16-19 Castanics in Oblivion Woods
19-22 Kill Basilisk's in Oblivion Woods
22-26 Kill Naga in Celestial Hills
26-29 Fimbrilisk in Cliffs of Insanity
29-30 Ovoliths in Vale of the Fang
30-40 Desert Fires in Colossal Ruins
40-42 Vulcan Dreadnaught in Timeless Woods
42-45 Kill Naga in Tempest Reach (Do this if you cannot easily kill Dragoon's)
42-50 Kill Dragoons in Susurus Woods
50-55 Kill named mob + 2 henchman at Devan camp in Susurus Woods, also pull a few Devan's while waiting for his respawn (1.5 minutes)
55-60 Bears or Mugato in Tirkai Forest

If you have a friend that is a level 60 priest, you can make Dragoons spawn infinite minions by them just standing there and letting themselves get hit. Leveling right now is a complete bitch because of the influx of players from other servers so many of the really good spots are camped 24/7 so you will either need to drive them out, or get lucky.

Straithate fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Jun 10, 2013

Hyperactive
Mar 10, 2004

RICHARDS!

Pooptimus Prime posted:

I'm on my first 60 too and this has been really helpful: http://nezroy.com/tera-guide/
This was a super helpful read!

Sing like a girl
Aug 8, 2011

Straithate posted:

It is much faster to grind than it is to do quests, if you only quest, are a DPS class and are using a 100% XP boost and appropriate level superior gear the entire time it would take you about 1.5 days played to hit 60.

1-11 Island of Dawn
50-55 Kill named mob + 2 henchman at Devan camp in Susurus Woods, also pull a few Devan's while waiting for his respawn (1.5 minutes)

If you have a friend that is a level 60 priest, you can make Dragoons spawn infinite minions by them just standing there and letting themselves get hit. Leveling right now is a complete bitch because of the influx of players from other servers so many of the really good spots are camped 24/7 so you will either need to drive them out, or get lucky.

I don't know if this is technically true. Most of the xp heavy mobs are camped by several hundred people, and the dragons area suffers intense slowdown because of infinite people gathering infinite mobs.

I used that method on my priest. On my sorc I'm just following the story doing any xp heavy quests along the way. Of course, I'm an experienced sorc so I know how to gather all the mobs for a quest and kill them with one fireblast and magma bomb. Then you get the quest xp on top of the mob xp and aren't bothered by 57 thousand people all doing the same thing.

I did do desert fires though, those are great on sorc. For some reason there were not many people there. The dragoon area however murders my framerate.

Edit: with 24 hours clocked, I am now level 47. I've no idea what that'd be if I had used the level up methods for more than um, two levels.

It's also intensely boring to use the level up methods. Worked on a priest and mystic duo, but because we were a duo, we suffered on xp.

Edit: is anyone online? If so can you accept my sorc to guild, I applied as Arameia. If I have to leave on Aviastos I will, because I don't play priest enough to make it worth it. The sorc will be used to farm MCHM for certain.

Sing like a girl fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Jun 11, 2013

Straithate
Sep 11, 2001

I just helped my friend level his warrior from 1-60 and we did it in exactly 1 day 16 hours played time, I would say 2-3 of those hours were not spent leveling. He didn't do a single quest except on Isle of Dawn. Like you said though, there are a poo poo ton of people camping these spots these days as a result of server transfers I'm guessing. If people bothered us while we were trying to level in any location we would kill them... The people that play this game cannot grasp the concept of sharing, especially at the Dragoons. I would say if you get stuck while leveling because of this poo poo to go and find a BAM or do quests because it really isn't worth the frustration most of the time.

Edit: AOE classes have it much easier as well, especially at Dragoons and especially if you can get a priest to spawn 5m+ XP stacks of minions.

Straithate fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Jun 11, 2013

Linstar
Apr 21, 2010

Straithate posted:

I just helped my friend level his warrior from 1-60 and we did it in exactly 1 day 16 hours played time, I would say 2-3 of those hours were not spent leveling. He didn't do a single quest except on Isle of Dawn. Like you said though, there are a poo poo ton of people camping these spots these days as a result of server transfers I'm guessing. If people bothered us while we were trying to level in any location we would kill them... The people that play this game cannot grasp the concept of sharing, especially at the Dragoons. I would say if you get stuck while leveling because of this poo poo to go and find a BAM or do quests because it really isn't worth the frustration most of the time.

Pretty much this. People are really greedy when it comes to sharing mobs. With three dragons you can pretty much grind infinitely but people will pull way more and waste spawns. I end up having to camp a 60 out for the inevitable shitfest that happens at dragoons.

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

Retro Access posted:

Edit: with 24 hours clocked, I am now level 47. I've no idea what that'd be if I had used the level up methods for more than um, two levels.
How have you done this. My priest is level 47 and I've been playing him for a good deal longer than 24 hours.

Linstar
Apr 21, 2010

How have you done this. My priest is level 47 and I've been playing him for a good deal longer than 24 hours.

Grinding with a xp boost. You gain levels ridiculously fast. Like four or five bams is a level. Killing one every two three minutes equals 15 minutes per level. Aoe grinding later on means every button press you're getting 1.5million plus xp.

WanderingKid
Feb 27, 2005

lives here...
Healers can't kill BAMS quickly and they can't mobgrind quickly either. A Slayer can crit an Argon BAM for hundreds of thousands of hp. I think Crowd was hitting them for like 500k to 800k on crit. My Mystic crits the same BAMS for like 20k to 35k. So whilst a DPS class can solo a lvl 60 BAM in like 40 seconds to 3 minutes depending on crit rate, it takes my Mystic well over 20 minutes.

For healers, quest xp is faster than double xp mobgrind and soloing BAMs. The only time this is not true is if you leech exp from a DPS buddy (and make them DPS faster by giving them Energy Stars/Crit Aura/Wrath buff etc.).

Silly Newbie
Jul 25, 2007
How do I?
How do Lancers work out, speed of leveling wise, while grinding? They look like they'd be fun to play in groups and at end game, but boring to solo with.

Linstar
Apr 21, 2010

Silly Newbie posted:

How do Lancers work out, speed of leveling wise, while grinding? They look like they'd be fun to play in groups and at end game, but boring to solo with.

They're pretty easy mode bam grinding since you can block everything while you learn. It takes a little while longer to kill then though. However lancers are the only class besides healers that excel in all aspects of the game. They are basically the only tanks, control bg fights, and lock down 3v3s.

Pooptimus Prime
Jun 12, 2005

Need I remind you!? The foolish receive no mercy...

Straithate posted:

1-11 Island of Dawn

Confirming that this works really well with a zerker (spin2win, ofc mass mob pulling works) and 7-Day XP boost. It's also a nice crash course in learning various BAM patterns/reaction times for the class you're leveling. I'm still doing the red quests just because I feel annoyed if I leave them unfinished, so that's slowing me down a bit, but the actual grinding is incredibly fast.

Also, looks like this next one will be our last vanarchy period before the new system. I'll miss horse.

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/news-announcements/topics/A-Note-from-Treeshark?page=1

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Does the story actually make any sense, because to me it seems really hosed up as if someone tried to write a story and then went back and then pretended something didn't happen.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

finally found a class i like in the lancer so i'll be playing i guess, I put in an app to the guild

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Mordaedil posted:

Does the story actually make any sense, because to me it seems really hosed up as if someone tried to write a story and then went back and then pretended something didn't happen.

That's exactly what happened because of NA localization and Elin.

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

I think the valkyon federation was made up by EME when they localized it, and the elin used to be a lot more vicious regarding protecting nature etc.

Super Space Jam 64
Jan 6, 2010

Yet another violation of regulation 1910 subpart D.
My Mystic's level 51 now and I'm starting to feel the slog. Hopefully I can find someone to buddy up and grind BAMs with because it's getting rough.

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

Super Space Jam 64 posted:

My Mystic's level 51 now and I'm starting to feel the slog. Hopefully I can find someone to buddy up and grind BAMs with because it's getting rough.
If you find someone, let me know; my Priest is 49 now and definitely feeling it. Plus, the lucky DPS winner gets two different sets of buffs.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

KaneTW posted:

That's exactly what happened because of NA localization and Elin.
What's that now?

WanderingKid
Feb 27, 2005

lives here...

Super Space Jam 64 posted:

Solo leveling from 52 to 53 is bad as a Mystic. You just have to do all the red and yellow quests in Elenea which is a slog. 53 to 54 is alright because you can queue for Sky Garden which is pretty fun.

The zones after Elenea (i.e. Argonea) are much easier since the quests give more xp, require you to kill half the number of monsters, and for some reason, the monsters do less damage and have less hp. If you have elite status you want to be turning in all your yellow quest rewards when you activate your double xp/rep/gold boosts.

Partying up with a DPS is still the way to go and you have crit aura/titanic wrath so its good for them too, even if they don't need healing.

Crowd is going for more Vitriols and I have a tonne of Argon BAM quests I want to banish from my quest log forever. Let me know what your handle in game is and you can leech xp. You want to double xp boost it because you will get something like 1.9 million exp per BAM kill.

Leveling may seem like a downer right now but once you get to 60 this is what you have to look forward to:

1) your endgame gear is alot cheaper than most other classes.
2) you can gear up for pvp (Fraywind/Conjunct) at least twice as fast as any DPS class because you will almost never use a full pvp set. You only really need boots and chest.
3) you can glyph up with less aggro than other classes because a healer's role in Temple of Temerity and Sirjuka Gallery doesn't require you to do much. DPS classes need gear to solo BAMs in these instances or pass DPS checks for more points and they will fail these hard as a fresh 60 until they pump their ilvl up.

Sing like a girl
Aug 8, 2011

Mordaedil posted:

It's completely hosed up because of the argon poo poo. Basically starts off high fantasy and "a dream of gods" then plunges into "evil aliens invade" because the creators were obviously fans of Phantasy Star Online. It's really jarring. It's also completely rewritten which EME proclaim to be proud of, yet the "evil aliens invade high fantasy world that is a dream of ancient gods in the first place" is on the Korean original for sure. And no I spoilered nothing here, the argon poo poo that was actually part of an update patch to the original in Korea has been inserted into the plot of the western version from early on. It really bothers me and for some reason doesn't seem to bother anyone else on the official forums. If they wanted to be PSO so much, they coulda made the whole game that style or not been so heavy on the high fantasy early on, or that it's a dream (how do evil aliens invade a dream.)

So basically just don't read the storyline. I don't.

Sing like a girl
Aug 8, 2011

If you find someone, let me know; my Priest is 49 now and definitely feeling it. Plus, the lucky DPS winner gets two different sets of buffs.

You can actually partner up with his mystic and do the level up tricks. It works with two healers glyphed for damage, with normal monster damage on weapon and normal monster crystals x4. You need the 2x xp boosts too. We got two healers to 60 in 3 days doing this because we wanted to do MCHM with a mystic, not a priest, and we wanted priest buffs on the side. If anything it's easier with healers, if slower to gather those infinite minions in the dragoon area, because the infinite tide of minions can kill you if you get slowdown (which you do in that area) and having heal ability is good.

The reason I'm not bothering on my second Sorceror is I know how to rush through the game and only do certain quests, and I know how to aoe everything fast. I do think our method of levelling up by only doing story and certain quests is almost as fast as mob grinding tricks, it's just less boring, opens up exploration, gives you free gear, let's you find out all the best areas to find boxes during an event, etc.

PS. I think it was you I played with yesterday. Apologies for being an Elin, but they definitely get an unfair advantage with a fast arcane pulse animation and I wanted to have that advantage without race changing (and would have to name change) my main who has a good reputation on TR and is never without an MCHM run.

Sing like a girl fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Jun 13, 2013

Straithate
Sep 11, 2001

Retro Access posted:

(how do evil aliens invade a dream.)

Have you seen Inception? :v:

Seriously though, the story is so hosed up and the voice dubbing so poorly done I'm not sure how anyone can even watch a cutscene without wanting to die.

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe
I'm new to this and have been leveling up a Sorcerer, and I've been trying to figure out how powerlinking glyphs work. I've read that I don't have to completely cast the spell to activate the glyph (like, I can cast lightning trap and then immediately move to cancel it), but what then? Do I have to cast Fireblast immediately to get the glyph's bonus? Does the glyph get cancelled if I cast another spell in between? Can I get multiple powerlinked glyphs to affect the same cast? I've been trying to figure it out for myself, but the randomness of the damage I seem to do makes it hard to tell if the glyph has actually triggered...

As an example, I'm wondering if doing something like this would work:

Divine Channeling -> Time Gyre (+25% faster cast time on Fireblast) -> Lightning Trap Cancel (+20% damage on Fireblast) -> Fireblast

Also, I'm on the EU server, if that makes a difference.

Straithate
Sep 11, 2001

Yes, you can stack the bonuses just look at your buff bar to see how long each of them will last and cast the boosted spell before they wear out.

Pretty standard rotation would be: Lightning Trap cancel -> Overchannel -> Burst of Clerity -> Fireblast -> Hailstorm -> Flaming Barrage -> Arcane Pulse -> Void Pulse -> Ice needle -> Magma Bomb -> Painblast -> Repeat

You can also glyph the damage increase on Mana Barrier and pop that at the beginning of your rotation to boost the damage on your first Fireblast.

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe
Ok, great! I have to say I find the buff bar very confusing in this game, I'll do a few test runs and see if I can figure out what it says.

Edit: Also, is pain blast worth it? I guess it has a nice AoE, but the DoT effect for me at level 39 is like 20dps...

Straithate
Sep 11, 2001

Basically just make sure that you always lightning trap cancel and overchannel before you fireblast for maximum damage.

quote:

Edit: Also, is pain blast worth it? I guess it has a nice AoE, but the DoT effect for me at level 39 is like 20dps...

Every spell is worth casting, but at anything < level 60, rotation doesn't mean a whole lot. You can replace it with another flaming barrage if you want but basically what you are doing in that rotation is just waiting until Overchannel is back up to cast another Fireblast, but since you don't have Clereity yet it doesn't matter much. Good practice though...

Here are some videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL-qeUr8bPw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFUwOMwM4DE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT-sPxmspvQ

Straithate fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Jun 13, 2013

Sing like a girl
Aug 8, 2011

Straithate posted:

Basically just make sure that you always lightning trap cancel and overchannel before you fireblast for maximum damage.

Every spell is worth casting, but at anything < level 60, rotation doesn't mean a whole lot. You can replace it with another flaming barrage if you want but basically what you are doing in that rotation is just waiting until Overchannel is back up to cast another Fireblast, but since you don't have Clereity yet it doesn't matter much. Good practice though...

Here are some videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL-qeUr8bPw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFUwOMwM4DE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT-sPxmspvQ

Elins can cast 2x arcane pulse in the rotation under BoC. First after hailstorm, second before second fireblast.

In theory so can everyone else. In practice it doesn't work, because under intense fights arcane pulse almost always lags before casting, so it goes on cd later than it should and is not off cd early enough.

Elin animation on arcane pulse is just that fast that it's always possible to have it twice even without any goddamn attack speed. So unfair.

By the way, the entire level 60 rotation can be done at level 48. Even though you most likely won't have the master glyph for double crit on arcane pulse, it's good to get in the practice of doing this early.

And yes, painblast is disposable. I don't use it at all. You can substitute other stuff in for it.

Sing like a girl fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jun 13, 2013

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe
Cool, thanks guys!

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

Hey guys, me and my buddy just started playing this game. We tried a Warrior & Mystic for a few levels, but dunno if they are for us. We're looking for two classes that will synergize really well together for levelling.

Also, myself personally prefer ranged/magic classes. When I played WoW I loved shadowpriest/druid/mage. What would be the best class for me to play that either does tons of dps or has tons of utility for levelling out of a caster or archer or priest/mystic? Also, I'm a sucker for cool looking skills, so whichever class has the neatest looking skills is probably #1 in my book.

Any suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Retro Access posted:

It's completely hosed up because of the argon poo poo. Basically starts off high fantasy and "a dream of gods" then plunges into "evil aliens invade" because the creators were obviously fans of Phantasy Star Online. It's really jarring. It's also completely rewritten which EME proclaim to be proud of, yet the "evil aliens invade high fantasy world that is a dream of ancient gods in the first place" is on the Korean original for sure. And no I spoilered nothing here, the argon poo poo that was actually part of an update patch to the original in Korea has been inserted into the plot of the western version from early on. It really bothers me and for some reason doesn't seem to bother anyone else on the official forums. If they wanted to be PSO so much, they coulda made the whole game that style or not been so heavy on the high fantasy early on, or that it's a dream (how do evil aliens invade a dream.)

So basically just don't read the storyline. I don't.

Makes sense. Thank god I didn't miss anything worthwhile anyway by not reading anything. :psyduck:

I must admit I haven't really had the patience to bother with the story in an MMO since Lineage 2.

• Locked thread