Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

Okkusenman posted:

And Qtpie gets caught.

Maybe we'll finish now

Nope, 5 more minutes at least. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Jesus christttt

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

This game is hilarious I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Okkusenman posted:

Maybe we'll finish

Oh, child

EDIT: Weren't these two teams the ones involved in an absolutely godawful 78-minute game during Season 2 Regionals?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Godamn Bigfat, get at least one damage item, you can't even take the red buff.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Jonny Angel posted:

Oh, child

EDIT: Weren't these two teams the ones involved in an absolutely godawful 78-minute game during Season 2 Regionals?

Yes, yes they were.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

And the Lord Josh said, "Blessed are those cast away by Belichick, theirs is the kingdom of Denver." (Tebow 1:25)

Okkusenman posted:

And Qtpie gets caught.

Maybe we'll finish now

Of course we loving won't.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
minor quib: why is janna picking up an oracle when everyone else on CLG has 6 items ?

edit: don't worry guys they got pushed away :v:

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

minions desperately trying to end all of our pain

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Invalid Validation posted:

Godamn Bigfat, get at least one damage item, you can't even take the red buff.

Um excuse me I think you'll find that a Frozen Mallet gives him Attack Damage.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!
:laffo: jesus christ this game, i stopped watching at 20m and came back expecting hte next game and i've ended up watching another 20m

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Savage Cracker posted:

minor quib: why is janna picking up an oracle when everyone else on CLG has 6 items ?

No team is prepared for a match this long. It's deep space.

At this point I think everyone should start telling their supports to rush zhonyas or something.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

And the Lord Josh said, "Blessed are those cast away by Belichick, theirs is the kingdom of Denver." (Tebow 1:25)
This is like the nerdy video game equivalent of that 22-inning baseball game the Cardinals played like five years ago.

Okkusenman
Oct 31, 2010

this is me irl lmao and im gay. a gay man
Why did Riot nerf caster minions :negative:

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

FINISH NIEN PLEASE

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
Oh thank god.

This game was dumb.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
Finally, our collective pain is over.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Thank christ

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.
Holy poo poo I never want these teams to play again ever

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?
Dang I was hoping Sona would sell all her crap for damage items at the end there and get a triple kill.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Go gently caress yourselves

manwithoutskin
Mar 24, 2006
can you see the line where the water ends
lmao Scarra's face

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Beartato! I just became aware of the vast speed at which we are hurtling through the universe! Now it's all I can think about!
That game was extraordinarily painful to watch.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
I guess Dignitas morale is going to be at an all time high when they play against TSM

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
"A lot of throws, and a lot of Bronze-level play" - Doubelift on the game he just played. Even the players know how godawful it was.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Doublelift seems like such a snide rear end in a top hat, but I never feel like he's wrong. It's weird to watch.

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades

Savage Cracker posted:

I guess Dignitas morale is going to be at an all time high when they play against TSM

I don't like TSM. Never have. But after watching that horrible slog of a misfired game, I'm looking forward to watching them curbstomp Dig.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Lives began and ended during the course of that game. Nations rose and fell, but the game went on. Planets were encased in shells of ice as their stars died out.

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

"I'd say it's nothing personal, but corporations are people, too."
I didn't watch this game but I take it that CLG and Dignitas are now officially the clowns of the NA Scene? I can understand it with CLG, since they changed their lineup pretty dramatically (and might get better once they get used to their new positions), but Dignitas is just dropping like a stone for seemingly no reason. Morale problems I guess.

Cheshire Puss
Sep 14, 2007

Only the insane equate pain with success.
Phreak, thats about the 80th time you've used the word 'evaporated' in the last hour.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Comrade Question posted:

I didn't watch this game but I take it that CLG and Dignitas are now officially the clowns of the NA Scene? I can understand it with CLG, since they changed their lineup pretty dramatically (and might get better once they get used to their new positions), but Dignitas is just dropping like a stone for seemingly no reason. Morale problems I guess.

Imagine an 80 minute game where the game could have ended at literally any point if the "winning" team didn't make the unimaginably dumb decision that swung the game back to the "losing" team once every 5 minutes.

Also Tryndamere is good enough to deserve a ban now?

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Draven Cop? Jesus, this is gonna be interesting.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

sirtommygunn posted:

Imagine an 80 minute game where the game could have ended at literally any point if the "winning" team didn't make the unimaginably dumb decision that swung the game back to the "losing" team once every 5 minutes.

Also Tryndamere is good enough to deserve a ban now?

Tryndamere is good enough to where if you don't pick enough CC against him you deserve the loss.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
C9 has 2 hard CCs on their team, both of which are ults. I'd say that's at the level where you wanna ban out Voy's Trynd.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

^^^^ disregard my post, didn't see their team comp.

NTT posted:

Tryndamere is good enough to where if you don't pick enough CC against him you deserve the loss.

I didn't realize that not picking up CC was something pro teams did.

I don't know, he's never been a problem for me.

The throws are starting early.

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

"I'd say it's nothing personal, but corporations are people, too."

sirtommygunn posted:

Sounds amazingly entertaining to be honest.

Lemon why

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Comrade Question posted:

Sounds amazingly entertaining to be honest.

Lemon why

It honestly was really entertaining from a spectator point of view IMO. It's just bad because it's mostly bronze play.

Symphonie
Dec 24, 2010

lol just flamestrike it idk

sirtommygunn posted:

^^^^ disregard my post, didn't see their team comp.

I didn't realize that not picking up CC was something pro teams did.

I don't know, he's never been a problem for me.

To be fair, you've never played against Voyboy on him.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Curse looking good that kill on ezreal was nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Symphonie posted:

To be fair, you've never played against Voyboy on him.

Yeah but Voyboy could destroy me on any champ in the game.

• Locked thread