Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Genk have made the gradient kit look good :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Looked better on Dani Alves.

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam

Lowden Swain posted:

Agreed; does Alfa Romeo really need their name under their badge? Or does any vehicle manufacturer (looking at you Chevrolet for next year's United kits)?

Even if you took out the text and blew up the badge to fit, it still has a pretty intricate design and I can see how it might not read terribly well on a shirt on TV. And since that's pretty much the whole point of the sponsorship it makes sense to put the name underneath as well. Compare that to the Volkswagen logo, which is of course the same shape, but has a much simpler design and is much more recognizable at a distance.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Has any other club done this? A drat video teaser for a kit. Well, anyways, looks nice from what I can see and no more collar (not a fan of collars).
Benfica's new home (preview)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIU3o5VW-lk

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Seltzer posted:

Has any other club done this? A drat video teaser for a kit.

oh yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAcc_3eEMtU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

At least you see the full shirt in this. In the Benfica video, you have to piece it together in your head like Wilson from Home Improvement.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Seltzer posted:

At least you see the full shirt in this. In the Benfica video, you have to piece it together in your head like Wilson from Home Improvement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxCAjm2NiFI

In this you only see a naked John Terry

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

Lmao

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
GOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLL FUNKE GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL!!! FUNKE

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

And you're going to get a lot more of this because Chelsea just extended with Adidas for another decade.

marcadia
Sep 13, 2005

Anyone seen any reputable leaks of the Arsenal kit for next season? I heard we're staying with the 12/13 home kit, any truth to that?

WHAT A BREAKFAST
Jan 13, 2006
That Dynamo Anniversary looks quite good.

New Braunschweig

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
would be better if 'seat' was on the back of the shorts.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009

WHAT A BREAKFAST posted:

That Dynamo Anniversary looks quite good.

New Braunschweig

It really ought to be Jagermeister sponsoring Braunschweig.

Woof! Woof!
Aug 21, 2006

Supporters of whatever they're calling the club this week.
BTSV kits were better last year, those suck.

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
this is going around twitter, and while I'm sure that that is what the kit will look like, I think this pic itself is just some creative shopping, based on how all the other nike kits have been released. still a top looking shirt though

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Soup and a Sandwich posted:

this is going around twitter, and while I'm sure that that is what the kit will look like, I think this pic itself is just some creative shopping, based on how all the other nike kits have been released. still a top looking shirt though

Nike are trying to get us to forget the purple abomination they foisted upon us last season, clearly.

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

Guitar_Hero posted:

Nike are trying to get us to forget the purple abomination they foisted upon us last season, clearly.

I believe you mean Purple Reign

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
blame rizzle kicks for that

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Guitar_Hero posted:

I bought one of those. It owns.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

I love the yellow shirts and I'll definitely buy one.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

euroboy posted:

I love the yellow shirts and I'll definitely buy one.

It's going to be dirt cheap at the end of next season.

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.
The new Millwall home and away kits have been released.

What is special about them is that with the sponsor, they have waived all fees that they get usually and essentially given it to charity.

Way to go, Millwall!

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Botswana! posted:

What is special about them is that with the sponsor, they have waived all fees that they get usually and essentially given it to charity.

Way to go, Millwall!

It's nice that they're doing their bit for charity and all, but they also really skimped on the printing quality of those sponsor logos too, didn't they.

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.

NinjaSteve posted:

It's nice that they're doing their bit for charity and all, but they also really skimped on the printing quality of those sponsor logos too, didn't they.

We've already lost a potential 75k a year on sponsorship, they can gently caress off if they want their fancy printing quality, the cunts.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Botswana! posted:

Way to go, Millwall!

Bit weird for a club to sponsor themselves, isn't it?

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

sassassin posted:

Bit weird for a club to sponsor themselves, isn't it?

Well mate, I think they're being sponsored by Prostate Cancer UK, not by Millwall so

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Botswana! posted:

Well mate, I think they're being sponsored by Prostate Cancer UK, not by Millwall so

Join the dots, son, you're nearly there...

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

sassassin posted:

Join the dots, son, you're nearly there...

Not quite sure what you're getting at - one is a charity and the other plays in the Championship

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Botswana! posted:

Not quite sure what you're getting at - one is a charity and the other plays in the Championship

I think he's saying, and sassassin correct me if I'm wrong here, that Millwall, as a club, are basically the same as rear end in a top hat cancer. I'm not agreeing here, so don't take offense, but I'm just trying to break this down for you. Let me know if you need anything else, you can PM as well.

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

T. Finninho posted:

I think he's saying, and sassassin correct me if I'm wrong here, that Millwall, as a club, are basically the same as rear end in a top hat cancer. I'm not agreeing here, so don't take offense, but I'm just trying to break this down for you. Let me know if you need anything else, you can PM as well.

I can't pretend not to be disappointed by this trolling, but I understand. But I can't PM I don't have plat, maybe you can contact me through my twitter account/Bebo

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

T. Finninho posted:

I'm not sure that the prostate is located or has anything to do with the rear end in a top hat. Seems like a poor analogy.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Hegav posted:

I'm not sure that the prostate is located or has anything to do with the rear end in a top hat. Seems like a poor analogy.

Where the gently caress do you keep yours?

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

It is in fact between your anus and penis.

You are welcome.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
Oh in case anyone misunderstood me there, I do know where the prostate is located but I thought I'd punch up my reply a little, make it zing with a little profanity. I'm a bit of a sicko like that. :D But seriously post about kits or I'll kill you.

Soup and a Sandwich posted:

Why is every Nike kit exploding from lovely smoke & flames this summer

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Actually I meant that Millwall United AFC are a wonderful organisation making the world a better place for ageing men everywhere.

I apologise for not being more clear.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Botswana! posted:

Way to go, Millwall!

the chant will change next year to No one sponsors us, we don't care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigStu
Apr 16, 2011
Y'all think this is real? I like the away one.. Everton home shirt will be revealed tomorrow.