Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoUU
Mar 8, 2013

Stop making fun of me on Day Z because I'll get you :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

NoUU posted:

That guy was mean to me on the internet so I ordered him a pizza, that'll teach that guy. :smug: And then the guy never showed again because getting a pizza delivered is just too frightening man.

Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

NoUU posted:

How could anyone convince themselves that that was somehow a story of revenge? Unless they're 12 or something, and think that if somebody brings something to your house you're compelled to purchase it, no matter what. "I sent a pizza to some guy with some instructions the delivery guy would never have paid any attention to. It got sent out. Presumably the guy either likes hot stuff and so purchased and enjoyed it, or sent it back. Hot. Stuff."

The only person that would have been annoyed in this fake story is the delivery guy.

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!
Oh you're trolling? Haha, we'll see who has the last laugh when I have your groceries delivered and I clean your pool, idiot fucker.

Also those childfree groups are great. I'd post the classic Harry Potter costume contest meltdown, but sadly I think that poo poo actually happened.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
Bingo time.

Only one story, horizontal, vertical, or diagonal.
Prize is the feeling that you won this shittily made thing.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I would only add one thing to that bingo board. Military veteran.

booshi
Aug 14, 2004

:tastykake:||||||||||:tastykake:

NoUU posted:

Yeah! I got revenge by mildly inconveniencing someone by making them have to get up, answer the door, and then say they didn't order pizza. Then a pizza goes to waste and the company eats the loss. GOT YOU!

The toppings don't even make sense. Jalapenos and hot sauce, okay, a hot as hell pizza. Bell peppers aren't hot at all you idiot.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea combined with thinking a pizza is the ultimate revenge the whole 'bell peppers are spicy right' factor just screams that that person legitimately eats so few veggies they don't understand what one of the most common ones is.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

booshi posted:

Yeah! I got revenge by mildly inconveniencing someone by making them have to get up, answer the door, and then say they didn't order pizza. Then a pizza goes to waste and the company eats the loss. GOT YOU!

The toppings don't even make sense. Jalapenos and hot sauce, okay, a hot as hell pizza. Bell peppers aren't hot at all you idiot.

He may just think they're gross, which is in fact an opinion that an idiot nerd virgin would hold.

e: buncha idiot nerd virgins hating on delicious bells ITT

Chard has a new favorite as of 22:24 on Jun 30, 2013

booshi
Aug 14, 2004

e: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Which would make him wrong. Bell peppers are delicious, even by themselves!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mhAPrBddfM
Look at the chairman's face after eating that pepper. That's a man who knows and loves his peppers.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yea combined with thinking a pizza is the ultimate revenge the whole 'bell peppers are spicy right' factor just screams that that person legitimately eats so few veggies they don't understand what one of the most common ones is.

And I bet Dominos has banana peppers as an option too (no idea, I'm lactose intolerant so I don't eat pizza), but his lack of vegetable knowledge came back to haunt him it seems.

If someone did that to me, I'd eat the pizza and send them photos of me enjoying it. I love spicy food, and would at least give that pizza a try. I want someone to prank order me some food. It would honestly be a nice surprise, provided it was something I can eat.

booshi has a new favorite as of 20:33 on Jun 30, 2013

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Chard posted:

He may just think they're gross, which is in fact an opinion that an idiot nerd virgin would hold.

I don't like straight bell peppers, but they're good in salad and in certain other foods.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Bell peppers are mostly bleh :colbert: They're acceptable in some occasions but that's it, no matter how much the chairman likes them. (I guess that guy just saw "pepper")

quote:

(I am teaching a drama class, and we are playing a game called Sneaky Statues where the kids freeze and then change poses when I am not looking.)

Me: “Wow, these statues sure seem different than they were earlier…”

(A kid creeps up behind me and strikes a particularly scary pose. I turn around.)

Me: “Geez! You’re like a weeping angel!”

(There is a silence.)

Me: “None of you know what that is. Sorry.”

Student: “I do! I totally know what that is! I love that show!”

Me: “All right. But we can’t talk about it now. Pose again!”

Student: “But they’re so cool! Don’t blink!”

Me: *trying to hide my excitement* “You’re supposed to be a statue, remember?”

(I later receive a paper full of illustrations of Doctor Who from this student. It was the first of several. We now talk about Doctor Who before class starts!)

Shouldn't a drama teacher know how to make at least halfway natural dialogues ?
How can I show I'm an awesome teacher ? Hey, let's make a reference to a really popular episode from a popular series young people watch.

quote:

(This professor is really tough, but gives weekly quizzes that are on a curve so that at least one person in the class always gets a 100%.)

Student 1: *whispering to class* “Everybody just write your name, leave the rest blank and we’ll all get perfect scores.”

Class: “Agreed!”

(The professor comes in and sees us all sitting there not taking the quiz. He goes around and collects our papers.)

Professor: “Are you sure you all want to do this?”

Students: “…”

Professor: “You’re sure? Nobody here wants to change their mind?”

Student #2: “Yes, I want to actually take the quiz now.”

(Student #2 stands up to go get his paper back, completes his quiz and hands it to the professor. The professor grades it.)

Professor: “[Student #2], you got an 80%. When you make a decision, stick with it. Everybody else gets a 100%. However, this is the first and only time this will work.”

(582 THUMBS UP!)

quote:

(We’re a group of freshman girls. We are eating dinner in the dining hall when a cute older boy approaches our table.)

Cute Boy: “Hi. Is this seat taken?”

Us: “No, go right ahead.”

Cute Boy: “Thanks!”

(He picks up the chair and carries it to a nearby table where his friends are sitting.)

That joke is so old I don't even know what decade called to get it back.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Fathis Munk posted:

<Not Always Whatever Cafeteria story>

How is that notable? When someone asks me about a chair, I don't expect them to sit at our table, regardless of hotness, sex and/or gender. I just presume they want an extra chair for theirs.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Serperoth posted:

How is that notable? When someone asks me about a chair, I don't expect them to sit at our table, regardless of hotness, sex and/or gender. I just presume they want an extra chair for theirs.

It's that old joke where they think the cute guy is going to sit with them and then he just takes off with the seat. It's in every other sitcom. This just shows that television jokes do not always translate well into real life.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

moerketid posted:

My lips are made from my VAGINA

Case not mine. They were actually written like that. Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to read any of these amazing stories.

That's actually been done for severe burn victims. :science:

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

Dex posted:

Oh you're trolling? Haha, we'll see who has the last laugh when I have your groceries delivered and I clean your pool, idiot fucker.

It reminded me of Paul Rust's New No-Nos bit (especially the Weed Whacker one about two minutes in)except sad instead of funny since the STDH writer thought he came off as a badass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D8MLaX2AS8

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Fathis Munk posted:

Student 1: *whispering to class* “Everybody just write your name, leave the rest blank and we’ll all get perfect scores.”

Whispering to... the entire class? Who answer in unison? I'm trying to picture this scene and I just can't imagine how it could work.

It doesn't even make sense as a strategy because giving everyone 100%'s on a quiz doesn't affect your final letter grades if the class is curved.

Fathis Munk posted:

Professor: “[Student #2], you got an 80%. When you make a decision, stick with it. Everybody else gets a 100%. However, this is the first and only time this will work.”

"You actually took the quiz as intended? gently caress you, it's time for you to learn to never think critically about any of your decisions ever and to just assume your first instinct was always 100% correct."

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Fathis Munk posted:

How can I show I'm an awesome teacher ? Hey, let's make a reference to a really popular episode from a popular series young people watch.

Hey, I like it when teachers make pop-culture references. :colbert:

The difference is that when my anthropology teacher goes 'what was the name of those people that do...uh...um...steampunks!' the whole class doesn't applaud and we don't get married. What happens is I let out a big dumb laugh and everyone looks at me and I feel awkward.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Lottery of Babylon posted:

"You actually took the quiz as intended? gently caress you, it's time for you to learn to never think critically about any of your decisions ever and to just assume your first instinct was always 100% correct."

"Also never resist peer pressure I guess."

I picture it like in a theater when the protagonist turns around an puts his hand to the side of his mouth and even though he speaks loudly, only the intended recipient hears him.

Djeser posted:

Hey, I like it when teachers make pop-culture references. :colbert:

Yeah the problem is not pop-culture references, that's fine and can be pretty cool, the problem is rather when you try to brag about it because you're hip and awesome and every one should know about it.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Fathis Munk posted:

"Also never resist peer pressure I guess."

I picture it like in a theater when the protagonist turns around an puts his hand to the side of his mouth and even though he speaks loudly, only the intended recipient hears him.

Yeah the problem is not pop-culture references, that's fine and can be pretty cool, the problem is rather when you try to brag about it because you're hip and awesome and every one should know about it.

In college, I had an art history class at 8:30 am Friday morning. As this entailed sitting in a warm, dark room looking at slides while listening to someone talk, my fellow students would fall asleep quite often. The (awesome) professor's solution was to go up behind the sleeping student, and do a perfect Hannibal Lecter -FFFFFF- sound in their ear. Once the student woke up he would go right back to the lecture without missing a beat.

Double Plus Good
Nov 4, 2009

quote:

(This professor is really tough, but gives weekly quizzes that are on a curve so that at least one person in the class always gets a 100%.)

(Student #2 stands up to go get his paper back, completes his quiz and hands it to the professor. The professor grades it.)

Wait, how would that work? If he grades on a curve by bumping the highest grade to a 100, wouldn't Student #2 get a 100% and the rest of the class get 20%, since their quizzes were incomplete? Why does he still give 100s to the rest of the class that didn't even loving take the quiz, but marks down the one student who did? What point was the author trying to make here, that you should always follow the group and do whatever they do? Seems contrary to what most STDH authors want to portray.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
Recently I've become fascinated with Wayne Allyn Root, former Vice Presidential candidate for the Libertarian Party, and all-around greasy snake-oil salesman. The man is every late 80's businessman stereotype given flesh. Barely-restrained egomania? Check. Spewing buzzwords while sounding coked off his gourd? Check. Constantly bragging about how much money he has and writing self-help books so you, too can be a millionaire? Check.

He's a relatively obscure figure, politically, despite being on the ballot for the 2008 election. Odds are, unless you listen to a lot of right-wing radio, the only time you will have ever heard of him was from a recent interview he conducted with The Daily Show, where he strongly complained about being "profiled" and audited by the government, while appearing to be very dismissive of any profiling on racial, ethnic or religious grounds. Needless to say, it wasn't a very flattering interview.

Now, there have been plenty of instances where people interviewed by The Daily Show come out afterwards and accuse the show of taking what they say out of context. While it's reasonable to believe that The Daily Show's editors do a little bit of stretching of the truth, Wayne Allyn Root angrily accused them of actual fraud. And his version of events dives straight into STDH territory:

quote:

I wasn't there to discuss profiling. I was there only to discuss the IRS scandal. After two hours in that hot room they suddenly brought up profiling by police...

And you NEVER saw my answers, now did you?

Because I gave very fine answers...they didn't want you to hear that.

Nor did you hear me converse with the 3 guests of Muslim, African American, or Hispanic origin they brought on the show, did you?

We agreed on 90% of our discussion.

They committed FRAUD by only using the sentence or two they wanted to.

Then they left out the most important part...where they asked the Muslim woman how to resolve these difficult issues...

And she said..."I like what Wayne Root says. I think we should elect him and give him a chance to solve these problems."

After 30 minutes of discourse...a Muslim female agreed with most of what I believe and boldly supported me on camera...

And it was never shown.

How about the when the interviewer asked the 3 guests for their opinion of me...and all 3 said something nice. The director said, "Cut. C'mon guys. This is supposed to be funny. Please say something funny or negative about Wayne. Like 'rich white guy" or "Fox News guy."

And then they turned the camera back on...and each guest said something negative about me.

This guy's just a goldmine of blatantly making poo poo up. Listen and be amazed as he recounts being "snuck in" to Harvard to give a speech extolling conservative values to a room full of 400 liberal students, who all gave him a standing, roaring ovation afterwards!

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Fathis Munk posted:

Shouldn't a drama teacher know how to make at least halfway natural dialogues ?

The game they're playing seems more like a Mario party game and less like a learning activity.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
An article about texting at the cinema? To the comments section!

quote:

slashcommentcom
I've taken to a risky maneuver of fighting fire with fire. I don't recommend it for everyone as I'm an old hockey player who doesn't mind a possible scrap.

When a texter starts up I give them a moment. If they don't stop or stop and then restart I then pelt them with whatever concession I've gotten. M&M's work best. Popcorn will sometimes miss the mark unless you're close.

When they recognize that I did it they'll stand up and say, "What the hell dude? What do you think you're doing?" I respond by saying, "Oh, is my M&M target practice interrupting your texting session that's interrupting everyone else's movie?" The crowd generally applauds at this and the texter has nowhere to go, sits down and stops.

I've had a few of them come up after and apologize. Twice someone has come up wanting to start something and I just walk them right to a manager and ask them to explain their position. I also remind them that now that we're out of the movie I can easily use my phone to call the police over the threat without distracting anyone.

Emphasis mine.

DrHerpington
Dec 20, 2012

;-*

CJacobs posted:

That is a screencap of a smartphone featuring a screencap of a fake conversation on a smartphone. Why not just screencap the fake conversation? :psyduck:

edit: Also, I like those fakey IM conversation ones because a lot of them feature two people with eerily similar writing styles. You'd almost think it wasn't real!

Because I get a lot of these images from /r/cringepics and don't bother to crop.

MinistryofLard
Mar 22, 2013

Goblin babies did nothing wrong.

quote:

(The professor comes in and sees us all sitting there not taking the quiz. He goes around and collects our papers.)

(582 THUMBS UP!)

This makes zero loving sense. Given that nobody did the quiz, everybody but that one kid should get a 0 base score, and that kid should get an 80. Because the mean would be basically 80/30 or w.e., and that one kids score is so far above the mean, the kid who did the exam should get basically 100% scaled and the other kids should get whatever (I'm guessing the mean, or slightly below, I'm not sure).

This is stupid. That one kid should get basically 100% and everybody else should be getting lovely grades. The author has no idea how scaling works. Yes yes, I know, its almost as if it didn't happen, but christ.

booshi
Aug 14, 2004

MinistryofLard posted:

This makes zero loving sense. Given that nobody did the quiz, everybody but that one kid should get a 0 base score, and that kid should get an 80. Because the mean would be basically 80/30 or w.e., and that one kids score is so far above the mean, the kid who did the exam should get basically 100% scaled and the other kids should get whatever (I'm guessing the mean, or slightly below, I'm not sure).

This is stupid. That one kid should get basically 100% and everybody else should be getting lovely grades. The author has no idea how scaling works. Yes yes, I know, its almost as if it didn't happen, but christ.

This was posted just up earlier on this page.

It also has nothing to do with scaling. The quiz was graded and he earned an 80%.

MinistryofLard
Mar 22, 2013

Goblin babies did nothing wrong.

booshi posted:

It also has nothing to do with scaling. The quiz was graded and he earned an 80%.

Yeah, but my point was that that 80% was the highest grade in the class. The author laughing at the guy who did the exam and got an 80 really shouldn't be, because the author got a 0% on that exam, which now counts for nothing because at least one person did the exam properly. Like, the point of the story is completely different to what the author thinks it is - work hard even if nobody around you is doing it.

But no the professor seems to want to encourage laziness. The author of this has never stepped foot inside a university.

Double Plus Good
Nov 4, 2009

booshi posted:

You'll have to forgive me if scaling is unclear to me, most of my college professors didn't do it. But, from what the story says, the teacher scales the highest quiz to a 100, then scales the rest of the tests in proportion. So, if the one guy turned in his quiz and it was graded, he got an 80. That would be scaled to a 100, and the rest of the class' zeros would be scaled in proportion to the 80, to around a 20% or so.

No professor would support a bunch of dumbfuck students who tried to loophole their way out of taking a challenging quiz. In reality, he would definitely support the one student who did the test and punish the rest of the class for being sneaky assholes, not the one student who actually played by the rules.

Here's what probably Actually Happened: the author is mad at his teacher for giving them hard quizzes every week. He tries to rally the class to all refuse to take the quiz with him, which of course none of them support, and is probably called an idiot by Student #2. He fumes and doesn't complete the quiz anyway, then goes home to write a revenge fantasy in which Student #2 is punished for siding with the rear end in a top hat teacher (who becomes a good guy somehow?) and he gets a 100.

Here, here's STDH that's more in line with NAR morals:

quote:

Me: "But, [Student 1's name] that isn't right. We are here to learn. I stayed up late last night to study, even though I am a veteran who works two jobs. I have earned my grade on this quiz."

Student 1: "Whatever, [My Name]. I was up late last night at church, so I obviously didn't have time to study! God doesn't want me wasting time at this d*** heathen school!"

(I say nothing, even though I knew Student 1 was out at the frat house last night, doing alcohol and sex with assholes. But I'm a nice guy, so I don't say anything. I lower my fedora and decide to take the test.)

Me: Sigh...

(The professor comes in and sees them all sitting there not taking the quiz. He goes around and collects our papers.)

(Student #2 stands up to go get her paper back.)

Professor: “[Student #2], it's too late. When you make a decision, stick with it. Only [My Name] gets a 100%. He is a true, hard-working student, and a fellow Who-vian to boot. Don't Blink!”

(He winks and me, and we laugh together. Student 1 is now red in the face, and rushes out of the room in tears, screaming about how God will punish me.)

Me: Yeah.... I think... not.

(The whole class erupts in applause and laughter. After the class, Student 2 [who I've always had a crush on] comes up to me and apologizes for siding with Student 1. "I'm embarrassed for my gender! But don't worry, I'm not like other girls." We've been together ever since!!)

There you go. Much more sense.

Double Plus Good has a new favorite as of 04:44 on Jul 1, 2013

booshi
Aug 14, 2004

Double Plus Good posted:

You'll have to forgive me if scaling is unclear to me, most of my college professors didn't do it. But, from what the story says, the teacher scales the highest quiz to a 100, then scales the rest of the tests in proportion. So, if the one guy turned in his quiz and it was graded, he got an 80. That would be scaled to a 100, and the rest of the class' zeros would be scaled in proportion to the 80, to around a 20% or so.

No professor would support a bunch of dumbfuck students who tried to loophole their way out of taking a challenging quiz. In reality, he would definitely support the one student who did the test and punish the rest of the class for being sneaky assholes, not the one student who actually played by the rules.

Here's what probably Actually Happened: the author is mad at his teacher for giving them hard quizzes every week. He tries to rally the class to all refuse to take the quiz with him, which of course none of them support, and is probably called an idiot by Student #2. He fumes and doesn't complete the quiz anyway, then goes home to write a revenge fantasy in which Student #2 is punished for siding with the rear end in a top hat teacher (who becomes a good guy somehow?) and he gets a 100.

:confused: Nothing is about curving grades (which, in your example would be exactly a 20%. That's absolute curving). The "point" the teacher was trying to get across was "When you make a decision, stick with it." Then states everyone else gets 100% for sticking to their decision to not complete the quiz. This is after the only student who completed the quiz had it graded and earned an 80%. I don't understand what is so confusing.

In any academic setting every single student would get a zero.

Double Plus Good
Nov 4, 2009

booshi posted:

:confused: Nothing is about curving grades (which, in your example would be exactly a 20%. That's absolute curving). The "point" the teacher was trying to get across was "When you make a decision, stick with it." Then states everyone else gets 100%. This is after the only student who completed the quiz had it graded and earned an 80%. I don't understand what is so confusing.

No, you're right, there wasn't any actual scaling in the story. I was saying what should have happened if the teacher hadn't decided to abandon his scaling policy to make a point about Standing Together Against Authority. If he had actually scaled the quizzes like the author states in the first sentence, the rest of the class would have failed because one student took the test. If no one took the test, they would all be scaled to a 100 (which is bullshit too) but because one student took the test, their grades would only be scaled in proportion to that student's test, giving them a failing grade. But, for some reason, that isn't what happens in the story. The teacher decides to not scale anything, and just randomly give all the lazy kids who didn't take their quizzes 100s, to make a point about not going back on your word. Even though the pact the students made was a stupid one, which no educator would ever, ever support. Do you see what I'm saying? I'm sorry, the story itself is already confusing and trying to explain what I mean is probably loving it up more.

booshi
Aug 14, 2004

Double Plus Good posted:

No, you're right, there wasn't any actual scaling in the story. I was saying what should have happened if the teacher hadn't decided to abandon his scaling policy to make a point about Standing Together Against Authority. If he had actually scaled the quizzes like the author states in the first sentence, the rest of the class would have failed because one student took the test. If no one took the test, they would all be scaled to a 100 (which is bullshit too) but because one student took the test, their grades would only be scaled in proportion to that student's test, giving them a failing grade. But, for some reason, that isn't what happens in the story. The teacher decides to not scale anything, and just randomly give all the lazy kids who didn't take their quizzes 100s, to make a point about not going back on your word. Even though the pact the students made was a stupid one, which no educator would ever, ever support. Do you see what I'm saying? I'm sorry, the story itself is already confusing and trying to explain what I mean is probably loving it up more.

Ah, we both had a bit of miscommunication there. Over STDH, no less.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Clearly the correct solution is that all the students who wrote nothing were cheating, as evidenced by the fact that their answers are all the same :colbert:

FouRPlaY
May 5, 2010

Double Plus Good posted:

There you go. Much more sense.
I think I've been reading this thread for too long because this version did make more sense.

NoUU
Mar 8, 2013

Tumblr.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

NoUU posted:

Tumblr.

FYI- I've been hospitalized twice for anger management problems.

I'd punch your IRL right now, I would!

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

I just found myself on the elevator. No idea how I got there, I just happened to be there by coincidence, but anyhow, I decided that since I was already on the elevator anyway, I may as well take it down one floor, because why not, you know? Besides, looking for stairs is hard and it's not like buildings make their stairs clearly labeled and easy to find for fire code reasons or ever place them right next to the elevators. P.S. if you think being so morbidly obese that you can't walk down a single flight of stairs is bad then you are FAT SHAMING which is just awful.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I always thought that being smacked by a tubbo has to be an interesting experience. Once the fist reaches your face does it just keep coming as wave after wave of flab ripples up the arm?

Does her Tumblr have an Ask link?

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
What if that guy was like "I'm anti face-shaming, so you can't punch me"? Which stupid Tumblr thing takes precedence?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
So did he get on the elevator and she got off pre-punch or afterwards, when the door closed, did she just have to wait inside it awkwardly?

• Locked thread