Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

Baby Sathanas posted:

I'm in the UK though and I got it. :confused:

Likewise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

I'm in Sweden and got mine 10 hours ago.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Secure. Contain. Protect.
Fallen Rib
Got my tracking info!

This is for the pledge I bought from someone else. It has 1x Vampire, 1x Deep Dwellers, 1x Spider Centaurs, and 1x Mind Your Manors.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
Reaper has put up a counter listing how many orders have been shipped and how many are left.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Got my Tracking info too!

Mine should arrive by next Tuesday or so.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

They seem to be going pretty quickly, went up by like 40 since I looked a little while ago.

Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

bearbating is now adorable

They should have really done this to begin with. That huge number puts quite the perspective on the scale of the job at hand and would have placified a number of those spergy crybabies.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
I got the shipping number for my case a couple days ago. Yay!

Sorry if I've missed this, but has there been any indication of when all the new Bones will be available at retail? I've seen a place say nebulously (and perhaps unreliably) that they'll be available in July, but other than that...

I'm one of the people who passed on Vampire + addons because I didn't want to deal with painting or otherwise addressing that sheer number of essentially random minis, but I'm pretty stoked to start picking up some of the Bones a la carte.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I broke up a few of my "complete packs", so if folks are looking to buy Vampire pledges, or various addons, let me know.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Captain Invictus posted:

I broke up a few of my "complete packs", so if folks are looking to buy Vampire pledges, or various addons, let me know.

poo poo, don't make me do this, I don't even have a tracking number yet! :negative:

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib

JerryLee posted:

I got the shipping number for my case a couple days ago. Yay!

Sorry if I've missed this, but has there been any indication of when all the new Bones will be available at retail? I've seen a place say nebulously (and perhaps unreliably) that they'll be available in July, but other than that...

I'm one of the people who passed on Vampire + addons because I didn't want to deal with painting or otherwise addressing that sheer number of essentially random minis, but I'm pretty stoked to start picking up some of the Bones a la carte.

They'll be available at retail once all of the pledge rewards have shipped, then on Reaper's website about a week after that (so as not to screw over the retailers).

Reaper will be selling the vampire boxes for four hundred dollars, they've said.

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...

JerryLee posted:

My distributor has added more bones to their preorders. so its looking like "soon" is the best answer we will get.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
Thanks for the info.

On another note, I got the package with my case and Mr. Bones figure in it. :neckbeard:

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I ordered
-- Vampire x1 $100
-- Fire Giants x1 $10
-- Frost Giants x1 $10
-- Starter Paint Set x1 $18
-- Starter Set 2 x1 $18
-- Figure Case x2 $50
-- Nethyrmaul x1 $25
-- Mister Bones x1 $1
Has anyone received a Nethyrmaul yet? Im guessing that is the reason for not having tracking yet. I kinda wish I had ordered more dragons, but I would never paint them

Are they shipping in any order or just everywhere at once?

Fauxtool fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Jun 23, 2013

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Fauxtool posted:

Are they shipping in any order or just everywhere at once?

They're shipping smallest orders first. On the up side, you'll probably go before me.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
Latest I've heard, they were up to people with five items in their order.

I've got something like 45 items in my main order, so that's gonna be towards the end.

The very last people to get theirs will be the retailers who got the Undertaker level, since theirs actually have to be blister-packed before shipping. There were only 274 people at that level, though, and not all of them were actual retailers, so it's a pretty small number of those who are left.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
And to think, I was worried about it arriving whilst I was off work moving house, a month and a half ago. I've only just got the internet back up, and it's still not here D:

Which is good, because at this rate I might actually have sort out where I'm going to put it by the time it arrives!

BaconRelaxer
Sep 19, 2004

Mine shipped today!

I completely forgot about it until I got the email. Here was my order:

Kaladrax Reborn x1
Starter Set 2 x1
Figure Case x1
Undead Paint Set x1
Starter Paint Set x1
Vampire x1

Heart Attacks
Jun 17, 2012

That's how it works for magical girls.

Darrish posted:

Mine shipped today!

I completely forgot about it until I got the email. Here was my order:

Kaladrax Reborn x1
Starter Set 2 x1
Figure Case x1
Undead Paint Set x1
Starter Paint Set x1
Vampire x1

Yours is very similar to mine, so I hope my email shows up soon. :(

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Mine just arrived! Cthulhu is loving amazing! :cthulhu:

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003
Just got a shipping confirmation for mine:
Figure Case x1
Frost Giants x1
Fire Giants x1
Red Dragon x1
Jabberwock x1
C'thulhu x1
vampire x1

Yay! Most likely, it will come on Friday when I'm not home, and my wife will go berserk when she sees a huge box full of plastic mans on our doorstep.

Sefer
Sep 2, 2006
Not supposed to be here today
Just checked the counter, they're down under 10,000 orders remaining. Based in it being 3:00 in Texas right now and them having completed 750 orders so far today, I assume they get through 1,000 orders a day, so it looks like the next couple of weeks should do it.

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...

Sefer posted:

Just checked the counter, they're down under 10,000 orders remaining. Based in it being 3:00 in Texas right now and them having completed 750 orders so far today, I assume they get through 1,000 orders a day, so it looks like the next couple of weeks should do it.

Keep in mind the larger orders at the end will take longer to pack.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
I'm a patient man, but I'm also a rabid nerd, so....WHERE IS MY poo poo? OK, I'm better now. (but I still want my stuff)

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

I'm so excited. Every day that that ticker goes down, my odds of getting a tracking number go up. :dance:

vampire base level

fire giants
frost giants
undead giant
fire giant warriors
forces of nature
frost wyrm
deep dwellers
spiders
orcpocalypse

paint set 1
paint set 2
paint set 3
paint set 4

sophie trade -> case

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

Mine's 12 items if my count is correct. The average number of items according to Reaper was 8.15, and they're at 7-8 items now, so I'm hoping they'll get to 12 by Friday. More likely it'll be next week sometime.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
Bwha-ha-ha-ha!

Bitch and ye shall receive!

Reaper posted:

Hi there! We're shipping out your Kickstarter stuff!

You're getting:
C'thulhu x2
Forces of Nature x1
Clockwork Dragon x1
Figure Case x1
Undead Paint Set x1
Starter Paint Set x1
vampire x1

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
Only one of my friends has theirs in hand, though he only had 4 line items. I'm sitting at either 10 or 12 line items, depending on whether they count my 3 cases as 1 line item or not.

I keep seeing my city (and multiple surrounding cities) pop up on the tracker, though. It's both exciting and a little bit tormenting, all at once. :v:

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Iris of Ether posted:

Only one of my friends has theirs in hand, though he only had 4 line items. I'm sitting at either 10 or 12 line items, depending on whether they count my 3 cases as 1 line item or not.

I keep seeing my city (and multiple surrounding cities) pop up on the tracker, though. It's both exciting and a little bit tormenting, all at once. :v:

Three cases should be one line item, and would put you just before me, with my 11.

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

NinjaDebugger posted:

Three cases should be one line item, and would put you just before me, with my 11.

Cool. I would have been at just 8, but for a friend hopping on my order. He really wanted the dwarf wizard and overladen henchman.

Also, if I'm remembering my usernames right, I think we have a mutual college friend. If true, that would make at least 4 confirmed orders that I know of amongst the lot of us. :D

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Are the one's with Kaladrax/Nethermaul shipping last or something? Because I have waaaaaay less stuff than everyone else I know who's order was already shipped (Vampire, One set of Giants, Nethermaul and a Novocorp Squad IIRC).

If anyone has one of the big dragons on hand, could you take a pic next to a Warhammer Fantasy Chariot/Big Monster base? I'm curious if Nethermaul is too large to use as a zombie dragon for my Vampire Counts.

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

I have no idea what I'm doing, but that's never been a problem before.

I got mine!

Vampire + I traded in my Sophie for two of the dragons and one of the Hero packs, so four lines overall I think?

My fingers started to hurt mid-way through unwrapping so I took a break :saddowns:

That's a disassembled Kaladrax in the lower-right corner there. Far left is the base, and the big chunk on the right is his spine. It's, uh... much bigger than I thought it would be.

Doomsayer fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Jun 26, 2013

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro
Yeah, my 15 line item order will be a while, I assume.

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...

JoshTheStampede posted:

Yeah, my 15 line item order will be a while, I assume.

How many individual line items were there? I got at least one of each, I have a feeling I got a while to wait.

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro

LumberingTroll posted:

How many individual line items were there? I got at least one of each, I have a feeling I got a while to wait.

Fifteen. One each of:

Vampire
Fire Giants
Frost Giants
Ebonwrath
Clockwork Dragon
Pathfinder Red
Fire Giant Warriors
Nethyrmaul
Hydra
Kaladrax
Cthulhu
Forces of Nature
Here be Dragons
Deathsleet
Undead Giant

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
I think they're counting each unit as a separate item, since the average line items to order comes to a little more than sixteen at this point.

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro

JackMann posted:

I think they're counting each unit as a separate item, since the average line items to order comes to a little more than sixteen at this point.

What do you mean by each unit? That line by line is how my order has been recorded every time they checked it in the pledge manager or wherever.

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

I have 16 line items and no notice of shipping yet. :(

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

I have no idea what I'm doing, but that's never been a problem before.

In case anyone's still curious about Kaladrax's size:

It's, uh... it's pretty big.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
If anyone wants to dump their clear minis hit me up, they're the only ones I was interested in.

• Locked thread