Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

thebardyspoon posted:

Oh thank god Wonder Woman is getting another one, was beginning to feel like they'd give her no attention at all. Speaking of costume packs did that weird "sexy" one ever come out? It looked kind of fake and a weird choice, those pictures were a while ago too.

kaujot posted:

Right? Poor Wonder Woman, sitting over there in her couple of costumes while Hawkgirl has all kinds of...wait. :smith:

Wonder Woman needs all the skins! :black101: At least let me have New 52 or a classic skin and I won't mind if they stop.

Edit:

Yardbomb posted:

I'm still pretty shocked Grundy's gotten so much love already. Either way, Earth-2 Grundy is fine by me.

I just read this book last night. I'm wondering how it would look in game though with Grundy being so bulky.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Jun 24, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Since we're talking costumes, let me break it down.

Aquaman: 3 (Normal, Alt, Flashpoint)
Ares: 2 (Normal, Alt)
Bane: 4 (Normal, Alt, Knightfall, Luchador)
Batgirl: 1 (Normal)
Batman: 8 (Normal, Alt, New 52, Blackest Night, Arkham City, Beyond, Flashpoint, Red Son)
Black Adam: 2 (Normal, Alt)
Catwoman: 5 (Normal, Alt, Arkham City, Selina Kyle, Ame-Comi)
Cyborg: 3 (Normal, Alt, Teen Titans)
Deathstroke: 5 (Normal, Alt, Flashpoint, Teen Titans, Red Son)
Doomsday: 4 (Normal, Alt, Containment, Blackest Night)
Flash: 5 (Normal, Alt, New 52, Elseworlds, Blackest Night)
Green Arrow: 3 (Normal, Alt, Arrow)
Green Lantern: 5 (Normal, Alt, New 52, Yellow Lantern, Red Son)
Harley Quinn: 5 (Normal, Alt, Arkham City, Classic, Ame-Comi)
Hawkgirl: 2 (Normal, Alt)
Joker: 6 (Normal, Alt, Arkham City, Tourist, Final Confrontation, Red Hood)
Killer Frost: 2 (Normal, Alt)
Lex Luthor: 3 (Normal, Alt, Kryptonite Suit)
Lobo: 1 (Normal)
Nightwing: 3 (Normal, Alt, New 52)
Raven: 3 (Normal, Alt, Teen Titans)
Scorpion: 1 (Normal)
Shazam: 3 (Normal, Alt, New 52)
Sinestro: 2 (Normal, Alt)
Solomon Grundy: 4 (Normal, Alt, Boss, Red Son)
Superman: 9 (Normal, Alt, Godfall, Red Son, New 52, Lockdown, Blackest Night, Flaming C, Man of Steel)
Wonder Woman: 7 (Normal, Alt, New 52, Red Son, Flashpoint, #600, Ame-Comi)
Zod: 1 (Normal)

That's 102 costumes total. So each character has about 3-4 costumes each.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Liar Lyre posted:

Deathstroke: 5 (Normal, Alt, Flashpoint, Teen Titans, Red Son)

Wait, there's a Deathstroke Skin I don't have? I must get it! drat, I'll have to wait to get it and it's the best looking one.

Also, I want an alt for Scorpion, Give him a super yellow UMK3 Outfit and all will be well.

Unbound fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Jun 24, 2013

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Unbound posted:

Wait, there's a Deathstroke Skin I don't have? I must get it! drat, I'll have to wait to get it and it's the best looking one.

I got all of em, feels good to pick a costume and see that roll-down size. :smuggo:

(Obviously the best is Teen Titans or Red Son)

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

The DLC characters seriously need some alts.

fix yr hearts
Feb 9, 2011

things you cannot touch:
my heart
Has Lobo had drastically different outfits?

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

kaujot posted:

He's had a few.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

kaujot posted:

Plus the fact that like half of Batman's alts are just slight variations on his traditional look.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Also, Boon hinted that there might be a MoS Zod coming out too.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Boy, I sure hope Superman gets ANOTHER alternate costume after Man of Steel.

loving NRS, seriously.

Edit: oh wait he's probably getting Flaming C eventually.

AndyElusive fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Jun 24, 2013

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

AndyElusive posted:

Boy, I sure hope Superman gets ANOTHER alternate costume after Man of Steel.

loving NRS, seriously.

Yeah, I get that he's a posterboy character, but jesus christ 8-9 outfits is enough.

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

Zyphox is streaming his excellent Flash against Mr. Mileena's Raven: http://www.twitch.tv/zyphox/

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Is the Arrow Green Arrow costume actually still available in any way?

Foodahn
Oct 5, 2006

Pillbug

Lurdiak posted:

The DLC characters seriously need some alts.

Yeah I'd like to see a less hideous version of Batgirl and Scorpion. I'm actually surprised there are more than two Grundy outfits because he seems like such a minor character. Is Boss Grundy a favorite or common version in comics?

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
Lobo definitely needs a Beetlejuice alt.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Foodahn posted:

Yeah I'd like to see a less hideous version of Batgirl and Scorpion. I'm actually surprised there are more than two Grundy outfits because he seems like such a minor character. Is Boss Grundy a favorite or common version in comics?

It's just Grundy in a slick pinstripe suit, and it's awesome.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Anyone want to play right now? I don't want to unplug my ps3 unless goons are on..!

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Starsnostars posted:

Is the Arrow Green Arrow costume actually still available in any way?

I got an e-mail from WB saying that if I signed up for their newsletter I would get a code for it on the 30th. There was no confirmation after I signed up though.

IronMcHardSteel
Mar 29, 2010
Fun Shoe

Holy Calamity! posted:

Anyone want to play right now? I don't want to unplug my ps3 unless goons are on..!

Get on. Let's fight.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

nunsexmonkrock posted:

I got an e-mail from WB saying that if I signed up for their newsletter I would get a code for it on the 30th. There was no confirmation after I signed up though.

Yeah, apparently as long as you check that "Send poo poo to my email" box on Injustice's site when you login with your WBID, they'll mail you a code on the 30th.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Yardbomb posted:

I got all of em, feels good to pick a costume and see that roll-down size. :smuggo:

(Obviously the best is Teen Titans or Red Son)

So far, I play between Long John Flashpoint Deathstroke and Teen Titans Slade Deathstroke. But that Communist Red Son Deathstroke is the greatest. I wish there were a way I could get just it and not Batman and Green Lantern.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Unbound posted:

So far, I play between Long John Flashpoint Deathstroke and Teen Titans Slade Deathstroke. But that Communist Red Son Deathstroke is the greatest. I wish there were a way I could get just it and not Batman and Green Lantern.

Even if I'm not all that good with him yet, the Green Lantern one is pretty slick. Batman's could definitely be a bit better though.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

IronMcHardSteel posted:

Get on. Let's fight.

Loggin in now, will be in the goonroom

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I see no goon room on ps3. :colbert:

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Yardbomb posted:

Even if I'm not all that good with him yet, the Green Lantern one is pretty slick. Batman's could definitely be a bit better though.

Yeah, it is cool, but I don't play Green Lantern. And for Batman, I exclusively use Batman Beyond.

Foodahn
Oct 5, 2006

Pillbug
I really wish I knew how to invite people on PS3. Was playing ZombiesRock and got an invite from one of yall, so I left to make a koth or surviror room, but I honestly have no idea how to work the PS3 message system.

vv Good games, sorry I left so abruptly.

Foodahn fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Jun 25, 2013

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Foodahn posted:

I really wish I knew how to invite people on PS3. Was playing ZombiesRock and got an invite from one of yall, so I left to make a koth or surviror room, but I honestly have no idea how to work the PS3 message system.

Good games :) I have to get going soon anyway. It was nice fighting you.

Edit: Oh select private match and then you can invite people to games and such.

Edit: I got your invite. Are you are in a KotH with Yardbomb? It won't let me join. The game doesn't seem to like the both of us in the same match/room for some damned stupid loving reason.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Jun 25, 2013

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche

Foodahn posted:

vv Good games, sorry I left so abruptly.

Press the home button, highlight anyone on your friends list, press triangle.

I'll be on soon, I expect to see some PS3 goon action when I do.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Edit: I got your invite. Are you are in a KotH with Yardbomb? It won't let me join. The game doesn't seem to like the both of us in the same match/room for some damned stupid loving reason.

Dammit yeah, we gotta figure this out at some point. :v:

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Even though we received eachothers messages, I checked my block list and you are not on it. How about yours? Just throwing things out there.

Foodahn
Oct 5, 2006

Pillbug
I cannot for the life of me keep a combo going. So incredibly frustrating.

EDIT: Random matches are... weird. I've never used some of these guys before.

vv yeah I was pretty furious about that.

our Catwoman vs Catwoman matchup might be the worst thing in the history of videogames.

Foodahn fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jun 25, 2013

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Jesus, Flash victory with a hair of health and 1 second remaining. :v:

Edit: Oh god yeah, that Catwoman and Cyborg fight were just a mess all over the place.

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Even though we received eachothers messages, I checked my block list and you are not on it. How about yours? Just throwing things out there.

We used to be able to play together just fine too, also nope, nobody blocked even on accident.

Yardbomb fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Jun 25, 2013

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I wonder if this happens with anyone else other than us. If so this is kind of an issue.

edit: Tomorrow I will remove the 2 people from my block list because I don't even remember why they are there. then we can try again I guess.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Jun 25, 2013

sentrygun
Dec 29, 2009

i say~
hey start:nya-sh
Sounds like a connection issue, which requires you guys messing around with your routers or something. You're not fixing that by just messing with your block lists.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

sentrygun posted:

Sounds like a connection issue, which requires you guys messing around with your routers or something. You're not fixing that by just messing with your block lists.

Yeah I figured that, but I dunno what the deal is. We used to be able to play perfectly and then out of nowhere we haven't been able to connect to each other for a while. I tried messing with my router some, tried using my wired connection (Usually wireless) and nothing did it. :shrug:

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
I break girls in like baseball gloves
Goonroom tonight?

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

360? I'm down. I'm sick and stuck at home.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
goonbabbies room is up (360) for 1v1s or KOTH action

sponsz
Aug 28, 2005

By the whiskers of Kurvi-Tasch!
So it looks like there's a decent chance Scorpion will be banned at EVO. Pretty much every top player except Perfect Legend (who mains Scorpion) is pushing for a ban, and Mr Wizard has a poll up on TYM. I think that'd be awesome because Scorpion is seriously all kinds of bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
What? Why?

• Locked thread