Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/982152343/the-hidden-ark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

TOOT BOOT posted:

IDGI why dont they make someone that actually posts here on a regular basis a mod instead of these people i've never heard of, because they always end up going awol

I'll do it, can't be any worse than modding GBS - apart from the occasional 'neuter the poor' shaggposting the 'Pos isn't grotesquely right wing white privilege male libertarian.

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

graham and gdw were run out, which helps things

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

I should probably scratch 'white male' out there, I suspect YOSPOS is an albino sausagefest.

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.

BooLoo posted:

moose milkie for mod, its the only choice that makes sense

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn
We should have 200 mods.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i guess god isnt real after all

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.
god is longint

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

can mods probate each other? if so mod everyone with more than 10 posts in yospos

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Heresiarch posted:

god is longint

no, god is i

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Nomnom Cookie posted:

can mods probate each other? if so mod everyone with more than 10 posts in yospos

posting thunderdome

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Nomnom Cookie posted:

i still like the idea of kamikaze probations

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
gdw posts exclusively in the lan boston thread now

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

graph posted:

gdw posts exclusively in the lan boston thread now

lol

i though they hated him in that thread

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
Here's a hip new band! Come donate to their dumb rear end image macro reddit bull poo poo!

p sure this guy on the left has got a win8 shirt on i dunno

hey guys check out our really funny stuff you will get!

actually the hug one could be really funny would love to see hover hand

the stupid loving image macros/memes:
http://i.imgur.com/BalM9gY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pl86mHO.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/DvwAdSA.jpg

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

15 earth dollars and I can't even slap the girl

Olivil
Jul 15, 2010

Wow I'd like to be as smart as a computer

hubris.height posted:

Here's a hip new band! Come donate to their dumb rear end image macro reddit bull poo poo!

p sure this guy on the left has got a win8 shirt on i dunno

hey guys check out our really funny stuff you will get!

actually the hug one could be really funny would love to see hover hand

the stupid loving image macros/memes:
http://i.imgur.com/BalM9gY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pl86mHO.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/DvwAdSA.jpg

im the awkward tension between male bandmembers concerning who will gently caress the girl singer

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I'll do it, can't be any worse than modding GBS - apart from the occasional 'neuter the poor' shaggposting the 'Pos isn't grotesquely right wing white privilege male libertarian.

neutering the poor would do more good for them than probably anything else. they wouldn't have to waste money on kids they cant afford who will also eventually become poors because their parents cannot fully support them.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

neuter the rich too

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I'm the wal-mart t-shirts only band uniform

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Shaggar posted:

neutering the poor would do more good for them than probably anything else. they wouldn't have to waste money on kids they cant afford who will also eventually become poors because their parents cannot fully support them.

:allears:

Dec 26, 2012

Olivil posted:

im the awkward tension between male bandmembers concerning who will gently caress the girl singer

im the contest between the male bandmembers as to who can get away with the most repulsive face because nobody is looking at them

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

$60 to slap all those guys seems like a pretty good deal

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

01011001 posted:

im the contest between the male bandmembers as to who can get away with the most repulsive face because nobody is looking at them

she's kinda cute in that kickstarter picture but if you look at the image macro that she's in (don't do this btw) she looks about 40 years old

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Proteus4994 posted:

she's kinda cute in that kickstarter picture but if you look at the image macro that she's in (don't do this btw) she looks about 40 years old

thats how real people look :ssh:

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

Dead Inside Darwin posted:

thats how real people look :ssh:

real 40 year olds sure

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

Al! posted:

i though they hated him in that thread

that didn't stop him from yospostin

Dec 26, 2012

Proteus4994 posted:

makeup during a photoshoot vs no makeup and during a performance is a hell of a thing

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

do they sing about dragons and steampunk? because i only donate to bands who sing about steampunk and minimalist wallets

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

Proteus4994 posted:

do they sing about dragons and steampunk? because i only donate to bands who sing about steampunk and minimalist wallets

I'll go listen to them and let you know

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

Proteus4994 posted:

Okay so I listened to that song on their kickstarter and it is called "Friends with a Superhero" so yeah p much

They're.. ehh? idk, generic hard rock? Nothing really novel going on. The girls voice gets kinda tiresome.

I hate myself

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

oh thank god i've been waiting for a nerdcore version of l7 and tilt

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
is being "Friends with a Superhero" like the time when superman put zod in the friend zone

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Sweevo posted:

$60 to slap all those guys seems like a pretty good deal

i didn't think about it like that, you're right. that's a steal. i would normally pay upwards of $100 to slap 4 mediocre artists

i guess its not the most terrible kickstarter but god drat its just so bland, all this poo poo is just so mediocre and i sometimes wonder if they realize it

edit: they being everyone on kickstarter

daft punk railroad posted:

is being "Friends with a Superhero" like the time when superman put zod in the friend zone

zod needs to neg that bitch a little, stop being so impressed "oh, only as fast as a speeding bullet? that's cool i guess"

hubris.height fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jun 14, 2013

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

hubris.height posted:

i didn't think about it like that, you're right. that's a steal. i would normally pay upwards of $100 to slap 4 mediocre artists

i guess its not the most terrible kickstarter but god drat its just so bland, all this poo poo is just so mediocre and i sometimes wonder if they realize it

tbh you could just slap them for free. they don't look like the kind of guys who'd do anything about it except write a song nobody listens to full of all the pwnage comebacks they thought of three hours too late

penus de milo
Mar 9, 2002

CHAR CHAR

Nomnom Cookie posted:

Remember when Rorschach got banned by an LF mod and he got real mad about MY TEN DOLLARS and them he died in real life.

rip rory you got trolled over $10 then you died

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

unban tpaine unban randbrick

except they're probably off being crazy people in some offsite lf

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Sweevo posted:

tbh you could just slap them for free. they don't look like the kind of guys who'd do anything about it except write a song nobody listens to full of all the pwnage comebacks they thought of three hours too late

ladies and gentleman, please give a warm welcome to L'esprit de Autisme

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

penus de milo posted:

Remember when Rorschach got banned by an LF mod and he got real mad about MY TEN DOLLARS and them he died in real life.

rip rory you got trolled over $10 then you died

i thought he was in jail or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

syscall girl posted:

ladies and gentleman, please give a warm welcome to L'esprit de Autisme

don't post their new band name when the girl finally gets fed up with their poo poo and leaves

• Locked thread