Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rLGQNOxWGhI

Not many people will care but that's West Brom's season review, every red card, every pen save (1, lol) and every goal. Great video, I wish the club made stuff like this in-house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Whos the 3 girls?

The Fuck Juicer
Oct 16, 2012

those are some real nice military cargo pants

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

:madmax:

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

that pic is the one that caused chamakh to get dropped by Wenger (alongside being poo poo). those two have bought shame to Morroco for being such assholes

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Hashtag Nascar posted:

that pic is the one that caused chamakh to get dropped by Wenger (alongside being poo poo). those two have bought shame to Morroco for being such assholes

Wha? Because of the hookah?

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
nasri just tweeted that from vegas, think it was chamakh and taarabt that caused the fuss, not that you needed a great excuse to drop him. does anyone know if vegas has ever considered making a mls team? would be alright for those aging footballers

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Soup and a Sandwich posted:

nasri just tweeted that from vegas, think it was chamakh and taarabt that caused the fuss, not that you needed a great excuse to drop him. does anyone know if vegas has ever considered making a mls team? would be alright for those aging footballers

It's too hot there

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Ah yeah, that was the one lol.

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng

vaginal culture posted:

It's too hot there

yeah but it'd be hilarious for a monaco-style more money than sense club to pop up there

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

does anyone know if vegas has ever considered making a mls team? would be alright for those aging footballers

They have, but it would have to be indoors. We play in the spring, summer, and fall. Vegas is like 110 degrees during those months. Also, we are still working on getting pro teams in The South. DC United and Houston are the closest teams at the moment and that is 1000 miles away.

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
tahiti have been giving out some sweet necklaces at the confed cup:

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
That's so lovely.

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Hey FedEx, how dare you deliver something before your "delivered by" time.
God drat it Tahiti needs to win it all :(

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
Looks like ABC just went ahead and used the back of an old United kit for a promo for, if the promo itself is anything to go by, a really lovely sitcom about baseball coming this fall... (from 2:40 on)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGQg4UXqTe0

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Wow that really was a lovely looking sitcom, I mean god drat.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

serious gaylord posted:

Whos the 3 girls?

one of them is Nasri

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Paperhouse posted:

one of them is Nasri

Whoosh.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

Looks like ABC just went ahead and used the back of an old United kit for a promo for, if the promo itself is anything to go by, a really lovely sitcom about baseball coming this fall... (from 2:40 on)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGQg4UXqTe0

"This isnt soccer, we dont give every kid a trophy!"

obviously this is a veiled reference to premier league teams getting parachute packages of money when entering the championship, when relegated and a dire reference to the money in the game these days.

Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

You know, I've got a funny feeling I've seen this all before.
Actually I think they're referring to Arsenal's 4th place trophy.

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections

Ponce de Le0n posted:

"This isnt soccer, we dont give every kid a trophy!"

Which is stupid because I've got a closet full of baseball trophies from terrible youth teams I played on till I was 12

mrg220t
Mar 5, 2007

Kitty no go hungry again with finger food!!!

ayb posted:

Which is stupid because I've got a closet full of baseball trophies from terrible youth teams I played on till I was 12

Maybe your team is really good and won everything?

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

tahiti have been giving out some sweet necklaces at the confed cup:

cool to see the football hipsters I follow on twitter giving the Tahitians poo poo about last night's result. I thought the pre-match gifts and post match handshakes by the Spanish were great images of our game.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

They have, but it would have to be indoors. We play in the spring, summer, and fall. Vegas is like 110 degrees during those months. Also, we are still working on getting pro teams in The South. DC United and Houston are the closest teams at the moment and that is 1000 miles away.

If Qatar can manage it I'm sure Vegas can

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

NMA does another thing, this time on World Cup prostitutes (:nws:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V5VRT5JL18

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

britishbornandbread posted:

cool to see the football hipsters I follow on twitter giving the Tahitians poo poo about last night's result. I thought the pre-match gifts and post match handshakes by the Spanish were great images of our game.

I was at work so I didn't get to watch it, but did they at least show a tiny bit of humility and remorse?

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Francostein posted:

I was at work so I didn't get to watch it, but did they at least show a tiny bit of humility and remorse?

Torres didn't.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Ninpo posted:

Torres didn't.

Not surprised.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
I think its fair to say that while Ronaldo didnt celebrate, Torres did. Says it all imo.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

serious gaylord posted:

I think its fair to say that while Ronaldo didnt celebrate, Torres did. Says it all imo.

Such a shame for Fernand

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Didn't hear it was 10-0, just watched the highlights and I dunno what you're all on about. Torres celebrated his first in a pretty casual manner, had a bit of a jump and a hug on getting a hat-trick for his country, and barely acknowledged the other two. He celebrated more than the other scorers did but it wasn't excessive or cruel at all.

I honestly don't know what being a football hipster means but I'm pretty sure we all count as one, isn't it more "old school fan" to make fun of a team for being terrible and getting hammered than it is to praise them for giving out presents? I think the flower necklaces are great though.

Hoops fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Jun 21, 2013

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I have no problem with it at all. In fact I think it's far more cruel not celebrating 'I think your team is so poo poo that I'm not even happy I scored against you'.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Fergie's first United teamsheet that's going up for auction.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Echoing Ewar's comments. It would have been far more disrespectful to treat it like a training match and not celebrate at all. Imo for once the Spanish conducted themselves very well, especially the end. Tahiti did well as well, they went out and attacked with no fear, which most of the small European teams (San Marino et al) fail to do.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Pitch replacement work has commenced at Old Trafford

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Ninpo posted:

Pitch replacement work has commenced at Old Trafford

Reminds me of Stamford Bridge.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Ninpo posted:

Fergie's first United teamsheet that's going up for auction.

Manchester FC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

He's pretty much a Napolitano at this point. Nice.

• Locked thread