Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
I can't help but laugh at the hilariously out of place "thumb" they added to that mini-figure hand in the instructions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Slashrat posted:

I can't help but laugh at the hilariously out of place "thumb" they added to that mini-figure hand in the instructions

:confused:

A minifig hand is one finger and one thumb. Which all of those shots have??

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce
Pretty sure that "thumb" is actually the arrow itself.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
How is the art in todays issue of Injustice?

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

bobkatt013 posted:

How is the art in todays issue of Injustice?

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

This week was a return to form for Wolverine & The X-Men. A really funny issue.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
A Latverian soccer match sounds delightful. Coach Doom does not allow defeat!:doom:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Huh, that's where Paige went off to after she lost her mind?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

SynthOrange posted:

Huh, that's where Paige went off to after she lost her mind?
Yeah, she makes like three appearances in the comic, each time ripping her skin off and yelling completely insane poo poo at the students. It's awesome.

Semper Fudge
Feb 19, 2009

Pitchfork was wrong. (f)lowers of Algerbong is crap.
What is that, the fourth time they've done a less funny knock-off of the original Wolverine syllabus from Wizard?

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Semper Fudge posted:

What is that, the fourth time they've done a less funny knock-off of the original Wolverine syllabus from Wizard?

I'm not sure the syllabus you're referring to, but my recent trawling of X-Men history has revealed to me that this gag goes at least back to the original issues of Generation X.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
It's been a running gag in WatXM to post class syllabi. They've been consistently great.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

CapnAndy posted:

It's been a running gag in WatXM to post class syllabi. They've been consistently great.

Oh I know that, I just don't know of the Wizard magazine one he was talking about.

Lars Blitzer
Aug 17, 2004

He drinks a Whiskey drink, he drinks a Vodka drink
He drinks a Lager drink, he drinks a Cider drink...

Dick Tracy's number one fan.

Kai Tave posted:

You forgot to post the best one, bro :colbert:

Fixed. Lego Marvel now. Go ahead, I don't need all this free time and extra money anyway...

Semper Fudge
Feb 19, 2009

Pitchfork was wrong. (f)lowers of Algerbong is crap.

Random issue of Wizard.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Doc Ock is the smartest Spider-man of all.

Avenging Spider-man #22

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
I love the cold open to this week's Uncanny X-Force.

Dat dog! Dat sheep!!

Uncanny X-Force #6.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

And back to JiM.

Loki travels to London.

Arthur is a doddering old man.

Loki and Hellstorm.

JiM 639, 640, and 641.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Uthor posted:

And back to JiM.

Loki travels to London.

Arthur is a doddering old man.

Loki and Hellstorm.

JiM 639, 640, and 641.

I miss kid Loki.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

VanSandman posted:

I miss kid Loki.

Me too. :smith:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He's still (kinda) around and written by the same guy!

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

So, is there like a Journey into Mystery collection or something? Because this thread keeps convincing me that I oughta read that.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Crowetron posted:

So, is there like a Journey into Mystery collection or something? Because this thread keeps convincing me that I oughta read that.

See this post.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3395087&pagenumber=88&perpage=40#post416082081

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

From the badass thread:

Dacap posted:

Venom # 36

KayTee
May 5, 2012

Whachoodoin?
Preview from Wolverine and the X-Men #31 introducing the Hellfire Saga

Is... Is that Sauron? With a lab coat? And little reading glasses? eeeee! :swoon:

Also: "SCIENCE!"

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

That issue is out now, you can go read it. It has a bunch of great villain cameos like that.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

So Sauron is Dr. Dinosaur now?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

How do those sleeves work with those wings?

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
Pull it through the sleeve like you were dragging a piece of paper or something through the inside of it? Must hurt if it gets caught, though.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

IUG posted:

How do those sleeves work with those wings?

Likely the answer to everything: "unstable molecules".

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

CapnAndy posted:

Yeah, she makes like three appearances in the comic, each time ripping her skin off and yelling completely insane poo poo at the students. It's awesome.

Did they ever establish what's eating her, or is it just another craaaaazy woman?

KayTee posted:

Preview from Wolverine and the X-Men #31 introducing the Hellfire Saga

Is... Is that Sauron? With a lab coat? And little reading glasses? eeeee! :swoon:

Also: "SCIENCE!"

I feel like its only a matter of time before we get him and Dr. Nemesis in the same book now.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The MSJ posted:

Likely the answer to everything: "unstable molecules".

Pam Jacket

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Boxman posted:

Did they ever establish what's eating her, or is it just another craaaaazy woman?
I don't think there's been a reason, no. As far as I can tell she just lost her goddamned mind.

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

All is, if i have grace to use it so...
Mutants can't catch HIV but no one ever said they were immune to schizophrenia.

Or maybe we'll find out there's some sort of mind control going on, Iceman's loosing it too.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.

Endless Mike posted:

So Sauron is Dr. Dinosaur now?

I think we're going to need another Timmy. :ohdear:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Dr. MonkeyThunder posted:

Mutants can't catch HIV but no one ever said they were immune to schizophrenia.

Or maybe we'll find out there's some sort of mind control going on, Iceman's loosing it too.

Wait what. Mutants can't catch HIV?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Hollis posted:

Wait what. Mutants can't catch HIV?

Thank you Husk/Austen
Uncanny 427

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Jun 15, 2013

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Bluuuurgh. Why would you even write that. What the gently caress does it even bring to the table?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

SynthOrange posted:

Bluuuurgh. Why would you even write that. What the gently caress does it even bring to the table?

This is Chuck Austen we are talking about. This only barely makes the top ten stupidest things he did in x-men if it even makes it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

bobkatt013 posted:

This is Chuck Austen we are talking about. This only barely makes the top ten stupidest things he did in x-men if it even makes it.

Remember the time he wrote about that plot to make Nightcrawler the new Pope so they could fake the Rapture with communion wafers that vaporized people? Even though the Catholic church, like most denominations, doesn't believe in the idea of the Rapture.

Good times.

• Locked thread