Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
Can anyone please help me and my friend with the dragon fuckers? GT: Super Five Five

E: done, thank you anonymous goon

A 50S RAYGUN fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Jun 30, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Does anyone have a 61 fire Norfleet? I'm really desperate for one to solo Vora at the moment.

EDIT: If you have the Grog Nozzle's "drunk" effect on and go into BAR, Krieg will throw 6 axes at once :stare:

Kifisonfire fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Jul 1, 2013

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

Kifisonfire posted:

Does anyone have a 61 fire Norfleet? I'm really desperate for one to solo Vora at the moment.

EDIT: If you have the Grog Nozzle's "drunk" effect on and go into BAR, Krieg will throw 6 axes at once :stare:

Grog nozzle continues to be hilariously over powered. If tried it yet check it and a norfleet together. 18 shots at once!

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Neo Helbeast posted:

Grog nozzle continues to be hilariously over powered. If tried it yet check it and a norfleet together. 18 shots at once!
Oh gently caress! I just had the best idea ever but it means restarting UVHM on my siren to get this dumb OP gun again.

Adregan
Oct 22, 2002

Kifisonfire posted:

Oh gently caress! I just had the best idea ever but it means restarting UVHM on my siren to get this dumb OP gun again.

I think I can hook you up. Get at me when you see me online next time.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
RNG fun times (in my experience): Inconceivable (50%) rarely activates on the final bullet in the chamber, preventing multiple consecutive money shots. Silence the voices (12%) causes me to hit myself in the face 3 times in a row or more. :negative:

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

I remember telling people that I'd be on tonight, but I am dead tired. I'll be on tomorrow night, and I promise I'll be the fun and exploitable kind of drunk instead of the tired, sore, angry, and generally pissy drunk I've been the few nights.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Speedboat Jones posted:

RNG fun times (in my experience): Inconceivable (50%) rarely activates on the final bullet in the chamber, preventing multiple consecutive money shots. Silence the voices (12%) causes me to hit myself in the face 3 times in a row or more. :negative:

It all worth it when you get like twelve shots out of a double barrel shotgun!

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Arrath posted:

It all worth it when you get like twelve shots out of a double barrel shotgun!

Definitely, when the random number god IS going my way it's fun to shoot like 4 or 5 inconceivable money shots in a row.

burntpork
Jan 25, 2010
Hellborn Krieg with the new chain lightning grenade is so good. You can keep up elemental elation constantly (bloodlust stacks too if you're spec'd that way) and have constant fire rate/mag size up.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Decided to begin UVHM with gunzerker and just grind to 61 in the bar fight at the beatdown and it worked out pretty well. Just used tokens I earned to buy a new torgue gun or grenade every few levels and by the time I hit 61 I just spent the tokens I had left on a level 61 nasty kerblaster for Axton.

Only thing is now I think the kerblaster is STILL the best assault rifle for Axton. I had high hopes for the Ogre, but it seems like the kerblaster might win out in most situations. The kerblaster can't crit, but the ogre can. A crit from the ogre is about 388k for me and my build, and a non-crit is about 280k. The rocket from the kerblaster is about 275k but the grenade it leaves behind hits for 580k.

I think the ogre might be a better weapon on boss fights against flying enemies or tall enemies when you can't count on that grenade landing where you want it to, though. I'm happy to have both. As usual, what's mine is yours, goons. If you want a dupe, say the word.

Speedboat Jones fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Jul 1, 2013

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

I'm gonna fuck me a moon man!

Speedboat Jones posted:

that 12% is the most inaccurate number ever. I regularly hit myself 5x in a row. especially when I run that diesel sickle build.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
So I downloaded the new DLC and all that junk.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Blands 2 is $9.99 on xbox.com at the moment if you want a downloaded copy instead of a disc one btw

Primworm
Aug 19, 2008

Six pokeballs, more than enough to catch anything that moves.

Kifisonfire posted:

Blands 2 is $9.99 on xbox.com at the moment if you want a downloaded copy instead of a disc one btw

I really hope this lasts until I get home from work. My xbox can barely read discs, and I've lost my save more than once due to the disc failing to authorize after it loaded (I have it installed, but it's one of those that still spins after you start for a bit)

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging
God drat it my wife and I just bought a downloaded copy for like 40 bucks :negative:

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

It's a one day deal so I'd jump on it if you want.

Also the DLC is on sale at the moment. Scarlett, Torgue, Hammerlock, Gaige and Krieg are all 400 points. Creature slaughter and UVHM update are 200 points. No season pass on sale though.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Angry Diplomat posted:

God drat it my wife and I just bought a downloaded copy for like 40 bucks :negative:

I think I picked this up for ~$30 a few months ago from Games on Demand, and I regret nothing.
However, I don't think I've earned a single seraph crystal. What's the typical amount you can expect in UVHM for defeating a raid boss?
Would anyone care to join me tonight in taking one down?

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Jake Blues posted:

I think I picked this up for ~$30 a few months ago from Games on Demand, and I regret nothing.
However, I don't think I've earned a single seraph crystal. What's the typical amount you can expect in UVHM for defeating a raid boss?
Would anyone care to join me tonight in taking one down?
Usually around 10 or so per kill, sometimes more or less. They always drop at least one Seraph item in UVHM too.

I'm down for raiding tonight. GT: FREE SHRUGS if you're interested.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Kifisonfire posted:

Usually around 10 or so per kill, sometimes more or less. They always drop at least one Seraph item in UVHM too.

I'm down for raiding tonight. GT: FREE SHRUGS if you're interested.

Definitely interested. Added you up.
What is the going rate for most Seraph items? I can't even check without having Seraph crystals. :(

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Jake Blues posted:

Definitely interested. Added you up.
What is the going rate for most Seraph items? I can't even check without having Seraph crystals. :(
120 per item, I think the relics are cheaper though. It's been ages since I've bought anything there.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
50 for item of the day which is always the same and 120 for everything else.

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging
You can get seraph crystals from the slot machines in the Dragon Keep DLC, so if you can't bring a guardian down yet, just go blow some Eridium until you get a few crystals so you can look at the merchants' inventories.

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib

Kifisonfire posted:

It's a one day deal so I'd jump on it if you want.

Also the DLC is on sale at the moment. Scarlett, Torgue, Hammerlock, Gaige and Krieg are all 400 points. Creature slaughter and UVHM update are 200 points. No season pass on sale though.

Dammit, why couldn't this happen tomorrow when I have money...?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

My wife was playing as Krieg, then we decided to start a Gaige for her to play. We power leveled her using some arena style combat, which worked great, but now she only has 2 weapon slots because she hasn't done any of the main quest. Do we have to take her through the main quest to get the extra weapon slots? If so, does she need to be "player one"?

Xyretire
May 22, 2003
Lickin' the Gun.

Ehud posted:

My wife was playing as Krieg, then we decided to start a Gaige for her to play. We power leveled her using some arena style combat, which worked great, but now she only has 2 weapon slots because she hasn't done any of the main quest. Do we have to take her through the main quest to get the extra weapon slots? If so, does she need to be "player one"?

Yes, do the main quests. No, it should not matter if she is player 1 or not, although the quests may not be available if the player 1 character has already completed them so it would be much easier to make sure she is hosting.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Oh drat is it hard to get that last level for my Mechro. I'm at the point where I can't even kill Jack's Body Double before he kills me and rolls the gently caress out at double speed. My weapons kinda suck at level 60, with Slag machine guns and puny smgs (I still have a l. 50 DPUH for crissakes).

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Xyretire posted:

Yes, do the main quests. No, it should not matter if she is player 1 or not, although the quests may not be available if the player 1 character has already completed them so it would be much easier to make sure she is hosting.

Got it. I completed the quests already. So on the PS3, do I just need to be on her profile when I start the game? Is that how it determines which quest progress to go by?

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Psycho Pack still hasn't updated to 400MSP but I'm definitely picking that up asap!

edit: looks like Krieg customization packs come out today too

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Alright, I'm back online tonight. Anyone out here willing to help me finish the DLC?

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Ehud posted:

Got it. I completed the quests already. So on the PS3, do I just need to be on her profile when I start the game? Is that how it determines which quest progress to go by?

Yeah, just run through Normal Mode. I think you get the fourth weapon after you kill Wilhelm? I'm not sure.

Barnes
Jul 20, 2003
raeg agniast teh machiese
I'm doing UVHM on my 54 Siren at the moment if anyone would like to join.

GT: FutileStunt

chopstixdiva
Apr 18, 2013

Father Wendigo posted:

Alright, I'm back online tonight. Anyone out here willing to help me finish the DLC?

Hey brosef, hit me up tonight, will be on after 9EST. Would def be in for some DLC.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

The Duke posted:

Psycho Pack still hasn't updated to 400MSP but I'm definitely picking that up asap!

edit: looks like Krieg customization packs come out today too
Krieg's packs are pretty cool, I'm digging the wanted poster. Everyone else has a new skin pack too. Mechro's looks like poo poo.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

I still want a shirtless, speedo clad Salvadore skin :getin:

Adregan
Oct 22, 2002

Father Wendigo posted:

Yep I will be back in action tonight to help as well after 10 est.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Okay so I had this for PC but it broke so with the one-day sale I'm probably gonna buy this.

I've already beaten the game like four times on PC and Gaige was my favorite person to play as so obvs I have to buy her and the season pass back.

What other DLC do I need to get? Obviously I have to get the season pass, that's 2400, and Gaige, that's 800, but is Psycho worth it? What about any of the non-Season Pass, non- extra character DLC? Can one of you guys give me a list of what I "need" to get for this.

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

Occupation posted:

Okay so I had this for PC but it broke so with the one-day sale I'm probably gonna buy this.

I've already beaten the game like four times on PC and Gaige was my favorite person to play as so obvs I have to buy her and the season pass back.

What other DLC do I need to get? Obviously I have to get the season pass, that's 2400, and Gaige, that's 800, but is Psycho worth it? What about any of the non-Season Pass, non- extra character DLC? Can one of you guys give me a list of what I "need" to get for this.

All of the dlc is half price right now; Yes, get krieg.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Neo Helbeast posted:

All of the dlc is half price right now; Yes, get krieg.

The season pass is still listed at 2400, mech/psycho packs at 800, and pirate booty/tiny tina dlc still at 800 :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

czechshaun
Dec 13, 2004
en trance
Just picked this up because it was onsale. I have never looked at this game or played it but the demo looked cool enough to play. Time to dive in, almost finished downloading!

edit: should I go ahead and pick up half price kreig or wait on it?

czechshaun fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Jul 3, 2013

• Locked thread