Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

vaginal culture posted:

A funny post to read out of context

Oh, you card.

Still waiting for Southampton's new kit - we always seem to release it late and am pretty anxious to see whether we'll go back to the traditional red/white stripes or keep the mostly red with pinstripe white. Kind of feel a bit 'Cardiff' about the whole thing but would be more than a bit happy if it was like the Atleti kit...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Someone told me that Cortese doesn't like kits with stripes and so the pinstripe kit was supposed to be a compromise. That may well be bullshit though.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Ninpo posted:

There's pics of Anderson in it.

lol.

How many pages does the Big Book of Bayern dedicate to that wonderful night in October 93?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

For anyone buying shirts, avoid onionbag.com at all costs. I placed an order with them over two weeks ago, was immediately charged and still haven't received anything. I ended up opening a dispute on my credit card today.

No customer service at all, phone or email. Recent reviews of their site all say pretty much the same. It's a shame because they used to be fantastic. Same day shipping on stuff and are or were one of the few US places that got the official numbers and letters for their kits(the ones worn by players, not the lovely small ones you get on most replicas).

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you

Shrapnac posted:

For anyone buying shirts, avoid onionbag.com at all costs. I placed an order with them over two weeks ago, was immediately charged and still haven't received anything. I ended up opening a dispute on my credit card today.

No customer service at all, phone or email. Recent reviews of their site all say pretty much the same. It's a shame because they used to be fantastic. Same day shipping on stuff and are or were one of the few US places that got the official numbers and letters for their kits(the ones worn by players, not the lovely small ones you get on most replicas).
I ordered a USMNT shirt from them and I basically got on twitter or FB to yell at them about where it was and then it was promptly shipped. It did take about a week or two so I wouldn't hold out hope to ever get it but yes, I'd steer clear if you have an alternative.

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Hey FedEx, how dare you deliver something before your "delivered by" time.

Shrapnac posted:

Do you have an alternative? I checked out SoccerScorpion.se and they appear to have really cheap Barcelona and RM jerseys as well as the other mega-teams but only have the USMNT away jersey. They were very quick to reply to my email asking them if they'd be getting in more USA jerseys but they haven't had anything new thus far.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Was this posted yet?

Not very nice, but better than the away. I like the idea of a really crap third strip, as we'll only ever wear it at Villa and West Ham, seeing as we're not in Europe.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Mickolution posted:

Was this posted yet?

Not very nice, but better than the away. I like the idea of a really crap third strip, as we'll only ever wear it at Villa and West Ham, seeing as we're not in Europe.

This is pretty rad imo.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
MLS accidentally leaked the Los Angeles Galaxy new third shirt:

It's... colorful.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
That would have made for an absolutely awesome shirt for the Ghanaiian team.

I think it looks pretty cool, but it might look weird on a person.

blue footed boobie fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Jun 16, 2013

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013

blue footed boobie posted:

That would have made for an absolutely awesome shirt for the Ghanaiian team.

As opposed to a Ghanian person?

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

Pat Mustard posted:

Maybe African team kits are not meant for people to wear. I mean, that Cameroon onepiece wouldn't look good on anyone.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Sauska posted:

Maybe African team kits are not meant for people to wear. I mean, that Cameroon onepiece wouldn't look good on anyone.

Are you talking about the 2002 one with no sleeves?

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.

ShutteredIn posted:

It's... colorful.

Love this shirt. I don't know if I'd actually wear it, but it's awesome.

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

Vagabundo posted:

Are you talking about the 2002 one with no sleeves?

Well, I meant that proposed one for I think the 2006 World Cup that was literally one continuous fabric from neck to knees but either works imo

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Sauska posted:

Well, I meant that proposed one for I think the 2006 World Cup that was literally one continuous fabric from neck to knees but either works imo

Hahahaha, jesus christ.

kippa
Aug 10, 2005

Fry, it's been three days. You can't keep boogie-ing like this. You'll come down with a fever of some sort.

Vagabundo posted:

Hahahaha, jesus christ.

How would you even put that on? Do you have to squeeze through the neck or something or was there a zip on the back?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Vagabundo posted:

Hahahaha, jesus christ.

The slash marks on the sides look rad though.

As if the Indomitable Lions had been attacked by real lions.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Pat Mustard posted:

Haha, two different thoughts, my friend. I just meant with any person inside it inside of the frame they use in adverts to make it look filled out.

jooky
Jan 15, 2003

ShutteredIn posted:

It's... colorful.

If I'm not mistaken this was a contest, no? Fans designed the kits then subsequently voted on them.

It's not too bad, I suppose, given that.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Still a better job that Warrior.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I think it's pretty nice myself. A bit fussy in design but the colours look really good. Better than any Nike or Warrior kit this season.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Definitely a nice kit, but it's pretty much tailor-made for a Miami team

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
Let's Go Toucans.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Teasers of our Away kit are up and it's not yellow and green like it should be, it's black and red.

I hope it's not poo poo.

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!
Doesn't look good imo

More photos on Flickr

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Looks much better than in the previous photo with the light blue.

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam

It's nice though that since it's a fan-designed shirt they let some fan model it as well

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

blue footed boobie posted:

My totally non-racist prediction turned out to be true. Looks like crap on a person.

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!
Warrior's new boots have a load of new features such as a heel shield to protect your heel in 50:50 challenges or something, a high roller section to bend the rules and

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
That's a horrible, horrible kit.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

onoflalks posted:

Warrior's new boots have a load of new features such as a heel shield to protect your heel in 50:50 challenges or something, a high roller section to bend the rules and

I am loving astounded that this is not a photoshop.

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:
a gloryhole? my god

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Eau de MacGowan posted:

I am loving astounded that this is not a photoshop.

DEAL WITH IT

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

onoflalks posted:

Stay classy Warrior

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you

Vegetable posted:

Stay classy Warrior
It's sad though because they started from a really cool lax guy with some interesting ideas and have just snowballed into being the most Bro-tastic company in the world.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
That hole is actually a really good idea and I can't believe it's never been done before (has it?). Gloryhole though. Made me lol.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Thats the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Nyarlothotep
Apr 14, 2007
Don't fail to see Nyarlathotep if he comes to Providence. He is horrible — horrible beyond anything you can imagine — but wonderful. He haunts one for hours afterward. I am still shuddering at what he showed.
Maybe it's the fact that I haven't actually played football in years, but I can't figure out what that's supposed to be for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

You're a wanker if you get anything else than black copa mundials