Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Baron Porkface posted:

how do I proactively deal with someone gathering a host?

Prevent them from declaring war, the host goes away, other than that I dunno.

I can't seem to transfer a vassal in my game. I am the viking emperor-god-king and i created the republic of Finland for ships to use on my raids, but I can't transfer him over to the king of Finland now that we're all established and he's super pissed about it. Any ideas why?

I also want to play as a Nordic Merchant empire of Gotland in 866 but I know nothing about editing the game and worry that I'll break it. How hard would it be to change the starting character in Gotland to be a merchant republic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daeren
Aug 18, 2009

YER MUSTACHE IS CROOKED
I think I just had my most :psyduck: series of events yet.

Fylkir Eirikr Möring I, Grand Prince of Britannia, ruler of the Most Serene Republics of Wales, England, Ireland, Scotland, and Norway, conqueror of northern France, Patrician of House Möring, the greatest trading family in the world, and father of six, was bored.

His conquests of Karling lands and annual pillaging of France were starting to lose their luster. He decided, like his grandfather, Fylkir Alfr the Good, first Fylkir of the reformed Norse faith, that a road trip to the Vatican was the thing he needed to break out of the doldrums.

The problem was that one of his many, many vassals was apparently already in the Vatican with several thousand men, lighting nuns on fire and loading several dozen longships to the brim with the personal belongings of the Pope. Catholicism was a punchline in this century, still strong in west Europe but rapidly crumbling in Italy and beyond due to the Fylkirate's constant raids for lunch money destroying its moral authority. The only holdouts of the faith left in the British Isles were all heretics, and rapidly converting. Eirikr turned his eyes further east, towards Constantinople.

The Orthodox faith was still strong, and the Byzantines bristled with well-trained soldiers armed to the teeth with some of the best equipment known in Europe. The one thing they didn't expect was a Viking Pope gripped by ennui sending his personal retinue of 30,000 men through East Europe's river system and striking from within the Black Sea.

It took the raiders nearly a month to set up the siege equipment, and they lost thousands against the Theodosian Walls, but they eventually broke through and sacked the entire capital demense over several weeks of ridiculously violent sight-seeing. The crowning moment of the raids was the kidnapping of Basilissa Dionysia, wife of Basileus Thomas I. To the surprise of the raiding party, she was cordial with her kidnappers, citing Eirkir's kindness, sense of justice, and scholarly nature as enough for her to overlook their false faith. They were further surprised when she turned out to be completely and utterly mad, having long and spirited conversations with Jesus about the faith of her captors, believing that Christ had come back to earth in her soul. The vikings, hardly religious scholars, shrugged and continued to melt down 30 foot bronze statues of the Basileus.

On the voyage back, with nearly 800 gold in filthy lucre from a single county's pillaging, a tiny boat slipped alongside the flagship of the fleet as it passed the outer edges of Anatolia.

The boat was carrying a team of highly trained assassins that accidentally stepped on the ship's cat two minutes after boarding and were quickly apprehended. Eirikr was stunned to learn that the Basileus himself had sent the assassins after his wife, and the assassins, being only in it for the paycheck, had absolutely no idea of his motive. Doing some investigating, Eirikr discovered that the Basileus despised his wife for her heretical Christ-related beliefs, her utter lack of tact, and his general cruelty and antisocial nature. Her kidnapping may have proven to have been the last straw on his patience for her, and she was a far easier target than the Fylkir himself. Or, perhaps he was worried about her spilling state secrets. Or perhaps he was trying to spare her the indignity of her probable fate as a Blot sacrifice. Or perhaps he was just a gigantic rear end in a top hat.

Taking the opportunity, the Fylkir sent the group of assassins straight back from their impossible mission to try to kill the Basileus in exchange for not throwing them all overboard. They stepped on the Basileus's pet ostrich, woke him up, and were immediately killed, but not before screaming that the Fylkir sent them.

Back in Britannia, Fylkir Eirikr Möring I, Grand Prince of Britannia, ruler of the Most Serene Republics of Wales, England, Ireland, Scotland, and Norway, conqueror of northern France, Patrician of House Möring, the greatest trading family in the world, and father of six, was no longer bored.

Edit: Oh, yes, and the punchline? The Basilissa's ransom turned out to be all of ten gold, and the Basileus refused to pay it.

Daeren fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Jun 20, 2013

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

So, I'm trying to change succession laws in my empire, but peace is hard to come by (especially since I can't join my vassals' little slappy-fights). Do I just start stabbing and plotting until they wars stop, or is there a better/less bloody way to quiet things down?

Necroneocon
May 12, 2009

by Shine
Doomdark can one of the DLCs be "Ugly Maps" except it's not a DLC but a hardcoded patch into the game where every map is ugly because I want to see everyone's head explode over it since "Pretty Maps" seems to be something that is serious business.

Thanks. I will pay you lots of money.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Baron Porkface posted:

This is really a three-part solution.

First, assess how many knives would plausibly exist in Europe at the time - discount wooden and blunt ones, but anything sharp and concealable should be counted.
Second, armed with this knowledge, purchase all of the knives.
Third, drive these knives into the back of the individual who is gathering a host to attack you.

e; ^^^ t:mad:

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Necroneocon posted:

Doomdark can one of the DLCs be "Ugly Maps" except it's not a DLC but a hardcoded patch into the game where every map is ugly because I want to see everyone's head explode over it since "Pretty Maps" seems to be something that is serious business.

You don't

You don't even joke about that. Pretty borders are one of the central motivators in every Paradox game.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
Alright I'm ready to jump ship, I've been the only vassal worth a poo poo to the HRE for a while now. I started out not scheming whatsoever within the HRE, because just through being a cool dude I formed the first kingdom within the empire. And whenever the usual Italian dukes try to win independence every 5 years I lend a hand to play whack-a-mole. But now I'm on the losing end of a 20 year war for some duchess's faction trying to put her on the HRE throne. I think the HRE might only be the emperor's demesne and myself, the duchies of Austria, Bavaria, Tuscany, Saxony, Luxemburg and more probably have all popped up.

How I splinter myself off like these other dudes have done in the middle of the war? Or just as good, jump on over to the winning faction?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Captain Beans posted:

Alright I'm ready to jump ship, I've been the only vassal worth a poo poo to the HRE for a while now. I started out not scheming whatsoever within the HRE, because just through being a cool dude I formed the first kingdom within the empire. And whenever the usual Italian dukes try to win independence every 5 years I lend a hand to play whack-a-mole. But now I'm on the losing end of a 20 year war for some duchess's faction trying to put her on the HRE throne. I think the HRE might only be the emperor's demesne and myself, the duchies of Austria, Bavaria, Tuscany, Saxony, Luxemburg and more probably have all popped up.

How I splinter myself off like these other dudes have done in the middle of the war? Or just as good, jump on over to the winning faction?

The game I am running of CK+ right now, I am doing the Bretons, and I am just kind of like, you know, doing my own thing. Making sure I am allied with England and France so neither of them gently caress with me, and i look over, having not given two shits about the rest of Europe, its like maybe 1102 or something, and what? WHAT THE gently caress. WHERE IS THE HRE???!!??

I have no idea how but welp, there's no more HRE.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

The game I am running of CK+ right now, I am doing the Bretons, and I am just kind of like, you know, doing my own thing. Making sure I am allied with England and France so neither of them gently caress with me, and i look over, having not given two shits about the rest of Europe, its like maybe 1102 or something, and what? WHAT THE gently caress. WHERE IS THE HRE???!!??

The same thing's happened in my Byzantine game. HRE dissolved. So did France. So did Hungary. So did the Golden Horde. :iiam:

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

1102? Sounds about right, I'm at 1110 and I'm sure it would have been over 10 years ago if I wasn't clawing my way till the end. At this point I have put my self/king with his retinue on a ship and dropped him off in Spain because I'm married into all that. I dunno if that will save me when the end comes, I imagine I'll probably be thrown in prison somehow but at 71 I won't last long(I did manage to kill like 3 nobles single handed so who knows). I've dismissed all my troops and levies as I await the end, this must have been the same feeling the captain of the Titanic had as it went down slowly.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=154078119

Necroneocon
May 12, 2009

by Shine

Ofaloaf posted:

You don't

You don't even joke about that. Pretty borders are one of the central motivators in every Paradox game.

Do it. :getin: Every county is a different color that doesn't match at all what the county beside it is.

the night dad
Oct 23, 2006

by XyloJW
I finally put down the money for ToG, but I can't seem to find any of Wiz's posts in this thread. Was ck2+ ever updated for it?

Rejected Fate
Aug 5, 2011

Necroneocon posted:

Do it. :getin: Every county is a different color that doesn't match at all what the county beside it is.

Pretty maps isn't really about the colors really, although that is a thing.

Pretty maps is the borders.

If you wanted to create an abomination ugly map patch what you'd need to do is make the province shapes naturally inclined to look hideous and the AI inclined to expand in random snakeish directions and splinter at the top of a hat.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Necroneocon posted:

Do you realize how many wars and conquests have been fought because the Duchy of Brandenburg straddles the Rhine so you always end up with a jagged county sticking out over the river? Millions.

Also: IMO there should really be a CB or an intrigue plot for rescuing prisoners, especially since now the Norse can capture and concubine women with little ability to strike back at them. Let me either go :black101: on them Trojan War style, or let me get a whole posse of knights together and sneak in to steal my daughter back.

Omnicarus fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Jun 20, 2013

Class Warcraft
Apr 27, 2006

Hey, does anyone know how the Demense laws take priority over each other? Does each dude get to set his own, or does the lieges settings take priority over his vassals, or what?

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Necroneocon posted:

Rejected Fate posted:

Pretty maps isn't really about the colors really, although that is a thing.

Pretty maps is the borders.

If you wanted to create an abomination ugly map patch what you'd need to do is make the province shapes naturally inclined to look hideous and the AI inclined to expand in random snakeish directions and splinter at the top of a hat.
Yeah, county colors being wildly different is something even done in CK2+. It's the things like, for example, the HRE owning a single county in Spain and two in northern Russia, which drive people nuts.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Ofaloaf posted:

The same thing's happened in my Byzantine game. HRE dissolved. So did France. So did Hungary. So did the Golden Horde. :iiam:

I've had the HRE nearly collapse before, but never like completely vanish, even when I willingly tried to break it up.

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

IT'S ON THE HOUSE OF AMON
~grandmaaaaaaa~

the night dad posted:

I finally put down the money for ToG, but I can't seem to find any of Wiz's posts in this thread. Was ck2+ ever updated for it?

Check the Paradox CK2 mod forum, or just go here

Necroneocon
May 12, 2009

by Shine

Ofaloaf posted:

Yeah, county colors being wildly different is something even done in CK2+. It's the things like, for example, the HRE owning a single county in Spain and two in northern Russia, which drive people nuts.

This is the hardcoded patch I want. With jagged edges and odd shapes and everything.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
This game is loving hard. I thought I would dominate after being an original HOI and Victoria player.

I think trying to play the Game of Thrones mod first was a bad idea. Too hard and too fast. Time to go back to Ireland :negative:

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Baron Porkface posted:

Stab him. Or, if they're in your court, give them land; only unlanded characters can use the 'unlanded adventurers' mechanic, so give 'em a spare barony or something and suddenly all their war plans evaporate.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!

Rejected Fate posted:

Basically EU3 with no expansions :v:

Rurik
Mar 5, 2010

Thief
Warrior
Gladiator
Grand Prince

Enigma89 posted:

This game is loving hard. I thought I would dominate after being an original HOI and Victoria player.

I think trying to play the Game of Thrones mod first was a bad idea. Too hard and too fast. Time to go back to Ireland :negative:

Heh, this game is easy, but I never learned to play Vicky properly or HoI at all. :v:

Dirt Worshipper
Apr 2, 2007

Paralithodes Californiensis
Can anyone share their multiplayer experiences with me? I was thinking about firing up Hamachi and trying to get my friend into the game with a multiplayer CK2 session. Only thing I've read so far is to keep Sunset Invasion off.

Alikchi
Aug 18, 2010

Thumbs up I agree

Dirt Worshipper posted:

Can anyone share their multiplayer experiences with me? I was thinking about firing up Hamachi and trying to get my friend into the game with a multiplayer CK2 session. Only thing I've read so far is to keep Sunset Invasion off.

I have had a pretty amazing CK2+ multiplayer game that has lasted 4 or 5 months now.

I started as a count in Sardinia, my buddy began as the Greek count in Sicily. We played the CK2+ Shattered World scenario, with every province independent under a Count.

Now the Empire of Sicily holds all of Italy except for the Genoan north and the Kingdom of Sardinia controls Sardinia proper, Corsica, the Baleares, and Tunisia. Meanwhile, the AI has formed a Brittany that controls almost all of France and Castille-nearly-spain that happens to be Waldensian. We've reached the 1300s, starting in 1066.

poo poo is really fun, because CK2 is basically a story generator and playing together means you can tell each other your stories.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
3 questions as someone who is playing Dublin from a 867 start and managed to unite southern Ireland under his rule as a vassal to the Kingdom of Scotland...

1. Any advice on pillaging/looting? Is it literally "raise a levy, invade Northern France for a few months, return home?"

2. How does the demanse fraction work? What's the best way to keep my demanse managable without handing away too much of my "empire" to people who will split when I die?

3. When it comes to building buildings in your holdings, is there a certain order? Is one type of building favorable over another? I lean towards a military building, a tax building, a castle fortification, then repeat...

a bad enough dude
Jun 30, 2007

APPARENTLY NOT A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO STICK TO ONE THING AT A TIME WHETHER ITS PBPS OR A SHITTY BROWSER GAME THAT I BEG MONEY FOR AND RIPPED FROM TROPICO. ALSO I LET RETARDED UKRANIANS THAT CAN'T PROGRAM AND HAVE 2000 HOURS IN GARRY'S MOD RUN MY SHIT.
Speaking of CK2 multiplayer, I've recently started making browser text MMO games. After I am done with my current one (which won't be for awhile) I'm really thinking of doing a browser game with a heavy focus on feudal and dynastic politics a la CK2. Everyone would start as a lowly independent baron and counties, duchies, and eventually kingdoms would form entirely through players swearing (or being forced to swear) fealty to one another. You would lead the dynasty and time would be relatively fast (maybe a year per day) and your destiny would rise and fall based on the schemes of yourself and others.

The military and economic stuff would be pretty simple, there likely wouldn't be a map or fancy graphics, the focus instead would be on the social aspect of backstabbing everyone to make yourself literally king over hundreds of actual, real people.

Would yall be interested in that? I feel like it could work well in a browser text game.

a bad enough dude fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Jun 20, 2013

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012

CobiWann posted:

3 questions as someone who is playing Dublin from a 867 start and managed to unite southern Ireland under his rule as a vassal to the Kingdom of Scotland...

1. Any advice on pillaging/looting? Is it literally "raise a levy, invade Northern France for a few months, return home?"

2. How does the demanse fraction work? What's the best way to keep my demanse managable without handing away too much of my "empire" to people who will split when I die?

3. When it comes to building buildings in your holdings, is there a certain order? Is one type of building favorable over another? I lean towards a military building, a tax building, a castle fortification, then repeat...

1. Yep, but don't forget to switch them to raiders first while in your home province

2. Keep as many castles to yourself as possible, hand out any other counties to people who like you. On a count level, they'll generally not pass from your realm. Counts also don't seem to be too aggressive when it comes to absorbing other counts (Unlike dukes, those assholes), so don't worry too much until you become king.

3. I generally do economic buildings first since more money = more upgrades later. In fact I try to get my castle towns as big as possible before anything else most of the time.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

CobiWann posted:

1. Raise your levies, click the loot toggle, go and raid Genoa, Rome, Venice, and Amalfi. If you're feeling brave, ride the Seine to Paris and raid that. You can carry as much gold as you have ships multiplied by 10. Completely sieging a holding has a chance to destroy the building and gives you a lump. If you don't have enough troops, just loot until the indicator says that you aren't getting any more.

2. As Ireland? You're gonna wanna form the kingdom and break away from Scotland's yoke. Then you wanna form duchies separate from your demesne and give them to your excess sons (make sure you raise the suckers to be content dopes AND DON'T GIVE THEM ALL THE COUNTIES. Give them one county and give create vassals for them.) This will prevent them from inheriting your good poo poo in most cases (don't give anything to your heir and pray he doesn't die). Your main goal should be to convert to an organized religion or organise Norse so you can switch to elective or primo.

3. I play pretty aggressively so I tend to prioritise military buildings and build the occasional castle village, while ignoring forts unless I got some spare change/nothing else to build.

edit: The main thing to keep in mind with gavelkind, is to form only one of your highest title (in your case: duke, until you can declare indep and form Ireland). Only give away counties outside your ducal demesne and prioritise vassals with high stewardships who aren't heir to anything else, without the Ambitious trait.

Knuc U Kinte fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Jun 20, 2013

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Knuc If U Buck posted:

2. As Ireland? You're gonna wanna form the kingdom and break away from Scotland's yoke. Then you wanna form duchies separate from your demesne and give them to your excess sons (make sure you raise the suckers to be content dopes AND DON'T GIVE THEM ALL THE COUNTIES. Give them one county and give create vassals for them.) This will prevent them from inheriting your good poo poo in most cases (don't give anything to your heir and pray he doesn't die). Your main goal should be to convert to an organized religion or organise Norse so you can switch to elective or primo.

This is where I get confused. I know I'll have to declare independence from Scotland eventually...I gave it a shot during a major uprising against the King, but I lost by the skin of my teeth. I'm lucky he didn't toss me in jail.

The difference between duchies and demesne are what throws me. I form a duchy of, say, four counties, and I have three sons. What do I do in that case?

Let's say I still have three sons, but expand to six counties. What then?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

CobiWann posted:

This is where I get confused. I know I'll have to declare independence from Scotland eventually...I gave it a shot during a major uprising against the King, but I lost by the skin of my teeth. I'm lucky he didn't toss me in jail.

The difference between duchies and demesne are what throws me. I form a duchy of, say, four counties, and I have three sons. What do I do in that case?

Demesne is the counties that you directly control When you click on them, you will see your character's mug. You can run a duchy with several counties that you control directly (your demesne), but there may be a vassal or 2 under that duchy that are swearing allegiance directly to you.

quote:

Let's say I still have three sons, but expand to six counties. What then?

Then your demesne will be split between them unless you can manage to form Ireland (King level title) and give them conquered duchies that you don't want to be part of your demesne (again, leave your heir unlanded so the good chunk of demesne is prioritised to him).

Knuc U Kinte fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Jun 20, 2013

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012
Your demesne just means all holdings that your current character controls directly. Theoretically you could have holdings all over the place, but your vassals probably won't like that ("Desires the county of x").

When forming a duchy, you should give the title to someone who already controls a county in the de jure parts of it and then hand him all the other counties with the little checkbox option. That way he'll own exactly the stuff that's legally part of the duchy and has no reason to complain or scheme. If you made your sons into counts, whoever gets the duchy title will rule over them.

Basically, in a feudal system, you only have to worry about your immediate inferiors, i.e. Mayor/Bishop < Count < Duke < King. A count can't really mess with a king, a mayor can't mess with a duke.

jpmeyer
Jan 17, 2012

parody image of che
Aw man, you can't give away king level titles to clergy with the zoroastrians. This is annoying since I have great relations with the clergy since they don't care about crown authority and love all of my wincest marriages, so if I give away any of those titles to a feudal vassal it's all back to feudal modifiers instead of church modifiers.

Also, for some reason zoroastrian prince-bishops are called "count" and prince-archbishops are called "duke".

jpmeyer fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Jun 20, 2013

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Why are you desperate to give away king level titles, let alone create them in the first place?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

I'd really like to get a legacy game together, because I think that could be fantastic.

jpmeyer
Jan 17, 2012

parody image of che

Knuc If U Buck posted:

Why are you desperate to give away king level titles, let alone create them in the first place?

1) When I get new rulers ascending, everyone always wants to start revolting from the short reign penalties, lower prestige/piety bonuses, no sacred marriage (usually waiting for the betrothed to hit 16), etc. A couple bribes, honorary titles, and some chancellor/spymaster work can placate a few vassals, but not like 20. Similarly, I would end up losing revolting duchies to holy wars from neighboring powers since a 2-3 county duchy obviously can't stand up to a whole kingdom.

2) Because Persia is so landlocked, the levy grouping aspect is more important. I frequently would frequently start at a disadvantage against the caliph and the Seljuks in wars for example. Huge bulks of my troops are months away so their doomstacks would pick off my small stacks before they could regroup, etc.

EDIT: Also, this game is making me appreciate gavelkind more as otherwise I wouldn't be able to get a large enough demense to let me control both Baghdad and Thrace.

jpmeyer fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Jun 20, 2013

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

jpmeyer posted:

2) Because Persia is so landlocked, the levy grouping aspect is more important. I frequently would frequently start at a disadvantage against the caliph and the Seljuks in wars for example. Huge bulks of my troops are months away so their doomstacks would pick off my small stacks before they could regroup, etc.

This is the big reason. Until you've played in Persia you have no goddamn idea how infuriating it is to take literal months to gather your forces (especially since the Ilkhanate, Timurids and now Seljuks start up right in your grill and actually seem to move their horse-archer doomstacks faster than you can move levies.). Being able to liege-levy Khwarazim (the worst offender by far because the Caspian ports don't work) is a godsend, and I actually refused to play in that part of the world until they introduced it.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I just find that one pissed off ambitious king can gently caress up a whole succession, whereas factions are likely to be more fractured and weaker in such situations. Also Kings can expand on their own pretty easily without absolute crown authority. Personal preferences, I guess. In my Zoro game I gave out Khiva and another smaller kingdom because the Duchies were pretty big anyway.

grancheater
May 1, 2013

Wine'em, dine'em, 69'em
That's why you want church-vassals though, they're easier to please, don't expand much, and even if they try they don't get mad at CA laws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

grancheater posted:

That's why you want church-vassals though, they're easier to please, don't expand much, and even if they try they don't get mad at CA laws.

I don't do this for the same reason I don't kill my children. :colbert:

• Locked thread