Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
Speaking of celeb-endorsed foods:

This one's just kind of terrifying:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
I bought a Steven Seagal energy drink years ago at an airport because I was exhausted and thought it was hilarious. It stopped being funny when I drank it, most disgusting thing I've ever had.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

utada posted:

I like to imagine that he refers to himself in the third-person and always says his entire name.
It's a hell of an improvement from his younger days.

Pimpcasso has a new favorite as of 20:34 on Jun 25, 2013

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about

Robert Denby posted:

This one's just kind of terrifying:

That whole list of poo poo that's not in it comprises 99% of all foodstuff ingredients. What the gently caress is in those?

QwertySanchez
Jun 19, 2009

a wacky guy
Whatever it is, it's "Healthful".

Xemloth
Mar 27, 2011

Wait, what?

Captain Trips posted:

That whole list of poo poo that's not in it comprises 99% of all foodstuff ingredients. What the gently caress is in those?

Vegans

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Captain Trips posted:

All natural http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3555209

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

Captain Trips posted:

Probably just rice flour and some flavorings, you don't actually need eggs or yeast to make a biscuit, they just make it more appetizing

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

So it's Matzo? I guess whoever the hell makes all that Matzo has to do something the other 51 weeks of the year.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

I bought a Steven Seagal energy drink years ago at an airport because I was exhausted and thought it was hilarious. It stopped being funny when I drank it, most disgusting thing I've ever had.

I have two of those in my fridge that I refuse to drink.

There was a time in like 2006/7 when thousands of companies popped up with energy drinks. I'm surprised Rockstar and Monster survived, being gross and all, but Tab and that coffee one, Kona or whatever, failed miserably.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Asian Xperience tasted like water chestnut juice.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Captain Trips posted:

Whoa! Whoa. Back off the blue box.

Kraft Dinner is poo poo, and you are a terrible person for not making your own cheesy noodle goop.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Cable Guy salsa ...Git-R-Done Foundation
These are real things? Well, I guess I had a good run.

:suicide:

Pseudohog
Apr 4, 2007

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I have two of those in my fridge that I refuse to drink.

There was a time in like 2006/7 when thousands of companies popped up with energy drinks. I'm surprised Rockstar and Monster survived, being gross and all, but Tab and that coffee one, Kona or whatever, failed miserably.

This one always seems to be on special offer at the shops near me - they must have bought far too much of it and are desperate to get rid of it! Shame that even at 50p a can it's not worth it.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

kannonfodder posted:

Kraft Dinner is poo poo, and you are a terrible person for not making your own cheesy noodle goop.

No, it's good, especially with hot dogs and ketchup mixed in. It's just not great.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
I like my new weather app:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

DrBouvenstein posted:

I like my new weather app:

Care to share it with the rest of us?

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

He spelled center wrong incorrectly. He needs to brush up on his American. :colbert:

Fixed that for you, fellow American. :911:

Ed Hardy! Wow, dude look at those radical Tigers! What an Artist!

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Celebrity energy drink lol

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

Doesn't the Asian eXperience one have some kind of caterpillar in it? Or maybe it was a fungus that infects caterpillars. I know there was something to do with caterpillars in Steven Seagal's energy drink.

Incidentally, Seagal is now the official face of the Russian arms industry.

No, I'm not kidding.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2013/jun/05/steven-seagal-russia-arms-firm

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

You Are A Elf posted:

Its Effing Weather.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
^ ^ ^ Huh...guess there are two of them that are similar. ^ ^ ^

You Are A Elf posted:

It's called Beeping Weather, but it's just a template for UCCW, so you'll have to get UCCW first.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Sagebrush posted:

Incidentally, Seagal is now the official face of the Russian arms industry.

No, I'm not kidding.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2013/jun/05/steven-seagal-russia-arms-firm

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Well, at least he'll die of radiation poisoning instead of whatever those energy drinks would do to him

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

I would probably drink liquefied celebrities, if only in the hope of one day depleting the world's supply.

Skinny King Pimp
Aug 25, 2011
Skinny Queen Wimp
Man, being an arms dealer sure meshes well with the doctrine of nonviolence he follows as a buddhist.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

My dad loves Steven Seagal, and keeps renting his new movies (they come out every couple of years direct-to-video like clockwork) even though they're invariably terrible. I have been saying for years that he must be deeply in debt to the mob, or something, and they're forcing him to make the movies to pay them back, because there's no possible other explanation for why they keep happening.

This pretty much just confirms it. It wasn't the Italian mob, it was the Russian black-market arms dealers all along.

(He snaps a lot of necks and breaks a lot of bones in his movies for a Buddhist, too)

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

Pseudohog posted:

This one always seems to be on special offer at the shops near me - they must have bought far too much of it and are desperate to get rid of it! Shame that even at 50p a can it's not worth it.

I saw this in Cracow, as advertisements are usually the size of a van at most in my home country this seemed like a funny attempt at catching up to supposed western standards:

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about

Barometer posted:

Ed Hardy! Wow, dude look at those radical Tigers! What an Artist!

I hate Ed Hardy if only for making people think that tattoo flash is cool.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

Captain Trips posted:

I hate Ed Hardy if only for making people think that tattoo flash is cool.

I would get tattooed by Ed Hardy in a heartbeat. I'm pretty sure he is not involved in all this marketing bullshit at all - someone else has the rights to it all and no one is happy with it.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

There's also an iOS app with the same name.

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Oh, it's true. You are Brock Landers!
Salad Prong

starkebn posted:

I would get tattooed by Ed Hardy in a heartbeat. I'm pretty sure he is not involved in all this marketing bullshit at all - someone else has the rights to it all and no one is happy with it.

His name is Christian Audigier. Ed hardy just cashes the checks.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

John Big Booty posted:

These are real things? Well, I guess I had a good run.

:suicide:

If I was smart I'd let this topic die but yes, they do a TON of charity work around here. Our local youth baseball program, which puts about 1800 kids in uniform would be in trouble without them.

http://www.gitrdonefoundation.org/

Totally Reasonable
Jan 8, 2008

aaag mirrors

Skinny King Pimp posted:

Man, being an arms dealer sure meshes well with the doctrine of nonviolence he follows as a buddhist.

That dude is legit the shittiest buddhist outside Myanmar.

Totally Reasonable has a new favorite as of 02:52 on Jun 26, 2013

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Pseudohog posted:

I see this and raise you...

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

What the gently caress does certified color mean?

Fizbin
Nov 1, 2004
Zoom!

RCarr posted:

What the gently caress does certified color mean?

Synthetic food coloring certified as safe for food use by the FDA, such as Red No. 40.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

PainterofCrap posted:

Holy poo poo :barf:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

PainterofCrap posted:

That's hair of the dog in a can right there.

Well, maybe simulated polyurethane canine fiber in a can right there.

I'll stick to beer and a V8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
That poo poo's best when served warm and flat a day after opening.

• Locked thread