Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boho
Oct 4, 2011

on fire and loving it

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Oh, and they are giving away stuff.

Do I have to watch Twitch to get this free stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

do u believe in marigolds
Sep 13, 2007

boho posted:

You have to be signed up, follow the channel, and have put something in the chat within the last 10 minutes. There are currently 6k people watching, though, so you have slim odds.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Eltoasto posted:

My rogue is going to dual wield wooden spoons while wearing a chef hat, it's going to be amazing.

I dunno, twin broken bottles has it's appeal. :getin:

boho
Oct 4, 2011

on fire and loving it

Oraculum Animi posted:

You have to be signed up, follow the channel, and have put something in the chat within the last 10 minutes. There are currently 6k people watching, though, so you have slim odds.

Oh well screw that. :effort:

necrotic
Aug 2, 2005
I owe my brother big time for this!

Eltoasto posted:

My rogue is going to dual wield wooden spoons while wearing a chef hat, it's going to be amazing.

I'm debating getting flowers for Abu, but using Harbinger in pretty much every spec negates whatever weapon I have equipped :(

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

boho posted:

Grand prize is Maxed Loyalty Rewards. a $3500 value. The only reason I'm watching.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Ninkobei posted:

Grand prize is Maxed Loyalty Rewards. a $3500 value. The only reason I'm watching.

I wasn't even logged in and I was watching. It was fun to listen to these guys have fun with the community service outreach aspect of game development.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

necrotic posted:

I'm debating getting flowers for Abu, but using Harbinger in pretty much every spec negates whatever weapon I have equipped :(

:(

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Apoplexy posted:

I wasn't even logged in and I was watching. It was fun to listen to these guys have fun with the community service outreach aspect of game development.

Admittedly they are actually pretty entertaining. I don't know why I said the lottery was the only reason. I certainly came for the lotto though. The lead dev is starting to get pretty drunk I think

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Notes from stream:

- Designer has ordered his class leads to add more hybrid options for souls, admitted that SL pushed 61 point builds to an extreme. Sounds like druid is getting a lot of attention.

- Zones/Raids will never be gated by $$, but there are new classes in the works that might.

- They know some people hate the new shop window. Daglar recommends scaling it down in UI like he did, but they are talking about a solution.

- Can't get back on steam until they are compatible with steam wallet, it will happen but may take a month or so.

- Hints that the lead designer hates the two faction pvp ruleset, I don't expect a change soon, but wouldn't be surprised if it changes down the road.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I hope PVP gets a HUGE overhaul. It really needs it. (It Won't :negative:)

Bonapartisan
May 20, 2004

Emperor of France
Creator of the Code Napoleon
Conqueror of the Ziggy Piggy
Nothings up yet but I see the two servers Hailol(PVE) and Necropolis(PVP) are up in the list. Exciting :D

Up now!

Bonapartisan fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Jun 15, 2013

Kreczor
Oct 30, 2011

I'd still rather play with medieval knights online then go outside and "hang out".

Bonapartisan posted:

Nothings up yet but I see the two servers Hailol(PVE) and Necropolis(PVP) are up in the list. Exciting :D

Servers just went up!

Pillory Soft
Mar 9, 2004
Got the invite, thanks! Been enjoying cleric so far. :)

Pillory Soft fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Jun 16, 2013

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

To destroy evil you must become an even greater evil.
Picked this up again, haven't played since a free trial a year or two ago.
In as Lunanari, will be requesting a guild invite shortly.

Zelmel
Sep 17, 2004

O brain new world, that has such ganglia in't!
Posting again to try to get a guild invite. Character is Zedmel.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

necrotic posted:

Hey, rear end in a top hat, post a pic! I'm not good visualizing things from a wall of text.

Servers were down, jerk :argh:

Now just to find a top that's just as scandalous but a bit more original

mr. nobody
Sep 25, 2004

Net contents 12 fluid oz.
guild invites caught up to this post\

Only person that failed was JortStacks, character must not have been made yet.

Hutzpah
Nov 6, 2009
Fun Shoe
Can I get an invite for Ventura? Decided to roll a mage instead of a cleric.

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

To destroy evil you must become an even greater evil.

mr. nobody posted:

guild invites caught up to this post\

Only person that failed was JortStacks, character must not have been made yet.

Possibly you missed Lunanari?
Or I'm just not looking in the right spot for my invite..

Iseult
Apr 21, 2010

hoc est bellum
Hell Gem
Can I get my alts added too please - Eirlys, Shahaia and Mymora.

And for anyone that is using raptr there's a turtle mount you can get here - http://raptr.com/dashboard/rewards/rift-mount - saves the 2.5 plat for your first mount on each character :)

kippa
Aug 10, 2005

Fry, it's been three days. You can't keep boogie-ing like this. You'll come down with a fever of some sort.

Quinquereme posted:

Can I get my alts added too please - Eirlys, Shahaia and Mymora.

And for anyone that is using raptr there's a turtle mount you can get here - http://raptr.com/dashboard/rewards/rift-mount - saves the 2.5 plat for your first mount on each character :)

If you play enough to get that mount, you'll probably have the Loyalty reward one anyway!

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Eltoasto posted:

Notes from stream:

- Designer has ordered his class leads to add more hybrid options for souls, admitted that SL pushed 61 point builds to an extreme. Sounds like druid is getting a lot of attention.
- Zones/Raids will never be gated by $$, but there are new classes in the works that might.
- Hints that the lead designer hates the two faction pvp ruleset, I don't expect a change soon, but wouldn't be surprised if it changes down the road.

:woop:

Man, did he mean souls or actual classes? New classes would be insane.

Iseult
Apr 21, 2010

hoc est bellum
Hell Gem

kippa posted:

If you play enough to get that mount, you'll probably have the Loyalty reward one anyway!

Wait, which loyalty reward one? If you're talking about the warhorse you get at 30,000 loyalty doesn't that require a few months of sub?

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.

Quinquereme posted:

Wait, which loyalty reward one? If you're talking about the warhorse you get at 30,000 loyalty doesn't that require a few months of sub?

Or like $40 of credits, so yeah. Either way it's one more mount for your collection and useful for newbies/people who can't afford to drop a bunch of money on credits/patron.

kippa
Aug 10, 2005

Fry, it's been three days. You can't keep boogie-ing like this. You'll come down with a fever of some sort.

Quinquereme posted:

No it's pretty early on in there, I only had 3 months of loyalty and got way past it. The raptr one requires 90-ish hours of gameplay. I figure if you're going to put that amount of time in then getting the loyalty mount won't be an issue, and it's 110% speed right from the start too.

Manifest Dynasty
Feb 29, 2008
Joining up as Manifest...

vibur
Apr 23, 2004
Send an invite to Lexille please.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Invites caught up to here

Mormon Star Wars posted:

:woop:

Man, did he mean souls or actual classes? New classes would be insane.

Both I believe.

Esser-Z
Jun 3, 2012

Could I also get an invite for Avadreim, please?

Grittykitty
Aug 10, 2004
Sand makes it scratchy
Soiled Meat
I'm going start playing again. Could I get invites for my fish-named army. Fishbaskets, Fishblades, and Fishpockets. Thanks.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Leveling is really slow at 50+. What's this talk of ghunts? When do they happen, and how do I get onboard? I don't know the world map very well or how to tell the difference between rifts and such.

Farts
Nov 4, 2005
Free turtle mount code from Raptr: FLPR-CF6X-C2HZ-XM3M-NLE6

Krabkolash
Dec 7, 2006

With this hand I rolled 8d20

AND GOT 160.
Turtle Codes

X67Q-DCYX-CLLN-3ETD-T9KF
9C93-FFRL-E2MZ-P2P6-L6ZK

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.

Madcosby posted:

Leveling is really slow at 50+. What's this talk of ghunts? When do they happen, and how do I get onboard? I don't know the world map very well or how to tell the difference between rifts and such.

You can buy great hunt lures in Tempest Bay, they're basically massive raid rifts with several waves of trash and an endboss. High-level groups run between raid tears (yellow tears on your map) and open them, and usually lower-leveled groups follow them and tag the trash waves for experience. They can only be done in Ashora, Steppes of Infinity, and Dendrome, I believe.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
I'd like to give this a shot. Character name is Raidwiper

necrotic
Aug 2, 2005
I owe my brother big time for this!

Epic High Five posted:

Servers were down, jerk :argh:

Now just to find a top that's just as scandalous but a bit more original

Well then... that escalated quickly.

edit: you look very mad and I love it.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

So uh, apparently changing race from a bahmi to anything else results in a white face with green lips. hmmm.

Alkanos
Jul 20, 2009

Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fht-YAWN
Is there any way to get to the Storm Legion areas as a low level character? I have two crafting alts I want to take there, but when I try to use the portal in Iron Pine I get a message saying I don't meet the level requirements. Is there another way to get there or am I SOL on these characters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

necrotic posted:

Well then... that escalated quickly.

edit: you look very mad and I love it.

Her angry, angry scowl is the best part. KawaiiFiveOh, the Naked Tank

• Locked thread